Katy's Body Pt. 23

Story Info
Katy's body is again sold at auction.
11.9k words
4.5
74.1k
15

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 23: Katy's body is again sold at auction.

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

Our vacation in the Philippines had a very unexpected consequence. My husband had received a number of emails from an individual who wanted to discuss an important matter arising from our recent visit to that country. My husband had just ignored the first few, thinking it a phishing attempt. The later messages referred specifically to my performances at the bar in Manila. He showed them to me, and we both began to fear that it was an attempt at blackmail. We waited but no demands were made, no threats to send images. In any case the rules of the club did not permit any images to be taken so there could be little evidence to use as blackmail. He asked if we might meet to a discuss an important proposal and gave his name as Rashid.

My husband and I were cautious but the fear that it might still be a disguised blackmail attempt made us to agree to a meeting. With some reluctance we agreed to meet him in a London restaurant. We were already in the restaurant when Rashid arrived. Neither my husband nor I recognised him, but he clearly recognised me. Both my husband and I were cautious and kept silent to allow Rashid to explain himself.

Rashid explained that he worked for an agency which catered to very wealthy and influential men in the Middle East, including members of the local royal families. He was in Manila at the same time as us, seeking to recruit beautiful Filipino girls. That is, up market erotic dancers who might be willing to undertake employment in the Middle East. Somehow I didn't trust him and wondered to myself to what extent his recruitment drive was based on trickery or genuine, informed consent. I had no desire to be sucked into or involved in anything to do with human trafficking.

His story was that he had seen me perform in Manila and thought that I might be of interest to his employer. He had overheard someone ask Billy about me and be told that I had interrupted my vacation at Sabang Beach to perform at his club. This was, most likely, true. I had heard Billy say that on several occasions when people asked him where he had found me. Rashid had then turned up at our vacation resort and discreetly followed us back to our hotel. Once there he had bribed a member of the hotel staff for our registration details - address, email, telephone and passport number. He had also taken some photos of me from distance. This didn't quite ring true. Why did he wait to contact us now when he could have approached us in the Philippines?

"I needed to have the approval of my boss before contacting you."

I suspected that this was only partly true and I had been under some kind of surveillance. My husband and I exchanged glances. It was obvious that neither my husband nor I were at all comfortable with this. We let him continue, still unsure what his real purpose was. He went on to explain that his employer would like to hire me as an erotic dancer and performer to entertain one of his clients and their guests in private. My husband spoke:

"I am sorry, but I think that you have misunderstood. Katy is not a prostitute and does not accept money for sex. Her performance in Manila was wholly unpaid. She is strictly an amateur."

"I think that it could be you that has misunderstood the situation. What I am proposing is not really prostitution. Our clients are very powerful men with incredible wealth. Several think nothing of paying $80 million or more to secure the registration of a new player for their soccer team. The money involved could be more than you could even dream of. The arrangement that I had in mind is more complex. Would you be willing to stay and listen?"

My husband looked at me and I nodded.

"My main role is to recruit exotic dancers who would like to work in private clubs or for wealthy individuals. Those I recruit from South-East Asia, including the Philippines, are what are known as "bar girls." That is, they are employed primarily as dancers but it is common for them to sleep with customers for money. Unlike a pure prostitute they are under no pressure from their employer to accept all offers of paid sex. It is viewed as a decision outside their employment.

When these girls accept employment as erotic dancers in the Middle East they do not understand our religion or culture. If they stick to dancing they are often OK. But if they have sex with a local man, whether for money or not, they make themselves terribly vulnerable. The sin of fornication - unmarried sex whether for money or not - carries very severe penalties under Sharia law, particularly for women. If never married it is punished by 100 lashes and banishment. If married the punishment is stoning to death. This provides unscrupulous individuals who use the threat of blackmail to force and intimidate the girls. They know that it is fairly easy for a man to avoid such punishment but much harder for women."

I interjected. "Good grief. Is that what you are asking me to do?"

"No, not at all. Let me explain further."

"Sorry, please continue."

"That is for working bar girls. The point is for me to explain how serious the crime of fornication is taken in the Middle East. Another part of my role is to look out for some of the most beautiful and sexy women for those of our customers who are particularly wealthy and influential. They are in no danger whatsoever from punishment for fornication - the police would lose their jobs immediately. Nonetheless, as public figures they need to take a little care. If a woman they slept with is punished for fornication there is a risk that embarrassing questions would be raised.

There exists in the Middle East an arrangement, for which the English translation would be "temporary marriage." Men usually take just one wife but are permitted to take up to four. This enables them to take another wife, who need not be a Muslim - Christians and Jews are acceptable. The temporary marriage is recognised by both religion and law. Its origins were to protect wealthy traders who travelled from breaking the law on fornication. The marriage requires consent of both parties in front of two witnesses and the man must make some payment to the woman. In a temporary marriage the normal requirement in marriage for the woman to keep house and the man to provide her upkeep are dropped.

A legally binding duration of the temporary marriage is agreed at the time. This can vary for as little as three days and as long as several months. As you may appreciate many of the rich and powerful find this arrangement very attractive to avoid potential embarrassment. In fact, they often organise opportunities for them to select a temporary wife. In effect, they meet in one location, often outside the Middle East and they auction potential temporary wives, the winning bid being the payment to the wife. For a very desirable "wife" such as you the winning bids can be beyond your imagining. Our agency supplies women to become temporary wives. The eventual my husband pays us a further 25% on top of the sale price."

Again, I interrupted his flow. "I have never heard of wives being auctioned before. It sounds like a slave auction."

"Well it is in some respects but not others."

"In the countries which we supply wives have very few rights, You may not refuse the my husband any sexual use he desires and you are required to obey him in all matters. Many authorities consider it lawful for a man to beat a disobedient wife. In effect, you will be treated very similarly to a slave. The auctions are effectively slave auctions and the buyers will see you as a temporary slave. The title of wife is to simply avoid the crime of fornication. There are also several differences. Firstly, your consent to the arrangement in front of two witnesses is required. Secondly, you would be paid very handsomely for your consent to the temporary marriage. it is also for a legally binding fixed duration.

In the past some of our competitors have used methods of coercion to intimidate some women to be entered into the auction. This has created later complications. My agency has a reputation for supplying only those who are genuinely consenting. I know from your performance in Manila that you are capable of being a slave for fun. Your loveliness would already command a very high price but an obvious willingness to be used would raise it further still."

My my husband spoke. "How much would Katy be likely to fetch at auction?"

"All auctions are unpredictable and Katy's price would depend on how well she sells herself before the auction actually starts. It is even harder to predict because money is no object to the people involved. These are the type of people who abandon luxury cars because they cannot be bothered to sell them. It also depends on the duration of the arrangement. At a very rough guess I would expect about $1 million for 3 days and about $10 million for one month."

"We will consider the matter and get back to you. We may also have further questions," said my husband.

"No problem. Here is my business card. If you do decide to proceed I shall need some sexy photos of Katy, including nudes perhaps even a short video. As with any auction a catalogue will need to be provided in advance. "

Our discussion on the way home was complicated. For both my husband and myself the main issue was risk and both our initial instincts were to turn it down. There were too many ways that this could go wrong. Money was not normally an issue in these types of adventure for both of us, the key motivation had always been sexual. My involvement was almost always as an amateur. However, my husband was preparing an application for a substantial bank loan to expand his business. The money from the temporary sale of my body could remove the need to borrow and would be most convenient. As we discussed I sensed that he was warming to the idea. He was very turned on by other men abusing my body and the money could solve his business issues.

In some ways it was also very attractive to me. I had been fantasising about being sold as a slave at auction before this came up and was desperate for another adventure to escape the vanilla part of my sex life. But I have always been repulsed by the thought of prostitution. On the previous occasion I had agreed to be sold at auction knowing that my unknown buyer would want to fuck my body but reconciled that by passing on the money to charity. This time we would be keeping the money and I could no longer consider myself as an unpaid enthusiast.

I had found the humiliation of my body being sold at auction before to be one of the sexiest of my adventures to date and longed to repeat the experience. I could almost feel and see the humiliation of socialising in minimal clothing, the subsequent inspection of my nude body and the auction itself. I could feel my pussy moisten at the thought and sneaked in a quick masturbation (with the scenario in mind) In a nearby toilet. In my mind I pictured my naked flesh being admired by a room full of men, knowing thar the lucky one would have it as his property to use and abuse. I even warmed to the idea that my body would be someone else's property for longer than the usual hours. The idea of transferring responsibility to someone else for longer was both exciting and sexy. The idea of my body being objectivised into a sex toy was also deeply arousing. As usual my exhibitionism also kicked in - I could barely wait to have my body ogled and drooled over. I also found the thought that I would sacrifice my body to be enslaved and abused to help my own Master somehow romantic, exciting and very sensual. The vision of my body being sacrificed and humiliated to save his business was a twist on reality but an exciting fantasy.

These deep sexual desires conflicted with a sense of caution, perhaps a little fear. As the discussion continued, I could feel both myself and my husband warm to the idea. We agreed that we would explore details further. The next day my husband telephoned Rashid, putting the call on speaker phone.

"Rashid, I have spoken to Katy and she is willing to consider your offer but we need more detail."

"OK but, if you think it is a possibility, please send some photos and a video soon. It takes time to put the catalogue for the auction together. Nothing will be sent out until we have her firm agreement and if she decides not to proceed her entry will be deleted. Once the catalogue is out, I will get expressions of interest and will be able to give a better guide to the likely bidding."

"So where will all this take place?"

"The auction will take place in a private villa in Switzerland. The date has not yet been determined. When it is we will provide transport for both you and Katy. No money will be transferred at that time. Money will only be transferred immediately after the wedding. The winning bidder will agree a date for the wedding, which must take place in his own country to be legal."

"Does that mean that she will stay in the Middle East for the duration of the agreement?"

"Not necessarily. Many of the 'my husbands' take their temporary wives abroad with them either on their yachts or to secluded villas in other countries. They take time off to make the most of temporary arrangement."

"One final question. Katy is already married to me. Can she still enter into a temporary marriage?"

"Absolutely not. If she did she could, in principle, face very severe penalties. It is an unlikely outcome since most of our buyers a rich and influential enough to prevent it. The point of a temporary marriage is to avoid the risk of the crime of fornication. If the temporary marriage is invalid there is no point. There is a simple solution. In the Middle East it is very easy for a man to divorce his wife: he simply states in the presence of witnesses 'I divorce you' three times. If you bring your my husband with you he can divorce you, leaving you free to legally enter into a temporary marriage. Neither the divorce nor the temporary marriage is legally valid in other countries so neither the divorce nor the marriage will be valid anywhere else. You and my husband will revert to your current status, as if it had never happened."

"OK, thanks Rashid. We will get back to you."

To keep our options open we sent him some suitable photos and a couple of videos. Both my husband and I were in agreement that it sounded increasingly attractive. However, neither of us trusted Rashid. We would be foolish to accept everything he said without question. We managed to find several contacts who were familiar with the relevant legal aspects in the Middle East. Without divulging our true purpose we were able to get everything that Rashid had told us (and more that he had not told us) confirmed. Some internet searching also confirmed the information.

As the details gradually became confirmed we both warmed further to the idea. Increasingly I had that feeling of deep sexy longing in my groin. We had not yet taken an explicit decision to proceed but the conversation seemed to increasingly assume it. We started to focus on details - how long should we make the duration? I was torn between the adventure of my body being owned for a week or two, far longer than it had ever been the property of another, or the minimum of three days. My my husband also favoured a shorter period. In the end we simply took a single die. If it came up a one or two we would roll again. If it came up three or higher that would be the number of days. I found it very erotic for my body to be gambled in this way. It conjured up visions of helplessness in the face of my body's destiny which was such a strong part of my fantasies and desires. All too quickly my fate was sealed. The die came up with a five.

My my husband again called Rashid, again putting the call on speaker phone.

"Hello Rashid. We have called to confirm that you can arrange for Katy's body to be sold at auction."

"That is wonderful news and thank you again for the photos. I circulated them to some of our regular buyers and I can tell you that there is already plenty of interest. Have you decided how long you want the temporary marriage to last?"

"Yes we have. Five days."

"Could you not do longer?"

"Not at present but we will think about it."

"If she is willing to do more let me know by no later than tomorrow; the next auction is soon and the details will need to be sent out two weeks before."

"So exactly when is the auction?"

"I will send you the flight tickets tomorrow and I will arrange a car to take you both to the airport in London. When you arrive in Switzerland there will be another car to collect you and take you to the villa. There will be a room provided and you should expect to stay for two nights. Please pack some sexy outfits for Katy. Most of time she will be required to be naked but it is important that she makes a good impression when dressed or partially dressed."

We discussed the issue of the number of days for which my body would be sold. In the end we decided to leave it at five days. The tickets arrived. Having made the key decision most of my concerns started to evaporate. I was excited at a new adventure and fantasised about being the slave of a rich owner from the Middle East, trying to imagine how he would use my sexy body. Much more I fantasised repeatedly about the auction and the many possibilities for exhibitionism and the humiliation of it. I resorted to occasional masturbation to try to limit my sexual desires to get on with it immediately. Despite that I was filled with impatience. By way of distraction I threw myself into trying to ensure that my body was adequately toned for the occasion. I also pestered my husband endlessly over the choice of outfits. In frustration he called Rashid again to ask about the issue.

"Bring at least three. The buyers will be partly looking at your ability to entertain themselves and their guests. The outfits should be skimpy. They will always end up with you body naked but they like something that will build up their desire first. The outfits should, at least cover you groin. If you want one of the three can be topless."

Just before we ended the call he spoke again.

"Oh, I nearly forgot. Many of our buyers are not particularly interested in BDSM but a significant minority are. The sadists amongst them have a strong preference for slaves who have already demonstrated a willingness to be abused. Inexperienced submissives are too difficult to break in for a temporary marriage. Potential slaves who can show some enthusiasm to be abused command much higher prices at auction. Bring some bondage gear and we can try to talk up the bids for Katy's magnificent body."

Finally, the day arrived. As we left Geneva airport Rashid was outside waiting for us and ushered us to a very expensive looking car, a Bentley I think, with tinted windows.

"Thanks so much for coming to meet us, Rashid," I said.

"Not at all my dear. I will be guiding you through the whole process. That gorgeous body of yours is worth a lot of money for me. I have every reason to help you succeed."

I could feel the excitement mounting. Just the thought of showing off my body to be bought by a wealthy sadist was enough for my pussy to moisten. I had to keep my mind away from what else might be done to it. He outlined the schdedule.

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers