Katy's Body Pt. 31

Story Info
Katy is picked up by a stranger and her body shared by three.
12k words
4.49
64.3k
4

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 31: Katy is picked up by a stranger and her body shared by three sadists.

Author's note

Readers are asked to bear in mind that this is the story of an enthusiastic (and masochistic) consensual submissive.

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

For no particular reason I had decided to take a break from my life as a submissive slut and had focused on my vanilla life for somewhere close to one month. I was just beginning to feel the need for a return to my submissive side. An early indicator was that I had started to dress more provocatively, subtly watching for signs of men discreetly ogling my body. In moments of boredom, I began to again fantasise about offering my body to someone who would appreciate the opportunity to abuse it. These were the first stirrings so I expected that it would be some time until I was fully ready to return to submission.

I had planned a vanilla outing - a shopping trip to London - with my friend Claire. Those of you who have read earlier instalments know that Claire is far from being a wholly vanilla friend. Nonetheless our trip was intended to be entirely free of any BDSM activity. We planned some clothes shopping and some lunch-time drinks. For that reason, we travelled by train rather than driving. I will not bore you with the details of the shopping nor of the laughter and conversation over a lunch and a few gins and tonics.

As we were both walking back to the station Claire spotted a sex shop.

"Katy let's have a look in here. I might buy you a present."

Inside I was a little reluctant to return my mind to submissive mode. Even more so with Claire. Nonetheless, I could see no harm in looking and agreed. Browsing through the restraints and punishment implements brought back many sexy memories. Combined with the alcohol intake I could feel my mojo returning. Claire alighted on a slave collar in pink.

"That would look wonderful on your body."

At her insistence I tried it on and looked in the mirror. There was something sexy about wearing a neck collar and the pink really did suit me. I removed it and handed it to Claire. According to her it made me look like a BDSM Barbie. I could see in her eyes that she was picturing my body naked and wearing that collar. I certainly was not revolted by the idea but nor was I yet ready to be turned on by Claire. We moved on to the punishment toys. Claire was interested in a super flexible whippy cane - in reality more a whip without a handle than a cane.

"Ooh please can I test this on your body. Just a few strokes. Pretty please!"

I consented and bent over to take the blows to my ass.

"No, I want to be able to see the red stripes and it is probably best not to remove your shorts in the shop."

Instead, I stood in front of her and took three strokes to the front of my thighs. Claire delivered only light blows but there still was a pleasing sting to each and the desired thin red lines were visible. In truth I cannot say that I found it sexy nor can I say that I did not. In my mind I wanted to return to submission but, for reasons I cannot explain, I needed to submit to a man. Claire had helped to put the abuse of my body back into my mind but would not be able to develop in me either enthusiasm or much arousal. Claire bought both the pink slave collar and the whippy cane. She gave me the pink collar. At her insistence I put it on, knowing that it was not uncommon for people to wear such collars in pubic.

We walked back to the railway station together but parted there, Claire's home being on a different route to mine. I boarded the train about 15 minutes before departure, taking a seat in an otherwise empty carriage at the front. I was relaxed and content with everyday thoughts - in short, not in any way focused on sexual matters. I remember being amused at the irony of returning from what had been an almost wholly vanilla occasion wearing a slave collar and exhibiting a few whip marks on my thighs. Early afternoon trains tend not to be busy but I was surprised at how few other passengers boarded. It must have been only a few minutes before departure when a man boarded the train. He looked to be in his late thirties or early forties, wearing an expensive looking suit. I was wearing what I hoped was a fairly provocative outfit. The photograph below was taken on a different occasion but is the same outfit.

Initially he looked as if he would take a seat farther away in the carriage but I could see from his expression that he had taken an instant interest in me, choosing a seat diagonally opposite. I smiled at him as he sat down and said, "good afternoon". He replied in the same manner. I could see his eyes fasten, firstly, on my slave collar and, secondly, on the red lines on my thighs.

"Have you had a good time?"

"Yes, thanks. Just a shopping trip with a female friend."

"Wow, if you look that good now what do you look like on a night out?"

"It's a hot day and I like to feel attractive."

"Well, you succeeded."

"Thank you."

We continued with small talk as the train drew up for its first stop only 10 minutes from the London terminus. I was starting to enjoy flirting with this man and was secretly relieved when no new passengers entered the compartment. As the train started to pull out, he spoke.

"The next stop will not be for another 40 minutes. You seem to me to have a lovely body. Might I please see all of it."

"I beg your pardon."

"Remove your clothes."

There was something about his request. The sheer audacity was in itself sexy. The commanding tone in his voice and his obvious self-assurance also did much to provoke instant sexual arousal for me. An opportunity to show off my body was always welcome, particularly when there was some risk of public humiliation. I stood up and removed my top and then my shorts and stepped out of them. Now completely naked I slowly rotated to give both a front and rear view.

"What do you think?"

"Absolutely magnificent. Now walk up and down the carriage slowly so I can admire that body more."

I did as he asked and sat down beside him.

"Are you someone's slave?"

"Not at the moment but what made you think that?"

"The slave collar and red whip marks on your thighs"

"Yes, I am a submissive but I don't have a permanent Master. I occasionally allow different people to use my body for their pleasure."

"Stand in front of me so I can examine that splendid body by hand."

The commanding tone was very sexy and my intense desire told me to offer my body to his hands. I was very randy from showing off my nude flesh. The overtones of humiliation and being ordered to submit it for examination were so sexy. My body was willing and ready for his groping. His hands played with my tits, then ran up and down my thighs before a finger probed my pussy.

"Nicely moist. There's a good slave."

I was enjoying the fondling too much to challenge the assumption but I certainly had not yet agreed to being his slave, even for a brief time.

There followed a session of passionate embraces and kissing in which my ass was gently slapped a few times and my pussy explored further. Finally, we broke off. Will looked at his watch.

"It is surprising how quickly time passes when you are having fun. We should be pulling into the next station in about eight minutes."

I started to slip my clothes back on and once dressed he asked a question that I had expected.

"Might I please have your phone number? I make no pretences. You are very clearly a submissive. I am a dominant who would love to be allowed to abuse that splendid body. We need to get together."

I did not need much time to decide. It had been an exciting and sexy interlude in an otherwise dull train journey. I was fairly certain that I would be ready for a new adventure very soon. Will and I exchanged phone numbers.

I reflected on the train journey as I walked home from my local railway station. He was a decent looking man and his air of authority was very sexy. I could easily see myself letting him do as he pleased with my body but I would like to start with, at least, a date and see how it developed from there.

My first text from Will the next day was in keeping with my earlier impression of him. He seemed to assume too much - that I would be ready to offer my body as his his slave with immediate effect and for an indefinite period. It took some work to persuade him that we should start with a vanilla date, perhaps a meal together, before we took matters further. I was not sure that I was quite ready for an immediate return to submission so playing hard to get for a short time was necessary. In the exchange of texts I told him to look on it as a job interview for the position of my next temporary master. That seemed to clinch the matter for him. Nonetheless, his urge to dominate could not be suppressed and he insisted that I should wear clothing that would be easy to remove and no panties underneath.

My choice was a pair of denim shorts and a denim top, both very simple to remove but not exactly what I think he had in mind. Wearing no panties under the shorts probably did not provide the easy access that he had intended.

When I entered the restaurant he was already seated and waiting for me. He stood up, kissing my cheek briefly.

"You look stunning. But that isn't quite what I had intended."

"Well both the top and shorts are very easy to remove and I am not wearing panties."

"True, but you know well what I meant."

"You forget - I did tell you that this is to be a vanilla occasiom. I am not here as a submissive."

We sat, looking at the menu and discussing choices for dinner whilst sipping gin and tonics. Inside I was a little confused. I was here with a man who wanted to dominate my body and I admit that I found the idea sexy. On the other hand I needed longer to switch my mindset back from full-time vanillla to part-time submissive. Inside I was torn between trying to suppress my submissive urges or giving in to them.

The conversation gradually shifted from banal small-talk to more intimate. Before long we were giving each other brief histories of our lives. Almost out of the blue came an unexpected question.

"How many men have you had sex with?"

Under most circumstances this would be far too blunt, at least until we had become more intimate. There was something about Will, his bearing and his manner, which compelled me not only to answer but aso to answer truthfully.

"If you mean by that how many partners in sexual imtercourse then I can tell you precisely. I was watching an old movie recently - Four Weddings and a Funeral. The character played by Andie McDowell admits to, I think, thirrty eight sexual partners. It prompted me to add up my own total. The average, I believe, is nineteen according to psychological studies. I must be a slut because I can easily beat both totals. Mine is fifty five. If, however, you mean the number that have groped my body then I have no idea - probably a few hundred."

"I can see that you are a very sexual person. How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"I had a very strict upbringing. By the time I was twenty three I had only had one clumsy and unsatisfactory fuck. Things changed dramatically when I left home and met my husband. I found that having my body owned and controlled allowed me to bypass and ignore the many inhibitions of my youth. It meant that I could realise my desires and fantasies simply by allowing my body's owner to order me to do the very things that I could only previously fantasise about. Whenever I looked at my body in the mirror I found it to be sexually arousing to me. Being required to show it off to others was a dream come true. It also helped for it to be humiliated and treated cruelly. I looked on my body as worthless and deserving of such treatment for ignoring the strict inhibitions that had been programmed into my mind. I couldn't escape the fact that my body provoked the very desires in myself and in men that I had been trained to see as very wrong."

"So, perversely, you found being owned and controlled to be a liberation of your inner sexual self."

"Yes, exactly."

"Do you still have any major unfulfilled fantasies?"

"A majority of women do have submissive fantasies but only some of them actually get to realise them in part and even fewer realise them fully. I have been very lucky to have been given the encouragement and opportunity to fulfil most of mine."

He looked at me thoughtfully.

"Something tells me that you do still have some major fantasies that you have not yet realised."

"Well, I probably have a more extreme sexual imagination than some women."

Luckily for me the food arrived at this point so the conversation ended for the moment. I was surprised at how much he had been able to get me to tell him about myself. He had a peculiar ability to not only command but also to see inside my inner thoughts. A sexy but dangerous combination. For the duration of the meal we both flirted openly with each other. The more it continued the more I began to realise that he seemed to have some invisible and intangible power over my mind. I was increasingly attracted to him sexually but I also was uneasy about his mental power over me. I was used to playing the role of a submissive and submitting my body to a master but it was very unusual to feel that they might be able to control my mind as well as my flesh. Typically dominants were interested in my body and what I thought or wanted counted for nothing. That is not a complaint. It was what I wanted and needed - for my body to be merely an object for their pleasure. The idea that it came with a mind that might be manipulated to affect my sexual desires was new. It was stimulating but also a little scary.

The remainder of our time in the restaurant consisted of us exchanging anecdotes. I found myself warming to Will as a person and I gradually found him sexier as we relaxed with each other. There was no question but that I would let him own my body for at least an evening. If that occasion went well then...

"Can I ask a question?" he asked.

"Of course"

"Did I pass the job interview for the position of owner and master of that wonderful body?"

"Would tomorrow night be suitable?"

"Actually it is my night for poker and pizza at home with friends tomorrow."

"Could I not come to the poker and pizza night? Would it not be nice to have a sexy slave serve pizza and drinks to you and your friends?"

"Well you will need to be aware that I will have two friends present. You will be my slave but it would be churlish of me to keep you wholly to myself."

"Sounds good to me."

"Can you play poker?"

"Yes, a little but I'm not very good at it."

"That's even better."

We made the arrangements. I was required to bring a number of skimpy, sexy outfits for Will to take photos to add to the ones he intended to take of my nude body. He called a taxi to take me home and whilst we were waiting he made a final attempt to have me confess to unfulfilled fantasies.

"I sense that there is one big fantasy that you have not admitted. I can tell that it is a powerful one but one that you want to hide. Do you have occasional dreams about it?"

"Yes, but I am still not telling you what it is."

"Don't worry. You will tell me eventually."

As the taxi came into view we embraced and kissed passionately. My mind was a whirl. Will seemed so dominant that I was already aroused at the prospect of surrendering my body to him but there was more. His ability to look into my mind added to his dominance. I had been accustomed (and much enjoyed) my body being used and abused without regard to my feelings. The prospect of someone being able to exert some control over my mind too was new and, as such, sexually exciting - if also a little frightening somehow.

During the course of the next day Will had pestered me to send a large number of images of my body in different sexy, skimpy outfits. I was given instructions as to which ones to bring with me. I was a little perplexed by the request but felt it was not appropriate for a submissive to seek explanation.

I arrived at Will's house by taxi early the next evening, ahead of his guests for the pizza night. My instructions were very clear and emphatic that I must travel in the taxi wearing only a particular lingerie outfit and nothing else. I try hard to keep my vanilla life separate and really was not too comfortable with being seen by my neighbours leaving my house only in lingerie. In consequence I 'borrowed' an old shirt of my husband's and used it to cover up. I had never been to Will's house and was not at all familiar with the neighbourhood. I asked the driver to tell me when we were within five minutes. At that point I took off the shirt and dropped it on the floor of the taxi. I could see the driver watching me in the mirror. Thankfully he said nothing so I paid the fare and left wearing only my lingerie and carrying my bag of sexy outfits.

I was sure that the taxi driver had his eyes fixed on my bare ass as I walked up to Will's door. He most likely thought me to be a hooker. He was welcome to enjoy the view and I cared nothing for his opinion. My feelings had shifted from discomfort to my more normal exhibitionism. As far as I could tell there was no-one to see me stood at the door in lingerie but I was focused on what was to come. I was just about to submit my body to a man who I barely knew. His aura of confidence and authority made the thought of offering it to him a very sexy prospect. He clearly had precise plans for it but I had no idea what to expect in detail. To a large extent that was the point - my subservient body was to be available for whatever he had decided. I was certain that it would give him much pleasure to do as he pleased with it. For me, I too expected it to be a delightfully sexy experience but it was more than just sex - yet again it seemed like destiny for my body to be owned and abused.

Will answered the door and looked me up and down.

"Quite delightful, please do come in."

Once inside he took my bag and checked that I had brought all the items I had been instructed to.

"Good - you don't seem to have forgotten anything. Did you ride in the taxi dressed exactly as you are now?"

"Well you can see that I didn't bring anything to cover myself with."

"Good."

We sat in Will's kitchen sipping gin and tonics and talking. He spoke.

"We may play poker or pontoon for part of the evening. Am I right in thinking that you have not brought much money to gamble with?"

I confirmed that to be the case.

"You are also not at all an experienced or expert card player are you?"

I confirmed that I was not.

"Then it is probably best that you focus on your duties as my slave instead of joining in. I am quite attracted by the possibility that I could offer your body as a bet in the card game. I am sure that both Ben and Ted would be happy to win some time with that delightful body."

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers