Kat's Night of Pleasure

Story Info
Husband surprises wife with romance and bondage.
2.9k words
4.59
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was friday, and Kat had a miserable week of work. I got home early so I went about planning an evening that would cheer her up.

When she got home, she walked up to the front door. She could see me through the front window. I was siting in a rocking chair, with a whiskey in my hand, and wearing a black suit. Minus the tie.

She looked at me with a puzzled gaze, and then saw the note I left on the front door, that read. "The week is over. You are mine now, and I have plans for you. Once you enter the house you are to follow my instructions. The first is to remove your shoes and coat and head directly to the bathroom."

She knitted her eyebrows as she read it. Then she drew a nervous smile as she looked back at me. She entered the house, and I heard her put her purse down and kick off her shoes.

"Hello?" She asked

I did not respond. She poked her head around the corner to see me.

With a stern expression I responded. "Did your instructions mention exchanging pleasantries?"

She got the hint. She looked down like a scolded puppy. Obeying her orders, she headed for the bathroom. Where she found it dimly lit with candles, and a steamy bubble bath drawn. A glass of wine resting on another note.

"Enjoy a relaxing bath sweetheart. Take as long as you like. Melt all your worries away, because tonight is about you.

You will find your evening wear in the bedroom when you finish in here."

As I heard the bathroom door close, I went back to the kitchen to finish making dinner. I was making pork chops, potatoes, and vegetables. Nothing fancy but at the upper limit of my cooking abilities.

She didn't rush her bath. Kat was in there for the better part of an hour. Good, she was playing along.

I could tell when she was done, by the sound of the tub draining. A few minutes later the door opened and she headed for the bedroom.

There she would have found a black PVC dress that had red trim, a latex garter belt with fishnet stockings, and a leather collar. Along with her latest instructions which read, "Get dressed and join me in the basement."

Our basement has a large rec room with a wood stove at the end, that kept the basement warm and lit with its orange glow. There is a T.V. and sitting area to the side, and in the center I had a round dining table. The table was set with candles in the center and two place settings. Dinner and drinks waiting, when I heard her foot steps come down the stairs.

She had thought to put on a pair of 6" heels, which I forgot. Clearly she was having fun if she has trying to be even sexier than I knew she would be.

I met her as she reached the bottom. She was stunning. A curvy dominatrix that would soon be my sub. Her 36DDD breasts were pushed together and up for some glorious cleavage. The shiny dress clinging to her narrow waist, just so the pleated skirt could show off that big beautiful booty.

"Hello Beautiful. How are we doing this evening?" I asked taking her by the hand.

"Wonderful now. Thank you." She said smiling. "This is exactly what I needed."

"We are just getting started" I assured her.

I pulled her chair out and she took her seat.

I pressed play on her favorite romantic comedy, and joined her at the table.

We enjoyed or meal, and drinks while her movie played in the background. She couldn't wipe that smile off her face.

"Did you enjoy your bath?" I asked.

"So relaxing." She replied. "Feel so much better."

"Good, cause I'm going to need you limber." I said sternly.

She gave me an, "oh my," look.

Her movie had got to the "all is lost" moment. Not that either of us were giving it much attention. So I got up and stood next to her.

"Are you ready for the next part of your therapy?" I asked, tempting her.

"I am, Master." She answered.

I reached down and slid my finger through the ring on her collar. Pulling her up out of her chair. With her heels on she was taller than me. This is always a huge turn on for me when she is the domme; I would strip her of her power soon enough.

"Good, now follow me" I commanded.

I walked her to our dungeon at the other end of our basement. A large bedroom, lit with soft warm lights, and sex furniture. In the center of the room, is an eyebolt fastened to the ceiling with straps dangling from it.

I lead her into the room. She could see all the toys and restraints lain out on the dresser. I placed her directly underneath the straps. Took her hands over her head, and tightened the cuffs around her wrists.

She was completely at my mercy now. I reached over and grabbed a spandex hood, and slid it over her head. It had a single hole that I placed over her mouth.

"Can you see?" I asked

"No, Master." She responded.

"Excellent." I said moving around her. I began by undoing her dress. I picked it because it was strapless. I slid it down her body slowly until she stepped out of it.

I undid her shoes and made her step out of them. She was now stretching slightly because of her restraints.

I again stood behind her, running my fingers up and down her back, and around her ample ass cheeks. I removed my hands and placed a ball gag in her mouth. She flinched slightly as I surprised her.

I let her hang there for a bit as I sipped at my rye and enjoyed the view. Her perfect big tits, smooth pale skin, her cute landing strip of pubic hair, all of it just waiting for me.

I was over dressed at this point. So I removed my clothes. Folding them, and putting them aside. I'm not a huge fan of my body, but Kat is. At 6 foot, I'm not ripped, but not chubby either. At least I've still got a head of thick hair; some other men in mid thirties haven't been as lucky. She loves my broad shoulders, strong hands, and my circumcised 7 inch cock.

"Alright lets have some fun" I told myself, putting my drink down.

I had a feather duster in one hand, and a riding crop in the other. I started to tickle her body. Starting at her neck, down her breasts, over her stomach, and just as I got to her thigh. SLAP! I gave her a spank on her ass. Not super hard but enough for her skin to go red. She jumped and gave a muffled squeal.

I repeated this many times. Exploring and teasing different parts of her body, each time spanking her harder and harder. She would let out tiny whimpers every time the crop struck her.

She had pink marks now all over her body. I put down my toys, and exchanged them for her Hitachi.

I held my face close to hers so she could feel my breath. I slid my free hand down her stomach, to her pussy. It was already super wet and ready for cock. Too bad; I was having fun teasing her.

"Legs together." I commanded.

She obliged immediately. I placed the vibrator firmly against her labia, and clit. Wrapping her thighs, and vibrator with bondage tape, so that nothing would move.

I stood back and took another drink, and verified everything was securely in place. I reached down and turned the vibrator on low. Kat let out a long moan, and started to move her hips in circles.

I pinched her already erect nipples with my fingers. Squeezing harder and harder as her moans got louder and louder. Spit was forming around her ball gag and dripping down her chin.

I let go, and started tracing her nipples with my tongue. Then with no warning, a firm bite. She jumped and inhaled with a sharp gasp.

I increased the speed, and grabbed a bottle of lube. Applying its contents liberally on my finger. I gently pushed her shoulders forward so her ass was more accessible. She was now on her tip toes, trying to keep balance.

I started massaging her asshole with my slick finger. I could feel her clenching at first but as I warmed her up, she started to relax. Slowly picking up pressure until I was able to slide my finger inside. Just massaging that tight little asshole. Again turning up the speed on her Hitachi.

With my finger still probing her ass, I wiped up the drool around her mouth with my other hand. Once sufficiently lubed, I took two fingers and inserted them into her soaky wet pussy from behind.

Kat was struggling to stay on her feet. My hands were palm to palm as I began finger banging her. Only with shallow strokes, about 2 inches in depth. She was trying to push back into me, trying to get me to go deeper. But I was denying her. Frustrating her senses.

Even with this I could tell she was close. The ceiling hook supporting almost all her weight now. As she tried to find release. But I wasn't going to let her find it just yet.

I removed my hands, and stood up. Time for another drink break. I took the scissors and cut her legs free, relieving her from the power of the Hitachi.

She came back on her heels, just now realizing how much she had been straining.

I removed her ball gag, and she moved her jaw around. Her muscles sore from clenching.

I reached up and freed her from her restraints. I brought her hands down, and handed her my drink. She took the glass with both hands and took a swig.

"Thank you, Master." she said, holding the glass for me to take.

"Would you like me to allow you to cum now?" I asked.

"Yes Master, Please." she pleaded.

"Ok then, over here." I commanded, taking her by the collar again. I carefully led her over to, and sat her on a fuck bench. It is cushioned but firm. I laid her down and placed her head on the head rest. I placed her legs in the stirrups and locked her ankles into place. Next were her wrists that I secured down by her sides.

I went to the dresser where one of the candles was burning. Took the candle and held it over Kat's body. She was completely unaware of what I was about to do. I tipped the candle over and drizzled the hot wax on her. Starting on her chest and slowly down to her belly button. Her body tried to leap off the table, arching her back. But her bonds kept her there. She let out a scream, but almost as soon as she did, the shock was gone. A deviant smile washed over her mouth.

"Holy Shit." she said enthusiastically.

I put the candle down, and got down on all fours between her legs. I blew gently on her pussy, cooling her sexy juices. Then I stuck my tongue out and started licking those pink lips. Then inserting my tongue as deep as it would go. Fucking her pussy with my face. While reaching up and pinching her nipples. Her moans of pleasure encouraging me on.

I turned my attention to her clit. Licking and sucking it like it was a Jawbreaker I was trying to get to the center of. I could tell she was enjoying this. Her hands were fists, trying to break free. I had brought another one of her vibrators with me. This one was a replica of me, that we made some time ago.

With my mouth still on her clit I brought the vibrator up under my chin, and slid the head of it in her pussy. Her head rolled back as she took a large breath. I pushed it all the way in, until it bottomed out at the balls. I held it there and turned it on to low vibration. I could feel my face start to shake. I began thrusting it. In and out. Harder. Faster.

I was hard as a rock. More rigid that this toy could be. We were both getting off on her pleasure and I was stroking myself with my remaining free hand.

I could feel it building in her. She was going to cum. I had found the sweet spot, and just kept working it. Her moans came loader and loader with every thrust of cock. Licking and fucking that pussy, until finally...

"FUUCCKKKK!" she wailed. Arching her back, and convulsing as much as she could. Her arms were locked, and she was trying to squeeze my head with her thighs. Her head as far back as she could reach.

I slowed down the pace, but kept the same pressure. She had barely recovered from the first orgasm, when she started cumming again. This time I removed the vibrator and turned it off so I could bury my tongue in her throbbing pussy. Fuck she tasted good.

With her last convulsion I stood, still between her legs. She was panting. I took the dildo and placed it in my wife's gaping mouth. She immediately closed her lips on it, and sucked her own juices off it.

Still sucking on the replica me, I slid the real me into her dripping pussy. She was so wet, and so worked up there was no resistance. I let go of the vibrator, and she kept it in her mouth. I grabbed her thighs and started fucking her. Shoving all 7 inches I have, as deep as I could.

Long slow thrusts at first. Building to more forceful and sharper ones. Picking up the tempo until my balls were bouncing off her and me. Her muscles were flexing, she was trying to cum, but too exhausted to reach orgasm again.

She threw the vibrator to the floor with a flick of her head. "Put that dick my mouth." She said, forgetting herself.

I stopped, and pulled myself out. Reached over for the riding crop again. SLAP! I struck her on her left butt cheek. She gasped, but not as much as I was expecting.

"Sorry Master. May I please taste your cock?" She said apologetically.

"Well since tonight is about you, and you asked nicely." I replied.

I stood over her, looking towards her feet. Her mouth already wide open. I had to get on my tip toes to clear her. I lowered myself, dropping my very full balls in her mouth. She sucked them in, and started running her tongue around them. Oh this felt good. I started stroking myself again, looking down at this beautiful body, glistening with wax, sweat, spit and lube.

She was humming and sucking, vibrating my balls. I wanted to paint her body with my cum right there. But she asked for my cock.

I rearranged myself to be by her side. I guided her chin towards me. Her mouth was still open, begging to be filled. I gave her a little slap on the cheek with dick, to be saucy. Then traced her lips with the head of my cock, before sliding it in her warm wet mouth.

I began thrusting, fucking her mouth. I started playing with clit with my right hand, supporting her head with my left. She was cupping her tongue around my shaft, gulping.

"You want me to cum in your mouth?" I asked

A nod between thrusts, and a, "mmhhmm."

was my answer.

I got up on the bench, straddling her abdomen. I couldn't resist the opportunity to push her tits together and slide my dick between them a few times before I took her head with both hands and drove my cock in her mouth again. Burying it until she was tickling my balls with the tip of her tongue. The tip of my dick touching her throat.

God damn that felt good. I started thrusting, and almost immediately felt my balls tighten as a huge load was coming.

She knew it too, as she tightened her grasp. I thrusted for another deep throat and felt an enormous explosion as I came deep into her mouth. I held her head tight as the second convulsion came.

The third was too much. She gagged, and spit out some cum around my pulsing dick. But almost immediately started sucking it back in. My cock throbbing in her gentle mouth.

I let go of her head, as she let it fall to her head rest. Swallowing every drop I gave her. I pulled the hood off her face and climbed down.

She was looking around trying to gain focus. "Wow" she said. "Thank you."

"Anytime sweetheart." I replied, undoing her restraints.

She sat up and looked dizzy.

"Are you ok? I asked handing her a water.

"Yes but I think I need a shower, after I just had a bath." She said catching her breath.

"I think I will join you."