Katy's Body Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all I thought it a delightfully sexy scenario with one reservation. I was not keen to have penetrative sex with all three men but hoped that I could find acceptable alternatives for Will's two friends. For example, how many men would refuse a blow job from me?

Our conversation moved on. Will asked if I was ready to confess my secret big fantasy.

"You have admitted to me that submitting your body to a dominant has been a very liberating experience, allowing your sexual fantasies to be realised. By your own admission it has made your life immeasurably richer. I fully understand how your mind works on these matters and would like to help you fulfil your last big fantasy."

"You are right but I am quite content to continue to re-live my other fantasies."

"In some ways you are not a complete submissive. You do indeed submit your body to be used and abused by a master but, by and large, you know that you are submitting to the kind of humiliation and pain that you want. I am sure that you occasionally allow them to do things that they want but that you don't particularly enjoy. But usually they are doing what you both want or you wouldn't continue. A complete submissive would find a master who could make their slave want to do exactly what he wants. That is, her desires should be wholly his and not her's - all her fantasies should derive from her desire to please him completely. Her fantasies would simply be the mirror reflection of his."

I expressed scepticism that this could be done. My teenage years and early 20s were entirely dominated by a hormone driven, sexually frustrated stream of increasingly wild fantasises with no hope of even the most vanilla sexual encounter. The lack of action created an ever more extreme set of imagined adventures. I could not see how I could re-wind and erase them.

"Have you heard of the drug scopolamine? It is one of the worst date rape drugs. Its effects last up to 24 hours and, in many cases, the victim can remember little. It involves a complete loss of free will, extreme submissiveness and hallucinations. People have even been made to commit serious crimes under its influence. I have never used it nor will I ever. I don't even know or want to know how to obtain it. In any case you would already willingly submit to almost anything I might want to do with your body. It is far sexier knowing that I will be doing what we both want. My point is that it is clearly possible to make you temporarily 'consent' to almost anything."

"Many people seem to think that they have their own unchangeable unique and fixed identity but in reality their minds are shaped and influenced by others. For example, most people, if honest, will admit that the way that they think is shaped by a marriage or long term relationship or, as in your case, by the brainwashing of their younger years. It is natural for your mind to be influenced by those around you. In your case you admit that your upbringing created severe inhibitions which you still struggle to overcome. Sometimes it is possible to misuse the fact that our minds are set to work in a social context to exert a degree of abusive mind control. For example, gaslighting and brainwashing are both forms of mind control."

"Are you proposing to brainwash me?"

"No, not at all. I would just like to know you well enough to help you go further in overcoming inhibitions. It is not even that important. Currently your mind is already every bit as sexy as your glorious body."

He changed the subject.

Will's friends - Ben and Ted - arrived at the door. Both were aged somewhere in their 40s, significantly older than me but both still attractive to a point. We were introduced but the introductions were awkward and clumsy. We all knew how the evening was supposed to end and both men were clearly focused on the body that would be awaiting their use. That is, both they and I knew that my body was here to be used and abused and it was difficult to temporarily pretend otherwise. I could sense that they were anticpating what they might do to my body with more than a little enthusiasm. Inside my head I was also imagining abuse of my deserving body.

Finally, Will broke through the attempts at small talk.

"Katy is my slave for the evening but I would welcome you two guys helping me enjoy that lovely body. It is certainly my view that I would prefer to see her body completely nude but I thought that we might ask her to model a series of skimpy and sexy outfits first. She will be required to walk up and down in each outfit and then to present her body for a more intimate inspection of each one. I intend to take a few photos of her body in these sexy outfits. I have something in mind that requires them. Once that is done nature intended that body to be nude and her body will remain naked for the rest of the evening. "

"Slave, change into your maid's outfit and report back here for inspection."

"Yes, Sir."

Before returning I looked at myself in the mirror and instantly felt excited and aroused. I was certain that the guys were going to be very turned on by the outfit. As soon as I re-appeared I could feel the sexual tension and desire in the air. It was almost tangible, like a dense but invisible fog of sexuality. Not all of the airborne pheromones were coming from the three men. The exhibitionism had aroused my sexual instincts to a peak.

As I re-entered the room there was a silence. Everything stopped for them to admire the view. There were many different exclamations - "good grief," "wow," and "fucking sexy" were amongst them.

I paraded up and down in the sexy maid outfit, walking slowly and with a sexy sway of the hips. Once I had done that and posed for photos I offered my body for more detailed inspection to each man in turn. It was nicely exhibitionist and degrading but was not as sexy as I had expected. The outfit, although visually very sexy, tended to concentrate hands on fondling on my thighs and ass. There was, for example, nothing to prevent one of the men simply removing my panties in order to reach the goods inside but no-one did. I guess that they felt obliged to keep the outfit in place.

Ted spoke.

"Will, she looks lovely in that outfit - very sexy ineed - but would you mind having her change into something which makes it easier to touch her naked flesh?"

"Of course. Slave - go and change into your skimpy bikini and present your body to all of us."

I did exactly as commanded. As before I admired the view in the mirror, confident that the three guys would find the view at least as sexy as I did.

As you can see the bikini covers very little and what minimal covering that existed was easily moved to one side to allow a full hands-on inspection if required.

Again there were a string of comments - "magnificent", "what a body" and "so, so sexy."

I did not need to wait to be reminded to show off my body to best effect and again walked up and down slowly and sexily, stopping to adopt various poses for Will's photos. I presented my body, firstly, to Will. His hands ran over my exposed flesh. I had rather assumed that he would be probing my pussy but instead there were a few sharp strikes to my abdomen with a small whip - "for taking too long to present your body." It was over too quickly for me to really enjoy it.

Next up was a short black skirt. Will introduced it.

"I very much like the practicality of this one. To reach her pussy simply lift up the front flap and to reach her ass simply raise the rear flap. To remove the whole skirt simply pull the tie at the side. I have in mind taking her out to a bar in this skirt and invitng strangers to explore the delight underneath."

Again I walked up and down and the presented my body to each man. Each one in turn took the opportunity to lift up the front flap and probe my pussy. As you might expect the mixture of showing off my body and its humiliation added further to my sexual hunger. But it also increased my impatience for more.

After the photos with the black skirt Ben enquired whether it was time for my body to be fully naked. Will replied.

"Very soon. There is one last outfit that I would like you to see. With a body that sexy it is easy to miss how very special her ass is. Slave, go and change into your booty shorts and come back here."

I stood facing away from the table to provide a clear view of my rear. I shifted weight from one foot to another to give it an enticing sway. I could not see but I could feel hands run across the fabric of the shorts, tracing the outline of my rounded butt. This was followed by a firm squeeze of each cheek.

"Absolutely delightful. Thank you Will."

I could feel another pair of hands roam across both cheeks, followed by a hearty slap to each.

"Exquisite! Can we have her body completely naked now?"

I could hear Will's voice behind me.

"Of course."

He slid the shorts down so that they dropped at my feet. I stepped out of them and turned so that my naked body faced the men. This was even better. My body was now fully nude for their eyes to feast on and their hands to roam over. The exhibitionism was exquisite - now for some humiliation.

Will spoke again.

"Can we please be clear before the evening goes any further? You have agreed to be my slave for the evening and for your body to be shared with my friends. Does that mean that I can do exactly as I please with your body or do you have limits or other restrictions?"

"My body is to be treated as your property for the evening. You may use it as you please without restrictions."

"But there must be some things that you would rather not have done to you. For example, I notice that you dislike being cold."

"Yes, I find being cold unpleasant and not at all sexy. If you wish you may use my body for anal sex but the only two previous times that I tried it were unpleasantly painful - you might enjoy it but I won't. The only other thing that I can think of is being fucked by several men in immediate succession - a gang bang."

"That's good to know. The problem with submissives is that they enjoy pain and humiliation so normal 'punishment' is actually a pleasure. Now that I know what you dislike I can tell you that if you displease me in any way I shall punish you by making your body cold or by submitting it to a gang bang or by preventing you from orgasm. Otherwise you will submit your body willingly to whatever I choose to be done to it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

To start my role as a slave proper Will took me and the two men to see his dungeon. He was very proud of it. Due to a spate of burglaries years back he had bars fitted to the windows and a strong lockable interior door to keep valuable equipment secure. As it was no longer needed he had converted it to a room for him to torment his submissives. I had visited it briefly to take one of the photos but had not examined it carefully. Set out on one table was a set of stainless steel restraints which I was invited to inspect - ankle and wrists cuffs and a very wide sturdy, lockable neck collar, all capable of being connected by chains. These were a step up from my normal leather cuffs and collar (which were also avaiable) so I noted carefully that Will obviously took dominance very seriously.

Elsewhere in the room were the normal items I would expect - a diagonal cross, a spanking bench and a series of bars fixed to walls and the ceiling to which a slave could be chained. I was shown a variety of floggers, whips, canes, straps and the like. What caught my attention was a long chest freezer next to a tub and a single tap. I asked about it.

"The freezer holds large bags of ice. The tub next to it is an ice bath. I use it after going for a run to repair small muscular tearing but it is also useful for punishing slaves. If you displease me your body will be going in there for a while."

Little more was said. I was beckoned to stand next to the table with the restraints. First the neck collar was fitted and locked in place by a hex screw. It was much wider than I was used to, covering my entire neck, with a large sturdy ring at the front. The metal wrist cuffs were equally sturdy and a single link of chain fastened my hands behind my back. Finally the ankle cuffs were fitted and connected by a short length of chain, just sufficient to let me shuffle my feet. I always found being restrained a sexually exciting experience - the feeling of an irreversible surrender of control over my body was paricularly sexy for me. With the bigger, stronger metal attachments and the chaining of my ankles I felt even more helpless than usual. It made my willing submission into a physical reality that added much to my arousal. It was quite clear that Will, in particular, was taken with it and he insisted upon more photos of my body - this time naked and restrained.

After photos in the metal gear they were changed to a black leather neck collar, leash and black leather cuffs. A short leash was attached to the neck collar and I was walked into the living room. The room was set out with three armchairs around a table, on which was a deck of cards.

"We will now be playing poker. We will bet normally with cash but I also intend to use tokens, each of which will entitle them to 20 minutes use of your body. This gives Ben and Ted the chance to use your sexy body. Since your body is being gambled I expect you to stand next to the table naked and chained so that we can see what we are playing for. Any of us players may fondle your body as we please at any time and you will present it on request."

"Yes, Sir."

The game started and I was almost continually groped (much to my satisfaction). Of course the mixture of exhibitionism and humiliation was as sexy as ever. Having my pussy regularly fingered was very arousing too. However, what followed was comical. Ben leaned forward and spoke.

"Slave, go and fetch us fresh beers."

I moved a little back from the table, making clear that the ankle shackles made movement difficult, and turned so that they could see my hands cuffed behind my back.

"Yes Sir but how?"

Laughter followed and Will removed all of the restraints, including the collar.

"Now you may fetch the beers. While you are in the kitchen you will find a whole German salami in the fridge. Bring that with you."

I served beers to each of my three dominants and handed the salami to Will. I stood behind Will's armchair waiting naked. I suspected that I knew the reason for the salami. I am sure many of you will be familiar with a whole salami. Compared to a human dick it is much thicker and substantially longer. I had experienced huge "horse dick" dildos in the past and I would guess that the salami was even thicker and about the same length. I knew that I would soon be feeling it inside me.

"Slave, stand between my and Ben's chair. Keep your legs wide apart and your hands behind you back. Do not move or it is the ice bath for you."

It was more or less as I expected. I had feared that the salami would be used to brutally and forcefully violate my pussy but Will was gentle but firm. The tip was gently forced into my already moist pussy. All three men leaned forward to look more closely. He used gentle in and out motions to gradually tease it further into my pussy. Each inward thrust pushed it slightly further inside me. I have to say the sensation was delightfully sexy. I vaguely remember a statue of a Greek god that was depicted with a dick that could have graced a buffalo. It satisfied my curiosity as to what it would be like to be fucked by such a god. It was the girth as much as the length that made it such a sexy sensation. I cannot say that the exact dimensions were much in my thoughts anyway. The direct arousal from the use of the salami as a substitute dildo - the humiliation of my nude body being pleasured by three men and its treatment as an object - were all so sexily overwhelming as to make any kind of other thought impossible.

Once most of the full 12 inches or so were inside me, Will thrust it in and out skillfully. Instinctively my body moved up and down with the huge sausage. I had to continually fight myself to stop using my hands to help force it in and out to my own rythmn. At the same time Ben started squeezing my ass in sychrony and Ted carressed my titties. It was almost a sensory overload from all of the different erotic stimuli. I could feel the build-up to orgasm start. My back arched and my eyes rolled and, finally, that delightful climax was upon me. I have no idea how I had possibly managed to keep my standing position through it all but I did.

There followed a period in which the three men focused on the poker game. There were no requests to fondle my body so I was simply required to remain stood in a fixed position. I tried to follow the game but do not really understand poker. In consequence I was becoming increasingly bored. Simply standing without being able to move had also started to become uncomfortable. To my relief Will called for a break and the men left the room. Seizing the opportunity for a moment of comfort I sprawled across one of the vacated airmchairs. My plan was to listen and look for signs of their return and to quickly get back to my required position before they could see me.

Unluckily for me my mind wandered and the three men burst into the room to find my naked body sprawled across the chair. Will reacted immediately.

"Slave - stand up and present your body to me."

"Yes Sir."

He cuffed my hands behind my back and fitted a collar and leash, this time in black leather. The feeling of helplessness was, as usual, sexy for me.

"This is a serious matter. You will be punished for disobedence by an ice bath later. In any case I had intended to fit these clamps to your body for the purposes of our entertainment. We have discussed it and feel that your body should experience some pain while you wait for us to decide who will use it."

He held up two sets of nipple clamps. I had experienced both nipple and pussy clamps before. As with the restraints it seemed to me that Will had moved up the scale of sadism from other dominants. These clamps looked like many others but also with tiny spikes that would bite into my unprotected flesh. I would not normally be much concerned, knowing clamps to be well within the levels of pain that I could tolerate and enjoy. But the spikes looked certain to take the torment to a higher level, possibly one that I could struggle to tolerate. Ben was directed to fit one set to my nipples and Ted to fix the other set to my labia. As Ben fitted first one to my left nipple and then the other to my right nipple I began to wonder why I had been concerned. But I had not reckoned with them then being tightened. In tightening each Ben careully watched my face. He waited not just for the first signs of pain but until it was clear that I was struggling to tolerate the pain as the spikes began to bite deeper into my sensitive flesh. The pain from both nipples was initially intense and I could think of little else. Certainly it was too much for me to enjoy immediately but, as many submissives could tell you, the intensity of pain subsided as my body adjusted to its torment. In fact, the constant pain to which my body had adjusted was sexy and its ongoing presence was reassuring for me. I was there for my body to suffer pain and humiliation and a continuous but tolerable pain was very arousing.