Katy's Body Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having given my body time to adjust to the nipple clamps Ted started to fit an identical pair to my labia. He forced my legs further apart and kneeled on the the floor to fit them. As before there was some pain when both were first fitted but the real ordeal was as each was tightened in turn. As with the nipples it was the tightening which really caused the vicious spikes to bite into my most sensitive flesh. Ted could not easily see my face from his kneeling position so he tightened according to Will's instructions, who made sure that both were tightened to the limits of my tolerance. Again, the pain was so intense at first that it completely dominated my mind. As with the nipples my body gradually adjusted to leave a pleasing level of constant, background pain. As I looked down at my body I could see the weights from both nipple clamps dangling and, below them, the weights hanging from the instruments of pain to my labia. The view was somehow very sexy - the visible sign that the more sensitive areas of my body were in humiliating pain. Both sets of weights offered the option for one of the sadists to tug on them to increase my pain. Needless to say that they were tugged painfully from time to time.

Not much changed for a length of time. The pain from the nipple and labia clamps helped distract me from both the boredom and the discomfort of standing still. I looked at the piles on the table. Ben had a large pile of cash and, I noticed, a pile of the chips allowing use of my body. Ted seemed to be doing badly with little of either. Will beckoned me over and started to release the clamps from my nipples. I cannot understand why this happens but the pain from being released from the clamps is more or less as bad as them being tightened into place. I gasped from the shock of pain. He repeated the exercise in removing the clamps from my labia with the same result - another two shots of intense pain that quickly faded.

"Slave, go to the kitchen and use my telephone to order three pizzas. There is some cash in the kitchen. When the pizzas arrive you will answer the door directly, take the pizzas to the kitchen and return to the delivery man with the money. If you make any effort to cover your nude body I will let the delivery man fuck it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

I telephoned the order and returned to my duties as house slave on the fringes of the poker game. A while later I was in the process of letting Ted finger my pussy when the door bell rang.

"Please excuse me, Sir."

"You are excused Slave."

I opened the door to the pizza delivery man. As I did so I felt not the slightest shame, just the arousal of exhibiting my naked body to a stranger. I had no doubts that he would find the view sexy. The only way I could have the courage to indulge my exhibitionism so brazenly was to be a slave with a duty to obey instructions fully and submissively. It gave me licence to show my body shamelessly. The pizza man was clearly flustered. His face suggested a mixture of surprise, embarrassment and lust. I took the pizzas to the kitchen and returned with the money, taking care to walk slowly and sexily.

Will's voice rang out.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yes."

"If you wish you can touch her anywhere you like. Feel free to finger her pussy if you want."

I smiled at him so that he could tell that I offered my flesh willingly and positioned my body so that he had easy access. Both my body posture and bowed head indicated submissive availability. He ran his hand over my abdomen and thighs and, then, inserted a finger into my pussy, moving it in and out roughly. The sheer degradation of my nude flesh was delightfully sexy and his finger must have detected the moistness of my arousal. His hands turned me around and he slapped my ass hard, twice.

"Thank you! That was one hell of a tip."

When the men came to the kitchen to fetch their pizzas there was a sudden outburst of raised voices. I could hear Will summon me.

"Slave, come here immedaitely."

"Yes, Sir."

I stood naked and submissively in front of him.

"Where are the pizzas that you were supposed to order?"

I pointed to the ones that I had placed in the kitchen.

"Those are not the ones on the list!"

"What list?"

"Did you not see the piece of paper next to my telephone?"

"Yes, Sir but I didn't realise that it was a list for me to order."

Without speaking further he removed the belt from his trousers and delivered a series of ferocious blows to my thighs. It was too quick and too unexpected for me to really soak up any sense of humiliation but the pain from each stroke was just right for me to enjoy. Even so the beating was over far too quickly, within just a minute or two.

"I am very displeased with you Slave but I do not intend to continue your beating as punishment for this mistake. I fear that you would probably enjoy it. Instead your body will be punished by being subjected to a gangbang."

"As you please Sir."

Whilst the men sat down to eat their pizzas in the kitchen. I was given a very large gin and tonic and told to wait by the bar.

Eventually the three men wandered over to join me at the bar. It was impossible to ignore that Will was holding a cane in his hands. As usual with Will's BDSM gear this was no flimsy weakling of a cane but a solid instrument for delivering pain.

"I am going to conduct a small mind experiment. When I was showing you around my torture room I watched your facial expression carefully. It seems to me that you find the cane difficult to take. Am I correct?"

I nodded.

"We are now going to cane that very sexy rounded ass of yours. All three of us would find it very exciting to witness it taking the cane. The swish as it travels through the air, the thwack as it hits your flesh, the reaction of your body and the dark red lines that it leaves are all incredibly sexy to us sadists. The reason that your ass will suffer is not a punishment but because its suffering will turn us on very much indeed. Consider how sexy you find exhibiting your body. You are very turned on by that fact that it is driving extreme sexual desire in other people. The idea that they would fantasise and jerk off thinking of your body is very sexually arousing for you. As your ass is being caned I want to think of how much the suffering of your flesh is sexually exciting for all three of us. Focus on how much you are turning us on. Think of the sheer sexual delight that your body is creating for us."

"I want you to stand, leaning on the bar for your ass to be caned. Keep your legs slightly apart so that we can see your pussy as your ass is caned. I am going to start with a few moderate strokes. All three of us will then ask you to feel our dicks so you can tell how very much we are turned on by the caning. I will also set up some mirrors so that you can see both Ben and Ted jerking off at the sexiness of your ass being caned. I would like you to focus your mind on the intense sexual desires that the beating of your ass is generating for us. Once we re-start I will make each stroke harder, more painful. You can ask me to stop at any time and I will do so. I want to see how much you would be willing to take once your focus your mind on the effect that your sexy body and its suffering is having on others. Think of how randy you are making all of us."

"Yes Sir."

The caning proceeded exactly on the lines he had described. He delivered three strokes of the cane, pausing between each to watch by body squirm as it absorbed the pain. Despite my difficulty in tolerating the cane I was able to tolerate each one. As promised each man produced a rock hard dick for me to handle. The expression on their faces were pure lust. Will was right - they were finding the suffering of my ass very sexy. He was also right that the thought that this was extremely sexy for each of three men made it very sexy for me too. I wanted to arouse almost uncontrollable sexual desire in them.

The caning resumed. The next stroke was much harder. The intial sting shot through my body. I gasped, squirmed and stood up straight, moving each leg back and forth to take the pain. I looked in the mirrors and could seen Ben and Ted jerking off. For me it was so sexy to be able to see the effect on both men. Once I had absorbed the pain I again leaned against the bar from the stroke. This time I wanted the pain. I wanted to drive intense sexual desire in these men. The next few strokes were equally hard but I found them much sexier than in the past. Instead of tolerating the cane each new stroke heightened my own sexual arousal. Each time the sight of Ben and Ted jerking off drove me to try to arouse them further. Beyond question Will had been right - focusing on the effect on the watching sadists made the pain not just easier but much more desirable. Although I could feel the longer lasting soreness building it was Will and not me that brought an end to the caning. I had stopped checking the mirrors but had I done so I would have noticed that both were using tissues to clean up their jizz.

"Did you enjoy using your body's pain to sexually excite men?"

"Actually, yes I did. I had never expected to enjoy rather than tolerate such a severe caning."

That was not the time for me to reflect on lessons from the experience but I now knew what Will meant about switching my desires to satisfy his sadistic wishes. I was not yet ready to admit that it had indeed made it sexier for me too.

We all paused for a drink and, in between rubbing my sore ass, I downed a couple of gin and tonics. Will gained all our attention.

"Right, let's all go through to the dining room. It's gangbang time!"

I was instructed to lie on the table. My legs were pulled so that my pussy was just over the end of the table and my legs were forced wide apart. Despite my earlier comment I was not really too opposed to a gangbang. I liked to think of myself as both a submissive and an exhibitionist but less of a slut. It made it easier for me that I was required to submit to a gangbang at the order of the owner of my body. Being fucked with others watching had always been one of my fantasies and I put the thought that those not taking a turn would be watching to the front of my mind. There was also not a doubt in my mind about being penetrsated. Events so far had left me so intensely aroused that I needed badly to be fucked. Any objections to being fucked by several men in succession evaporated in the face of my urgent need for sexual satisfaction.

Someone tied a blindfold over my eyes. Somehow the loss of vision made my circumstances much sexier. In part it was the increased sense of helplessness and the vulnerability to abuse. But it was more than that - it focused my mind on the sounds and sensations to come. There was no delay. I could feel a hard penis thrust into my moist pussy. After the build-up it felt good to feel one inside me. At first the thrusts were a little tentative but grew stronger. I am normally an active participant but, with my pussy just over the end of the table and my legs raised, I had very limited scope to move. I had little alternative to simply lying back and letting them fuck my body. Although unusual for me it was still very sexy. Eventually, I could hear increased grunting and feel the thusting become more frenzied and then a final big thrust and an ejaculation inside me.

There was a slight pause before a second dick was slipped in. This one felt longer and thicker. The owner was also more skilled or, at least, more interested in varying pace and direction. I doubt that it was for my benefit since my body was explicitly a mere object for their use. It mattered little. The first fuck was sexy and the idea that my body was provided for the three of them to use made it even more arousing. The second user was even better. As many women will know it is possible to gain a great deal of pleasure from passively being fucked without an orgasm even being close. The second dick shited to long, slow and deep penetrations. I could hear the breathing becoming heavy and, with one final violent and deep thrust I could again feel an ejaculation.

I think the third dick rammed hard into my vagina was Will's. I could not know for sure but there was something invisible and intangible that made me think so. The fucking was certainly vigorous, bordering on rough. My mind focused on the thought that my supine body was being used as a step up from masturbation by a third man. That is, its function was not particularly different from an inanimate sex doll. The thought made experence of simply lying back a taking it a much sexier one. For sure being fucked paasively is much better than not being fucked at all but simply lying on my back and taking it was not my style. I have always been an enthusiastic and energetic participant when it comes to fucking. There is, of course, an argument that submission should involve simply passively leaving the fucking to the dominant. I fundamentally disagree - a good submissive should do all she can to enhance the enjoyment of the owner of her body. No small part of my enjoyment is entering fully into the fucking of my abused fleah. An orgasm from that gangbang was never likely and I was not even close to one. I would much rather have fucked each man separately. Nonetheless, it was my duty to submit to Will's wishes and I wanted to please him.

The blindfold was removed and Will helped me to my feet, giving me a towel to wipe the top of my thighs from the mess running down. He spoke.

"We need to get you cleaned up now."

I welcomed the idea of a good shower but instead was taken to the torture room.

"Time for your ice bath, Slave."

Any sexual desires or feelings disappeared in an instant. The thought of my nude body being immersed in freezing water would be truly a punishment. Despite the humiliation of being mistreated and despite the fact that the three men might find it sexy there was nothing in it that appealed to my own sexual instincts. I doubted that it would provide much of a spectacle since I would simply be sitting in a non-transparent plastic tub of iced water. I watched as three large bags of ice from the freezer were tipped into the tub and the cold water tap turned on. The thermometer gradually rose until it said 50F (10C).

I climbed up the step and immersed my naked body in the water. It was not a wholly new experience. I had swum in the sea off the South Coast of England in early June when sea temperatures are about the same. The initial shock simply took my breath away. In the sea the body adjusts quite quickly and I could feel my body adjust. But there was not the scope to move or the ability to stand for a brief escape from the cold. Other than just sitting there feeling very cold there was nothing to divert my attention from it. After about two minutes I started to shiver. It was difficult to think of anything other than the cold. What seemed like an age later (but was probably just one minute or so) Will came over and helped me out, wrapping my body in warm towels. He took me to another room for a lovely warm shower and an opportunity to re-touch my make-up.

As I came out of the shower he gently wrapped my body in one of those delighfully warm white hotel robes.

Whilst I was I the shower, Ben and Ted had left. Will and I sat down chatting and sipping wine. Yet again he raised the subject of my big unfulfilled fantasy. I tried to explain.

"I have been lucky in that I have been able to fulfil almost all of my biggest fantasies. Everyone has fantasies that they either know that they will never fulfil or they are ones that simply cannot be carried out. I do not want to carry out the one remaining big fantasy. It is never going to happen in reality - trust me."

"But do you not feel fustration from not fulfilling that fantasy?"

"No. You don't understand and I would really rather not explain."

"Why?"

"Because the fantasy is too extreme and I would be embarrassed to admit to it."

"I will keep your secret. You can tell me and I promise not to be judgemental."

I paused, needing time to think it through. The alcohol consumption throughout the evening had made me bolder. Without it there was no chance I would have agreed normally but something in my mind made me surrender to Will's persistence. I cannot explain it and it was certainly against my better judgement. With hindsight I should have remembered that getting a subject to surrender an embarrassing secret is one of the many techniques for mind control. At the time I simply decided to give in and share my secret.

"My recurring dreams are often incoherent - they jump from one scene to another in an unconnected way. In some there is a person or people but I rarely have a clear image of them. Anyway this particular dream always starts with my body naked and my hands tied behind my back and I am feeling very horny. I am on a boat, somewhere on a lower deck. Somehow I know that we are on the way to an island and somehow I am aware that there is a party of sorts on the upper deck. I am aware that my body is naked and tied for a reason. A man comes up to me, looks at my naked body and asks who I am. I answer that my body is the meat for the evening's babecue.

The scene now jumps. The man is no longer there and several men are carrying heavy metal items which they deposit next to me. I look at the items carefully and they are the components of a large barbecue spit which I realise is intended to roast my body. The scene jumps again and I am on the upper deck, still naked and tied. There is a party but all the other people are fully clothed men. The same man as before is now fondling my naked and restrained body. He says that he wants to fuck my body and I tell him that he better do it soon because it will have been eaten by tomorrow. From behind comes a voice from someone I cannot see.

'All the guests will have a last chance to fuck that body before it is cooked. It will be her last pleasure. After that her flesh will be tenderised by being beaten and then it will be cooked alive.'

In the dream I am extremely turned on by all this, particularly the thought of the inevitable and unstoppable extreme treatment to which my body has somehow been abandoned to face. I am entirely resigned to and accepting of its fate. It jumps in time again and my naked body is being fastened to a spit, ready to be roasted. Many of the men run their hands over my flesh, anticipating eating various different parts. In the last part of the dream - another jump in time - I can see the men sat at the table eating cuts from my body. I am given a taste of my own flesh. It is delicious and I eat more with relish. It is, of course, impossible but it was a dream. When I awake I am always very randy from the but also alarmed, possibly ashamed, that I could find such a scenario so sexy."

Will looked thoughtful.

"I somehow sensed that you secret fantasy was something like that. It is rooted in the struggle within your mind between your strong sexual desires and your awareness of the sexiness of your body versus your inhibitions. These cause you to distinguish sharply between mind and body and to see your body as a separate object which needs to suffer for its transgressions. The dream is just an extreme manifestation."