All Comments on 'Katy'

by WillingVictim4U

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh fuck

god i want a girlfriend like that, i came reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

very exciting, made me imagine I was there. I can't wait to continue reading ...

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Very hot, with one minor caveat:

The narrator can't know what inner sensations Katy is feeling. The references made should be prefaced by "she told me later that she experienced..." or, " I sensed that she was feeling... or, "I could only guess that she was having..." or language to that effect.

One of the disadvantages of writing in first person, though I like it because of the inner turmoil and intimacy. Third person omniscient observer would allow the luxury, but it is less impactful.

Otherwise, an erotic romp that got me going on a frosty Monday morning!

I'd like to meet a hot little sissy with your imagination.

And with a pretty little bottom as displayed on your profile.

Which you should add to for your adoring fans!

Like me.

Thanks for your work!

pervynagakingpervynagakingover 4 years ago
Conflicted feelings

On the one hand, Katy is presented to us as a confident, dominating woman, completely in control of her sexuality and the creator of the setup. Then, despite all this, she's forced into a submissive role and finds herself unable to resist his MANLY MANLINESS. It just reeks of power fantasy, not helped at all by the fact that the guy never even got a name, to allow easier projection.

On the other hand, a strong man fucking a girl and a girly boy at the same time pushes a lot of my buttons. I love the scenario, it's just the characterization that I find dodgy. And hey, it's your story and erotic stories are usually wish fulfillment, so feel free to disregard my comment if you want. It just didn't sit well with me.

In the end, I can't play the critic with this hard-on, so I guess it's a good enough story.

Sweetboysub4uSweetboysub4uover 4 years ago
Wish I was him

Loved it truly amazing, I wish I was fucked like that. Want to feel a big hard cock i n my pussyass, hope there is more to come

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous