All Comments on 'KattieLynn & Tucker - Camping Trip'

by KattieLynn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Talented Writer & Fire-Hot Storyline!

KattieLynn,

You are an exceptional writer who possesses a special ability to implement a good level of class to your otherwise highly erotic stories. Anyone can write gratuitously, but you add a certain level of stylish chic to your vivid descriptions of sensuality, thereby providing a good balance of "raunchiness" with an equal allotment of fashionable good taste! (Which is why I feel comfortable reading your stories along with my wife, who is more on the conservative side.) Never change one bit and understand that you've many fans who appreciate your grace, creativity, and wit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

I often fantasize of a romantic enagement while camping, I do like to camp:) I enjoyed getting to read such a story without myself having to fill in the blanks of the supporting parts of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A special story ...

I enjoyed it very much and loved her sense of sexual flavor and sensibility. Is there any man out there who would not just LOVE to go camping with Kattielynn? Impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a great read

The descriptions in that tent were great (real erotica at its best)... nothing but praise for the story 'cause it was clear and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A+ grade here

Real hot topic and writing. Writer brings story to life. (Gorgeous in beach pic, too -- what a babe!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good reading on this

Would read this writer again and recommend her stories to others

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot stuff

I liked the way she set the mood - the lead up to the passion was the best part of the story, no rushing to anything. wonderful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Makes me want to go hiking as soon as we get a chance to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lightning hot storyline

Author did a good job of setting the mood and step-by-step progression of the erotic. I really liked this story and the way it was written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous