Katy's Body Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He beckoned me to stand and laid on the couch in my place. I knelt beside him, gently stroking his dick until it could be brought back to life. Once it was again hard I climbed on to adopt the cowgirl position. I flattered myself that my body was an excellent fuck and I could offer several testaments to support the view. However, I knew that cowgirl was my strongest position. I considered that I had refined my shills as a cowgirl to the point where I could deliver an exquisite experience. I varied from fast, short thrusts to slow, long and deep ones. I rocked back and forward and then sideways with each thrust. As far as possible if he looked likely to cum I would try to stall the moment. Eventually, with what sounded like a series of roars I felt a monster ejaculation inside me. I was my job to deliver his climax but, unusually, there was none for me. Almost certainly my anger with husband had led me to focus on technique at the expense of passion.

Sahib took a very long time to recover. He seemed content to lie next to my naked body and simply run his hands over it. He had me lay there with him for what seemed a couple of hours. Finally he spoke.

"Slave you will sleep in my bed with me tonight?"

"As you desire Sahib."

We adjourned to his room and, after a quick doggy style fuck, ended my last night being groped and fondled to sleep. I was relieved that he avoided discussion of my husband's agreement to return my body for a full month of slavery at a later date. That I had asked to speak to my husband about it must have suggested to him that the issue was problematic for me.

On the flight home my husband and I were not speaking. To pass the time I read a book that he had given me some time before: the Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart (aka George Cockcroft). The book is about a man who hands over key decisions to the roll of a die or dice. If found the story absorbing. At one point there was a flash of inspiration. I was no longer willing to trust my husband to decide on new adventures for my body. On the other hand there would be no new adventures because I needed my body to be controlled - to pretend to myself that the necessary choices were not my own. He had fulfilled that key role. Suddenly I realised that I could hand the key decisions to the dice. For future adventures, like the man in the story, I would commit to obeying the dictates of the dice. It was almost like a re-birth. I would become a dice slave.