Katy's Body Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At my request my husband woke me early the next morning. I needed the time fo fully prepare my body for its big day. Since it would be nude the whole day there were no hiding places for any blemish. I finished with a light oiling to provide an all-over healthy lookiing sheen to my skin.

Rashid escorted me back to the ballroom where I joined the line of slaves waiting to take a turn to parade in front of the men intending to bid. There were two lines of chairs spaced some distance apart. Each girl, when instructed, was to walk slowly and sexily, taking time to pause every ten yards or so to twirl slowly and bend over to provide a full view of their naked body. Since I was lot 22 out of 28 I had a long time to wait for my turn. I was greedy for maximum attention and watched each one jealously, as if potential rivals. All of them were attactive - not surprising given they had been selected by Rashid and other "agents." There was only one that I thought posed serious competition fo me. She was a tall, leggy dark haired Italian, who was attracting much interest. I had no way of knowing but she had the look of a high class, expensive courtesan.

The nude session was without restraints, unlike the "hands-on" inspections to follow. I think the idea was similar to a less rushed fashion catwalk - intended to allow potential bidders a good view of the bodies up for auction. Following the ctawalk the nude session was also an opportunity for bidders to request specific poses or specific locations. This was to allow the bidders in person to take photos and for the online ones to see our bodies in a specific pose. Since I am a dedicated exhibitionist, and sufficiently confident in my own body to be turned on by looking at it in a mirror, you will not be surprised that I was utterly fearless. In fact I was impatient to cause as many erections as possible and highly aroused by the prospect. Many of the other girls seemed to self-concious and anxious about their turn. I was simply impatient to get it started so that I could take my tim basking in the the lust for my nude flesh.

My lack of fear, my desire to proudly exhibit my nude body posed a different problem for me. I knew that the potential bidders expected women and slaves, in particular, to be submissive. My instincts would be to simply flaunt my body - to tease as much as possible. Instead I resolved to make the movement of my body as sexy as possible but to keep my face staring into the middle distance. In short I tried to combine being sexy whilst seeming as if I was obeying a command rather than voluntarily exhibiting.

Given the need to appear submissive I was unable to take note of facial expressions or body language of the bidders. Despite this there was a hubbub of discussion in Arabic. It seemed to me to be highly appreciative of my naked flesh. For me the opportunity to use my body to sexuslly arouse a large groop of men was, as usual, intensely sexually exciting for me and I hadn't even yet finished the exhibitionism.

There were three requests for special poses for my body. The first of these was to be photographed outside in the gardens next to a tree. I confess to being a little puzzled by this but, as a slave, I had no right to seek an explanation. My body was available for their needs. I presumed that the bidder involved had in mind some outdoor use of my body. The second was simply to pose standing to allow photographs of my ass. The final request was of my body sprawled across a table. Of course, none of these created any problems for me. In every case I was surroundedd by men with flashing cameras. It felt a little surreal, as if being a movie star surrounded by papperazi. It was not particularly sexy in it own right but I did feel a sense of pride in my body; I was proud thar so many found it worth taking even more images of my body than they had already done.

The naked visual display ended and the slaves were released to return to their rooms to prepare for the next session - hands-on inspection. This would be more serious. It was the only chance for bidders to fondle the slaves freely before the auction proper. Slaves were required to have neck collar with leash and ankle and wrist cuffs. Wrists were required to be cuffed behind backs to ensure free access to the front of slave bodies. The overall idea was very clearly that, given the likely seling price of even the cheapest of the slaves, the bidders were enitled to fully inspect the goods on offer.

There was plenty of time until the hands-on session was due to start so I took the opportunity to drink several gin and tonics whilst I still had free use of my hands. Whilst so doing my my husband attached the neck collar, wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs, leaving my hands free for the time being. My husband posed a question to Rashid.

"I know we are supposed to attach a leash to the collar but I have a suggestion. We have a nipple chain which loops over each nipple. I can tighten each loop such that her body can be pulled from the chain between her nipples. It will be more humiliating and painful than a leash. Do you think it will be an acceptable alternative?"

"I am sure it will be fine. It will help her stand out from the others, not least for the more sadistic bidders."

The time came and my wrists were cuffed beind my back. My my husband fitted the nipple chain, tightening both loops until I winced with pain. He tugged on the chain hard to make sure that they were properly secured. Rashid led me by my nipple chain to the room where the hands-on inspections were to take place. Only one "assistant" was allowed so my husband remained in our room.

Hands-on inspections were to take place in the smoking room. Rashid was handed a slip of paper. This, he said, contained the details of the five men who had booked a personal full inspection of my body. The first of these had requested a private inspection so Rashid pulled on my nipple chain to lead my body to the bidder's personal room.

The room was unusual. At one end it was narrower and completely filled by a huge, ornate bed. To the other side it widened considerably with a table and several armchairs. Sat in one armchair was a man, much older than me. He was of Middle Eastern appearance but wearing what was evidently an expensively tailored suit. He beckoned Rashid to bring my body to him. I stood immediately in front of him, naked and cuffed. The humiliation was excellent. Having my body inspected impersonally, assessing whether it was worth buying to satisfy his sadistic pleasure was a regular feature of my fantasies. I felt my body existed to be used as a commodity, an object for sexual plessure. It existed for men to use and abuse. It felt so sexy to translate it from fantasy to reality.

Without speaking he stood and removed both my neck collar and nipple chain. I was puzzled but assumed he wanted my body exactly as he would prefer to use it if he won the auction. I had paid careful attention to following the advice to emphasise my submission. When he sat down I could no longer simply look down to indicate submission. I turned my head to one side, the body language suggesting that he could do as he pleased with my naked flesh.

Strangely he just sat looking at my body for several minutes. He then started to gently rub my pussy and slid in a finger, making an appreciative noise at its wetness. As was often the case I found the wetness a little embarrassing but there was no hiding how sexy I found the humiliation of my body. I stole a glance as he reached over to a small bowl. It comtained some finely chopped red vegetable or similar. He rubeed his fingers in the red stuff and then returned two fingers to my pussy. At first I was puzzled but it was only a few seconds until I realised - It was chopped chilli. An intense burning sensation filled my pussy. I tried hard to force my body to take the pain. With much effort I kept my position but I was faiirly certain that I could resist a squirim. The pain must have shown on my face - it was impossible to prevent. The sheer evil genius of it all was impressive. Not only had no-one previously used chili to torture my pussy before but it was clever - chili induces the feeing of being burned but does not actually do harm. This main knew well how to inflict pain but not harm. I cannot say that I enjoyed the feeling of the inside of my pussy burning, even if it was not actually burnt. What was sexy was offering my body to someone whose demonic imagination was capable of real cruelty for his pleasure. Being owned by such a man would pose new challenges for my deserving body. If he was to win I looked forward to my body being subject to richly deserved cruelty in new and ingenious forms.

He stood up and carresed my abdomen and tits. The chili no longer burned since the skin was much less sensitive than my vulberable pussy. After throroughly fondling my body he leaned forward to place a nipple in his mouth. Each nipple was nipped hard by his teeth, bringing gasps from me. Again, I struggled to take the pain and succeeded in keeping my position. It is hard to explain my sentiments at the time. I did sometimes find older, much older men attractive but this man was not one. With a young good looking man I would have enjoyed the fondling in a way that most women would understand. This was different but still very sexy. I was very turned on by the thought of my young, sexy body being owned, used and abused by a much older, unappealing man for his own perverted uses. I certainly wanted my body to experience a variery of deviant uses but above all I was very aroused by the idea that he would use my flesh as an object for his sexual abuse. Somehow the humiliation was increased by his unattractiveness. Being owned and abused by (in my imagination) a monster played on so many of my deepest sexual fantasies.

He spoke briefly and in a dismissive manner to Rashid, who put back my slave collar and nipple chain. He pulled me from the room by the nipple chain.

"Katy, I think that man will place some very high bids for your body. He wants to own if for the five days."

I said nothing. Rashid pulled my body back to the room where the individual inspections were taking place.

The next three inspections were all faiirly routine, hands run over my nude body with particular attention to ass, breasts and thighs.Much of it also involving squeezing of various body parts, as if testing meat for firmness. Fingers were slipped into my pepertually moist pussy. I do not mean this to be dismissive of any one of them. It was simply that they weree all siimilar. The exhibitionism and humiliation in each was very sexy. It was just that there was little difference worth commenting upon.

The final inspection was different. Again the one inspecting my body was a least 20 years, probably 30 years older than me and, again, not attractive to me. As before, it strenthened the sexiness of my sense of degradation and humiliation to be groped by a much older and unappealing man. He beckoned me to sit on his lap in the armchair. I initially sat with my back to him such that my ass rested on his groin. I could feel his erection through his clothes and began to wiggle and move up and down, very much like a lap dance. He reached forward to pull my nipple chain as I did so, inflicting a little pain.

After a while he pulled at my body to place is across his, such that my ass was touching the right side of the armchair and my legs were over his at right angles. In this position he began to finger my pussy, again whilist pulling on my nipple chain. From somewhere he produced a large banana and began to use that as if a dildo. I tried hard to focus on a submissive demeanour whilst still allowing him to see the expressions on my face. He was watching my face carefully, I guess to assess my reaction to different abuses. Eventually he completed his inspection and gestured Rashid to take my body away. As he did so he spoke to Rashid in Arabic. Later I asked him what was said.

"Her body was created for sex. That is also a slave that knows how to truly submit to her Master."

I could tell from Rashid's response the the dollar signs were again ratcheting up in his head.

The inspections now completed I had a little time to reflect. Up to that point the day had been very sexy indeed, particularly with respect to the humiliation and degradation of my naked body, and not to mention the delightful exhibitionism from showing it off. My thoughts and desires, however, were with the big moment to come. It was one of my greatest, most persistent fantasies to have my helpless, naked body as the centre of attention of large group of men whilst it was sold to the highest bidder to do as he pleased with. Inside there was a feeling almost like a gnawing hunger - an all powerful desire for it to happen. I wanted so badly for my naked body to be humiliated, admired and desired publicly. I t was an overwhelming need for it to be sold as a commodity for unrestricted sexual use. My body was created for sexual exploitation and I needed it to fulfil that destiny.

Rashid took me back to my room to wait. One of the servants would come to collect my naked body for the auction, My hands were to be cuffed behind my back (probably to avoid any attempt to cover it with hands) but there would be no other restraints. We should not need to wait long - they were stating with lot 28 and my body was lot 22.

The knock on the door came and Rashid took me by the arm and esorted me to a door at the back of the ballroom stage where the stairs were located. There were two slaves waiting ahead of me. When it was close to my turn I was able to watch the slave before me being auctioned. The auctioneer would speak first in Arabic and then repeat in English. As I waited for my turn it is difficult to explain my thoughts and emotions - so many powerful thoughts and feelings at once. The collected male faces and the thought of exhibiting my sexy nude flesh to them was one. The degradation, objectivisation and humiliation of my body was also the source of intense sexual arousal. The thought of the point of no return - when the auctioneer's gavel irreversably made my body the property of somene else - would be exquisite. Again there was a degree of pride in the sexiness of my own body. Surprisingly, one of many sentiments was gratitude. Many women with submissive fantasies would never experience the intense sexiness of it all. They would never have the opportunity of the courage to make it happen. Ironically I feltb grateful for the humiliation and objectivisation.

Finally. it was my turn. I was shown to a large circle in the centre of the stage, made to slowly twirl and then face the bidders.

"This slave is sold subject to satisfactory completion of a temporary marriage contract for a period of five days, to take place no later than 10 days from now. As you can see, she has the type of body that most of us can only dream of owning. The lucky winning bidder will no longer need to dream."

At my earlier amateur BDSM auction I had tried to act provocatively to push up the bidding. This time I tried to be much more submissive, looking downward to one side and keeping still. Despite this I could not help sneaking a quick glance to check on the bidders. The look of lust and desire inspired by my nude body on so many faces was just as I had frequently fantasised. My sexual arousal was as intense as it can get. Had someone merely touched my pussy at that time I would have instantly reached a climax.

"How much am I bid? Is there a bid of $250,000?"

A number of hands went up.

"$400,000?"

More hands went up and a screen (which I could not see) showed online bids. I imagine there were several.

My attention wandered. I was just overwhelmed by the fulfilment (for the second time) of my greatest fantasy. I soaked up the humiliation and degradation but I also felt considerable pride that so many men found my body as sexy as I did. The fact that a much older, unattractive man would pay a huge sum of money to acquire it was a very sexy form of degrading and objectivising my body - just what my slutty flesh deserved for provoking such lust.

Turning my attention back to the bidding I heard an online bid for $950,000 and several hands went up for $1 million. I was astonished. I was aware that Rashid's estimates were slightly higher but I still found it hard to believe that my body was worth that much. There are different levels of understanding. I had long understood that the huge wealth available from oil made those with their hands on it treat money as of little value. It is one thing to understand in the abstract but to experience the implications was a very different matter. As a habitual narcissist I had a high opinion of my own body but it was astonishing to think that it could attract such a high monetary value. I also realised that the price had already exceeded the amount we needed to expand my husband's business. Still if money was easy for the bidders to come by then I had no fundamental problem to help them spend it. More importantly, it was money for submitting my body to the type of use and abuse that I would happily endure for my own sexual pleasure.

Again I had to pull my attention back to focus on the auction, kicking myself for not lapping up every degrading second.

"I have an online bid of $1.3 million. Are there any more bids? Do I hear $1.4 million?"

I sneaked a quick glance. One hand went up. It was the man who undertook the first inspection - the one who rubbed chili into my pussy. That made sense. Rashid had always thought that the sadists would be the highest bidders.

"I have $1.4 million. Are there any bidders at $1.5 million?"

"Very good $1.4 million going once ... $1.4 million going twice ... sold!"

My brain was awash with different thoughts. I revelled in the deliciously sexy thought that my body had just been sold as, in effect, live meat for any use. Again, this was off the scale for fulfilling my sexual fantasies. My body was now a fully owned commodity, available for whatever cruel uses my new owner desired. It was the destiny that I so desired and that my body deserved. To me the money didn't matter but I would have surrendered much of it to have the use of my hands to bring my body to the climax for which I was desperate.

The mere thought that It was already clear that my body would be the property of not just a sadist but a skilled one was also a sexy one. I was confident that it would be up to the task - that It could endure and, perhaps, enjoy pain over a five-day period. Finally, the enormity of the payment still had not registered. The sum of $1.4 million might be small change to the super wealthy but it was much more than I could earn in 10 years of honest toil. Although I am proud of my body I just couldn't see how 5 days could be worth that much.