Katy's Body Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left briefly to rinse it from my mouth and face whilst he was recovering an erection. Again I skilfully and patiently used my hands to bring life back to his dick. He seemed a little uncertain so I again took the lead by suggesting with gestures the cowgirl position. As with the first guest I focused my mind on technique and I consider my own technique particularly skilled with the cowgirl. Inside I could again have easily reached orgasm quickly but was mindful that my body was for his pleasure. The story was very similar to before - prolonging and increasing arousal by means of pauses and shifts between short sharp and long deep movements. As before when I sensed his climax was near I dropped attention to technique in favour of animal passion. We both climaxed at about the same time.

After again showering I was a little unclear as what was expected of me next. The guest left indicating that I should stay in the room. Sometime later one of the security men collected me and took me to Sahib, who was still in the dining room. He was alone. I stood in front of him in a submissive manner, still naked.

"Slave, I am delighted with that exquisite body of yours. Throughout the evening you were incredibly sexy, first as a hostess in lingerie and much more so as a dancer. You teased us all into a peak of intense desire. I wanted you to make the evening special for them. You have succeeded beyond my wildest hopes. Without any prompting from me both men said it was the best sex that they can remember. In fact, they are already pestering me to let them have use of your body again."

I was then returned to my bedroom for sleep in the usual manner - chained and with the egg vibrator inserted.

The next morning was exactly as the two previous mornings. Again, Sahib would be occupied with business for most of the day so, after his usual morning inspection and instant quick fuck I was to have free time on the beach and in the garden. By late afternoon I would be required to prepare for the whipping night.

Despite being in a country where alcohol was strictly prohibited it was available in Sahib's house. In the build up to whipping night I was positively encouraged to drink plenty of red wine. I am not a complete fool and could see that it was intended to build a sense of recklessness and tolerance of pain. It seemed to me that my body should expect significant cruelty. I was happy to go with it but I am continually amazed by how sadists are unable to understand how I might find it enjoyable too.

The direct preparation for the whipping night was simple - a shower, my body carefully oiled by a male member of staff and prepared in the usual way.

My subservient body was taken to the whipping room in my normal outfit - naked other than stockings with my wrists tied behind my back and pulled by a chain attached to a collar. A range of punishment implements were hanging from the wall and there were a variety of facilities for my body to be chained or restrained. Three men were seated in a row in armchairs and Sahib gestured me to offer my body to each for inspection. In each case it was simply running their hands over my nude flesh. I was left standing whilst they discussed the abuse of my body in Arabic. Casting my eye around I could again see Rashid, my British husband and another man seated at the back. The delay to let the guests debate the suffering to be endured was delightful. I already knew that it would be whipped but knew little else of the details. It was part of the destiny of my body to suffer for the pleasure of sadists. It was a destiny that I embraced. I had always separated mind and body and my mind simply found the suffering of my body very sexy indeed. In the battle with the inhibitions from my strict upbringing it was essential that my body suffer for the lusts that its sexiness created. In my mind I was already anticipating the sting of the whips and looked forward to it with growing sexual excitement.

Finally, Sahib spoke to me in English.

"It has been decided that your body will taste two camel whips at the same time. You have already seen an image of one. Each will be shown to you so that you can prepare your exquisite body for what they will do to it."

Both camel whips were held up in turn in front of my eyes for me to see. Then they were run gently over my naked flesh for my body to "get the feel of them." The real intent was to gloat over the cruelty to be inflicted on my body - a sexy humiliation . I had previously faced a ferociously long Arabic whip and knew to fear it. These were much shorter and lighter and would be within my tolerance level. Nonetheless, being whipped by two sadists simultaneously was a new experience and might be challenging. Overall that familiar deep sexual hunger in the pit of my stomach was strong inside me. I wanted my body to drive strong sexual desires in my torturers. I found it very sexy for my body to be desired so much. But it was even sexier to drive their desires to do more than just fuck my body. To use it as an object for their sadistic pleasure was for both me and for them to punish it cruelly for inspiring those lusts. My body had richly earned it.

"Your body is so very sexy that any man would want to fuck you. But there is another special quality to it that appeals to sadists. There is just something about it that almost compels a sadist to be cruel to it. The long discussion was about whether your body would be restrained for the whipping or whether you should be required to stand without restraint to take it. It was agreed that, since you are a consenting slave, your body should be forced to co-operate in its painful abuse. You will not be restrained beyond your wrists tied behind your back. Please remember that the whipping is intended to provide entertainment for my honoured guests. You should do everything to bring them a high degree of pleasure from the cruelty inflicted on your body. It is for them to enjoy its suffering. Your body's pain and humiliation must be devoted to their sexual gratification. There will be an additional financial reward for a good performance."

The stockings, collar and chain were removed. On the one hand I often enjoyed the feeling of helplessness from being restrained but on the other hand I liked the sadists to understand that I willingly submitted to the cruelty for their pleasure. My mind wanted my body to suffer as much as they did. As on many other occasions the point of no return was incredibly sexy. It was now certain that my body had been abandoned to its well-deserved cruelty and humiliation. So sexy was the thought that I wanted them to get on with it I wanted desperately to hear the whip strike on my flesh, to feel the sharp sting of each stroke of the whip. I was impatient to feel my body recoil and squirm from the torture.

The whipping room had plenty of space. I had been whipped before and understood the basic principles. It is the thin section at the tip that brings the sting. That part is travelling the fastest and the thinness focuses the force into a narrow line. This means that my body needed to be carefully positioned for the whipping. Sahib ordered me to step backward, and I positioned my body exactly as he ordered. Holding the tip of one whip against my naked abdomen he had one of the sadists position himself diagonally to my left such that the distance was just right for the tip to strike my body. He repeated the exercise in positioning the other sadist diagonally to my right. A chalk mark was made on the floor.

"Is your body ready to be whipped?"

"Yes Sahib, my body is ready for the pleasure of your honoured guests."

"You are required not to move. Should you flinch, you must return your body to the marked position without delay. You were bought so that we could enjoy inflicting pain and humiliation on such a sexy body and you will ensure that your body delivers our full sadistic desires."

At just that moment I noticed more people. Rashid and my real husband were seated at the back. I could see from both facial expressions that they were eagerly awaiting the cruelty to come. In a way I felt proud that just one body would bring pleasure to so many sadists.

The first blow came from the right, across the top of my thighs and almost immediately a second landed on the same spot from the left. Two delicious thwacks rang out and two sharp pains burned into my lower abdomen. I gasped loudly and allowed my body to squirm in response to the pain. As is often the case the first strike is one of the hardest to take - no time for endorphins to kick in. It was a pain that I tolerated fairly easily but was not yet ready to enjoy. There was a pause to allow the sadists to enjoy the reaction of my tormented body. A second round of strikes to my abdomen followed without warning. Again the sounds - a kind of "swish" mixed with a "zing" followed by the thwack of contact - were in themselves sexy. The sting from each was sharp but beginning to be enjoyable despite the involuntary gasp and squirm of my body.

After a third pair of strikes to my abdomen attention was turned to the front of my thighs. Each pair of stings was both painful and a delight. The part of my body that I most like to take pain is my thighs so I was really getting very turned on by the whipping. I needed to hold position so it wasn't easy to look down to the upper body but it was gratifying to see a collection of thin red lines on the front of my thighs. Finally, attention turned to my breasts, fundamentally a more sensitive area then my thighs. By now I had warmed to my task and the endorphins were flowing. Although more painful, I was still able to enjoy my titties being whipped.

There was a pause and further discussion in Arabic. Sahib ordered me to open my legs wider. As if that wasn't enough of a clue he re-positioned both of the tormentors of my body so that the tip of each whip would strike my pussy. The first two blows were excruciating. The sting to my labia was intense. There was a lengthy pause for the sadists to enjoy the pain evident from the squirming of my body. Two more sets of strokes followed, neither of them anywhere as intense as the first two.

As the whipping stopped I was able to look down at the selection of red lines which criss-crossed my nude flesh. I also looked at the expressions on the faces of all present. With some pride it looked to me as if the suffering of my body had indeed generated a great deal of sexual pleasure. Certainly, the experience had been very sexy and mostly enjoyable for me. My inner self was satisfied that the violation of my sexual inhibitions had been properly paid for.

In fact, the whipping was not yet over. A spanking bench was brought over and my wrists clamped to its sides so that my body was in a standing position up to the waist and the upper portion fastened to the bench. Again the position of the two torturers was carefully adjusted so that the tip of each whip would strike my ass or the back of my thighs. As before the worst strikes were the first two, creating some serious squirming which doubtless provided good entertainment. As my body adapted and the endorphins flowed I started to enjoy the pain inflicted on my body again.

Once the whipping had ended my wrists were released from the spanking bench and again fastened behind my back. I was taken to stand in front of Sahib. He very carefully used his hands to trace over the thin red stripes on my naked flesh, lingering a while on my breasts. I was gestured to turn so that he could similarly examine the damage to my ass. I turned again to face him and was gestured to open my legs wider. There was a nod of approval as he slid two fingers into my very moist pussy, licking his fingers as he withdrew them.

"Slave, that session was so, so sexy. That body is perfect for whipping. I only wish that I had joined my honoured guests in whipping your body myself."

Although I too had enjoyed the cruelty very much, I was at the point that I no longer had a hunger for more. But my body was Sahib's property and what I wanted was not relevant. Keeping my submissive posture I spoke.

"Is it Sahib's wish that I return my body to the position for whipping?"

"No. My two honoured guests are desperate to fuck your beaten flesh and we must not delay them."

I was taken to my bedroom by a security man, accompanied by the two guests. I was placed on my back and my wrists and ankles fastened to all four corners. A blindfold was added. I could hear the security man leave followed by conversation in Arabic between the two guests. I could feel the weight of a body on mine and a hardened dick being slid into my pussy. It is not easy to provide a good fuck with so many restrictions but I did my best to do more than simply lie there. Yet again the level of arousal seemed to be sufficiently high for an ejaculation to follow far too soon. I could feel him climb off and a new male body climb on. Again a hard penis was rammed in and out of my pussy with a similar results - another premature ejaculation.

There was a respite for a long discussion in Arabic. Without warning an erect shaft was again rammed into my pussy. I had been in state of extreme sexual arousal since the whipping and had been close to a climax of my own for some time. The disappointment from two rounds of premature ejaculation had only dimmed my desire slightly. This time it was a much more serious attempt to fuck my body. Despite the restraints my body was still able to move to the rhythm. I doubt that the then user of my body even noticed but I managed an orgasm along the way. The fucking continued until I could feel an ejaculation accompanied with moans of pleasure. Again a body climbed off mine and, again, another climbed on. Like the previous user it was again a proper, prolonged bout of sexual intercourse. I managed to secure a second, unnoticed orgasm as part of the process of trying to deliver one to the unseen sexual partner. Like before it concluded with a combination of moaning and ejaculation.

I was left still tied to the bed and blindfolded when I heard the door open and close and footsteps leaving the room. I could not tell if one or both guests had left. For several minutes there was silence and then a fresh set of footsteps and the door opening and closing. After a short time a body again climbed onto mine and another session of fucking began. Despite being fucked several times earlier I was still able to engage enthusiastically and with passion. This time both my climax and that of the unknown partner were more or less co-ordinated.

My wrists and ankles were released and then the blindfold removed. To my surprise it revealed Sahib as the last to fuck my body. He must have the last to enter the room. He gently re-fastened the neck collar and chain. The vibrator egg was yet again inserted.

"You may sleep now. Your body has earned its rest. You were required to satisfy the sadistic and sexual needs of the two guests. I wanted them to feel greatly indebted to me. Both found the experience quite exceptional. They too are asking for future access to your body. I will send an additional payment to your husband's bank account to express my appreciation."

"Sahib is most kind but further payment is not necessary."

"I know but I wish to do so."

The next morning was much the same as all the preceding ones. Yet again Sahib had business during the day but asked me to be waiting for him in his smoking room by 3pm. I should be completely naked and without collar or cuffs. As instructed, I was naked and seated in the smoking room a little before 3pm. Again, I had no means of telling the time once inside the room. I can only guess but I think that I waited for about one hour. I was quite content to sit there with my own thoughts.

Sahib finally arrived and took me to one side.

"I am delighted to inform you that your original husband has agreed to sell your body to me again, this time for a whole additional month, sometime later this year. I will be taking it on my yacht for some of the time when you return. The dates have not yet been fixed. "

I struggled with how to respond. I did not dare to violate the expectations of my submissiveness. I looked down and in a submissive voice said:

"I beg your indulgence, my Master. Might I borrow my body for a few minutes to discuss the news with him?"

"You may."

One of the security men was summoned to take me to him but only with my body in neck collar, chain and cuffs. I was led up a flight of stairs and along the corridor. The security man knocked and led me inside, leaving me alone with my real husband. I am sure that many of you will not have experienced it but it is not easy being naked and angry with hands fastened behind one's back and with a chain dangling from the neck collar. My body was just too exposed and vulnerable to be menacing. If anything, that increased my anger.

"What gives you the right to sell my body for a whole month without even discussing it with me?"

"He offered a fantastic price - an additional $5 million. With that money we could sell my business and spend the rest of our lives living off the interest."

"But it is not about the money. How could you just sell my body like that?"

"Well you did sign a slavery contract which gave me the right to sell, rent or lend your body as I please."

"That is true but you are not renting my body - I am. The temporary marriage contract requires my consent and a payment made to me. You know that I am touchy about crossing from amateur to prostitute. I only agreed this time to help you out with your business. How could you do that?"

"Given the slavery contract I thought that I had the right to decide."

"So I am a prostitute now and you're my pimp?" I said angrily.

"Well it is only one month. I could have sold your body to him permanently. He did ask."

"So what about you telling me how much you loved me and how you wanted no other life partner?"

"That is true, wholly true but I thought that you would be prepared to sacrifice your body for one month in exchange for a lifetime of luxury. You have never objected to me sharing your body before."

"But you have never prostituted it before!"

"Don't be silly."

"This is not the end of the matter. Get the security man to take me back to have my body abused in order to earn you money."

He opened the door and handed the chain attached to my collar to the security man. Although I was almost beside myself with rage, I resolved to put it out of my mind for now - to revert to meek, submissive and obedient. It was a struggle to do so but I calmed my inner demons.

"Sahib. My body is available for your use."

"Slave on this occasion your body will be completely naked, free of collars, cuffs and the like."

He reached over and pressed a button on a remote. Arabic music began to play.

"Dance for me, as you did the other night for my guests. Dance so close that I can touch that sexy body."

I did exactly as commanded. My discussion with husband had raised my passions for the wrong reasons but I was able to re-direct them into the dance. Many times, a hand would touch a part of my body during the dance and I took care to ensure that it was available. As always, I loved showing of my body and using it to drive male lusts. This time the anger with my husband took the edge off my own arousal but I continued to focus on providing pleasure for Sahib. Sahib made me dance for longer than before. In the heat my body began to glisten with light perspiration. Finally he could take no more of my sexual teasing and grabbed my body. He drew me over to a couch and beckoned me to sit. He removed the long Arabic shirt and his undershorts. His erect member was more or less level with my mouth. I had no doubt what was required of me. Not for the first time his enthusiasm was such that he ejaculated before I could really get to work.