All Comments on 'Kat's Adventures Ch. 02'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A bit disappointing. While Ch. 1 was exhibitionist, Ch. 2 is heading towards sub / dom. Obviously personal opinion, but the latter just doesn't have the same appeal. Unlike last time I'm still dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Hope there's more to come. Exhibitionism, a budding Dom/sub story line, can't wait to see if Brenda really takes charge.

DiannahDiannahover 11 years ago
Excellent story!

If you decide to continue this story, I'd almost suggest you put Kat in a new situation. If you continue with her new "friends", it would lack the voluntary aspect of how she gets into these situations, and become more of a BDSM story. However, I'd read the next part no matter what you decide to do!

Naked1Naked1over 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind comments and thank you for reading my stories. I agree that Kat is moving more towards a control type situation. It was hard not to cross categories with her. Perhaps, she needs a whole new adventure on her own again.

PaperdartPaperdartover 11 years ago
Which way will it go?

I don't mind which way the story goes - Kat either goes back to exposing herself of her own volition, or she starts to be controlled by the three girls. I just hope that Naked1 adds an extra chapter and lets us find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You have a gift

You're story telling is superb! I am nearly exclusively a 'movie' person, as opposed to a book reader, however, your writing style (on all of your stories) is masterful. While, admittedly, each reader will subjectively identify with what appeals to their own sensibilities, I cannot over emphasize how much your writing appeals to my own.

You're "Kat" series is brilliant and I selfishly urge you to stretch it out as much as humanly possible (as well as the Pregnant Exhibitionist which is mega hot as well).

Judging by the proximity of each of the publish dates of your stories, you are either streaming with ideas or you already had many of stories on standby- ready for posting. I do hope it is the former and you are interested in cranking out more editions of Kat starting NOW hahaha. Further, if you managed to successfully pitch the Kat or Pregnant stories to an adult movie company, and they actually pulled them off true to form, they would be the hottest movies I've ever scene. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You could have Kat want, on some level, to run into these girls or just Brenda again and put herself into terrible situations in hopes that lightening will strike a third time but have her never actually meet them again, or at least not until some sort of finale (which should come after many many more stories).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Greetings from Germany

Hallo,

I like your storys very much, and I do like "Kat´s Adventure". Think you are describing very good and precise the feelings of a girl getting in such an adventure. I would like to argue a bit about the negative ending though, which gives the impression, Kat´s punishment is, after all, justified, although the poor girl didn´t do no harm to anybody! Why not giving it a positive ending with Brenda helping her out of the bad situation, covering her with her jacket and taking her home? Or something like that.

Sorry for my poor English, but I am German. Maybe thats why I love your German storys very much?

Greetings from Frankfurt/ Main and all the best!

L.Miehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWESOME

"Kat's Adventures" really rocks and although it's been a while since you've posted anything to this story I would STRONGLY like to encourage you to consider adding to this marvelous tale. You've left us hanging in Part two and there is so much that could happen with this story.

Please for your fans, consider adding to this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome Story!

This is one finely written story, both parts Ch.1 and 2.

I can't wait to read your other offerings and hope you write some new stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DOUBLE HOT

JUST READ #1 AND #2 HAD COCK OUT RUBBING IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH #2 NOW JUST HAVE TO FINISH MYSELF OFF !!!!! MORE STORIES PLS. !!!!

Naked1Naked1almost 7 years agoAuthor
Some thoughts

As I re-read both stories, I realized that Kat is an exhibitionist...but she loves the feeling of humiliation and being controlled. This was first hinted at by her cumming hard in Ch. 01 as the two girls took her clothes and mocked her. I would like to continue Kat's adventures in public. I think there is more material there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kat begins a new stage

As you continue it looks as if Kat will begin sneaking out at night to go streaking and masturbating, which will go further distances and spotted by her new friends. Perhaps invited to parties and become the center of attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still hoping for more on this

Wondering what Kat has been up to the last few years...

I do hope you will be picking this story up at some point.. Or maybe you have and forgot to post them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love Ya Kat

Fucking hot, love her!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When’s a new story coming out with Kat again been looking forward to it?

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

A good sequel to part 1. I would've enjoyed seeing the other girls trying the same thing with maybe a group lesbian event of some sort right out on the sidewalk. It's fine as written though. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story! Would be very easy to continue it showing Kats submissive side at the hands of the 3 girls. 🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous