Katy's Body Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taken back down the stairs and handed over to the waiting Rashid.

"I am to take you to you buyer's room to discuss completion of your contract. You are to wait exactly as you are - naked and with your wrists fastened behind your back. I will wait with you to assist with the details. You may sit for now but must stand as soon as your future owner arrives."

It was quite a long wait, given the number of slaves to be auctioned. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly the door was flung open. To my surprise he spoke to me in good English.

"Come here!"

I presented my naked and cuffed body to him. His hands roamed slowly and carefully over my ass, then my breasts and abdomen. Finally he explored my pussy, gently squeezing my labia and then slipping two fingers inside. He ordered Rashid to wait outside and pulled me over to the huge bed. He pushed me onto the bed, lying on my back with my hands still tied behind it. He pulled my body further onto the bed. I knew what was coming and opened my legs. He didn't bother to undress, just lowered the zipper and pulled out his dick.

I had been desperate for some kind of climax for several hours. The degradation and exhibition of my naked body had left aroused me to the point that the sexual craving was almost painful. I needed a release urgently. Almost immediately after his dick entered my well lubricated pussy I reached a climax. I did my best to disguise the orgasm - not an easy task but I think that I succeeded in hiding it. He continued to thrust vigorously and my body instinctively moved in synchrony. He was obviously nearly as desperate as I was and came very quickly. The sexual tension in each of us made this one of the quickest fucks that I can remember.

He slipped his dick back into his pants and helped me to my feet. In principle he should at least asked before fucking my body since it would not be his property until after the temporary marriage. I was not complaining. I had needed a quick climax for some time.

He opened the door and beckoned Rashid to come in. He spoke in English to him, presumably so that I could also understand. With my hands still cuffed behind my back I could do nothing to wipe aways the fluids running down my thigh. As with an itch which needs scratching, I felt the urge to wipe it away.

"I will be flying to London in three days. I will take you, my new slave and her my husband with me in my private plane on my return home. Make sure that her my husband knows that he has to be there. Without a local divorce there can be no temporary marriage contract. The slave should bring a good selection of sexy clothing. Arrange to supply her with a burqa. She should bring it with her in her hand baggage. One of my servants will confirm the details with you this evening."

"Oh, just one more thing. Find her an instructor in belly dancing. She may need two full days instruction. Find the best instructor and pay her whatever it takes. I will refund the cost."

With that we were released. Rashid released my hands and passed me a packet of tissues before escorting me back to my room.

Finally, some reflections on my life with the intent of providing my readers with a more rounded context. I am not a 24/7 BDSM submissive -it is part of my life not the whole. In my vanilla life I am a very different person - highly educated, articulate and assertive. In my vanilla life I expect to be and usually am treated as an equal. That part of my life devoted to sexual submission is very important for my overall mental well-being. In instalment 11 I briefly summarised some recent findings on the psychology of BDSM. One study suggests that 65% of women have fantasised about being submissive. It seems that I am far from being alone in having submissive inclinations. I imagine that many women never explore their submissive fantasies, even in the mildest forms of submission. I feel sorry for them - evidence suggests that exploring these fantasies makes for a more psychologically healthy person. In short, I feel blessed by my submissive tendencies. This is why submission often seems like a pre-ordained destiny to me.

I am, perhaps, more willing to go further into submission than many other female submissives. I attribute that to my very strict upbringing. I am a very sexual person and countless fantasies have been in my mind for as long as I can remember. My strict upbringing prevented me from fulfilling any of them. I am enough of a narcissist to think my own body sexy yet my inhibitions reduced my sex life to slightly more than one would expect of a nun. A combination of being highly sexual and very inhibited is a recipe for extreme frustration. Meeting my my husband was a life changing experience beyond the normal marriage. Being a (part-time) slave with my body completely owned wholly transformed my sex life. My inhibitions were completely by-passed. I had an excuse to become the brazen, submissive slut that my sexual desires needed me to be. I was particularly lucky that my kinky my husband, instead of being jealous, was keen to share my body. He is right - my body is far too sexy to not bring pleasure to other men as well. It feels as if it was created for such purposes.

I have tried throughout my sex life to remain strictly an amateur. Perhaps my most powerful and most frequent fantasy has been for my body to be sold as a slave at auction. This creates a contradiction - if you read this instalment carefully you can tell that my motives had very little to do with money but the outcome this time was a huge payment. In the submissive part of my life I have always seen myself as a fearless, shameless slut because I choose to be a submissive. The huge payment on this occasion made me uncomfortable - but not so much as to cause me to refuse so much money. In any case, as the slave, it was payable to my husband not me. A lame excuse, I know.

Footnote: this instalment ends with the auction. The next will continue the adventure with Katy's body being delivered to her new temporary owner.