Kat's Kitty Pt. 02 - A Wider Opening

Story Info
Two strangers hookup for an encore.
3k words
4.2
1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
125 Followers

Kat was walking across the theater lobby with Magdalene after seeing the Shakespearean play, As You Like It. They were talking animatedly about the stellar performance they had both enjoyed when she asked her friend to wait while she stopped at the front counter to get a souvenir program. After picking it up, Kat accidentally bumped into the back of a man in the queue. She was getting ready to apologize when he turned to look at her. The surprised girl recognized him immediately.

"Oh, my god!"

"No, but you're close."

Kat let out an embarrassed giggle as she awkwardly tried to find an appropriate greeting for this man she had met only once.

"Michael, uhh, yes,... Michael. We met on the plane a while back."

"Yes, I recall it well. How are you, little girl?"

It was the same term of endearment he had used during their introduction a year before. The words hit a soft spot in her heart, and as she looked into the deep blue eyes of this captivating older man, Kat was again awestruck, and it showed.

"I'm... I'm doing well, sir. Did you see the play?"

"Yes, I did. I thought it was fantastic! I especially enjoyed the actors who... " his reply was cut short when the well-dressed younger woman beside him interrupted him by pulling his left arm to grab his attention. They became engrossed in a conversation of some import. Kat felt out of place, so she slinked away to return to her friend. A minute later, he chased her down, calling out to her.

"Young lady! Young lady! I apologize for the interruption. You know, I'm sorry, but I don't know your name."

"Kat."

"Ahh, okay, Kat." He slipped an object into her hand while speaking close to her ear in a voice slightly above a whisper: "Tomorrow night, 8 o'clock. Wear black."

He walked away before the stunned girl could reply. She stood still for a moment, alone in a crowd, staring at the room key in her hand, which had a wooden tag attached that read: Ritz Carleton Hotel, Room 204.

===========

For the next 24 hours, Kat thought about nothing but Michael. Fortunately, she was staying with Magdalene at her flat in London for a few days. They had been close friends since childhood, so Kat knew she could confide in her. Magdalene was the only person she had told about the flight from Rome and the incredible interlude between her and Michael. It had a faraway dreamlike quality in her memory, and this random meeting at the theater brought up hopes of an even better encore. But still, doubts were creeping into her calculations, so she turned to her friend to help diminish them.

"Magda, what should I do? Tell me, truthfully: Am I crazy to go forward with this?"

"Do you want to go?"

"Yes."

"Then go, silly girl!"

"Okay, but I am very scared. I know he won't hurt me, but I just feel overwhelmed. He gives off very powerful vibes, that... that, I don't know how to put it. It's like he takes over my soul."

"Kitty, most women would die for such an experience. Go! I think you will regret it for the rest of your life if you let this chance go by. I can see how pumped up you are over this guy. Ride the wave. Go!"

"He told me to wear black."

"Do you have anything with you?"

"Just underwear and heels."

"Let's go shopping."

The two girls walked to a high-end thrift store only a few blocks away. Kat found a black top and skirt, plus a bright red leather belt that she thought would provide a stimulating contrast. She tried the items on in the dressing room. The top was tight, perhaps a size too small, but looking in the mirror, the well-built woman was pleased as it definitely showed off her assets. On the walk back to Magdalene's flat, the two friends stopped in a department store where Kat picked up a pair of black nylons.

Back at the apartment, Kat put the outfit together, modeling it for Magdalene in the living room.

"How do I look?"

"Gourmet edible."

==================

The Ritz-Carleton is a 5-star hotel group known across the globe for providing top-notch luxury accommodations to wealthy clients who treat the cost of their stays as an afterthought. Kat was nervous entering the front door as this working-class gal had never been in such an aristocratic environment. She felt out of place and wondered if people might look at her like she didn't belong there. The tension increased with all the unknowns involved in her coming rendezvous with Michael. There were so many uncertainties, yet she knew she could not back out.

She found Room 204 but was unsure how to proceed, so she knocked. When there was no answer, she used the key. Walking in, Kat could hear Michael talking on the phone. The suite was spacious. This man, about whom she knew virtually nothing, was on his cell phone, pacing around while giving instructions to someone who was clearly a subordinate. It appeared he had just showered, as his hair was wet, and he was wearing a plush white robe. He looked at Kat and pointed to a spot on the rug in a clear area for her to stand.

She did so without thinking. And as she stood there, she thought about that. This usually very strong-willed woman was surrendering her ego, something she rarely gave up without a fight but was now nervously ready to do so. There was something about Michael that made her willing to submit. He was much older, good-looking, an authoritative, successful executive type who was into kink; in short, everything she craved in a man she wanted to have sex with without commitment. He was a deep-seated fantasy, a sexy supermale come to life. Kat was all in; she would not stop herself from indulging.

A minute later, Michael finished the call, tossing the phone aside after shutting it off. He walked over to Kat, standing before her, touching her cheek while looking directly into her eyes.

"You have a thing for older men, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I saw that in your eyes the first moment we met on the plane. We're a good match in that I greatly prefer younger women. You also are submissive, although without experience. You fantasize about it frequently but never act on it."

"Yes." Kat wondered how he knew this about her.

"You will call me Sir."

"Yes, Sir,"

"Will you give me power over you this evening, little girl?"

There was a slight pause. Again, being addressed as "little girl" melted her inside. Kat looked deeply into his eyes. "Yes, Sir."

"Good. If you demonstrate submission to me by being obedient, you will be rewarded with great pleasure. If you do not obey, if you show resistance, we will stop and you will leave. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Your outlook is black and white, so I must give you only two choices. Your outfit is quite nice. I have a fetish for sexy black clothing on an attractive woman. And your wearing it demonstrates your desire to please and obey me."

Kat's heart was pounding. She was scared in the most delicious way imaginable. There was no thought, only reaction, a state of mind that was thrilling to her. She loved it.

"Let us begin. Stand a half meter in front of this table. Lean forward and put both hands flat on the table."

Kat did as she was told.

"Pull your panties down, let them fall freely to your knees or lower."

With quivering hands, Kat obeyed.

"Hmm... not enough bare skin showing. Allow me to fix that." He grabbed the black skirt forcefully, yanking it downward, exposing her ass completely.

"I am going to give you a spanking. At first with my hand, then with a paddle. You are not to turn your head. You are not to take your hands off the table. You will not talk. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." Kat could feel her knees shaking. All her adult life, she had desired a spanking. She had received a few lame ones from forgettable lovers but had never gotten one from an authoritative man who understood her deep needs. Now, it was coming to her. She shuddered with anticipation.

The first smack was somewhat light, hitting her left cheek. The recipient cried out, unable to keep silent. The Dominant started slowly, allowing her to adjust to an increasing tempo, pacing her for more. After ten whacks, he increased the force. Kat was breathing heavily and audibly as she tried to suck more oxygen. She was getting a lightheaded buzz that was intoxicating. He kept ratcheting up the pace and force. The spanking went on until his hand began to sting as much as her butt. The skin on her ass was turning a ravishing shade of pink. He stopped for a moment to soothe the warming flesh.

"Very good! You take it like a good girl should. But Daddy knows you want more. That's why he's going to use a paddle now."

The girl was overwhelmed to hear him use the title "Daddy," which she always employed in her most secret masturbatory fantasies. It was not incestuous but rather the ultimate term of loving respect for a powerful male from his protected female. It was a term of endearment that displayed great trust. To hear it used by the man she was submitting to sent Kat to the moon.

The paddle stung much more than the hand. With a wooden frame covered with stiff black leather, it impacted with much more energy. Kat squealed as the spank total climbed. Her pussy was heating up to the point she thought she might have an orgasm from the stimulation of this ass beating. It was better than any spanking she had dreamed of.

"I'm going to end with a dozen hard smacks. Say them out loud for me so I don't lose the count."

The paddle scorched her ass, coming down with heavy force. Kat screeched out the count. After the twelve, her ass was a flaming red mass of flesh. She wanted to rub it but remembered his command not to move her hands.

There was a moment of total silence before Michael moved down to lick the heated skin. The incredible sensation buckled Kat's knees. After coating the surface with his saliva, the session's director stood and backed up a meter.

"Turn around and get on your knees before me."

The submissive obeyed.

"Worship my cock" he ordered after removing his robe and throwing it aside.

The words were perfect. A purely kinky lover might have said, "Suck my cock" but the Dom's command was much more precise and welcomed. She didn't want just to suck it for sex, but so much more, to worship and adore it openly without reservation.

She began touching the shaft lightly, fondling it with her fingers, progressing to a light stroking, smiling up at him the whole time. She gauged every reaction, no matter how slight. The kneeling, hungry woman found his sensitive spots quickly, feeling and rubbing them with delight. It is the nature of a submissive to give pleasure, and Kat wanted to give everything she had. When she sensed she had exhausted the possibilities of her hands, she suddenly popped up, taking the head of his cock into her mouth, salivating like a Pavlov dog while swirling her tongue forcefully around it.

Michael exploded with a scream that left no doubt she had hit the mark. He was shaking from the intensity. The spellbound cocksucker assaulted him with her tongue: licking, kissing, sucking, and nibbling, an all-out lavishing of attention on his erection. Her mouth was a tornado of fellatio as she bobbed her head up and down in furious motions designed to roil the semen stirring in his testicles, which she was now massaging between her fingers and thumb. She sucked with the force of a vacuum while jacking on the shaft. The girl was seeking the prize. It was a blowjob intended to blow his fucking mind.

"Stop! Now!"

Kat immediately came off his cock, slightly disappointed but not willing to disobey.

"My sweet girl! That was fabulous! We shall have to revisit that pleasure again, but for now, I want to save my essence for the journey is far more important than the destination and we are still en route."

Kat nodded. She liked that a man would delay his orgasm for the planned return of more pleasure.

"Lean over the table again, resting on it. I am going to screw you from behind. And listen carefully, you are not to orgasm. No matter how much you want to, you will not come. Do you understand me?"

Kat looked at him with doubt in her eyes. She knew she was close to the edge, but seeing his determined gaze, she answered: "Yes, Sir."

He slid his cock in to the hilt. Kat gasped. He stayed still. They felt each other, reveling in the soft warmth and indelible hardness. Michael began to move at a snail's pace, so slow that it was calming and stimulating at the same time. He knew that if he went too fast, it might trigger an orgasm for both of them. As the Dom, he wanted to extend the lovemaking to the max, so he stayed near the edge. Kat had never experienced such control in a man, but she wanted more, for the feeling was exquisite. As it continued, she became confident enough to slide with him. The two lovers moved perfectly against each other as if they were one. It was a beautiful slow fuck for both of them, timeless sex that went on and on with neither partner concerned about a climax. Eventually, Michael pulled out.

"Get naked, little girl. And get in the bed."

Kat removed her remaining clothes and pulled down the covers on the luxurious bed before hopping in, awaiting the next step. Michael joined her.

"Touch and feel with controlled intensity."

He kissed and held her. Kat joined in, closing her eyes to more fully experience the feelings of the developing tactile dance. The submissive allowed the Dominant to lead, but she was not to be passive. There was a craving hunger in the pair, but in this introduction to D/s sessions, Kat was learning the joys of the journey. So many of her lovers had performed as though the male orgasm was the sole objective of sex that she had never fully relaxed enough to absorb the full joys of lovemaking. Now, there was no rush, no hurry. She felt the touches, the tastes, and the scents of sex. There was a tender sharing, a desire to please, a giving of pleasure that was so enrapturing. Her idea of what submission is was being turned upside down. There was a give/take, push/pull aspect initiated by the Dom, but recognized and responded to by the sub. They were play partners. They shared nipple sucks and kisses, scratches, hot breaths, sweaty hugs, and appreciative moans as they savored the closeness of each other.

There was a knock at the door. Michael put his robe on and answered. The waiter announced: "Room service, sir, your order is here!" Michael thanked him with a generous tip and rolled the cart into the bedroom.

"I thought it might be nice to take a break at midnight, so I had ordered sweet delights for us to feast on during intermission."

Kat smiled as she slid over to see what was under the silver domed covers on the platters. There were fresh strawberries and raspberries with cream on the side next to six dishes of different flavors of decadent ice creams, with fragrant coffee, pastries, and an open jar of Pitcairn honey with a tiny spoon standing in it. It was a delightful smorgasbord of treats. Michael handed Kat a silver spoon. They took turns scooping spoonfuls of ice cream, sliding them sensually into each other's mouths. While feeding each other berries, Michael squished a strawberry on Kat's nose. The happy girl giggled before breaking out into uncontrollable laughter, which had her rolling around the bed.

"Sir, this is so much fun. Thank you so much!"

"Yes, little girl, it is time for gratitude. I promised you your submission would be rewarded. You've been a good girl. The time has come."

Kat looked at him with a glint of gleeful expectancy.

"Slide your ass to the edge of the bed, raise and spread your legs."

His submissive complied. He knelt before his lover on a pillow.

"I am going to lick the inside of your thighs before I eat your pussy. When I do, you may respond as much as you wish without restraint."

His tongue glided over the silky skin of Kat's upper legs. The playfulness was over; he was now into the serious business of promised fulfillment. His strokes were firm and deliberate, moving gradually toward the ultimate target. Kat was raging with desire, for she knew the delays and the edging were over. He was coming at her with authority, delivering the goods. Her breathing and heart rate accelerated as he got closer and closer.

"Daddy... please Daddy, please, Sir."

With a sudden lunge, his mouth pounced on her clit, sucking it between his lips where his tongue took over with swirling movements that sent Kat into orbit. The time had come. He put all the passion he could muster into pleasing this young woman who had surrendered so willingly to him. He applied more pressure as he felt her orgasm stirring, taking her over the top. She released her sexual ecstasy, streaming her hot juices into his mouth and face, screaming, moaning, and writhing uncontrollably on the bed. He kept going because she kept going. A series of multiple orgasms wracked her body, electrifying her and short-circuiting her brain with a tsunami of the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced. He slowed only after she stopped reacting. She was gone. He moved up to lay beside her, holding her into the night.

Koba
Koba
125 Followers