Katy does the Office Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What stuff?" Michael asked "Can I help?" he tried to push the door open and get in, but Katy jammed her foot against it, and held it mostly closed. She had to adjust her legs, so they were standing slightly apart, so she could maintain balance.

"No, no, I'm fine, just give me some time please!" she said.

"But what's going on? Why did you lock the door?" Michael asked confused. Just as Katie had slightly spread her legs to hold the door from opening further, Dwight looked down at her perfect round butt. He quickly realized an opportunity and kneeled right behind her.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Katy said. She heard Dwight moving, but didn't want to look back to give away his presence. Dwight was now kneeling again, facing Katy's perfect ass cheeks, and her toned legs slightly spread apart. Her pussy was barely covered by her black laced panties, and Dwight could see the perfect curves of her pussy lips filling our her panties.

"Well can I come in?" Michael asked from the outside "Let me come in!" he tried pushing through again, but Katy held the door.

"No, please, Michael, give me just a few minutes!" she said, desperately trying to keep him out. Just then Dwight placed his hands on Katy's ass cheeks and groped them slightly. Katy held her reaction, but then Dwight moved his hands up, and suddenly yanked her panties down to just below her ass. She felt the air rush over her hot pussy, and knew Dwight could probably smell her being wet. She tried not to look back, but Michael had noticed something odd.

"Is there someone there with you?" he asked

"No, no, it's just..." Katy started, but just then Dwight drove his face between her ass cheeks and his tongue right into her pussy lips. Katy couldn't hold back and left out a small moan.

"What was that?" Michael asked, as Dwight's tongue ran over Katy's wet pussy, licking up her juices, his hands groping and spreading her ass to give himself easier access.

"Ahhh!" Katy moaned again "No, it's nothing just," she had to quickly come up with an excuse "I'm just having some.. ahh.. feminine troubles!" she finally said. Embarrassing as it was to say that to Michael, it was better than him finding out the truth.

Dwight's tongue pressed her pussy lips apart and drove slightly into her wet vaginal opening. He loved how soft and smooth her pussy was, and the taste was beyond anything he imagined. His hands dug into her firm ass more and massaged it, as he enjoyed the taste of her pussy, which was getting wetter by the minute.

"Oh," Michael finally said "is that why you're all red and flushed?" he asked as he let up on trying to get inside the conference room. As she imagined, he wasn't too comfortable with feminine issues.

"Yeah, ahh, I'm just, having a heavy time!" she said quietly, hoping no one else would hear anything. Michael didn't know well enough to ask her why she wasn't taking care of this in the bathroom, but someone else would.

"I see, do you want anything?" Michael asked quietly "Chocolate or maybe a romantic movie to watch?" he stuttered. Dwight's tongue dug deeper into Katy's pussy, just barely a foot away from Michael, behind the conference room door, and was none the wiser -- which is not to say he ever was wise.

"No, ahhh!" Katy let out a bigger moan as she felt the tongue move inside her "Just need a few moments."

"Okay then." Michael finally said. Dwight pulled out his tongue, to Katy's relief, but then he suddenly inserted two fingers into her, and she let out a gasp. Michael just looked at her, perplexed.

"I'm fine, thank you." she said "Let me take care of this." she said as Dwight's fingers easily slipped deeper into her now completely wet and pussy, and moved around simulating her sensitive spots.

"Alright then, I'll be on the other side of that wall!" Michael said. Katy nodded, barely able to hold back the moans of pleasure.

Something about being bottomless, with her panties down to her knees and her pussy exposed to a weird guy and getting groped, licked, and fingered by him while hiding from the office made her extremely excited and she hated herself for that, but couldn't let it get away.

"Thank you Michael!" Katy finally managed to say, and quickly shut the door and locked it. She almost collapsed against the door, leaning forward, offering her exposed pussy to Dwight, who still was on his knees, with two fingers inside her pussy, wiggling around and feeling her slippery juices slush around.

Katy looked back at him with some anger but obvious please. She gathered all her strength and pushed him away, as he fell gently backwards on his ass. She stood there for a second, still sticking her ass out, her pussy juices dripping along the inside of her leg, reaching down to her panties around her knees.

"Get on the sofa!" she finally decided and told Dwight firmly. Dwight responded immediately and got up, then quickly sat down on the sofa, as Katy followed him to it, her panties still hanging around her knees. He looked up at her, as she kneeled down in front of him, and quickly undid his belt and pulled down his pants.

"Let's see what you've got you weirdo." she said as she grabbed his white underwear and pulled it down. His cock flopped out, not too long but thick and dripping with precum. He had clearly been hard way too long and it had left him frustrated. Katy looked up at him, as Dwight nodded at her to continue. Kneeling forward a bit she took his dick in one hand and pulled it towards her. She could feel how hot and hard it was now that she finally got her hand on it, and her small hand couldn't wrap all the way around his shaft.

She brought it close to her lips, and looked up at Dwight's face as she gave the tip of his cock the slightest kiss with her soft full lips. Dwight groaned slightly as he looked up at the ceiling and tilted his head backwards. Katy looked down as his cock and kissed the tip again, this time slightly longer, and taking it ever so slightly in her mouth. She realized she hadn't done this in far too long, and really wanted to taste his cock, or well, any cock. Dwight was lucky she was so horny.

Her fingers went down her pussy lips as she started rubbing herself and then slowly took the tip of his cock in her mouth, and used her tongue to run along the outer side. She heard another groan and closed her eyes as she pushed her head forward, taking more of Dwight's cock into her soft mouth, her wet lips wrapping around the shaft, her tongue playing his cock's head, and her fingers dug into her pussy.

Dwight was in heaven, feeling the soft warm mouth wrapped around his dick was more than he ever thought he was going to get out of this encounter. He took his hands and pushed down Katy's head so he went deeper in her mouth.

Katy continued sucking him for another minute before getting tired -- her jaw was starting to hurt from the thickness of his cock in her mouth, so she pulled out and gasped for air as she did.

Dwight moaned as he felt his cock leaving her soft mouth, and looked down at her. He thought it was over, and was disappointed he didn't get to cum, but Katy got up, with one of her hands still rubbing her pussy lips.

"I wanted to..." Dwight started saying something.

"Shut up!" Katy said, and Dwight immediately stopped "Keep quiet!" she said. She pulled up one of her legs out of her panties, leaving them only hanging around the knee on the other leg. Her short skirt still pulled up to her waist, and her blouse messily hanging over her naked breasts. She stood up, with her legs apart, while below Dwight's cock twitched at the sight of her shaved pussy leaking juices. She took a few steps forward like this, with her legs going on each side of him.

"Oh yes!" Dwight said as he realized what was about to happen

"I said be quiet!" Katy said forcefully. She wanted to enjoy this, but didn't want to be reminded who she was about to let into her pussy "And you can't come inside, do you understand?" she looked dead serious at him. Dwight nodded slightly, as he pulled down his pants completely. His cock now stood at full erection, pointing upwards towards Katy's wet pussy lips spread over him.

Katy looked down as she slowly lowered herself until the tip of his cock was touching her pussy lips. Dwight let out a groan as he felt the soft lips touch the tip of his cock, and her juices started running down too.

Katy closed her eyes and slowly but firmly lowered herself more on top of him. His cock penetrated her pussy and spread it as wide as she had ever felt. She moaned in pleasure. At the same time Dwight let out a groan as he looked down where his cock was entering her pussy. Her insides were slippery and her vagina walls gripped his cock tightly yet he had no trouble pushing forward. He raised his hips a little to meet her lowering pussy lips. Katy stopped for a moment, as he was about halfway inside her, enjoying the feeling of getting filled.

Dwight had little patience, and quickly put his hands on her hips, and pushed her down. Katy left out a moan as Dwight's cock went in all the way in her slopping wet pussy, almost completely filling her up. She felt him twitch a couple of times, before she lifted herself up slightly and then lowered herself again. Dwight couldn't wait any more either and begun pistoning upwards, his cock easily sliding in and out of her pussy, going all the way inside her. He couldn't believe how good tight moist pussy felt.

As he was pumping up into her, he remembered her amazing breasts and quickly slid his hands up under her blouse and groped at her naked breasts. Katy let out more moans as his fingers dug into her soft firm breasts. He moved his hands under her breasts and squeezed from below, once again like trying to milk her, while he was still sliding his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Katy reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it up over her head, letting her naked breasts completely free once again. Dwight's eyes widened as he saw the perfect tits again. He pulled her towards him, as he slid out of her pussy a little, and he bent forward, grabbed one of her breasts and brought it at his mouth where he started sucking desperately. Katy had to cover her mouth to try and hold her moans from being too loud.

Dwight sucked on her perfect tits and groped at them until he felt his cock wanting more again. He gently grabbled one of her nipples with his teeth, held it in place and then shoved his cock forward, all the way into her. She felt him reach deep, and his balls slap against her ass as he suddenly rammed deeper than he had before. She moved down to meet his movement, taking all of his cock into her tight pussy that was so desperate to get fucked.

Dwight let go of her nipple and grabbed onto her ass, as he started pumping in and out faster into her. She started jumping up and down more to meet his movements.

"Ohh so good!" Dwight said. Katy couldn't reply as she was lost in ecstasy and doing her best to not let out any loud moans.

Dwight started moving faster, ramming deep into her each thrust. Her wet and soft pussy massaged his cock, tightening around him and sucking on him as he pulled out and providing just prefect soft friction as he rammed into her. He felt like her pussy was sucking the tip of cock, wanting him to give her everything. He looked up at her breasts again, and took his hands off her hips and started groping them.

"Oh yes!" she moaned

"So perfect," he groaned "so soft, sucking me in!"

His thrusts upwards got faster and faster as his grip on her tits didn't let up. He massaged and milked her tits while each time feeling her pussy suck on his cock with each thrust.

"Ohh, you're gonna feed so many thirsty babies!" he groaned

"What...ahhh!" Katy couldn't focus on what he said as he rammed harder and harder into her, and groped both her breasts

"Yesss!" he groaned as he thrust upwards "Take it, give me babies you bitch!" Dwight said angrily as he pushed his cock deeper into her.

Katy realized what was happening, but could barely react

"No, wait... ahhhh!" she couldn't get off Dwight in time as shoved his cock as deep as he could into her, lifting her legs off the ground as he pounded upwards into her tight wet pussy, his tip reaching deep inside her, his hands groping her tits and pulling her down, as he finally started coming inside her pussy.

"Ahhh yeahhhh!" he groaned, pulling her tits roughly as he held her down and streams of his cum shot inside Katy's raw pussy.

"Ohh god ahhh!" Katy reacted to the sperm shooting deep into her pussy with an orgasm of her own, which made her wet vagina tighten more around Dwight's cock, as if it wanted to drain every last bit of sperm from him into her.

He stayed inside her for what felt like forever, his cock splurting sperm deep into her pussy while her pussy convulsed and massaged his cock -- it felt like absolute haven. His hands still dug into her tits until he finally let go and instead pulled her down to lie on top of him, her breasts pressing against his chest, his cock still inside her as he shot the last bits of his sperm deep into her pussy. Still twitching, her pussy didn't let go of his cock either, massaging it and sucking the last bits of cum from it. They stayed like that, both panting.

Suddenly Katy pushed herself up and then raised upwards. His cock slid out of her, still partly hard, and made a small popping sound as it left her sweet tight pussy. Her pussy closed up behind it, testament to how tight Katy's pussy really was. She reached down and felt herself.

"Oh god you came inside me so much." she whispered "No, no, that's so not good!. She slid her fingers slightly inwards to feel, but her pussy held all the sperm Dwight has shot her deep inside her and didn't drip any of it out.

"Don't worry, your perfect breasts," Dwight looked up at them again and reached out to give them a little squeeze "will feed many healthy Schrute babies." he said, smiling

"Oh god, no!" Katy said "You need to get out of here!" she stepped away from him, pulled up her panties over her pussy, still full of his cum, then pulled her skirt down, slid her shirt on, and rushed to the door "And I need to clean out, fast!".

Dwight scrambled and quickly buttoned up his pants as Katy unlocked the conference room door and rushed out towards the women's bathrooms.

Dwight waited for a minute before carefully slipping out of the conference room -- thankfully most of the office didn't care enough, Jim was facing away, talking to Pam again, and Michael was gone somewhere, along with Ryan. Dwight straightened his tie, and sat down at his desk, immensely satisfied with how much he had filled up Katy -- perhaps next time he would really be able to milk her amazing breasts.

12