Katy's Body Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Sahib. Is it a crime in progress?"

He laughed.

"No. One of the reasons I bought you body was to use it to entertain some honoured guests who I would like to feel indebted to me. If I were to invite them for some sensual entertainment, they would probably assume that it involved yet another Thai or Filipino girl. There is, of course, nothing wrong with those girls but your magnificent body is in a different league. Not only are European women scarce here but your body is exceptional compared to most of them. You have exotic value and are unusually sexy with it."

I must have seemed a little puzzled. The men on camera did not look like influential power brokers and why would they bring ladders?

"To entice my guests I would like to send them some photos and videos of your naked body on my private beach. Outside my property you would, most likely, be killed if you appeared naked. The beach is part of my property - my home. There is no dwelling either side for some distance and the walls are much taller than a man. My wife is entitled to be naked within my home and your body could only be seen if someone made a clear effort to intrude. In that case it is they who would be breaking the law not me or you."

Again he could see that I had not grasped his meaning.

"You need to understand the mentality of the men here. Almost all the women they see are covered. Most men marry late because of the cost. TV and the internet are heavily censored. Despite their youthful hormones there are few outlets for their desires. They are desperate to see even an average female in a bikini let alone such a lovely nude body as yours. I employ a number of gardeners. In case your nudity might offend them I offered them the day off. Only one accepted the offer. These men have brothers and friends and it is they who are bringing ladders to peer over the wall. You have an audience already. I am happy that your body should provide a free show for them."

"As you require, Sahib."

It was difficult to just seem meekly obedient. An ogling audience is what every exhibitionist fantasises about. Obedience was exactly what I desired.

We walked out of the back doors and across the garden lawn towards the beach. The lawn was separated from the sand by a hedge. A small crowd of garden staff, all male, had gathered to watch. As a hardened exhibitionist, the experience was exquisitely sexy and I tried to walk in as slow, sexy manner as possible. I could feel all eyes upon my body and I could somehow sense the desire that it was creating. It made me all the more eager to show off my body. It existed for the purpose of creating lust and desire.

He beckoned a security man to remove all cuffs, chains and the collar.

"Take off those stockings and leave your shoes behind. I want your body completely naked."

He reached down and took out the egg vibrator from my pussy. There were no niceties. He simply inserted fingers, treating my pussy and my body without any pretence of consent, as an object for his use. I stood with my hands behind my back waiting for further use.

"Good. Your body is now ready to give your fans a show. Follow me."

On the beach there were already two men - a still photographer and a man with a video camera. We took several shots and video clips of my body lying naked on the sand. Of course, I enjoyed the opportunity to show off and for my body to be the centre of attention. However, it was only mildly sexually arousing. I had been hoping for a more humiliating exhibition of my flesh. The humiliation was increased when I was required to push up with my feet to raise my body off the ground. This was to allow close up shots and a video zoom-in on my pussy. There was something delightfully degrading about it.

Next were a series of shots of my body emerging from the sea, glistening as the water ran off. Again there were a series of close-ups of water dripping from my pussy. I was also required to bend over for a rear-view close-up of my glistening pussy.

As you might gather I had absolutely no problems with the forced but fearless exhibition of my body but the experience was not noteworthy for me. I suppose that re-enforces my standing as a slut of some magnitude. However, even more brazen exhibitionism was to follow. Two of the garden workers were summoned, each wearing only a pair of baggy shorts. For each I was required to dip into the water, emerge and embrace them closely, as if to kiss. They would place their hands on my ass and I would slide my wet, slippery body up and down whilst rubbing my groin against theirs. Shorts, even baggy ones, are not much use for disguising an erection so it was obvious to me that both had found the experience very arousing.

I hung around, hoping that I was not going to be ordered to fuck both men or, at least, deliver gratification by hand. Sahib sensed my hesitation.

"Leave them now. They will find a quiet spot to finish with one of their hands what you have started."

As the beach joined the garden there was a shower. I was told to rinse the salt water from my body. Sahib watched me carefully.

As we re-entered the house he bent me over a chair and without a word or any foreplay took me forcibly from behind. The recent exhibitionism had left me randy and moist so entry was well lubricated. Again, my body was, in effect, the receptacle for a glorified masturbation. He thrust away for two or three minutes, shot his load and withdrew. There was little opportunity for me to enjoy the experience to any degree. In some ways the fact that he had just used my body was sexy and humiliating. A more troubling thought was that I had been used as a prostitute and I could not deny that I had chosen to do this for the money. It was sexily humiliating but I couldn't help but miss the days when abuse of my body would drive both some sadist and myself to orgasm in a mutual tidal wave of lust.

I was given a short break to eat, drink and smoke (whilst guarded by a security man). Once finished my hands were again cuffed and I was delivered to Sahib. He was sat in an armchair smoking apple scented tobacco from a hookah. As he ran his hands over my nude body he said:

"I have heard back from the influential contacts. They loved your photos and videos and are all keen to be entertained by that sexy body. You are going to be very busy. Would you like to know the planned events?"

"As you choose Master. My body is at your disposal."

I found it very sexy for my body to be naked available for the use of this powerful man's every whim. My hands cuffed behind me to allow access to the front and my legs apart to allow access to my moist pussy. There was something sensual about the power to dictate exactly how my subservient body would be used over the coming days and nights.

"This evening I intend to keep your body for my own use. I will be exploring that wonderful body for a variety of my pleasures. Mainly I will be fucking your body myself, but I may also like to watch one of my fittest and strongest security men take his pleasure with it."

"Tomorrow night I shall be expecting you to entertain two of my most important friends. I am expecting you to deliver to each a sexual experience that they will never forget. You will use your body to tease and excite them to the point where they cannot restrain their desires further. This will include erotic belly dancing. Once they are beside themselves with lust you will give each the best fuck that they have ever had. It is your responsibility to deliver satisfaction. Do not fail me. If you do I shall make sure that you regret it."

"Sahib, I shall do as you command. My body will deliver an unforgettable experience to each of your friends."

"The following night will be whipping night. Another two of my friends are of a more sadistic disposition and will want to inflict pain on that lovely body. They both would like to fuck your sore and reddened flesh after the beating. To give you an idea one of them sent me this photo of his camel whip in response to the images of your naked body. This was the reply with no further comment. I think you will understand what he intends."

There was a certain style to simply respond to the image of my nude body with an image of the whip that he intended to use on it. It was simple, dramatic and sexily dominant. The certainty of the future meeting between my naked flesh and that whip aroused many of my deepest submissive desires. My body would submit to his sadistic desires to please my Master.

"As you so require, Sahib"

"That covers the next three evenings. I have not quite decided what to do with your final evening but, most likely, I will again keep your body for my own use."

His hands roamed across the front of my body -thighs, abdomen and breasts. He reached forward and squeezed my labia almost painfully hard. Beside him was a dish of finely chopped chili. He rubbed his fingers in it and gestured me to open my legs wider. He inserted a finger into my moist pussy rubbing chili into the sensitive lining. More was rubbed into my clit and my labia. It took a little time to start to burn but before long my most sensitive areas were overwhelmed with a fierce burning sensation. He watched carefully.

"It is so sexy watching that body squirm in pain. You have no need to worry. Chili creates an illusion of burning but will do no damage. Just take the pain and let me watch you do it."

At a rough guess it took about 15 minutes for the burning pain to subside. I do enjoy some forms of pain. This one I merely tolerated and hoped that my squirming put on a good show. Sahib closely watched the squirms of my suffering flesh and my facial expressions. I took care to gasp and moan in response to the pain. I came naturally but I thought that it also enhanced his pleasure.

Once the effects of the chili had worn off, I was taken to a room, essentially a guest bedroom. I was left, completely naked.

"Photography is one of my hobbies and your naked body is in itself a work of art."

What followed was a session in which I would pose for photos, interspersed by fucking whenever Sahib felt the need. I had no means of telling how long this lasted but it felt as if it was for three or four hours. None of this was particularly erotic for me and I focused on trying hard to satisfy Sahib's needs. For that reason I do not have a sufficiently clear recollection of the session to provide a detailed description. Once it was over I was returned to my bedroom, chained by the collar and the egg vibrator again roughly inserted. All in all, it had not been a bad day.

The next morning was a repeat of the previous. I was awakened with the egg inside vibrating, showered and taken to Sahib naked (save for stockings) with my hands loosely chained behind my back. As before his sexual breakfast comprised a thorough hands-on exploration of my naked flesh followed by being bent over to receive a two-minute shafting from behind. Again my body was simply a receptacle for sperm.

Sahib had business to undertake during the day so I was left alone until the evening. For the day I was free to roam the house and gardens escorted by a security man. No cuffs, neck collar or remotely controlled egg, but I was required to replace my labia rings and these were attached by a chain held by the security man.

Come the evening I had been briefed thoroughly on my role.

I was waiting for the guests to arrive dressed sexily in corset, stockings and long gloves. My initial role was to serve drinks and snacks in as provocative and flirtatious manner as possible. The guests were encouraged to explore my body by hand. This was the first part of a strategy to build their desires for my body to a fever pitch with a view to making the eventual fucking of my body as exquisite occasion as possible. Both guests watched intently as I crossed the room as slowly and sexily as I could. Hands did indeed roam over most of my body, dipping into my tiny black panties. One of the guests simply slid down the panties and handed them to one of the staff whilst I maintained a submissive demeanour. In between delivering drinks and snacks my naked ass was systematically fondled and slapped and my moist pussy regularly probed.

When Sahib and his two guests left for dinner, I was prepared by the staff to provide the entertainment which would start after the main course. I would be performing as a belly dancer to entertain and titillate - to continue to build their desire to fuck my body. Of course, there were no photos taken at the time but the outfit in which I was required to initially wear to dance was similar to the photo. There was a waist band from which a strip of thin , sheer fabric hung front and back, ensuring that both my pussy and ass were visible. These were accompanied by a metallic bra and slave collar. I had been instructed that the costume would be removed on a signal from Sahib and the dance would be continued naked.

I waited outside the dining room until summoned. I felt a little anxiety. My training in belly dancing was fairly limited but I hoped any lack of skill could be compensated by raw sexuality- I was an expert at using my body provocatively. As an exhibitionist the opportunity to use dance to drive passions to the extremes of desire for my body for several men was a wholly delicious prospect. I would be driving my own passions and desires as much as theirs. I felt both proud and deeply sexy to display my nude body - to share its sexiness with them.

Finally I was shown into the dining room. At one end was a small group of Arab musicians. I took up position centrally in front of Sahib and his two guests. Thankfully the music had a beat which would be easy to follow. I remembered my training - keep knees bent, straighten one leg for a hip lift, alternate rapidly to shimmy. I started facing my audience with a series of step shimmies. As my confidence grew I added hip circles and undulated my body to the music. I gradually rotated so that instead of shimmying my groin I began to shimmy my ass to the audience.

As I rotated back to face them I quickly checked on expressions. Three sets of eyes were fixed on every movement of my pussy through the transparent fabric. My performance was obviously dominating their interest and desires. Sensing their intense desire for my body Increased my own and this further drove the passion with which I was moving my body.

I moved from a central position to repeat the performance much closer to each of the three men in turn., not yet quite within touching distance. The music was relentless and drove mine and my watchers' passions to greater heights. Finally, the signal came from Sahib. I returned to a central position and, whilst continuing to shimmy slipped off the bra. In a quick movement the waistband was undone and the light, transparent fabric fell away. My body was now fully naked as I continued my belly dance moves. Again, I eventually moved closer to each of the three men in turn, starting with Sahib. This time I made sure to be within touching distance.

As I danced in front of Sahib his hands gently touched my moving thighs and my undulating abdomen. I turned and his hands ran across my bare ass as it shimmied in front of him. I moved onto the first of the two guests. He was impatient to touch as much of my moving naked flesh as possible. He grabbed clumsily at my pussy. Suddenly he leapt up and took me by the wrist. He started a long and impassioned speech in Arabic. I didn't understand a word but the gist was clear - he could no longer control his sexual hunger and needed to fuck my body immediately.

I was pulled by the arm from the room and taken to an upstairs bedroom. As you might imagine my performance and the reaction of my audience had lifted my sexual passions to an intense level. He was not the only one who needed to fuck and fuck now. I was forced to lie on my back as he ripped off his clothing. He plunged straight into my over lubricated pussy and we instantly thrashed away in the missionary position. It hardly lasted two minutes before I could feel a huge ejaculation and he went limp. I knew that my own sexual satisfaction was of no consequence to him. My body was for his pleasure but it was difficult to completely hide my disappointment after such a prolonged and sexy build up.

I used my hands to gently and patiently coax his dick back into life. At the first signs of revival I took the initiative to change us both to the cowgirl position. He seemed to much appreciate the change. With the new position I was able to both increase and prolong the sexual arousal. I would tease at the top of his member with short sharp thrusts, then change to long hard ones. I would insert short pauses followed by vigorous thrusts. Eventually I could tell that he was close to orgasm. I had been holding my own back for some time. I switched from focusing on technique to releasing my own animal passions to bring us back to climax. We did so together.

I drifted into my own dreamy post orgasmic state. By the time I was ready to look at my sexual partner he was clearly spent physically and emotionally. I could not lay back for long. I knew that I would be expected back to complete my performance for the other guest so left him to continue recovery whilst I took a quick shower.

When I returned to the dining room to continue the performance Sahib and the remaining guest had clearly spent time smoking their hookahs and chatting. The musicians were ordered back to their seats.

"Sahib, should I resume in my dancing costume or continue naked?"

"You will dance naked."

I was quickly able to get back to the beat of the music. This time I took a little longer over the dance, adding more hip circles and undulations to the shimmies from front and back. I imagined that Sahib and his guest would need time to return to the peak of their desires. I certainly did. By the time I moved to within touching distance of Sahib it seemed to me that the collective sexual hunger for my body had been restored. This time Sahib beckoned me toward the remaining guest so I began my routine within his touching distance. He had much interest in touching my breasts as I danced. He obviously was fond of little titties. As I turned he seemed to enjoy slapping my nude rear as it shimmied in front of him. He slapped with sufficient force that I imagine he had a reddened ass shimmying in front of him.

Before long he too stood up and took me by the wrist and I was led to a different bedroom. This time I was fairly certain that he too was more than ready to ejaculate. Like many women I perform blowjobs to keep men happy and do not particularly enjoy them myself. I saw an opportunity to both deliver a quick orgasm and avoid a long slow blowjob. I indicated my willingness to do so and he happily, greedily agreed. A few gentle flicks of my tongue over the tip and several strong thrusts up and down by my lips and my mouth was predictably full of ejaculate dripping onto my chin.