Katja Pt. 22

Story Info
Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. Part 22.
53.3k words
4.8
6k
16
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a humanoid cat-girl that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. Or whatever the legal age is on whatever planet they came from. All the character names, places are made up and not real.

Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. This is Part 22 of a love story and more of a human male and humanoid cat-girl from another planet.

For convenience and to keep the story moving, everything has been converted to English such as language, measurements and names, etc. etc.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else.

As I've said before, I don't consider myself an author, I'm a storyteller who writes his stories down. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy. If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt. For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading them, as much as I do writing them.

Thanks once again to all the fans of the Katja series, I really do appreciate the comments and suggestions for the story you email me. So, keep it up, it does help when I get stuck for a direction to go to.

This has been a crazy assed year, I hope everyone is well and hopefully, next year will be slightly better. Happy New Year to all.

65rebel

Katja (Part 21)

Katja worked her way up and kissed him, then laid against his chest as he stroked her back making her purr. He was so content right now, and he thought about what had come to him as he thought about everything they had talked about. He wondered at the suggestion he heard, that the One was somehow melded with him. Or at least partly, like Geoff, but not like Aileen.

He supposed it was possible, and he remembered the conversation after talking with Georgi and Eric. "So then, I suppose this makes you my father somewhat." He had said it jokingly, but then he heard, "More than you know my son."

Erik held Katja a little tighter, then thought to himself once again, 'Could it actually be true?' The little voice just said, "Yes."

Katja (Part 22)

It was two weeks later and they were waiting by the shuttle hanger for everyone that was going to the new landing site to show up. Erik, Tony, Azlan and Axel, along their families, were waiting for a few others that were going to join them, including Uncle Geoff. He had decided at the last minute to come with them, but would be coming back sometime in the next couple of days after they gave everything the once over before they really started inspecting things. This way, if they needed anything, he could arrange it once he got back to New Lyonn.

As of right now, they were scheduled to be at the old base for the next couple of weeks, but they hoped they could finish up quicker and come home early. They would also be assisted by the New Tygris people, since they had more recent experience from inspecting and setting up New Tygris. Uncle Geoff had told Erik yesterday, that Nigel and their group would meet them there the following day instead of today.

Everyone else finally got to the shuttle hanger and they were now only waiting on Uncle Geoff, but Erik had gotten a text from him that he'd be there in about five minutes or so.

Erik smiled as they saw Uncle Geoff and Victoria driving over in the golf cart he normally used to get from his place to the town center and around the rest of the town. He parked it by the hanger, then he and Victoria walked over to join them. Everyone said their goodbyes to their families, then they all walked aboard the shuttle. Once everyone was on board, their families moved back and waited by the hanger entrance as they watched the boarding ramp close up. The pilot started the shuttle, and once he got clearance from their people, and the local air traffic controllers, the shuttle took off and they were on their way to Texas.

The flight there wasn't to bad, it only took about three hours to get to the base as it was just north of Amarillo Texas. This first day they would mainly just get settled in and then meet with the head of the government's staff there, a Mr. Nicholas Marshall. He oversaw the small group of government people that looked after things on the base, which was basically just to make sure everything was secure and that everything was as it should be. The other lead person that was there, was the head of the civilian security force whose people made sure no one broke in to steal anything or cause any vandalism to anything.

When the people from New Tygris got there tomorrow, Erik was told that his and Tony's friend, Jim Neville, would be coming to help look over the security to see what they'd need to augment the current civilian security force. And just as they had at New Tygris, a couple squads of marines would come to help with security once it got closer to landing day.

They had been hovering near the base for about five minutes or so, and they finally got clearance to land. The shuttle pilot answered the ground crew there and he was happy to see they had marked out where they want him to land with bright strobe lights. He had wondered why they did that, the airfields and hangers at New Tygris and New Lyonn were marked with large alphanumeric designators so they knew which was which. As he got closer, he understood why, the designator on this hanger was hardly visible, and neither was the corresponding one on the airfield.

The pilot announced they were landing and the shuttle came in to land gently in front of the large hanger in the middle of the strobes. Once he landed, he checked everything over, then secured the shuttle. Once it was completely shut down, he walked back and opened, then extended the boarding ramp. "All ready to disembark Commander Geoff, if you give us a few minutes, we'll unload everyone's bags and stack them near the ramp." Geoff smiled and nodded okay to the pilot as everyone made ready to disembark.

Erik grinned to himself, even after all these years, they still used their rank if it was anything official. He grabbed his backpack and they all walked down the ramp to wait on their bags. Erik saw the group of people from the base by the hanger and they started walking over to meet them. Once they got to the shuttle, Geoff greeted them and the one in front introduced himself. "Good afternoon Commander Geoff it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Nicholas Marshall."

Uncle Geoff smiled and offered his hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you also. Let me introduce some of my lead people. Commander Erik Woodes, Senior Lieutenant Azlan, Senior Lieutenant Axel. And last, but certainly not least, Mr. Anthony Wargan."

They all greeted him and Nicholas smiled as he greeted each one. Then he said to Erik, "Commander Woodes it's a pleasure to meet the next Liaison officer, congratulations. I'm familiar with Bill Sharpe and I hope he enjoys his retirement. We worked together a whole lot of years ago when we both started working for the government."

Erik smiled, "I'm sure he will, he told me he plans on relaxing and playing golf a lot."

Nicholas laughed at that, "Yes, he told me that back when we were talking about what we'd do once we retired." He smiled, "That will be me in a few years also, I hope."

Then he said to Uncle Geoff, "Commander, why don't you follow us and we'll show you around a bit and to your quarters. I have to warn you though, the quarters we have are not much to look at, as we don't stay here all that often. The base has been closed for many years; it was one of the first ones. But, it's not all that bad I suppose considering, the base was used occasionally for different aircraft testing and for the testing of prototype radars and sensors."

Uncle Geoff smiled as they followed the base people, "That's fine, it's not like we'll be here that long, hopefully only seven to ten days. This trip is really only to see the condition and to get an idea of what will be needed. We still don't know if both ships will stay here, or if it will only be the Kannite's and the Avianne's may go to another base farther north, or if both ships will return to their home worlds for more settlers. We won't know for sure until sometime in the May or June timeframe once they arrive in the system here and we can actually talk to them at length."

Nicholas nodded, "Yes, I heard something about that myself." He pointed to the closest building. "That's the old main headquarters building that we use, and once we go in, I'll introduce you to the head of our security people. He would have been with us, but he got a phone call he had to take."

Geoff nodded, "Fine, one of our lead security people from New Tygris will be coming tomorrow with the others and he'll brief them on what's planned once we get closer to landing day."

Nicholas nodded again, "We got the list of everybody that's coming, I understand that our security head is familiar with your Mr. Neville. From what he said, he used to work with him when he was in the Marines also."

They walked into the building and saw a guard's station with one of the security people sitting behind the desk and another talking on his cell phone. The one talking smiled as they walked in and ended his call. "Good afternoon Nicholas, sorry about that. I was trying to find out about arranging food for tonight."

He came out from around the desk, and Nicholas smiled. "That's alright Jeff, let me introduce our visitors. This is Commander Geoff, he's also the mayor of New Lyonn and his people; Commander Erik Woodes, Senior Lieutenant Azlan, Senior Lieutenant Axel, and Mr. Anthony Wargan."

He smiled and said to Geoff, "Allow me to introduce the head of our security force here, Mr. Jeffrey Knight."

Geoff smiled and offered his hand. "We're pleased to meet you Mr. Knight. As I told Nicholas, one of our security people will also be here tomorrow. Nicholas mentioned you're familiar with him, James Neville."

Jeff smiled as he nodded, "Yes sir, I know Jim Neville very well, I worked with him when I was in the marines. It'll be good to see him again, I understand he's, what do you call it? Mated now, I believe."

Geoff smiled, "Yes he is and that's the correct term. Him and his mate also have two children now."

Jeff grinned, "Well, I'm happy for him, I used to like working with him." He put his hand out to Erik, "I understand congratulations are in order Commander Woodes, I hear you'll be taking over for the current ambassador, Mr. Sharpe."

Erik took the proffered hand and shook it smiling. "Thank you, Mr. Knight, and yes, they convinced me to take the position, though I prefer the title Liaison Officer myself." Then he smiled, "When did you work with Jim? Myself and Mr. Wargan here did a couple of deployments with him when we were in the Navy, we were SEABEE's."

Jeff grinned hearing that, "Jim was my Gunny right after he put it on, but we only did a couple years together before I got out."

Then Geoff introduced the others to him, and then Nicholas said, "Well, why don't we head to the conference room first and talk a little about a few things, then I'll have someone show you to your quarters."

Uncle Geoff nodded and they followed Nicholas and Jeff to the conference room. They all took a seat, then Nicholas started. "Commander Geoff, I got the list of things you'll be doing and looking at the beginning of the week. I see no problem with any of it, but I'll have to send one of our people with yours as most of the places are secured now. They'll be able to let you in, and hopefully, answer any questions your people doing the inspections may have."

Geoff nodded, "Thank you, and please, just Geoff will do." He smiled, "Even though a lot of our people still call us by our ranks, we're trying to get away from that, but it's coming a little slow. We'll also try to be unobtrusive as possible, as per the list Erik sent you and we talked about, it's more just to a get a feel for the condition of everything. As I mentioned, we're still not completely sure what will happen, or even how the Avianne's and Kannite's will want to do it. I'm fairly sure the Kannite's will do it like we did, with some minor differences, but I have no idea about the Avianne's. But we think they'll be settling at a closed base in Colorado as it's a more mountainous region, which they are more used to."

"But besides that, the big thing right now, and why we're here, is of course to make sure the airfields will be able to handle the ships landing on them. We had no problem when our ship landed in Arizona, but as you said, this base has been closed for a while and it will be two of them."

Then Geoff smiled, "One of the people that will be here tomorrow, Nigel is his name, basically set up the New Tygris base for the ship that landed there, so he'll be able to tell us a little more, and give us some better guidance since he's been through it all once already."

Nicholas nodded his understanding, "Yes, I understand completely, it doesn't sound like it'll be too onerous." He smiled, "Despite what the base looks like at first glance, most of it isn't really in all that bad of shape, but there are some areas that aren't very good. For the areas that are in decent shape, the main problem is more that the cosmetics aren't in good condition. A lot of paint is faded, or peeling off, some places are in need of a good cleaning and some maintenance... I'm sure you know what I mean."

Geoff nodded, "Yes, New Lyonn was sort of the same way."

Nicholas smiled, "Good, so you know what we mean then. Now to more mundane things, as I said, we have quarters ready for you, but the only.... problem, I hate to use that word, but it's the best I can think of to use, is feeding everyone. We have no facilities here for that at this time. As I mentioned, we don't stay here all the time, we just rotate a few people every couple of days to keep an eye on things. There's actually more of Jeff's people that are here on a day to day basis, then mine. So, for meals, we can do a couple of different things. I've got a couple of vans that your people can use to go into the closest town for meals, and I figure we can order lunch in like we do for our people that are on duty. I figured that would be the easiest way, as long as you have no problems with it. Your quarters also have small refrigerators and microwaves in each one if you want to bring some things back to have on hand. Is this acceptable?"

Geoff nodded smiling, "Yes, I see no problem with that. Erik, since you'll be in charge once I go back after the others get here, are you alright with it?"

Erik nodded, "Yes, certainly, we sort of figured it would be like that anyhow."

Geoff smiled, "Good, so that takes care of that. Do we have anything else? Or can we just go and get settle in until dinner?"

Everyone agreed, and Nicholas had some of his people show them to their quarters. They stopped at Uncle Geoff's room first, then he said, "Erik, why don't you stop by my quarters in say... about an hour."

Erik nodded, "No problem uncle Geoff. Uh, anything in particular you want to talk about? So I know what to bring with me."

Geoff smiled and shook his head, "No, not really. I just wanted to go over a few things while we have a chance."

Erik nodded smiling back, "Fine, I'll be back in about an hour then. Do you want anyone else?"

Geoff shook his head no and Erik followed their escort while uncle Geoff went into his quarters.

The escort had gotten a surprised look on his face when Erik called him uncle Geoff, and asked him about it.

Erik smiled, "It's because he is my uncle. I'm mated, or married if you will, to his niece. Senior Lieutenant Azlan here is also my brother, since he's my mates' brother. The Lyonness don't see things like that, like we do. They don't have in-laws, if you're mated to one of them, your just considered family."

The escort nodded and smiled, "That makes sense, my wife always looked at my sister as an actual sister also. Thanks for explaining it for me, we've never had any dealings with any of them here."

Erik nodded, "It's pretty much the same all over. Back at the original town they landed at, the people there got used to seeing and interacting with them. But you go... say twenty miles out from there, they didn't know anything about them. It's been a bit of a problem for us all, even at our new town, until they got used to us being there and living both at New Lyonn and at the existing towns around it."

He smiled, "But, we're working on it. We convinced that TV show that does all the alien programs to do an episode or two on our people so everyone could learn about them."

The escort nodded again, then said, "Well, here's your quarters commander Woodes, and Mr. Wargan, you're right across from his." He pointed to Tony's door. "They've got a standard PIN lock, just enter the last four of your social."

Erik smiled and did that, and the door opened. "Thanks for the help.... I didn't catch your name."

The escort smiled, "Its Harry Matthews commander."

Erik grinned, "Good, and please, just Erik will do. We don't really go by our ranks all that much anymore." He grinned again, "But a lot still do it, just out of force of habit."

Erik walked into the room and looked around, he grinned slightly, it was similar to the rooms both he and Tony had shared when they were on shore duty. But it looked like they converted it somewhat just for one person instead of how it was when he and Tony were roommates.

He unpacked and put his clothes in the locker and his toiletry bag in the bathroom. He looked around and saw that it had a single serve coffee maker and he was glad he brought both regular and the cup things it used. He had also included one the coffee adapters for that type of maker so he could us the regular ground coffee when the others ran out. He sat down on the couch and looked at his watch, it was about two-thirty with the time change, which made it three-thirty back home. So, he decided to text Katja to let her know that they got in safe and he'd call her after talking to uncle Geoff.

He smiled to himself thinking, 'I wonder if Bast told uncle Geoff and Victoria yet?'

Then he grinned as he heard, "Not yet dear one, but soon."

Erik smiled as he thought back, "Maybe I should sort of bring up something about Geoff then, he knows about him and Aileen. Just get him to know what to expect. It might help."

"No, not yet dear one. Let me think about it first."

Erik smiled, "As you wish."

He got his tablet out and started looking over the lists of things he made up they wanted to check on, making some notes as he did about what they learned talking to Nicholas and Jeff. Part way through, Katja answered his text telling him okay and that she missed and loved him. He smiled and answered her back, then continued what he was doing.

After a bit, he looked at his watch once more and figured it was time to go and see uncle Geoff. He got up and went to put the tablet on the table, then changed his mind and decided to bring it with him just in case. He walked out of his room, went down the hallway and knocked on his door.

Geoff opened the door and smiled as he saw him, "Come on in Erik."

Erik smiled as he walked in. "I see your room isn't much better than mine."

Geoff laughed, "It is kind of spartan, but they told us it would be." He grinned, "At least I only have to put up with it a couple of days."

Erik smiled as he sat down, "Well, it's worse when you have two people in one. The rooms are almost exactly like the one Tony and myself shared in the Navy, so we're kind of used to it. So, what did you want to talk about?"

65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers