Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina leaned forwards towards me. Her tongue reaching to lick up the white drop on the tip of my nipple. Immediately another drop appeared which she quickly lapped up too.

"It is nice," she said, sitting back to look at me.

"Yeah, I like it too," I told her.

"Do you take milk too?" she asked.

"Sure, I've tried it. Peter likes it too."

"Really? Does Peter take too?"

"Some times," I said. "Take some more if you want."

She did too. Taking my nipple into her mouth to suck. She was rewarded too. I had more I could give her. But soon things developed further.

"Can I do more with you?" Katrina asked.

"More?"

"Eating the pussy and maybe you can do for me."

So she did want more with me. I had the idea that she might. This had now been confirmed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She pushed me back into a laying position and her hands pulled my legs further open. My light, honey-coloured pussy was revealed to her again. Deep between my legs, she must have seen my pink pussy lips. I knew I was aroused and ready for her and so I'm sure my lips must have appeared swollen and open. For a few moments, I allowed her to look.

"I've never seen a Western woman so close before," she said.

"Like it?" I asked.

"You are beautiful, Jenny," she said. "Beautiful pussy too."

"You are beautiful too, Katrina," I told her.

She gave that shy smile. "I am only ordinary," she said.

"Don't think that. You are a very beautiful woman. Why do you think all the men were playing with you last night?"

"I think it was just I was a new girl."

"Maybe, but they were attracted by your sexy beauty too."

"Oh, really?"

I got the feeling this beautiful woman still hadn't realised how beautiful she was. Certainly, she was underestimating her sexual attraction.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She moved closer to go down on me and I opened it to allow her. This time she was much more confident and I knew I was in for a good pussy eating. I felt her fingers touch me, running long my lips before she pulled me open. Then her head moved in closer and she gave a couple of lips up the length of my pussy.

I stopped her, telling her she could try something a bit different. Of course, she was willing to try. I told her to press into me lower down with a couple of fingers, then make thrusts like she was fucking me. She tried it and it felt good. I then got her to bring her mouth and tongue down to the top end, licking and sucking me there.

"Oh wow! That's great."

Encouraged by that she tried harder. Fingers pumping in deeper, mouth licking at my clitty. Oh, that was even better.

I reached down to hold her head against me, moaning as I did.

It was so good, my orgasm was rushing at me like a bullet train. She realised how close I was and began sucking. That didn't last that long before my next cum arrived. It was a good one, bursting through my body. My pussy bucked against her face but she grabbed at my hips, somehow managing to stay with me.

I dropped from my high to discover she had moved back to my pussy lips. Slowly she was licking against them, allowing me to gently recover from my orgasm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was my turn now. I got her to lay back so I could go down on her. Reaching in, I pulled her dark lips apart so the bright pink flesh was revealed inside.

I started in much the same way she had with some slow licks along the length of her lips. Each time, starting at the bottom and slowly licking until I reached the top. I didn't continue this for long before I moved on to what she had done to me. My fingers pressing in, finger fucking her while my tongue worked over her clitty area.

She was enjoying that. Soon moaning and humping against me.

I added some variety by moving down a bit from time to time, to take her pussy lips between my lips and suck. She likes that too.

Then it was back to the finger fucking while I licked over her clitty area. Soon it became clear she was building for a big one. I decided to help it along. While still thrusting my fingers into her love tunnel, I brought my other hand to her clitty to briskly rub at her.

It didn't take much, only a bit of that and did she go off? Wow! Does this girl know how to orgasm? It was amazing to watch. Well, maybe to participate would be more correct. She was humping around, crying out and then her legs came up, clamping tightly together around my hands. I could no longer work at her and so just waiting until she could relax and release my hands.

"Oh Jenny," she whispered. "I didn't know it could be that intense."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I smiled.

"Oh, I did enjoy."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We lay beside each other for a few minutes and then she asked if we could try again.

So she still wanted more, did she? I was Ok with that too. Soon that hand began moving down to find my pussy. And I opened my legs to allow it in. Her fingers found my opening, running up and down its length, and then they had parted the lips and were inside me.

She pushed me back, down on to my back and her head moved to my breasts. It felt like heaven as she began licking at my breast, sucking my nipple while her fingers continued their work deep inside my pussy.

As she moved to my other breast her finger moved across my clitty and that was all it took. I came right there and then.

Now she began to move lower down taking her head towards my pussy when I stopped her.

"Not that way," I said. "Turn around so I can do your pussy too."

She smiled and nodded. "Is that the 69?" she asked.

"Yes, honey. Do you want it?"

Her answer was her actions. She moved around so now she was on top of me. Her thighs were on each side of my head and her pussy pressed down close to my face. I could see her so close now, her juicy cunt there in front of me, wet with her juice. The dark black of her lips, slightly open to reveal the pink inside. I could smell the sweet smell of hot pussy.

Just as I reached up with my tongue to touch her I felt her head between my thighs, then her tongue found my pussy. That was the start of a hot 69 session. Katrina is a great love partner. Active and putting herself into anything she tries. It was the same then too. Intense sex between us. Eating and working with each other, a hot sex session in which we both cum a number of times.

Finally totally exhausted we rolled apart.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Twosome Becomes an Orgy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I heard a noise and we looked up to see Hansini and Lizamoa walking towards us.

"You two are being bad girls," said Hansini.

"No Hansini. This is not bad," replied Katrina.

"I don't mean what you are doing. I mean not telling us is bad."

"Well come and join us now," I said.

"Thanks, Jenny," Lizamoa said.

They came over and sat down beside us. Katrina moved to sit beside Hansini and I was next to Lizamoa. I was a bit surprised until they told us they had been watching us for a while.

"Then I asked, "Well Liz, do you want the same?

Her reply was to reach for me, pulling down on top of her. Her head came down to mine, her lips seeking out mine. I just had a moment to look across and see Hansini and Katrina were also embracing before Lizamoa and I were into a passionate French kiss.

At first, we played with each other, using both our hands and also our tongues. Then things became a bit more serious and a bit sexier as we became hotter for one another.

I went down on Lizamoa and gave her pussy so much treatment that she was soon into a couple of hot, powerful orgasms. Then, it was her turn to give me a good pussy licking too.

As my body returned to normal in the afterglow of my orgasms I looked over to see Katrina on top of Hansini in a hot sexy 69. They were really eating each other out and obviously getting to each other too. Pretty good actually for two women who had never tried with another woman before

Hansini was the first to cum as Katrina pressed her head deep between her legs obviously her tongue was working on a hard erect clitty. Then they rolled over, still remaining together and Hansini brought Katrina to another intense cum. They rolled apart smiling.

"How was that?" I asked them.

"That felt so good but I still like a rock hard cock too," Hansini replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, why don't you try this one for size," said Joseph's voice behind us.

With a surprise, we turned to see Mike, Peter and Joseph standing there watching us. They had shed their clothes and were as naked as we were. Now that was sure a surprise.

"So that's where you two got to. I was waiting for you to come back," Peter to me.

"Peter, we were just cleaning when these girls came to us." Katrina tried to explain.

"Didn't look clean what we found you two doing, Katrina," Peter said with I laugh. "Looked totally dirty to me."

Katrina just smiled. She knew what we had been doing. How we had got distracted with each other and never made it back to Peter.

"How long have you guys been there," Hansini asked.

"Long enough to see your little pussy party," Mike replied.

"Oh," said Lizamoa. "We thought you were asleep."

"Evidently," said Mike. "You guys were having fun."

"Now what about that hard cock you wanted, Hansini?" Joseph asked. "Do you still want it?"

"Do you want to give it to me," she replied with a grin on her face.

Joseph came over to Hansini and as he kneeled down beside her she took his now erect cock in her hand. After rubbing him a few times she brought her mouth down to him. Just before she took him in her mouth she turned to Katrina who was watching her.

"Come on Katrina. Give me a hand."

Katrina moved closer as Joseph reached for her, his arms wrapping around her pulling her towards him. As I watched their lips met and they kissed.

Meanwhile, Hansini had turned her attention to Peter and was hard at work on his shaft.

It was then that my attention was taken by what was happening to me as Mike pushed me back and he and Lizamoa were taking a breast and nipple each. Two months working on my nipples, two hands working on my pussy. The feelings were so good.

It was only after Mike had gone down on me and made me cum that I remembered to look over at what the other four were doing. By now Joseph had Katrina lying back on the grass and he was on top of her pounding into her pussy with his massive cock. And she was over the top too, making so much noise about it. I have no idea how many times she came but I'm sure it was more than once.

Beside them, Hansini was sitting over Peter, riding him as she fucked him. They were so close to Joseph and Katrina that she could reach over and touch them. Hansini reached down between Joseph's legs and tickled his balls and then he came filling Katrina with his cum.

So that was how our little session together turned into a full-on orgy. We were swapping partners and doing it again. It was fun, great sex until finally, we had done all we could. We lay there for a while recovering before it was time to head back to camp.

Then Katrina went to stand up. "Oh, I am so sore," she said. "I don't think I can walk."

"I'm not surprised," I replied. "The way you've treated your pussy in the last few hours."

"There is no need to walk, Katrina," Joseph suddenly said.

"Why? What do you mean?"

To her surprise, Joseph easily picked her up and holding her in front of him, began walking back towards the camp. We all rushed to follow behind them.

At the camp, Shanti and Amita were sitting by the fire boiling the kettle for a cup of tea when they looked up to see a totally naked Joseph walking towards them carrying an equally totally naked Katrina in his arms.

"What have you guys been up to," Shanti asked.

"Oh we were having the orgy down by the stream," replied Katrina.

"Just you and Joseph?"

"No them as well," Katrina said pointing back to the rest of us who had just appeared around the corner.

"Sounds like fun. Why didn't you call us then?" asked Amita.

"Well at first it was only Katrina and me," I explained, "But then these others began arriving and things just seemed to take off."

"Well next time, don't forget us," said Shanti.

"Yes," added Amita. "We want to be in on the next one."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After that, we didn't see much more of Katrina for the rest of that afternoon. She crawled into her tent and very much later, when we called her for dinner; we had to call a couple of times before a very tired looking girl crawled out of her tent.

"You look tired Katrina," Mike said.

All he got in reply was a faint smile.

"Did you have a hard day, honey?" he pressed her again.

"Yes, Mike. A very hard day for my pussy." Then with her usual smile, she added, "But a very nice day for me."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Angels and Devils.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi, Steve here.

After dinner, it was a warm night and we were relaxing around the fire, enjoying all being together. There was just a gentle breeze rustling the trees over our heads making the smoke from the fire drift lazily upward.

"What have we got planned for tonight?" Amita asked.

"I want to have some fun," laughed Hansini.

"Well we need to get up to something," Amita added.

"Get up to something? More mischief, again?" Sarvesh asked.

"No, of course not," Amita replied.

"Just some naughty fun, we mean," Hansini added.

"What about me?" I asked.

"What about you, Steve?" Hansini asked.

"Don't you two owe me something?"

"Yes," agreed Amita. "We do, don't we Hansini?"

"Yes, our punishment for teasing you at the resort. I almost forgot about that."

"Well I didn't," I said. "And it was more than just teasing. I also remembered the promise you both made."

"Do you think you are able to handle both of us?" laughed Hansini.

"Of course," I said.

"But you didn't do a very good job last time, Steve."

"Yes but you both weren't helping either I seem to remember."

"It will be different this time," said Amita.

"Do you two promise to behave yourselves? No tricks or tying me up?"

"Oh we will," laughed Amita. "We will be like two little angels. Won't we Hansini?"

"Yes," Hansini added. "We'll only tie you up if you ask us to."

"Ok but not too much of the angel stuff, ok."

"Do you want us to be two little devils again?"

"No! No, not that either. Could you be something in between?"

We got up to leave the others heading for our tent.

"Have fun you guys," Shanti said.

"And remember your promise," added Mike. "No funny business. You are there to repay him for what you did to him at the resort."

"Oh, of course, Your Honour," replied Hansini. "We will serve our punishment and perform it perfectly."

"And a little bit less of the performing too," Mike told them. "I know what you two are like when you get going."

This brought a giggle from many of them as we disappeared towards our tent.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, Steve," said Amita. "It is a nice night, why don't we go down to the stream?"

"Yes," agreed Hansini. "We had fun down there this afternoon."

"Sure," I agreed.

So we walked down to the stream and sat down on the bank overlooking the still water of the pool. Through the trees, we could see the moon rising. It cast a soft silvery light upon the water.

Then Hansini said, "Come on Steve, we didn't come here for moon watching, did we?"

"No, we didn't," I replied.

Suddenly she pounced on me pushing me back to the ground. I tried to struggle but with her now sitting on my chest with a foot on each side of my head. There was not much more I could do. Then I felt someone undo my belt and begin pulling down my swim shorts. I knew that once they were gone I would be naked down there.

Someone pulled my legs apart and then kneel between them, then two soft cool hands found my cock and balls. She began gently stroking me and it didn't take long until I had an erection.

"Hey, Hansini, I think he is happy to see us," I heard Amita laugh.

Then as Hansini turned around to look I saw my chance and tried to throw her off me. She turned back to me holding my arms down with her hands pinning me to the ground.

"No you don't," she laughed. "You stay right there and be a good boy now."

I now felt some lips touch the head of my shaft. One hand cupping and gently squeezing my balls. The other holding the lower part of my shaft gently, rubbing up and down. Meanwhile, there was that mouth wrapped around my head while a tongue flicked at its tip.

Soon this treatment had begun to get to me and Hansini noticed this. Now sure I would not struggle she turned to look at Amita again.

"Be careful," she warned Amita. "Don't overdo it."

Suddenly I realised what they were trying to do. They were going to purposely stop me from cumming as long as possible to get as much fun as they could for themselves. And after they had both promised Mike there would be no more games. 'Well!' I thought. 'We will see about that.'

Then the mouth left my shaft and I felt someone moving. Then I saw Amita's head appear beside Hansini's. I felt her pussy against the shaft of my erection. She was rubbing up and down me with one very wet pussy. Then I noticed she was necking Hansini as her hands came up under her arms squeezing her breasts. I saw Hansini's eyes close as Amita continued biting her neck with gentle nips while her hands were up squeezing and playing with her tits.

Wow, that was just so hot to see them doing that and with that wet pussy giving my cock the treatment that was all I could take, Suddenly I blew my load with my cock pointed directly at Hansini's arse. Her eyes suddenly opened as she realised what had happened.

"Hey, Amita! Look what you've done he is shooting his cum up my arse."

"Opps, sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

"I told you to go easy on him."

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away," Amita said. "It felt so good!"

While they were both distracted I saw my chance and using all my strength I threw them off me sending them sprawling on to the ground. They quickly recovered their surprise and sprung back at me in an attempt to pin me down again. But it was no good; I was ready for them now. Sitting on my knees I could easily fend them off.

Then taking my chance I caught Hansini and pressed her to the ground rolling my body over on top of her. Amita saw it and tried to stop me but she was too late, I had Hansini held down with my body.

I had the two of them struggling with me and for such lightly built women, they were surprisingly strong. As Hansini pushed up at me Amita was pulling me to get me off. Finally, I hate to admit it, they were getting the best of me. Knowing my position was hopeless I suddenly let go of Hansini and as Amita fell backwards, I made a dive at her, pressing her to the ground with my body. They suddenly realised that all their efforts had not made any difference as the pinned person had just changed from one to the other.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now they attempted to talk peace with me.

"We didn't come here for a wrestling match Steve," Amita said.

"I thought Mike told you to behave your selves?" I said.

"We are," Amita tried to say.

"You are behaving like two little devils."

"Well, he didn't want us to be angels."

"Not devils either."

That made Amita giggle.

"Let's start again and do this properly this time," Hansini added.

"Ok, promise no more funny business?" I asked them.

"Yes! Yes, we promise."

"Ok then," I said rolling off Amita and allowing her to get up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Suddenly they jumped at me again. With both of them working together they were easily able to pin me to the ground, this time with both of them holding me down.