Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you might be asleep, honey."

"No Mike, I've been sleeping a lot. I was just doing some writing."

"What are you writing? Anything interesting?"

"Very interesting!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Just some notes on that afternoon we spent together Mike. You know before my first time. I am going to write that story soon."

"That was a good day Katrina. I enjoyed the afternoon with you."

"So did I Mike."

"I enjoyed the evening even better," I added with a grin.

She just smiled at that.

I've noticed Katrina is still a tiny bit shy when it comes to admitting she really likes sex but there is no mistaking that she does.

We lay side by side, front down on the mattress as she showed me some of the notes she had made. I had a few improvements and suggestions as well. As we discussed the story we decided that I should do part of it too. So we talked about this some more and worked out which parts we would each do. You will already have seen this story so you'll know how it worked out.

After a while, she looked up at me, "Where is everyone else?"

"There's a group of them down by the stream. I think there is a real party going on there. And the rest have paired off up here."

"So what about you, Mike?"

"I didn't want to spoil their fun so I said I would come over to see how you were."

"So you are missing out tonight?"

"Sort of. But that's OK"

"Well, I don't think I can do anything tonight Mike."

"Yes, I know that Katrina. I know you've had a hard day. I didn't come here for that."

She thought about it for a while and then said, "But we can still do something. Maybe I can give you some fun."

"You don't have to."

"No, I want to, Mike. Call it my... how do you say in New Zealand?... My treat."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Katrina got me to lie back on her sleeping bag while she kneeled beside me. Then she reached forward and with a hand on each side of me, slipped my swim shorts down. Then I felt a cool hand wrap around my shaft and begin rubbing it up and down. Just the thought of what she had in store for me had got me half erect, now with what she was doing she soon had me fully erect.

"That's it," she laughed.

I tried to reply but nothing came out.

"That's it" she continued. "Be a good boy. Get nice and hard for me."

"Good boys don't do this," I said.

She giggled. "No, they don't. And good girls don't do what I'm going to do."

She reached over and took a small bottle of cream which she rubbed on to her hands. I don't know what this was but I smelt nice and felt slippery and smooth. She then returned to what she was doing to my cock. She grasped me again, rubbing me up and down my full length. As she pulled up my foreskin almost completely covered the head but then as she pulled down the head was totally revealed again.

Oh, did that feel good? This girl really knew what to do with some hard cock now. She had learnt a lot in the past week or so.

As she continued I felt my body beginning to respond. She was doing a great job. It felt so good that I knew that this was going to lead to orgasm before too much longer. Then she changed her position and she was now kneeling between my legs. Now she could bring her face right down to my cock.

I had my eyes closed now, enjoying what she was doing. Then I felt her tongue. First a few light touches to the tip of my cock-head. Then licking all around, over my cock head and around the groove just below the head. I just loved her doing that. The tongue worked all over the top of my cock. Around the top of my shaft, around the head and even giving my little slit some attention too. All the time her hand pumped steadily at my shaft.

Now she leaned closer and took me further into her mouth. I felt her warm lips wrap around my cock as I slid deeper inside her warm, wet mouth. Soon I felt her sucking me. As she sucked her hand continued to pump my shaft. Soon I knew I couldn't take much of that. I could already feel my cum rising.

Suddenly I exploded, the first burst of my sperm shooting into her mouth. The second burst nearly filled her mouth. Then my cock jerked again shooting yet another burst into her mouth. It filled her, she tried to swallow but had to pull back letting me drop out of her mouth. My final burst hit her in the face.

She sat there looking at me as I recovered. "Oh, you gave so much," she giggled. "I couldn't take it all."

She was a mess but still, she was smiling. There was sperm in her hair, over her face and running down her chin from her mouth, dripping on to my T-shirt where it covered the swell of her breast.

I reached up and caught the second blob of cum from her chin with my finger, catching it just as it was about to drop off. I then brought my finger up to my own mouth, licking it clean.

"We better get you cleaned up," I told her.

"I don't want to walk all the way to the stream."

"No, I wasn't thinking of that. I'll get some water; we have a bottle in our tent."

When I returned with the water she had removed the T-shirt and was holding a towel ready. I dipped one corner of the towel in the water and began cleaning her face. I then dried her with another part of the towel.

As soon as I finished she lay back on her sleeping bag. It looked like she would soon be going back to sleep again. I decided to stay with her until she did so I lay down beside her and she snuggled up against me.

"This is nice," I heard her whisper.

"Yes," I replied. "Very nice."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Conclusion.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Suddenly I woke up! I realised it was getting light. I had fallen asleep and spent the night with her. Katrina was still asleep in my arms. For a while I lay there listening to her breathing, feeling her body gently rising and falling against me as she did.

Then I thought of Shanti. I smiled to myself as I wondered where she ended up for the rest of the night. No doubt she had been in the thick of action down at the stream. For a moment I wondered what they had all got up to then I thought sooner or later I would read all about it in Letters Stories.

I decided I should get up but as I tried to move she woke up.

"Hello Mike," Katrina said. "Are you still here."

"Yes I lay down with you for a while and fell asleep."

"Thank you for coming to see me last night, Mike."

"I just was wondering how you were."

"You are a caring man," she said reaching up to give me a kiss. "I'm OK now. I'll just still be a bit sore today."

"You won't be the only one sore today, I think."

"Did other things happen last night?"

"Yes, it seems like it."

"Well, I couldn't do any more."

"We're going to the hot pools this afternoon. It will be good to soak in the hot water if you're still sore."

I left her to get dressed as I returned to my tent. It was still empty so obviously, Shanti had spent the night somewhere else. I knew the kids were all together in Steve's camper so I decided to go over and collect Kathy and Michael. On the way, I came across Shanti coming out of Peter's tent.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hi love," I said. "Have fun last night?"

"Yes, Mike. I did have fun." Then she looked at me. "What about you Mike? Did you get to have fun?"

"Yes, I did, Shanti. But probably not as much as you. I spent the night with Katrina."

"I thought she was..."

"Too tired and too sore? Yes, she was, but I still spent the night with her."

"You mean nothing happened?"

"Oh, a bit. She brought me off but I didn't go there..."

"That's what I love about you Mike," she said, giving me a hug. "You always put others first."

"I like Katrina. She is a nice girl."

"Something happened between you two that afternoon, at the resort," Shanti said. "It wasn't just a quick shag to help a young lady out, was it?"

"No, it wasn't," I replied. "I think we are close."

Shanti just smiled. She knew me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Joseph has said above. Some had a struggle getting out of bed. But we had to get up as there was a big day planned. Our camping here was over and we were heading back to Auckland, but we had some other stops along the way and so we all knew it would be very late before we got home.

Perhaps, less to drink last night and less sex for some others might have helped but between us all working together, we quickly had breakfast, had the camp packed up and were on the road.

This day was very special for Katrina and so we are going to let her tell the next story.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

THE END.