Katy Perry, Her Ladyship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck that cock, babe." Said Katy impressed.

Meghan let her lips linger on his tip only and hollowed out her cheeks that drew a feverish hiss from Harry's mouth. Once satisfied he was as hard as he could get her head whipped back and forth, displaying a breath taking blow job that was second to none. Katy saw the woman curl her toes as she scraped her pearly white teeth across his glans, then gasped as the Prince ejaculated loudly.

"Oh, that is wonderful!" He cried.

He jerked and bucked as Meghan swallowed every drop of cum down her throat, her fingertips digging into the flesh of his thighs. Once he was spent she slowly raised her face and looked directly at Katy Perry.

"This cock is mine, and mine alone, understand?"

"Totally, he deserves you, you suck cock like no other."

"That's right, bitch, now fuck off, I am going to fuck my man on your bed."

"Maybe I should change the sheets first."

Katy rose from the saturated bed and busied herself with wrenching the sheets and pillows. "Let me do that." Said Meghan.

"Let me do that." Said the housemaid as she took Katy's hand away from the rumpled bed.

"What? Where...what time is it?"

Katy drowsily focused her eyes. The bedroom was empty apart from the maid and her. She was half in, half out of the bed, and the realisation slowly came to her that it had all been a dream.

"It's midday, my Lady, time to get up."

Katy sat on the edge of the bed and bowed her throbbing head. That's the last time I have two bottles of wine on an empty stomach. She gingerly made her way to the bathroom and heard the maid switch on the television as she worked changing the linen. Katy grinned as the BBC news broadcast the latest news on the upcoming royal wedding.

"And the Prince looks deliriously happy on the arm of his betrothed, miss Markle, he cannot stop smiling broadly."

And I suspect I know the reason why, thought the former pop Queen.

END

12