All Comments on 'Katy's Body Pt. 01'

by slapper01

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

There's promise of more but there's nothing here

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Enticing,but too short to score. There's a clarity to the voice, shades of fearlessness, but without action or conflict, I'm not finding the eroticism. I hope that can be remedied once the story gets going.

(Hint: *write from a state of arousal.)

Keep going, please...;)

PS, stunning pics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, way too short chapter with little character development.

slapper01slapper01over 1 year agoAuthor

Katy's body comprises multiple parts. It was always intended to have a strong foundation in truth and the first few parts are almost wholly truthful. It is simply the truth that Katy's journey into submission was not at first filled with exciting action but understanding her way of thinking should help with the appreciation of later parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While the pictures are very nice the story series simply sucks. Need a better writer to go with the pictures. Skill set for writing is substandard at best. Extremely boring and none of the chapters elicit any desire to read forward.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 1 year ago

Just finished this series. I found it to be outstanding overall. This Part 1 is probably the least erotic of the series but sets the foundation for the series. The model is beautiful. I highly recommend it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Considering that I was erect just from the looking at her and reading snippets within two minutes I’d say it appeals to me. That plus the fact that I’m not attracted to tall blonde flat chested women is proof that it’s the disregard I would hold you in as I use you. Very nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you are beautifully sexy and extremely desirable.

The wish to be appreciated physically is understandable. As a guy I don’t understand what makes me attractive to women, though I’m told by them that I am, and, whether I am or not, I want to present my body to them for them to enjoy until they’re sated. It’s not that I’m a bad lover, because they say I’m very good, but to me it’s tied to my belief that our bodies should be enjoyed, and enjoyable in a caring way.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

Excellent Review 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice, but this pussy is "major over trimmed" 4 rating instead of 5 for a serious lack of abundant pubic hair.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the pics!!! I'm expecting the story line to get more erotic and arousing as I continue reading.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslapper01@slapper01
Dominant male in a relationship with a submissive and exhibitionist female. Both of us are probably more focused on humiliation, exhibitionism and restraint more than on hard core pain,

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES