Kat's Kitty

Story Info
An erotic plane ride with a stranger.
2.1k words
4.44
10.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
125 Followers

Kat was relieved when she was finally able to board the plane. Bad weather had delayed the inbound flight from London, so the return trip from Rome was more than three hours behind schedule. It was after midnight. The tired traveler was knackered and looking forward to catching some sleep on the trip home to make the two-and-a-half-hour flight pass more quickly. As she squeezed into her window seat, Kat hoped the aisle seat might remain empty so she could stretch out a little and have some privacy. It appeared she might get her wish when she heard the crew sealing the ramp door, but a few seconds later, an out-of-breath gentleman plopped down next to her.

"Whew, made it in the nick of time! I got to the counter one minute before the deadline. I'm glad I don't have to wait until morning to get out of here." 

Kat turned in the man's direction. As she did, he looked at her. She was immediately struck by the intensity of his eyes. Their deep blue color grabbed her attention, but what was more captivating was their powerful aura. Kat was stunned, her gaze freezing in an expression of awe, which her comrade-in-flight immediately picked up on. In turn, she sensed his perception, causing her to look away in embarrassed shyness. 

"Well, my name is Michael, I'm glad to meet you. It will be a pleasure sharing the journey with a nice young lady. If you want to talk, that will be great, or since it is late, if you want to sleep I'll be ultra quiet and still so you can get some rest."

"Thank you very much, sir. I appreciate your offer."

Kat looked at him just as the lights dimmed for takeoff. He was older, maybe late sixties, good-looking, well-dressed, with an air of success. She thought he was very attractive. Kat had always preferred older men, feeling more secure and appreciated in their presence. As a single woman, she had dated a few men up to twenty years older but had always kept hidden the fact that at 36, she was often turned on by men twice her age. The younger woman felt a little twisted holding such secret desires, but she still liked to fantasize about them. Michael was an ideal candidate, with his gorgeous blue eyes, silver hair, and sophisticated manner. As she checked him out, Kat had quick mental flashes of having sex with him, a frequent occurrence with men she met. It gave her a fleeting pleasure that she could revisit at a later time if she chose to do so. 

A few minutes later, the jet was in the air. The lights stayed off as there was a sense that everyone was tired due to the delay. Michael was writing notes on a stack of typewritten pages while Kat fell into a dreamy sleep. The motion of the plane jostled her around a bit. At one point, she reached out to grab the left arm of the seat, but Michael's hand was already there. The unexpected touch of warm flesh awakened Kat with a start.

"Oh my god, sir, I'm so sorry! I was asleep and didn't mean to touch you like that." 

Michael smiled. "It's ok. No harm done. I tell you what, I relinquish control of the arm. It's all yours, little girl." 

The soothing tone in his voice momentarily transfixed Kat in her sleepy state. That is the only way she could rationally explain her response: "Thank you, Daddy." It was like she was talking from a dream. 

A few minutes later, Michael placed his hand on top of hers. The surprised girl drew back a few centimeters, enough to be discernable, but then she stopped the regression and slid her hand back forward. This gesture caused the giver's heart rate to jump while she wondered how Michael would interpret this subconsciously generated signal. The subtle answer came when she felt an ever-so-slight increase in the pressure on her hand. The nervous recipient did not know what to do. She was scared, not wanting to pull back but not daring to escalate. She didn't know what, if anything, was going on, so she sat still, waiting, forcing him to make the next move if there were to be one. There was a brief pause, after which Michael rubbed the back of her hand softly. Kat remained motionless, showing no acknowledgment of the raising of the ante, but this, in and of itself, was a sign of acquiescence. 

The initiator turned in his seat to look at Kat, who continued to stare straight ahead. He switched hands, reaching across with his left hand to restart the stroking motions. It was a decided step up in the escalation as there was now no doubt that he was consciously probing her boundaries. His prey felt paralyzed; her head jerked slightly several times to the left while her eyes maintained their forward gaze. She took an audible deep breath. She was terrified, yet thrilled; scared shitless but enthralled. It felt risky, dangerous. He was a stranger of whom she knew nothing. But this reality excited her, and the growing excitement kept her in the game, accepting his lead. 

Gradually, he slid his fingertips higher up her arm, gliding effortlessly over her skin in a smooth back-and-forth rhythm that revealed a skilled touch. Without turning her head, she strained her eyes to the left in hurried glances to watch the motions. She noticed the wedding band on his finger, producing more dichotomous vibrations in her psyche. She believed in marriage but had slept with a few married men over the years. Guilt had troubled her, but the decadent feel of the act had given her a buzz that she would never forget. It would not stop the play from continuing now. 

He lifted his hand, pulling it back toward him. There was a short pause, but with time slowing to a crawl, it seemed much longer than it was. The brief break made Kat realize she wanted more. The same instant this thought hit her brain, Michael reached across to touch her right hand, resting on her thigh. The touch was light and sensual, traveling up her arm. Kat closed her eyes. Her heart was beating faster, the throbbing reverberating in her ears. The tension was building, and there was no effort to resist. The movement progressed until Michael's fingertips passed Kat's neck, grazing her cheek. For the first time, she looked at Michael, their eyes meeting for a fraction of a second before Kat looked away again, her face blushing. As his fingers drifted across the right side of her face, lightly brushing the Celtic braids in her hair, the anxious receiver glanced at Michael several times, her trembling lips straining to produce words. Her play partner placed his index finger on her lips to lovingly let her know there was no need to speak, to just go with the flow. 

She showed her understanding by looking directly into Michael's eyes. The result was electrifying. Her spirit soared, joining and melding with his in an intense gaze that bound their desires into one. She was now in all the way, accepting his power to lead her onward to wherever he was taking her. The dynamic became a dominant/submissive agreement that the two strangers in the night both implicitly accepted.

"You are beautiful," he whispered in a voice so soft and low that the words were barely audible, but Kat felt their effect all over her body. She felt beautiful. A calmness came over her as she succumbed to the hypnotic power of this fascinating man. They swam in each other's eyes while their souls entwined like serpents wrapping together in unison. They were all alone in the sensuous universe they had created. 

He continued to feel her up, his fingers raising her tactile sensitivity everywhere they went. When he drew one finger across her lips, Kat grabbed it between her teeth in a playful fashion. She pressed down with increasing force, watching and waiting for a reaction in Michael's eyes, but there was none. She relented, giving up the ploy, and releasing him to continue his exploration of her body. 

He moved down to her chest, Kat gasping when she felt his palm surrounding her breast. She had dressed without a bra under her cotton top for comfort during the flight, making her more sensitive to his touch. As a woman proud of her breasts, she always enjoyed the attention they received from men, but this groping in the dark from a stranger on a plane made her body hum with a sinful delight. It felt so very wicked. Yet, his slow hand and patient touch, combined with the attraction of an experienced older lover, made Kat feel safe in her cocoon of sexual sensation. Looking at Michael, the passionate girl wanted to throw herself at him and kiss him ravenously, but she kept the urges in check.

As his hand coursed over the curves of her breasts, Kat's large nipples swelled up fully, straining against the thin material, becoming ready targets of his attention. When he twisted the left one between his fingers, her body quivered. Michael continued the teasing, slowly ratcheting up the desire, taking pleasure from her responses. He surprised her with a sudden nipple pinch, producing a yelp, a sound that caught the attention of a passing flight attendant. Kat observed the reaction of the embarrassed stewardess, who quickly withdrew when she realized the cause. 

Inevitably, his left hand dropped further, inching down gradually to her knee before stopping and then retreating back up under her skirt. Again, to feel relaxed, Kat had decided not to wear panties on the flight. There were no obstacles between his fingers and her pussy, already wet and tingling with anticipation. The goal was in sight; the real magic was about to begin. Kat reached down to unbuckle the seat belt. She shifted her position, facing more to the left, spreading her legs open, inviting him in. The Dominant continued his upward journey, caressing the inside of her hungry thighs with his fingertips. He moved slowly, while she ached for speed. 

After an eternity of minutes had passed, two fingers came into contact with her clit, gliding across the slippery sensitive organ of joy. The frantic girl moaned, grimacing as she tried to restrain her reaction, but her ability to control herself was fading. Her breathing increased dramatically. Body and spirit were screaming for release, but he held back, taking her to the edge. Experience made him patient. The longer he held her back, the stronger her climax would be. It was the gift he wanted to give her. 

"Sir, please."

She looked into his eyes. The power of his gaze kept her on the edge. She knew he had control; she knew she needed his green light. She surrendered her will, turning all her desire over to him. A tear flowed down her cheek as her body quivered. Nothing existed except his fingers and her pussy. She waited. 

As she waited, he played. He wanted maximum intensity. Light touches, slow rubs, withdrawals, vibrating his hand, scraping his nails, sliding a finger in, pulling it down; all techniques to raise the level. He watched her closely, gauging her reactions, getting her to the peak. When her eyes closed involuntarily, he knew the time had arrived.

He slid two fingers inside while driving his thumb against her clit. He fingerfucked her while rubbing in a firm circular motion around her most sensitive membrane. The reaction was immediate. Kat was gone, her mind replaced by a massive explosion of sexual nerve endings obliterating her consciousness of reality. She twisted in her seat, writhing in ecstasy. She was incapable of toning down. The unmistakable sound of screeching multiple orgasms was heard throughout the cabin. Michael did not stop until Kat went limp and silent, her body shaking in the final throes of her powerful climax.

There was dead silence on the plane for a minute until a black girl a few seats forward chimed in:

"You go, girl! 

The cheer brought out chuckles from a few passengers.  

Kat was numb. Michael stroked her hair while leaning over to kiss her. Their tongues connected intimately, swirling against each other with loving affection. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are beginning our descent into Heathrow. Please fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing." 

The onboard session was overwhelming for Kat, but it was time to return to life. She regretted leaving her seat soaking wet, but she didn't know how to ask for assistance in such a matter. She wanted to hug Michael, but she knew their connection was over. It was a one-time thing that would only exist in their memories. She knew she would remember and cherish it forever as it was more fulfilling than any fantasy she could ever have.

Koba
Koba
125 Followers