Katy's Body Pt. 25

Story Info
The sequel to Part 23 – Katy is a slave for five days.
11.4k words
4.49
84.5k
7

Part 25 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 25: the Sequel to Part 23 - Katy is a slave for five days

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

My two days of intensive training in belly dancing were interesting and a surprisingly intense workout. I managed to master most of the leg and body moves. I was not very confident with the moves intended to shake the booty - I didn't have the size of ass to be able to wobble much. The real problem was in synchronising my arm movements with the rest. I had never expected to become an expert dancer in so short a time but was confident of putting on a respectable performance.

For most of my previous adventures I would be impatient for them to begin and would build up sexual tension in advance. On this occasion the belly dancing lessons combined with packing and other preparations did not give me enough time to sit back and fantasise about what was to come. I need to be bored for my best fantasies. When the car arrived to take us to the airport my mind was not at all focused on submitting my body to the new owner's desires.

I chose a simple outfit for the flight- a little black summer dress with no underwear. Since we would by travelling by private plane it needed to be respectable enough to walk through the airport but I knew that I would have to change to into a burqa before landing. I presumed I would need to be naked under the burqa.

We met up with Rashid at the airport and followed him to a small, private VIP room. He took our passports to complete the departure formalities. I realised that I had no idea of the name of the man who had won the auction for my body. I asked Rashid.

"You will hear other people address him as 'Sahib Alsumusi' (your highness) but it would be best if you address him simply as "Master" in English or "Sahib' (the Arabic equivalent). In any case you should only speak when you are spoken to. He should normally speak to you in English but some of his servants may address you as 'obid' (slave)."

It was only at this point that I began to properly dwell on the adventure to come. I had become used to my body being owned for shorter periods and was a little anxious about a five day period. How would I cope if the abuse were more than I could easily tolerate? I was not wholly clear on how my body would be used. It seemed that I would be expected to "entertain" his guests as well as my new owner himself. What would I be expected to submit my body to? As usual, I was impatient to exhibit my body to admiring viewers and to absorb both the desire for my body and the sexy humiliation involved. I could feel the hormones associated with sexual excitement already stirring inside me at the prospect. There was also something very exciting at the thought that my body would need to endure new forms of physical torment. I was particularly aroused by the thought of its pain creating sexual pleasure for a sadist or two. I was impatient for my body to satisfy such pleasures. I think much of my excitement derived from knowing that they would use my body for their darkest, most taboo desires.

The interior of the private plane was luxurious. To the front was a galley and bar. In the main body there were two rows of seats in batches of eight. A pair facing each other to he left and a pair to facing each other to the right. Behind was a large open area with long sofas each side. Apparently to the rear was a private bedroom. Rashid, my husband and I were shown to a group of four chairs. I sat next to the aisle. In the row ahead was seated my new owner, deep in discussion with another man. What was obviously his security detail were seated in the chairs across the aisle, I was a little overwhelmed by the luxury and extravagance of it all. It took me a little time and a gin and tonic to stop myself feeling out of place.

After about 40 minutes I was quietly dozing when I was prodded in the ribs. I looked up to see one of the security men.

"Stand up!"

"Take off your dress, slave"

Since my body was not due to become owned until after the temporary marriage ceremony I had not expected it to be used during the flight. I hesitated. The security guard tugged at my dress,

"Naked now, slave!"

Whatever the rights and wrongs it seemed I had little choice. On reflection showing off my sexy body probably meant that the flight would be much less dull and much sexier than I had expected. I whipped off my little back dress, leaving by body fully exposed.

"No panties - naughty girl!" chuckled Rashid.

The security man took me by the arm and led me to my new master. He gestured me to stand in front of him and his associate. I tried to adopt a suitably submissive pose but we were passing through light turbulence, so I had to use one hand to steady myself. There was initially a silence as both men stared intently at my nude body. His associate put on a pair of glasses. The two began to discuss in Arabic. The associate leaned forward and ran a finger up and down one thigh, discussing it. He followed by tracing the angle over the hip and the line where the hip joined my abdomen. There was extensive discussion. I could not help thinking that they were discussing how best to use my subservient flesh but I had no way of really knowing. Nonetheless the humiliation of my naked body being inspected as if an object, more as if a shapely piece of meat, was such sexy humiliation. The surrender of any control over my body to whatever abuses they had in mind was intensely arousing. It was unthinkable that I should point out that, technically, my body had not yet become his property.

I presume that it was for my benefit that the two men shifted to the use of English.

"I want to show off my new sex toy. It makes me proud that I will soon be the owner of that magnificent body. It will be entertaining my guests and myself soon."

"Slave, you will walk around the cabin slowly and sexily in order to exhibit your nude body to all those in the cabin. Keep going until I tell you to stop. From time to time you will bend over to provide a clear view of that lovely pussy."

"As you command, Sahib."

In terms of both exhibitionism and humiliation this was very sexy for me. All eyes were fixed on my naked flesh as I slowly moved around the cabin. It is hard to describe how so shamelessly displaying my body to an appreciative set of viewers stirred my deepest sexual desires. It felt as if my body had been created to inspire male lusts and it felt like my destiny to provide it as an object for their pleasure. As I passed there were many comments in Arabic which I took to be appreciation. As I passed my husband he spoke softly:

"That's it girl - show them how sexy and available your body is. Proud of you!"

"Come here slave!"

I walked over to my body's new owner and stood naked in front of him waiting for his command.

"I would dearly like to make use of your body right now, but it is important that I wait until you are formally my wife and slave. When you are my property you will be escorted and guarded by my security team. They will be responsible for that delightful body. I would like you to go over to them now and let each one explore your body by hand. Let them explore properly that delightful naked and accessible body. When you have finished you may return to your seat."

"It is my honour to obey, Sahib."

Being fondled by the three security men was, of course, a sensual delight. It never ceases to amaze me why men are surprised to discover a moist pussy in such circumstances. Why do they think that I do not find being fondled sexy?

There is not much worth reporting about our arrival other then it was a strange feeling to go from nakedness to wearing a burqa. There were no apparent formalities and we were whisked away by car.

The residence was huge, much like a small palace surrounded by high walls lined by palm trees. It was close to the sea with (I later discovered) its own private beach. As we entered the building I was simply stunned by the opulence of the décor. A small army of servants attended to Sahib. He was clearly intent on starting formalities immediately. My husband, Rashid and I were taken into a simple office.

Rashid explained that this was for my husband to divorce me according to local law. He reminded us that this would not be considered to be legally valid outside the Middle East. The procedure was very simple. Rashid instructed him on the correct words in Arabic and he repeated three times that he repudiated our marriage. Sahib and Rashid signed as witnesses and then both my husband and I. Sahib's position of influence and power would ensure that it would be officially endorsed. I was now free to enter into legal slavery under the name of temporary marriage.

Rashid and my husband were allocated rooms and I went with my "divorced" husband to freshen up. One of the security men turned up to take us to the temporary marriage ceremony. It was almost as simple as the divorce except that an Imam was present. Sahid and I confirmed that we both wished to enter into a temporary marriage and signed accordingly, Rashid and husband signing as witnesses. Payment to the "bride" was made digitally to our bank account. Judging by the look on my "real" husband's face he would happily have sold my body to any passing sadist for much less. I don't think that he had previously considered selling my body for money but he appeared to have all the enthusiasm of a recent convert.

The ceremony was concluded by a long speech in Arabic. No-one bothered to translate so I simply tried to seem attentive - not particularly easy inside a burqa. Once the Imam finished speaking the proceedings were over. My body was now the property of Sahib, given the more or less complete lack of rights afforded wives. The moment that the Imam left the room Sahib beckoned to a security guard and my burqa was roughly removed. The transition from completely covered to completely uncovered was equally strange as the earlier opposite process. I much preferred nudity; being the object of sexual lusts and desires rather than shapeless under black cloth. I found it odd to think that both were a form of denying me my full humanity. I welcome the sexual objectivization of my nude body for the pleasure of others but not the de-humanising of being effectively invisible under the burqa.

He spoke to my "real" husband.

"I understand that you very much like to watch this slave's body being used and abused by other men. You are welcome to stay in this residence for the whole five days. You will be invited to watch some of the entertainment to be provided by her body. Others will be recorded on video and made available to you. Rashid will keep you company and will take you on sightseeing trips."

I thought to myself that the main sightseeing that would interest him would be the humiliation and cruelty inflicted on my flesh. I was slightly concerned that he seemed to have been seduced by the money more than the voyeurism. For the first time I was not wholly sure that he was free of the temptation to sell my body for longer for the right price.

Once Rashid and my British (ex) husband had left the room Sahib turned to me.

"You are required to keep your body wholly naked save for, when required, stockings and a degree of restraint. Your body must be available for use at any time of day or night. You must offer it for my use willingly and submissively. One of my security team will collect you when your body is required and make sure you are properly undressed. When you are left alone in the room, including when you sleep, you will be locked by your slave collar to a chain to prevent you leaving the room. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sahib"

He reached across to a nearby table and picked up a device. He showed it to me.

"This is a remotely controlled egg vibrator. You must keep it inside your pussy at all times unless ordered to remove it. It has been modified to work via Bluetooth to provide much longer range. This will mean that I can remotely provide sexual pleasure to your body whenever I choose. But it has been further modified such that, if I choose, I can deliver a small electric shock to your pussy. I can and will deliver both pleasure and pain to your body. Stand with your back to me and bend over so that I can slip it into your pussy."

As you should already know my deepest sexual desires are for my body to be completely controlled by an owner. For so long it has felt like the destiny for which my body was created. The idea that the pleasure and pain felt by my body could now be remotely controlled was very sexy indeed. As I bent over I had no qualms; just a sense of excitement at a new humiliation. The sheer sexiness meant that it slipped inside easily,

"Stand up and turn to face me."

I did so, taking care to assume a submissive posture with hands behind my back. He pressed something on the control and the device started to vibrate. I was already randy and the movement increased the arousal of my body considerably. The speed was increased once and then again a second time. It was impossible to resist the sexual stimulation and I could not help my body moving in an undulating movement to the same rhythm. I was close to a climax but tried to resist it Suddenly it stopped and there was a pause.

Then, suddenly, an electric shock. The pain took over and my knees buckled. I gasped and writhed. It is difficult to describe the sensation of a mild electric shock. Probably most of us have had that experience at some time but it is much worse when delivered to a sensitive area such as the vagina. It is odd how the body's instincts are completely overwhelmed by even a mild electric shock. For me it is not pleasant at all. It was not the type of pain that I could enjoy. At least recovery from the shock was very quick.

He spoke to one of the security men with what seemed fairly detailed instructions. The security man took me to my room. It had been a long day and I was looking forward to sleep. First, he fitted ankle and wrist cuffs and then attached a neck collar, locking it. Then he attached a long steel chain which was padlocked to my neck collar. The chain was easily long enough to reach the bathroom but not long enough to reach the exit door. I had been told previously that I would be chained at night but was a little surprised by what followed. I was forced onto the bed and my wrists and ankles attached to each corner. It was one thing to chain my body for the night but I couldn't see that it would be easy to sleep with arms and legs restrained too. Of course, I had no intention of complaining or to question Sahib's instructions. As the security man left, I resolved to do my best to sleep.

Before long the egg in my pussy started to vibrate slowly and then more vigorously. My mood changed from drowsiness to feeling in need of sex. I longed to be able to play with my clit in synchrony with the vibrator but the restraints made it impossible. Sahib entered the room and pressed a button on the remote. The egg vibrator stopped. He strode over to the bed and, without a word, slipped two fingers into my pussy to hook out the vibrator. Next he removed his long robe and under-shorts, climbing on top of my body. His erect dick slipped into my pussy. I have to say that being taken from sleepiness to sexual activity so quickly meant that I was only partly aroused - enough for my pussy to have self-lubricated but not enough to respond instinctively. I knew that it was expected of me to show enthusiasm so I tried to move my body to his rhythm. It was quite soon after that I felt the rush of semen inside me and his dick go floppy.

He slipped his now limp dick out, stood up and dressed, all without a word or even a gesture of affection - a kiss or a stroke. I had agreed to my body to be available for whatever use he required so it was not a surprise for my body to be fucked solely for his pleasure and without consideration. There was something perversely sexy about knowing that my sexual needs were of no interest. Not sexy enough to compensate for sexual gratification though. In any case my mentality needed to change. I was still in the mindset of a willing amateur submissive but, for this time and this time only, I had agreed to be paid handsomely. I had prostituted myself to help my real husband and I deserved to be treated accordingly with contempt.

Shortly after Sahib departed the door opened and a security man entered. He removed the ankle and wrist cuffs, leaving only the neck collar and chain. He replaced the egg vibrator into my pussy rather more slowly and carefully than was strictly necessary. Grateful for the freedom to move I rolled over to my preferred sleeping position on my side. Before leaving he delivered two hard slaps to my ass. An unusual but effective way to say goodnight.

The next morning set a pattern for each of the subsequent mornings. It was actually quite pleasant to be awakened by the remotely controlled egg vibrator. Set to a gentle speed it was good to greet a new day. After a short time it stopped and the door opened. A different security man to the previous day entered and unlocked my neck collar. leaving my body naked and unrestrained. He took me to the bathroom and switched on the shower. I took the hint and prepared for the day ahead.

After showering and applying make-up and fragrance I returned to the room. With some comment in Arabic a pair of hold-up stockings was handed to me. The intent was obvious so I slipped both on and then slipped both feet into my high heeled shoes. The ankle and wrist cuffs were again fitted. I was accustomed to masters who fastened my wrists together behind my back so they would be free to use my body as they pleased. This was a little different. A short length of chain connected one wrist to the other behind my back. This was quite clever - too short for me to able to protect the front of my body with my hands or to slip the chain over my head but long enough to let me raise a glass to my lips (with some contortions).

The collar was again fitted and another length of chain attached by which my body could be led, It later turned out that my body would be prepared for the day's use in exactly this way every day. It was only rarely ever kept that way for longer than the initial presentation to Sahib for his use. Often, I was simply kept wholly naked and unrestrained during the day or required to wear something sexy but each day always started the same - naked (except for stockings) and chained.

Sahib took the chain attached to my collar and pulled me to a corner of the room. There was a console giving a view of all of the exterior and interior cameras. He flicked the control so that the screen was filled with a view of the east wall of the property. It showed a number of men heading towards the wall with ladders.

"Do you have any idea what these men are doing?" he asked.

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers