Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" I protested, "You promised."

"Oh, we lied a little bit, Steve," laughed Hansini.

"You two are impossible. I don't know why any man wants to be with you."

"Some, like you, can't stay away," Amita laughed.

She had a point there, they were kind of exciting as you never knew what would happen next. But I wasn't about to admit that to them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was at about that time that I realised that there was no way I was going to win with these two. So I decided I might as well go along with them.

"OK girls," I said. "You win."

"Ha Ha," cried Hansini jumping up. "Did you hear that Amita? We have beaten him."

But Amita wasn't interested. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips. Then she was on top of me and our lips met again in a hot passionate kiss.

Then Hansini turned around, realizing what was happening. "Hey! You two what about me?"

"You jumped off him," replied Amita. "It is my turn first."

"Ok, but hurry up I want some too."

And so soon we had things underway as Amita guided my erection to her hot pussy. I felt her warmth as my cock head entered her. Then she was slowly lowering herself down on to me taking me deep inside her.

Amita was usually good in bed, when she behaves herself. She had a great body and knows how to use it. She knows how to give a man full enjoyment while taking enjoyment for herself too. But that wasn't the case this time.

She was just so turned on by all this that immediately she started bucking around on top of me. I knew it would not take too much to send her over so I decided to hold myself back since Hansini was right ready to follow her. I waited until she had got herself worked up and then gave a few massive thrusts up into her.

Her eyes opened, she gave a massive gasp and went over the top. Her orgasm shock her whole body. It looked a good one.

As she recovered from her orgasm she sat there with me still hard inside her as she grinned down at me. But Hansini wasn't having any of that. With one massive heave, she pushed Amita right off me sending her sprawling onto the grass. Then Hansini was on to me herself, lining my erection up at her own wet pussy.

"Hey!" Amita cried. "That wasn't nice."

"You were taking too long."

"No I wasn't, I was just finished."

"Well, then you don't mind letting me have a turn."

Hansini was as turned on as Amita had been and soon she was really going at me. She was bucking around and really getting carried away. I suddenly realised that I had better get a move on if I wanted to cum or else it would be all over, rover and I'd be left in the cold. I held back a bit from her giving me time to build up. I think she realised this because she began forcing down even harder onto me trying to get as much contact as she could with her clit.

I could feel my cum beginning to rise inside me again. I pressed against her which really got her going. She was moaning now and I knew only seconds from her orgasm. But I was now almost there myself.

Then she came, crying out as she did. I gave a couple of thrusts into her and I came too.

"Wow! That was some fuck, Steve," Hansini said.

"Yeah he was good," Amita added.

"Thanks," I said. "You two were pretty good too."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We were lying on the grass, just enjoying the evening. In the moonlight, the stream and pond took on a different appearance.

Suddenly we heard voices coming down the track from the camp. Then we saw two people appear in the clearing by the pond. At first, it was hard to tell who they were other than that they were girls but then they came out into the moonlight we saw it was Lizamoa and Shanti.

Then they spotted us.

"Hey, you guys," we heard Shanti say. "What have you three been up to?"

"Just a bit of wild sex under the stars," I replied.

"Sounds like fun," said Lizamoa. "Can anyone join in?"

"Not anyone but you two can."

"But I don't think Steve will be ready for anything for a while," said Amita.

"Oh don't worry about that, we'll take care of him," replied Shanti.

We watched as they quickly got their clothes off. Then they joined us.

As Hansini and Amita still lay on each side of me the other girls started working on my cock. They took turns licking at me. It did not take too much of this to start having an effect. Meanwhile, Amita and Hansini were taking turns necking and kissing me.

"I hope you two are going to behave better than they did," I said.

"What? Did they give you a hard time, Steve?" Lizamoa asked.

"Just a full-on wrestling match before they let me fuck them."

"We'll be better," Shanti promised.

"I hope so," I replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Shanti was just getting ready to take me when we heard Peter say, "I think I smell hot pussy."

"Yes," agreed Sarvesh. "Hot pussy just waiting for hard cock."

We looked around to see Peter and Sarvesh standing right behind Lizamoa and Shanti. Both of them were already naked. We had been so busy that we didn't even see them approaching us.

I saw Lizamoa look around and then, "Mmmm! More hard cock has just arrived Shanti."

"Help yourselves, boys," I heard Shanti say.

Sarvesh did just that, stepping up behind Shanti and Peter did the same with Lizamoa. Soon they were rubbing between both girls' legs getting their pussies wet and ready. Then they were lining up two very hard erections to two very hot pussies.

So that was how things went. While I was necking and kissing two sexy women, two others were working on giving me an amazing blowjob. While they were doing that. these two guys were taking them from behind.

Then I noticed that Amita had moved down to sit beside Shanti. She then reached underneath her and suddenly Shanti began bucking around and I knew Amita was rubbing her pussy while Peter continued fucking her. After watching for a few moments Hansini moved down and began doing the same to Lizamoa while Sarvesh was fucking Liz too. But both girls continued their blow-job working on me.

I started everything off when suddenly cum burst from my shaft with Shanti and Lizamoa licking it up as it came out. By now they were not far off themselves. And by the way, the two guys were going they were close too.

The first to go was Lizamoa and she stopped what she was doing to me as her cum hit her. Peter was straight behind her filling her pussy with his cum. Then Sarvesh was next as he began pumping into Shanti which sent her off too.

So much for my threesome, it had somehow turned into a seven-some.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

White Girls and Indian Boys.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi, it is Joseph here.

The title was not meant as anything racist. Just what happened next.

Let me tell you about it. It had been a good day. We'd all had a lot of fun, now in the evening, three of us men were sitting around the fire with a few beers. The beer was warm, but that was OK. It was nice, just sitting there, relaxing, talking, enjoying time together. After all that had been happening through this part of our New Zealand holiday, I would have been happy spending the remainder of the evening just like that.

Peter and Sarvesh had just left us, deciding to go down and see what was happening with Steve. Four girls were down there already so we knew something was going on. After they had been gone a while and it became obvious they weren't coming back.

"It looks like Peter and Sarvesh might have hit it lucky," Mike said. "They haven't come back yet."

"Yes," agreed Mootie. "I am thinking we'll not see them for a while."

"Want another one Mike?" I asked him as I opened the chilli-bin beside me.

"Sure," he replied.

Then I heard Jenny's voice behind me, "And one for us too, Joseph."

I looked around to see Jenny and Sharon coming towards us. "Sure," I replied.

The girls came and sat down by the fire. I handed Mike his beer and then gave the girls one each too.

"Not very cold," said Sharon.

"No, sorry," I replied. "The ice has melted."

"So what are you guys up to?" Jenny asked.

"Nothing much. Just talking."

"Well I feel like some fun," Jenny said with a rather naughty smile. "I feel like some horny fun."

"Go down the stream," I said. "You might find a full-on orgy."

"No, I am looking for some one-on-one fun."

"So what have you in mind?" I asked.

"Maybe some hard cock. Hard Indian cock," she replied.

I sort of knew where she was going with this, it was so obvious, but still I had to ask the question, "Do you have anyone in mind, Jenny?"

"Yes, Joseph! You and me!"

"And you with me Mootie," Sharon added.

Well, that was straight to the point girls. Soon we were paired off with Sharon and Jenny. Mootie and I were interested in these European girls with their pale skin and light coloured hair. We both found them exciting and sexy. When the opportunity came up to be with them again, we both weren't going to miss it. I knew both our wives would be in the thick of the action somewhere down by the stream with Steve so we might as well get some action of our own going.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As we got up to go I looked over at Mike. I thought he would be coming with us too. I knew these two girls could handle the three of us.

"What about you Mike?" I asked. "You coming too?"

"No. No, you guys go on," he said. "I might go and see what Katrina is up to."

"You won't get much out of her, tonight, Mike," Sharon said.

"She could hardly keep her eyes open over dinner," Jenny added with a laugh.

"And I had to carry her up from the river," I said.

"Then I'll just go and see that she is OK," he replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So we left him and headed off ourselves.

As soon as we were inside the tent before I knew it, Jenny was naked. She was so quick! I didn't get to enjoy doing it for her. She turned on me and quickly had me the same way. Over on the other side of the tent, Sharon and Mootie were close to being the same way except they did get to take each other's clothes off.

Even after having the twins, Jenny has a hot little body. She is small, almost as small as my wife, Lizamoa. As I've already said above, I am fascinated with these European girls. Yes I know, I've seen Jenny naked many times, been with her a number of times too, but I still stopped to look, to enjoy her naked beauty when ever I could. But no way! Jenny wanted none of that. She was there for one reason - sex. She wanted me to get on with it.

"Come on Joseph!" she said. "Don't just look."

"Well I..." tried to say but she cut me off.

"Not now! I want you," she said as she pulled me towards her.

Then as I lay on top of her, "I want to get fucked, good and hard," she said into my ear.

Well if the lady wants her pussy fucked then I was willing and eager to oblige. Wants it hot and hard - I could do that for her too.

For a moment I had seen her lying there, breasts now flattened against her chest. Lower, the brown bush of her pussy split by her open inviting lips. Now she had me pulled on top and I felt a hand grasping me. Then I was into her.

She appeared to take me easily, must have been so hot and wet for sex. I pressed into her, going in deep, giving her as much as I could give. The sex that followed was rough and aggressive. She wanted a hard fuck, well she got it. I doubt she would have excepted anything less. While I pounded into her she was urging me on with vocal encouragement and slaps on my bum. It wasn't long before I knew my cum was building but I also realised that hers was too. She was getting more and more vocal. Moaning, gasping and crying out. It was a turn-on, a big turn-on for me hearing her like that.

Then it happened. She came! Oh, my! Did she cum! She went off like a rocket. Her tiny body bucking around under me. Thrusting up at me with such force, she almost threw me off. That was it for me too. It was all I could take. My cock gave a massive jerk and I cum too, filling her as I did.

"Mmmm," she purred as she felt what was happening. "Cum for me, big boy," she whispered in my ear. "Fill me."

And I did too. Giving her a really good load.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I rolled off and we lay there in the afterglow of our sex, recovering our breath. That last bit had been so full on that it was almost like we had forgotten to breathe. Now we lay there for those moments of relaxation that only comes after good sex.

I heard a noise across the tent and looked to see Mootie still on top of Sharon It was obvious they were both building towards their final climax too. He was pounding into her and she was loving it, taking all he could give her. The noise she was making, wow!

She gave a gasp, her body stiffened, her back arched up against him. Then she fell back with a deep throaty moan. As he continued, she bucked at him a few times in her orgasm, then lay still. That was a good one. He gave a deep groan and I knew her pussy was getting filled with cum too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"How was that, Sharon?" Jenny asked her.

"Oh Mootie is good," came Sharon's reply.

After what had just happened, I think we all knew how she felt about Mootie.

"Joseph did well too," Jenny said.

"I wouldn't mind trying him too," said Sharon.

"Ok, let's swap," came Jenny's reply.

Before I knew what was happening, Jenny was getting up and leaving me. The girls were swapping partners, just like that. No thought of asking us, they just swapped. Sharon came over and joined me on my side of the tent.

When having sex with Sharon, the thing you notice first, well us guys notice first, is her big breasts. They were beauties, slightly tanned, crowned with those lovely pink nipples and large areolas. Then as you joined with her, you next thing notice how fit and strong she was. She worked out at the gym where her husband Steve worked. When you feel her arms and legs they are firm and tight.

She once told me she enjoyed sex a lot. In bed, with her, it was physical, aggressive sex. She makes her partners work to keep up with her. You know you've had a workout after you've been with her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She came over to join me pushing me back on the sleeping bag. It became obvious she wanted the top position. She was the boss. This was fine with me too. I wasn't going to argue. She sat with a leg on each side of my legs, her hands going straight for my cock. With practiced ease, she quickly had me hard again.

That was all the foreplay I got. Sharon moved up until her pussy was directly over my cock. I felt her hand take my shaft and press my head against her pussy. Then I was inside her. Still being wet from sex-making I easily slid into her. Deep inside her, as she lowered her body on to me.

I like a girl in this position, sitting upright like this. I can look up at her and see her - see her face, see her breasts. I reached up for her, a hand going to each breast. They were beauties. I could feel their weight in my hands and run my fingers over the hardness of her nipples. She liked that. She gave a soft moan, closing her eyes when I did it.

Soon we were into it. Starting with a gentle rocking motion she quickly built up her rhythm and speed until we were really going for it. That movement, that position, placed her clitty in direct contact with the hardness of my shaft. While it felt good for me it appeared to be over the moon for her. Soon she lost control, her movements uncoordinated as her orgasm exploded upon. Yes, I used the word exploded, there is really no other way I can think of describing it.

She was bucking around on top of me. Moaning, crying out, lost to the world in the pure enjoyment of orgasm. Finally, there came a deep throaty moan as she fell forward on to me with her breasts pressed against my chest. Then she kissed me. Kissed me smack on my lips.

Wow, that had sure been something to see, to take part in like that. Now I sort of wonder how I didn't cum myself. But somehow I didn't. I was still hard and ready with a load full of cum. I think she finally noticed that.

"What about you?" she asked me. "Did you make it."

"No honey," I told her with a smile. "You went off too fast."

"Oh, sorry. I got a bit carried away, didn't I?"

"A bit! You were totally over the top!"

"So how do you want me?" she asked.

"Is doggy-style Ok with you?"

"Sure. I don't mind."

She quickly got into position and I moved in behind her. My cock found her hole. The wet lips parted and I slipped in smoothly. The first push I only went partly in, the second I went deeper, then the whole way in on my third thrust. Oh, it felt good. I fill her and as I pulled back her strong muscles gripped my shaft, not wanting to let go of me. I pulled out, almost completely out then pressed in again. Now her muscles resisted me like she was stopping me from entering.

Oh, it felt so good. I did that a few more times, going in and out slowly, enjoying the sensations, the feelings. Feeling my cock sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Then it was time to get down to business. I built up speed and began to fuck her. It was good doing her like that. I gripped her, one hand on each hip as I thrust into her, driving deep into her body with powerful thrusts.

Soon I noticed she was responding. I thought, 'Could it be possible? Was she going to cum again too?' That thought got me going. I felt my cum beginning to rise as my orgasm approached.

Then it hit me. It was a good one, a powerful one, as I shot great globs of cum deep inside her. She must have felt it too, must have been ready for it. She gave a loud moan as another orgasm hit her and she collapsed on the ground in front of me. The last dribbles of my cum dripped from my cock, landing on her bum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So that was how it ended. I looked over and notice the other couple was finished and watching us.

"Good one, mate," I heard Mootie say.

As it was getting late we decided to settle down with the girls. I lay on my side and Sharon pressed back against me. Close by Mootie and Jenny did the same. I drifted off into a deep sleep. I was totally relaxed after my love-making with these girls.

When I woke it was light. I knew it was late. I looked around and found both girls were gone, there was only Mootie close by, still gently snoring. I gave him a shake to wake him and we both got up.

I found almost everyone was up and busy. Babies were being looked after, kids running around, breakfast was well on the way and Mike already had his tent down. He and Peter were packing it away.

Shanti spotted Mootie and me and gave us some teasing about sleeping late as she continued cooking breakfast.

We knew it was a big day planned so quickly Mootie and I went to help them. We had Peter's and Katrina's tents down and packed up before we were called for breakfast.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Treat From Katrina.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi again from Mike.

After those four left me, I got up to give the fire a quick rack-over. Then I headed over towards Katrina's tent. There seemed to be a glow so I thought she might be still awake. I called to Katrina as I approached her tent. To my surprise, she answered straight away.

"Come in Mike," she said.

Katrina was sitting cross-legged on her sleeping bag wearing nothing but a baggy, loose T-shirt. When I looked closer I recognized it as one of mine.

Where did you get that T-shirt?" I asked.

"It is yours. Shanti gave it to me. As a souvenir. Whenever I wear this, I can think of you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She had a small camp light and a writing pad in her lap. Obviously, she was writing something.

"How are you feeling Katrina?" I asked.

"Just a bit tired still," she replied.