Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
The last night camping - hot and sexy.
13.5k words
4.75
10.9k
3
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we continue the story of the beautiful Katrina we find her camping with the combined group from India and New Zealand. They are on a small dairy farm to the north of the City of Auckland, New Zealand. Katrina has come a long way from the shy maid we first met in India. Her journey has opened up sexual passions she never knew she had. Now, no longer a virgin, she is exploring sexuality, trying new things as they are presented to her. Even Jenny, in this story, mentions how bold Katrina is becoming.

This has been a complex story to write as people seem to go in different directions. While the main intention of this story was to follow Katrina's afternoon and evening, it was too much temptation not to explore what else was going on. In the end, it seemed like the best idea would be to divide it into separate sub-stories, following each sex group before returning back to the campfire to find the next story.

Enough admin; let's get on with the story. Our first storyteller will be Jenny. Here she is now.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi, it is Jenny here.

After a big night playing the game, Strip XX, (See Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 03), many of us were a bit slow getting out of bed the following morning. That is until the kids burst out of Steve's RV deciding we should all be awake. So after a late breakfast, it was time to get on the road towards our planned activities for the day.

We had spent the morning out, going to that beach where Shanti had lost her bikini in the surf. (See Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 02) We'd all laughed at that joke Steve had made about keeping an eye out as we might see a fish swimming past wearing Shanti's lost bikini.

It had been years ago. That bikini would be long gone by now.

On the way back to the cars, we had taken the route through the sand dunes, amazingly finding the exact same place where Mike and Shanti had fucked, years before. We talked Mike and Shanti into doing a reenactment of what they did in the sand dunes. They did it for us and it was a good show. I like watching those two fucking, they seem meant for each other.

Then to our surprise, Steve had talked Katrina into doing the same with him too. Her fucking in front of us like that. I would never have believed she would have agreed to that. That girl!

Katrina is getting bolder by the day since she lost her virginity. And its not even been two weeks yet.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

0n the way back to the camp, some of them had stopped for some horse riding at another beach while the rest of us took the kids back to camp.

Topless horse riding! Way to go, girls! Wish I'd been there to see that. My little tits would have been out too, that's for sure. (See Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 02)

I heard Shanti talked Hansini into getting herself off while riding the horse. Trust her to come up with something like that. I don't know which of them was the worst. Shanti for telling her how to do it or Hansini for doing it.

A bit funny how she got caught by the tour guide too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Katrina's First Threesome.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we arrived back at the farm from our trip, we were all feeling like an afternoon nap during the hottest part of the day. I had just been putting the twins down for their nap in Steve and Sharon's RV, I was returning to our tent.

I noticed Katrina was sitting by the campfire, poking the dead ashes with a stick.

"What are you doing, Katrina?" I asked as I sat beside her.

"Oh, I was just thinking," she replied.

"Thinking about what, honey?'

"Just about what has happened on my trip."

This sounded a bit deep, I didn't reply, instead, sitting on a nearby seat, just waiting for her to continue if she wanted. She took a few moments to gather her thoughts first.

"I was thinking about the things we did last night, with Peter and I," she began.

"Yes, it was sexy watching you. Those men were really having some fun with you."

"I was thinking that I would have liked to do more with him."

"With my Peter?"

"Yes if you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind. There are other guys around for me."

"He is a very nice man."

"Well honey, why didn't you say something? You could have come back with us last night. Spent the night with us."

"Oh, everyone was going to their tents and I was shy to ask at that time."

"Well, you shouldn't have been."

"Yes, I know. Shanti has told me this already."

"I can't do anything about last night, Katrina but I can do something about now. Come back to our tent. I'm sure Peter will be happy if you did."

"What about you Jenny?"

"Oh, I'm coming too. This will be a chance for Peter to have two women instead of one. He'll be happy with that, I'm sure." I said with a laugh.

She just smiled shyly. "And I am trying with the threesome?"

"Yes honey," I replied. "Your very first threesome?"

"Yes, it is my first."

"Come on then, let's surprise Peter."

She smiled at that, getting up to go with me."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So Katrina followed me back to our tent. I crawled in first to find Peter lying down.

"Hey, Peter," I said. "Got a surprise for you."

Then he saw Katrina coming in behind me.

"Hello Katrina, what are you doing here?"

"Jenny and I are going to be doing the threesome to you."

"Wow!" said Peter. "So I am the lucky guy, am I?"

"I think so," Katrina replied with a big smile.

"Well, you better come in then."

Peter moved over and made room for us. Katrina sat down next to him and I sat behind her. I pulled her back so she was resting against me and reaching around her, I began to undo the buttons of her blouse. She sat there and let me while Peter continued to watch us.

Soon I had slipped her blouse off her shoulders and then I undid the tie of her bikini top. The top fell away baring her breasts. I couldn't resist, reaching around to cup her breasts, running my hands over her smooth dark skin, feeling how tight her nipples were. You have to admit, this girl has great tits.

As I rubbed her nipples, making them hard and erect, her eyes closed as she let out a soft moan, leaning back against me again. I fingered them, rubbed over them and gently pulled on them, and she was loving it.

I must admit to being fascinated with Indian nipples, myself. Probably as much as our men are. They are usually much bigger than mine and seem to get so hard too. Lovely to play with or even suck too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By now, Peter had his hand on her leg, I could feel her body tremble as he ran his fingers up to her inner thigh, feeling the smooth bare flesh there, right up to the edge of her shorts. Then his hand was on her pussy feeling her through the fabric of her shorts. I noticed her legs parted a bit more to make way for him too. Yes, there was no doubt, this sexy young woman, was in the mood or getting there fast.

"I think these need to come off now," he said as his fingers went to the zip of her shorts.

She didn't reply, just shifted slightly, lifting her bum off the sleeping bag to allow him to slip them off. Her shorts were quickly followed by her bikini bottom leaving her sitting between us naked.

He had moved so he was between her legs now, having gently pulled them further apart to make room for himself. From where I was sitting with her body resting back against mine, I could see Peter must have had a ringside view of her pussy. I've noticed that about Katrina too, she seems to have dropped the modesty, becoming comfortable with displaying her body and nudity. With a body like that, who needs to be shy.

Now she was lying back, her back against me again, her head resting against my tits. With her legs parted, her full pussy on display right in front of Peter's face. I watched as he ran his tongue from her foot right up the inside of her leg. So he was going to eat some Indian pussy, was he? By having her lay back against me like she was I had kind of setting that up for him, wasn't I?

I saw her body quiver as he ran his tongue along the inside of her thigh. I heard the soft moan too. This woman knew exactly where he was going and what was about to happen to her. The way her body was responding she must have been so ready for him too. Trembling with anticipation.

Her legs were now wide-open for him, as he moved higher until he reached her pussy. Wide-open for him, as he gently ran his tongue up the length of her pussy lips. She moaned again at the contact and then gave a gasp as he reached the top. Wow! that was so hot.

Then down, for another long slow upward stroke. Ever so slowly, his tongue dragging slowly between her pussy lips. He was taking his time, going for maximum effect. Slowly he repeated this over and over again. Starting at the bottom each time and running up along her open lips. That licking he gave over her clitty each time, must have felt so good. I felt it through her body each time.

He did it again. The same process, starting at the bottom, allowing his tongue to move slowly up along and between her pussy lips, pressing in deeper each time until he gave that lick over her clitty again. Repeating this a few more times and I could see this was really getting to her. She began squirming and moaning. Her pelvis was gently humping back at him. I could see how turned-on she was becoming with this. Wow, it was looking like she could go off at any moment.

Meanwhile, I had continued to work on her tits. I had moved from behind her, allowing her to lie flat on the airbed. This gave me full access to those lovely breasts. First with my hands working at her nipples, flicking them, pulling at them until they became like hard little bullets. Then I lowered my mouth to one. Taking her nipple into my mouth I began to suck on it. I knew she was just loving that, her hand came up, holding my head against her breast.

But Peter was really getting to her down below. She was really humping against him as he pulled her lips further open with his fingers and was pressing his tongue deep inside her. He began to speed up, flicking harder at her exposed clitty each time with his tongue. Then he leaned closer, his lips closed over her clit. She gave a gasp and I could see she was almost ready to explode.

I stopped to watch.

One more suck of that hard little clit and it happened. Her body stiffened as she cried out. Her cum was intense and went on and on, thanks to the treatment Peter continued to give to her little clitty. Finally, he allowed her to subside.

At that moment I suddenly had the impulse to kiss her. I reached down and kissed her hard on the lips.

She was a bit surprised at first, a woman kissing her like that and for a moment, I felt her body stiffen. Then she relaxed and she responded to me. As I pressed my tongue against her lips, they opened and our tongues found each other to do a dance in her mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Finally, she lay back, smiling up at us.

"That was so good," she said. "Thank you."

"Well, we're not finished yet," replied Peter.

For a moment she looked surprised and then she smiled.

"What is to be next?"

"First I am going to take you from the front and give you another big cum and then I am going to finish myself from behind. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes, Peter. I am very Ok with that."

Then suddenly she turned and looked at me. "What about you Jenny?" she asked me.

"I'm Ok for the moment. I'll just watch you guys first then maybe you can do something with me, Katrina."

She looked at me, unsure for a moment and then she realised what I was getting at.

"You mean...?"

"Maybe I can teach you how to fuck a woman," I told her. "Would you like that?"

"Of course, Jenny. I would like to do that for you."

"I think Peter would like to watch us too."

She turned to Peter, "Do you like watching, Peter?"

"Sure I do. Might make me horny again, then you can get more from me."

"Oh! I didn't think that one."

"Well, you better honey," I told her. "I'm sure Peter be hot for you after we finish our fun."

Katrina didn't reply to that. Just gave that shy smile that she has.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By now Peter was between her legs lining himself up with her pussy. She reached down with both hands and guided him in. She was so wet there that his cock quickly slipped into her. Soon he began pressing in, driving his shaft deep into her pussy and then pulling back until he was almost out of her again.

I lay on my side watching them. It was interesting to watch her face. At first, her mouth made the shape of an "O" almost as if she was surprised she took him so easy but then her face changed to one of concentration as Peter continued sliding in and out of her. As he continued her eyes closed and the look on her face turned to one of total pleasure.

His strokes were long and slow at first and soon she moving with him, pressing her pelvis up to meet his thrusting. Realizing the effect he was having on her now he began to speed up. Going faster and pressing harder against her, driving deeper into her with each thrust.

Soon they were really going for it and I began to think that with her being new to sex, this might hurt her but it didn't look like she was being hurt, that was for real.

Then suddenly she was into her second cum. Her body shook and she moaned as her climax hit her. Her back arched as her pelvis bucked up against him. For a moment I thought Peter had cum too but somehow he managed to hold back.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once she recovered he withdrew and urged her to roll over on to her hands and knees. Then he was lining up with her pussy from behind. He rubbed his hard cock down the split between the cheeks of her arse. Wet with her pussy juice he could slide down the gap between them. I watched as he lined himself up, entered her with ease and began pumping into her.

From where I was sitting to the side, I could see his wet cock shaft, sliding in and out of her. It looked good. I suddenly decided I wanted some fun too.

I lay on my back in front of her and presented my pussy to her. Without any hesitation, she took the hint and her mouth came down to my pussy.

She was tentative at first, her tongue barely touching me. But then, becoming a bit surer, she made a slow lick upwards, along the length of my hot, wet slot, in much the same way Peter had done to her. The second time she did it, my pussy lips opened and allowed her tongue to enter me.

Then she was really into me. It just felt so good and before long I knew there was only one way this was going to end for me. She was working on my pussy, making long upward strokes with her tongue keeping in time to the rock hard cock pounding into her from the rear. I could feel her head press against me, her tongue pressing into me each time Peter thrust into her.

Then she came to my clit. This really sent me off. My cum kept going on and on as she kept flicking my clit with her tongue. She had discovered how she could keep an orgasm going for longer. That is an important skill to learn.

Then I heard a gasp and looked around behind her to see Peter cum. He had withdrawn and his cum was raining all over her back and arse.

She fell forward and lay over me, her head against my breasts while we recovered our breath, then she rolled off me.

"I think I need to go down and clean up," she laughed.

"Ok honey," I said. "I'll come with you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Girl on Girl Fun.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leaving Peter in the tent, Katrina and I headed down to the stream with only towels wrapped around us. Dropping the towels we waded into the cool water. It felt nice on such a hot day and we had some fun for a while splashing each other in the water.

Later we were lying on the bank talking. Not bothering to dry ourselves after our swim we just had chosen to sit with our towels spread on the soft grass and allow the warm afternoon air to dry our bodies. But I noticed she did something that has become sort of a trademark with her. She was doing it at the resort too. Not drying her body off, she had taken the towel and dried her face.

Katrina was telling me about her family in India, She said they were surprised when they came to learn she was going on a trip to Australia and New Zealand. I asked her if she has enjoyed her trip and she said she was having a great time.

As she talked, I was looking at her. She was such a beautiful girl. She had a round face, framed with long straight hair. She had dark brown eyes which made the whites appear to flash as they moved. She was always smiling which made her face appear to be a happy face.

Lower down, the sweep of her neck led to her shoulders and then on down to her breasts. Her skin there was so perfect and smooth, almost completely flawless. Her breasts curved up to their peaks crowned with those dark, almost black nipples. Her breasts were large enough to give a slight jiggle as she moved.

My eyes travelled lower across the smooth flat of her belly until I came to her pussy between her firm brown thighs. It was trimmed, still in the heart shape which she and Amita had prepared for her first night with Mike. Lower, the hair was trimmed shorter. This was Amita's idea, making it better for sex. Her pussy lips were still swollen from the recent sex with Peter. Like her nipples, they were dark, almost black.

Yes, she was a beautiful girl. Hot and sexy. No wonder all the guys were attracted to her. Some of us women were too.

I looked up at her face, saw she was watching me inspecting her naked body. She was smiling, no sign of any self-consciousness at all. She was relaxed, her legs parted so I could see her pussy more clearly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I couldn't resist leaning over and kissing her lightly on her lips again. Immediately her arms came around my neck pulling me down towards her, my body pulled down on top of her and my light kiss turned into a passionate one. Full-on tongue kissing which is kind of neat.

Our bodies were against each other, breasts against breasts, pussy mound against pussy mound. My thigh pressing down between her legs, her thigh pressing up between mine.

This time it was her tongue probing against my lips, her tongue pressing into my mouth as I opened my lips to receive her. I loved how our tongues moved against each other. Loved how she sucked at my lips. Yes, this woman was becoming a great kisser.

As I pulled away from her I felt a hand on my breast, caressing my nipple. This time it was her leading, being proactive with me. I liked that.

I was still breastfeeding the twins although at two it was more just comfort food for them now. But my breasts were fuller than is normal for me and my nipples larger and more sensitive. I was more than content to allow her to play.

I wasn't sure how much Katrina would want to do with another woman. But she seemed willing to try. Up until in the tent with us when she went down on my pussy, she'd shown no interest in trying until then but when she did with me, she had done fine. Now it was looking like she was keen on doing some more. I am into women too so I was excited with her continuing.

After a bit of nipple play with her fingers, she reached forward to take one into her mouth. I felt her soft lips slip over it, as she took me into her mouth. Her lips closed and she began to suck. Oh! That was good!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Suddenly, she pulled back as she gave a gasp of surprise.

I realized what had startled her. "I'm still feeding the twins."

"Oh, breastfeeding."

"You can try some if you want. The girls don't really need it. It's mainly Carol. Kirsten thinks she is too old to drink my milk now."