Katy Gets it Again

Story Info
John makes a surprise visit to Katy and fucks her again.
2.5k words
4.35
7.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

THIS IS A FOLLOW UP TO PREVIOUS KATY STORIES

Katy closed her eyes in resignation as the never-ending phone call from her mother continued.

The usual topic, the behaviour of Katy's husband Derek, had been gone through with a fine-tooth comb for the last twenty minutes.

'He can't even spend one single Sunday with you, not one, so where is he this time,' asked her mother angrily.

'Golf mother,' answered Katy, though she was loth to admit it.

'And I'm sure the bar afterwards,' remarked her mother. 'Poured home in a friend's car later no doubt.'

Katy stifled a sigh. Sometimes she wondered if Derek was screwing someone else.

Though that seemed improbable, and you might think laughable even as he wasn't the greatest in bed to put it mildly.

She had a headache now as her mother went on.

'You deserve better darling. You know you are too soft with him. I only want happiness for you, you know that don't you?'

'Yes, mother I do and I'm grateful for what you do for me. I'll have to go soon. I need to get the week's food shopping in,' said Katy.

She was even more grateful for the fact that her mother would never ever ask her about her sex life. Just as well as she had not had a ride from Derek in over two months.

Right now she craved sexual satisfaction to the point of distraction.

Katy liked dirty talk, even a little domination. The thought of such things excited her and she had never got either from Derek despite all her hints.

She was no angel, had strayed twice, scratched the itch, or rather had it scratched for her and what happened had blown her mind.

Not getting a good fucking was probably one of the reasons why her headache was getting worse. She stroked her throbbing temples.

'Do reflect on what I'm saying Katy,' ended her mother.

'Yes, I will,' answered Katy, 'bye for now mother, love you.'

She flopped down onto the sofa and swore. She was as high as a kite but not in a good way. She just had to get some relief. She hiked up her skirt and moved her hand between her legs She closed her eyes and stroked herself over her lime green cotton panties.

............................................

Her mind drifted to last night's train commute home from work as she slipped her hand down the waistband of her underwear and began to play with herself.

The train had been unusually quiet and she had the luxury of four seats to herself.

As she went to sit down, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a well-dressed businessman eyeing her up.

Settling into her seat Katy's skirt had ridden up, but she let it lie. She looked out of the window for a bit then risked a glance over. Smart, forties maybe, sexy even, she thought. After what had happened to her with Derek's boss Katy definitely had a thing for older men.

On the periphery of her vision she saw him take a lingering look at her legs. She glanced away pretending not to have noticed.

Katy was flattered. She started to flirt, shifted in her seat, fussed with the hem of her skirt but did not smooth it down. She turned sideways to rummage in her bag, opened her legs a little, fished out a little mirror and re-did her lipstick.

She caught his eye. He was looking again.

This was attention Katy craved. She ran a hand through her hair, got out her mobile and checked it.

She crossed her long, bare legs and her skirt rode up higher. He was trying to make eye contact again, but she did not play ball.

Concentrating on scrolling through her phone she slowly uncrossed her legs, knowing that if he was watching he would be seeing what she had got on up her skirt.

She let her legs part an inch or so, then again further. For a good fifteen seconds she sat there, her pantied cunt blatantly on show.

Powder-blue lace trimmed panties, firm thighs framing the vee of her scanties covering the plump mound of her pussy.

She just had to look. She flushed when she saw his eyes glued up her skirt.

He glanced up and he gave her a little smile as they locked eyes.

She clamped her legs shut and averted her gaze, looking self-consciously out the window, aware of dampness in her panties.

I'm a dirty little prick teaser but I love it she thought, returning the smile.

........................

Katy had two fingers up her honeypot now, stirring the mix in her sticky hole. Round and round up and down. Her hips began to move. She found a rhythm as she fingered herself, imagining the stranger on the train giving her a sweaty urgent fuck in the train toilet.

She moaned as her pussy began to squelch. She frigged herself faster. She was almost there....

The doorbell rang shattering the moment for Katy.

The bell went again, twice, insistently. Flustered and frustrated she cursed as she came back to reality, worked down her skirt and unsteadily crossed the room to answer.

Katy faltered and blushed when she opened the door and saw who was standing there. She didn't know where to look. It was John, Derek's boss. He gave her a funny look.

An unwanted memory flashed through her head, thinking of being abandoned by Derek at the company party, Derek at the bar as usual. She had escaped for some air into the gazebo in the garden and met John out having a smoke.

He had kissed her, and one thing led to another. He was relentless. Aroused and her little tits played with by John till she couldn't think straight He stripped her of her panties and bent her, half naked over the gazebo rail guard. His fingers busy with her soaked pussy and throbbing clit had driven her crazy.

She knew she was getting it. Remembered his big meaty erection thrusting up her pussy, fucking her silly.

Katy trembled at the vividness of the recollection, thinking again about how it ended, her writhing in ecstasy when he worked a finger up her tight little anus making her cum on his cock as he shot his load deep up her hole.

'Hello Katy,' went John, 'long time no see.' His eyes glinted as thy bored into hers. He sensed her discomfort and fed on it.

'Just dropping some files off for Derek,' he said.

'He's away, playing golf,' blurted out Katy, aware that John eyes had drifted to her little tits.

'Sorry to bother you at the weekend. I just needed to get these to him urgently,' he continued.

You could have emailed them though she should have said but the words just wouldn't come out.

'Good for him,' grunted John. 'May I come in?' He gave her a mocking look.

'Yes, of course, stammered Katy.

'Can I get you coffee', she asked nervously, her hands sweating as she followed him into the lounge.

'That would be nice,' mused John, giving her that other look she knew too well, the one that made her think he could read her dirty mind.

She turned to go into the kitchen sensing his eyes were now on her bottom as she moved.

Katy tried not to tremble She hadn't seen him since he rode her for the second time at his home, when she and Derek had been invited round by him and his wife Stephanie.

Derek and Stephanie had disappeared down the garden to set up the barbeque and were away for god knows how long, absolute ages, leaving John to have his way with her again. He had her underwear off before she knew it and pumped into her until she exploded over his throbbing cock.

Katy reached up to a cupboard to get coffee and sugar, trying to marshal her thoughts. She shivered and jumped when she realized John was right behind her.

He ran his fingers through her hair and her mouth went dry.

'Don't,' she said.

She was aware of his cock pressing against her thigh, warm breath on the back of her neck He gently caressed her ear making her squirm and she jolted with shock as he lewdly stuck his tongue right into her ear.

'Oh fuck don't,' she moaned, 'you don't know what that does to me.'

He licked her neck, and she angled it involuntarily to let him better get at another of her most erogenous zones.

He was all over her, a meaty paw possessively fondled her bottom, caressing one cheek then the other.

'No,' she said weakly, as fingers found her panty line through her skirt.

His fingers ran along it and back. His big hard penis moved against her through her skirt.

She desperately struggled to get away as she felt her panties getting damp. She tried to kick his shin, but he held her tight.

'Temper, temper,' mocked John. 'Maybe I need to spank you Katy.'

She shivered. The fight went out of her.

He turned her round and taking her hand, led her back to the lounge and stood her in front of the mirror.

He played with her earring toyed with her ear lobe. She tingled and caught her breath as he leaned in and nibbled at her neck.

'Oh fuck,' she mouthed silently, involuntarily angling her neck to let him get at her better as he kissed one of her most sensitive erogenous zones.

She tried not to squirm. He reached both arms around her and she watched him open a button on her blouse then another.

She gasped and wriggled as his tongue slipped back into her ear.

Her nipples hardened in her bra cups as John tore apart her blouse sending the last button flying.

He cupped her pert little tits through her bra and then unfastened it and freed her breasts. Her lips parted in an 'O' as he started to rub and stroke her bare little tits and engorged nipples that were now so hard they hurt.

John's eyes bored into her as he pinched them, rolling them round in his fingers.

He started whispering filth into her ear.

'Is he servicing you properly Katy asked John, giving you what you need up that juicy little cunt of yours.'

Katy lowered her eyes. She was getting wetter by the minute, starting to cream her panties.

'Spread your legs,' grated John.

Her eyes closed.

'Hurry up Katy. Do you want me to spank your clit? Because believe me I will if I have too,' he said menacingly.

Shakily she moved her legs apart. His hand went up her skirt and John experienced a moment of sheer sexual pleasure as he felt her up her between the legs. Her panties were so wet they were sliding across her pussy. hestarted playing with her just as sher mobile rang. It was Derek. Katy panicked

'Answer it, ordered John.

She took the call.

Hi' she said, in a tight little voice.

'What are you doing,' slurred Derek.

She tried to control herself, bit her lip, terrified she was going to give herself away by moaning as John stuck a finger up her hole through her panties.

'Just going for the weekly shop,' she managed to get out.

'Back in an hour, garbled Derek, obviously drunk.

'Sure,' she said and switched off her phone just in time as a probing finger tickled her bum hole.

John hiked up her skirt revealing her stained lime green cotton panties.

spun her round and bent to take a nipple in his mouth. Katy's head fell back, her mouth slack as he worked on her swollen nipple.

He hiked her skirt higher round her hips cupped her pussy again through her soaked underwear and began rubbing and squeezing on and on till she couldn't bear it. She lifted up, trying to escape, till she was straining on tiptoe but couldn't hold it and her trembling legs gave way.

'Make circles,' he hissed and Katy desperate to cum gyrated and seesawed wantonly on his hand trying to get herself off. She groped blindly for his cock.

His hand moved away from her leaking cunt and he roughly yanked down her

saturated panties and stuck two fingers up her lubricated twat. She groaned clinging to him.

'Upstairs,' he ordered.

She stumbled ahead and into the bedroom. John followed her and pushed her down onto the bed on her back. She lay supine as he pulled her legs wide apart. He unzipped and took off his pants and boxers. Her eyes glazed over as she stared at his big cock swaying and jerking as if it had a life of its own.

John went down on her, and she gasped as he lapped and lapped at her married quim, his tongue flicking and teasing at her clit free from its hood. He sucked on it and Katy arched up.

'Please,' she begged, clawing at his hair. His meaty paws groped for her breasts squeezing and fondling. He closed his fingers round her taut nipples and stretched them till she cried out.

Urgently John mounted her, guiding his rigid cock to her entrance. He ran the leaking bulbous head across her pouty swollen lips, teasing it across her clit.

Katy writhed underneath him breathing hard.

'This is what you want isn't it Katy, a big fat cock up your pussy,' whispered John.

' Oh yes,' Katy panted 'yes, yes. Give me it.'

He pushed his rampant cock up into her squelching pussy hole and began to ride her.

'You like me riding you, stretching your little twat Katy,' he grunted going at her.

'Omg,' she wailed, 'shag me harder,' digging her nails into his bottom, making him pound into her faster and faster as he drove her up the bed.

He thrust again until he was in ball deep, his cock bottoming out up her honeypot as she made urgent little cries.

He felt her getting close, her pussy clamping round his cock and moved his hand down between them and stuck his index finger right up her back door.

'Oh, oh, oh, ooh,' wailed Katy trying to buck him off her.

She roughly raked her nails across his bum cheeks squealed and came and came trying again to heave up, her throbbing anus gripping his finger as she felt his cock swell and pulse. He groaned and began to jet thick ropes of semen up into her, swearing and jerking as he emptied his balls up her pussy.

Katy lay back spent. She felt wide open as John's penis softened and slid out of her. He rolled off her and she felt her juices and cum ooze out of her gaping hole and run down her trembling thighs.

They lay in silence for a minute.

'j e s u s,' she whispered burying her head into his shoulder.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers