Katy's Body Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This evening will be an informal reception in the ballroom. Food and drinks will be served. You are expected to attend the occasion in a sexy outfit. A bell will be rung twice, each time for the slaves for sale to change their outfit. The idea is that buyers get an idea of how you would look as an erotic dancer. You get a chance to flirt provocatively to encouage our customers to bid for your body."

"Tomorrow morning all the slaves for sale will parade naked in turn in front of the bidders. You will be rexpected to take up various poses to show off your naked body. As a result the bidders will nominate which of the girls they wish to inspect in more detail. The inspecions will take place after lunch. There are few restrictions on what they can do to inspect your body. Sexual intercourse is not permitted nor may they inflict red marks on your flesh. You should expdect much groping and your body's ability to take pain may be tested."

This was so close to my fantasies that I was almost bursting with lust and impatience. The humiiliation and the undoubted appreciation of my body would be a divine experience for me. I spoke.

"Will the inspections be in public or in private?"

Rashid laughed. "I remember how much of a show-off you are. You will be taken to wherever the bidder who requested an inspection happens to be. It could be their private room or in public. Don't forget it is your opportunity to push up your price."

"The buyers will have grown up with and are probably married to a local woman. These tend to be dark, somewhat short and very curvy. A tall, slim leggy and light skinned woman is very much to their taste. If you play your cards right your body could command a high price. Be submissive and obedient. They are not used to assertive women."

"Once the inspections have been completed there will be a break for a light meal - drinks and snacks. The time varies, depending on how long the inspections take. After the break you will be taken to a waiting room and, from there, taken to the stage in the ballroom where your body will be sold by auction to the highesr bidder."

By now you know my love of having my body exhibited and huniliated. I doubt that I could have imagined a sexier scenario and was certain that it would be an experience that I would not forget. I would probably be playing with my clit on many furure occasions at the memory of it. The mere thoought of my body to be sold as a commodity, a sex object made it difficult for me to cncentrate on what Rashif was saying.

"The morning after the auction you will meet to finalise the arrangements to conduct the temporary marriage ceremony. As you know that will need to take place in your buyer's country."

Rashid continued with the details.

"You are not permitted to go anywhere unaccompanied. Normally, they would provide an escort. In past centuries these would have been a eunuch. Nowadays they are typically muscular tough guys. I will speak to them so that you can be accompanied by either me or your my husband. With the amount of money at stake either your my husband or me can be trusted to keep you in order."

There was absolutely no need. Never mind the money. I just think that he had no idea how much I needed to pursue this - what a womdeful way it was to make my fantasies come true.

"One last thing. When we arrive we will need to register your body.You will need to be naked for that. They stamp your body with your lot number in blue ink so that potential buyers can look it up in the catalogue during the reception. It will wash off before long. It is not done in private and many bidders hang around to watch. As you will be registered naked and in full view anyway I think that we should enter the villa with your body already nude rather than strip at registration. Better still we can take you in on a leash and with your wrists cuffed behiind your back. That will really whet the appetitite of the more sadistic bidders."

What a deliciously humuiliating and sexy way to arrive. I had to remember I was a slave to be sold and forced myself not to instantly agree.

"What a great idea. Let's do it now." My my husband said.

"Stop the car!"

I stripped naked, slipping my stiletto heels back on knowing that heels always improve the look of my body. My my husband cuffed my wrists behind me. There was a short discussion as to whether we would use a pussy leash or a collar and leash. It was too complicated to fit my labia rings in the car so collar it was. Finally this was it. My body was nude and helpless, ready to be groped, ogled and subsequently sold to, probably, a sadist. At long last it was happening and my wicked, sexy flesh was much more than ready to be abused. Being bound and helpless helped me psychologically. I would have needed more courage than I possess to freely enter the building naked of my own "free will." When bound and enslaved I could tell myself that I had no choice and it was much, much sexier for it.

"It is wonderful to see that incredible sexy body again. Might I please fondle that beautiful nude flesh?"

Again I needed to check my reply when I realised that the question was addressed to my my husband not me.

"Of course. Her body will be extensively fondled over the next few days. It will be good for it to become accustomed to such treatment."

I opened my legs to provide access; it would be good for him to know how wet all this was making me.

The scenery as the car drew up to its destination was breathtaking. It was in a remote location, on hilly ground overlooking the south of Lake Geneva. As we passed through the gates I had my first sight of the villa. The word "villa" is not an adequate description, if anything it was more a small palace.

"Oh, another thing that I forgot to mention. There will be some on-line bidders so all the proceedings will be live streamed and, most likely, recorded. Distribution of the recordings will be highly restricted. At registration you will sign away any rights to the images."

As the car doors were opened by a servant I had a sudden attack of nervousness. Was it too brazen to turn up already naked and bound? I whispered my doubts into my my husband's ear. His response was immediate.

"Get out of the car, slave!" he barked.

He took hold of the leash and pulled me towardss the door, held open by a smartly dressed servant. Rashid followed as another servant loaded our bags onto a trolley.

Although my husband's actions had effectvely taken over control of my body he had not totally removed my anxiety. I had a quick burst of panic as we approached the door. As soon as we were inside it quickly evaporated. An offical, without the slightest hint that anything was unusual spoke:

"Registration is in the main lounge, Sir."

Rashid showed us the way. The doors were open and the registration desk was in the centre of the room. Elsewhere there were leather covered armchairs spread around the room, most of which were occupied by men, presumably intent of an early view of the slaves for sale. I could feel all eyes focused on my nude body. In such circumstances most people would be self-conncious but not a hardened exhibitionist like me. I thrilled at the attention. There were plenty of comments as I passed but these were, I think, in Arabic. It sounded to me as if they were very appreciative. Rashid's suggestion of being registered naked and bound had been an excellent idea, probably based on experience. Apart from some quite intense sexual arousal at being the centre of attention I had also made a good start at trying to push up bidding for my body.

Rashid stepped up and spoke to the registration clerk in Arabic. Photos of the front and back of my body were taken. After further exchanges in Arabic the clerk reached for one of the stamps which you often see in offices - one where you can rotate the print to obtain the desired number. He dabbed it twice onto an inkpad and thrust it hard into my abdomen, just above my vulva. It was quite small and discreet but the number 22 was clearly visible.

"Congratulations, your body is now lot 22," said Rashid.

It may sound a small thing to you but I found the symbolism of my body now being an object, a commodity for sale, incredibly sexy. In fact, if had not delberately diverted my thoughts elsewhere I could easily have reached an orgasm.

Rashid undertook to show us to our room and my husband pulled my nude body back through the room of ogling men. We were told to unpack. Rashid would return to take us to the ballroom reception in two hours. My husband had obviously found the display of my helpless flesh almost as sexy as me. We both desperately needed some release from the almost painful horny feelings so a very quick wham bang thank you ma'am gave us both some release.

I spent a long time carefully choosing my first outfit. First impressions are often very important and I had used this outfit successfully before. The micro skirt was so short that it was impossible to wear with panties and, depending on my body position. provided a peep of my pussy. You could rely on me to take up the required positions from time to time. I paraded in front of the mirror, taking care to examine the positions that best showed off my flesh. I chose two more oufits that I felt would help promote my body best.

I knew that the important events would take place the next day but I was intensely aroused an excited at the prospect of the evening. To me there was something incredibly sexy in flirting in revealing clothing and tring to tease potential buyers.The main source of arousal was knowing that body was up for sale as a commodity, as live meat for whatever use a buyer might choose. The prospect that my body had been promoted strongly to the more sadistic buyers added to the sexy anticipation. It would be good for it to suffer. A new and very sexy part of the scenario was that, in effect, I was in effect marketing my own flesh. To do it effectively I would need to be subtle, to tease and entice whilst maintaing a submissive demeanour more appropriate to the slave that I was to be. It would be difficult to achive a balance by appearing submissive whilst also trying to promote my body.

As we were walking to the ballroom a question suddenly occurred to me.

"Rashid, should I let the potentisl buyers fondle my body if they wish?"

"If they wish to you should allow them to do so. They are likely to just touch rather than ask permission since your body is for sale. You should not make any comment and your facial expression should be welcoming but submissive. Just adopt a position that faciltates matters for them. If they ask you to bend over for them to see your pussy properly just do so obediently. Don't seem too keen to flaunt your body, just obedient."

The ballroom was huge, with tables laden with food and drinks on either side, from which waiters would offer food and drink to the guests. I thought it might be bad form for a slave to accept food and drink so I had taken a small amount of gin and tonic back in our room. Looking around there were a number of young women in revealing clothing; more than a few see-through dresses, body stockings and one piece swimsuits could be seen. At a glance there seemed to be a large number who looked to be Thai or Filipino. I also thought I heard several female voices with Italian and East European accents.

Perhaps the most striking feature was to be seen in the males. Leaving aside the waiters and other sevants there were more men than women. At a rough guess I would say about 40 or so men and 30 or so female slaves. All the men looked as if they were of Middle Eastern origin and I simply could not see a single one which looked younger than in their late 50s, some looked older still. Their sons were probably abroad, spending the family money picking up girls in European nightclubs. The fathers had reputations to protect, hence resorting to temporary marriage. Anway I wasn't worried. It would not be the first time that my young, shapely body had been the temporary property of an ageing sadist, many years older than me. In some ways the degradation of it was sexy. No, not in some ways - it was degrading and it was sexy for that very reason. Yet again the crushing demons of my absurdly strict upbringing were forced aside by my powerful sexual desires. If my body was not created to be objectivised and devoted to male pleasures then why was it made so sexy?

It was not long before a man came over and spoke to Rashid in Arabic. I had no idea exactly what was said but it was clear that my body was, unsurprisingly, the topic. Rsshid beckoned me to stand close to the man. If you look at the micro skirt it has a V at the top of the leg. This means that there is effectively a flap at front and back. The man lifted the flap at the back and held it up for a while, presumably examining my ass carefully. One hand continued to hold up the flap whilst the the other cupped and then squeezed my buttocks. Finally, he landed a playful slap. He let the flap down and turned by body around and lifted the front flap This time I could see his face. He stared intently at my pussy for aome time, nodding with approval. He squeezed my labia and, inevitably, slipped a finger inside. I felt a little embarrassed at just how moist it must feel to him. Happily he seemed to be pleasantly surprised. He spoke to me In English.

"So you enjoy your body being inspected, do you slave?"

I looked downwards to emphasise my subservience. I would have liked to have been able to blush but I was far too keen an exhibitionist to feel embarrassed.

"Yes sir, I do."

"Interesting."

As he left to meet other slaves Rashid spoke.

"That is one of the richest, most powerful men here. He is a member of a royal family. I think that he may be interested in bidding for your body."

I didn't really have much of a reaction. I didn't find him either attractive or repulsive. In any case that didn't matter. It was the act of completely submitting my body to be humiliated and abused as a living sex toy that was the real source of sexual excitement for me.

Several more men also came to discuss my body in Arabic with Rashid. None actually spoke to me. Rashid had me twirl on each occasion to provide a quick view. One slipped a hand up my minimal skirt to fondle my ass. Another had me bend over so thst he could closely examine my pussy. Most passed comment to Rashid in Arabic.

The bell rang. This was the signal for the slaves to change into a different outfit. I chose white thigh boots, with tight silver shorts and no top. I hoped that this, too, would generate an interest. Rashid certianly was impressed, You could almost see the dollar signs ringing up inside his head.

As before, there was a steady trickle of men to take a closer look. I presume that it wasn't just the men physically present that were taking an interest. On a number of occasions a member of staff with a video camera would close in on my body. For a long time I had been tempted to have my breasts enlarged. Little tits had a big advantage for me. Wearing a bra is uncomfortable and unnecessary when there is not much to hold up. It had been my assumption that all men like big boobs. Many do, but I have discovered that plenty of others prefer small ones. In some cases my small tits were actually an advantage. Local women (so Rashis claimed) tend to be large chested and curvy. Putting my bare breasts on show seemed to attract much interest, some of whom had examined my body in the first outfit too.

Many of those men who approached me would fondle my little titties, some squeezing my nipples. Others also seemed to enjoy the feel of my ass through the shiny fabric. I spent much pf the time looking downward in submissive fashion whiilst Rashid conducted his sales pitch in Arabic. Then the bell rang - time for the final change of outfit.

My first two outfits were selected to be provocative - to create an initial impact. My final choice had much more of my body covered but I thought it to be the sexiest of them all. I have always believed that lingerie can do more to stimulate male interest than near nudity. With the first two outfits, although free to mingle, I had not been able to walk around much because the men had tended to approach me before I could mingle. I understood the purpose of the partly clothed reception. Buyers were interested in the slaves' ability to tease them and their guests before stripping naked. I was happy to take any opportunity to be an exhibitioinst and to promte my body to potential buyers. But I did feel that the occasion was, perhaps, a iittle too long. With only around 40 men present all those interested had already had a chance to take a close look at how well my body shaped in sexy clothing. Like me they were well aware that they would be able to see my body displayed fully nude the next morning, followed by a personal hands-on inspection.

Rashid did take the opportunity to stroll around the reception leading me in my sexiest lingerie. I was of the impression that there was plenty of interest as we passed but there were very few who approached Rashid with further enquiries. Overall, I had expected the occasion to be more similar to my previous experience of being sold at auction. That previous experience had been at an amateur BDSM event. This event was altogether more thorough, exclusive and professional. I guess that it was set up more for the sale of Asian bar girls to provide to their buyers the same mix of eroric dancing and sex that they had done in their home countries. I should have expected it to be a more polished event. Unlike the amateur BDSM session this was both longer and (by using a temporary marriage contract) legally enforceable. The buyers with more sadistic interests were not necessarily the majority and, in consequence, there was much less emphasis on slaves being in obvious bondage. The vibe was also different. Buyers automatically assumed us slaves to be submissive and to behave accordingly. Since submission was expected there was no need to go to much effort to try persuade buyers of my willingness for my body to be used.

As the reception drew to a close Rashid shared his thoughts with my my husband. I have quite often had men comment that, no matter how sexy an outfit, my body was best wholly naked. False modesty aside I was inclined to agree. Although I knew that the amount of money mattered to him (and to my my husband's finances) that was far from the forefront of my mind. The opporunity to show off my nude flesh was dominating my thoughts and desires. The reception had been sexy, very sexy but my expectations of the next day were much higher. I so much wanted my body to be ogled, admired, groped and humiliated.

Rashid said that the feedback had been very poisitive. He was increasingly confident that some of the richest men present would be bidding against each other the next evening to acquire my subservient body. He also felt that my registration in bondage grear had a sent an important signal to the buyers. That is, it made clear to the sadists present that there would be no issues of having to break in their slave gently. My body could be abused from the start. All in all it was good to know that there was much interest but my intense sexual needs made the effect on the selling price of very much secondary importance to me.

I have no clear memory of our first night at the villa. I knew enough of the fate of my body the next day to be randy beyond belief. I do recall that I had trouble sleeping from the sexual excitement. In the end it resulted in me sneaking out of bed for a discreet session with my vibrator whilst my my husband slept. That cured my sleeplessness.