All Comments on 'Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 02'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 16 years ago
Terrific

This could almost be the story of my life. My hubby started exhibiting me in this way some time ago, until eventually I began to do it for myself. Now I have gone from there to exhibit myself in a different way - hence my user-name above. Now I wear skimpy dresses and skirts and actually enjoy men looking beneath them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love the Story and Katy

Hot story and a hot model! I enjoy these "Reluctant New Look" stories. The author makes a fun story by using his creative license to exaggerate situations that we see in everyday life. Very erotic!

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank You For Reading My Story

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you found it a fun read. This series is so much fun to write! My thanks also to Cheryl and Bob for providing their awesome photos! Chapter 3 will be out in about three months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cheryl

What a sexy lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Breathless

Outstanding storyline! Used to do the same thing for MrsWT.

Well except without the guys...and I did the buying of what

I wanted to see her in. Hmmm...got me thinking it's been a long time since I've done that. *WEG*

Worldtraveler

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 16 years ago
The woman in your story is beauitful

She is a real credit to her gender. God what long strong legs I'd love to bury my fcae between them and lick her into orgasm after orgams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SEXY cheryl

This is to let everyone know that hasn't read this story they need to besides a real good story the pictures to go along with it are of a very sexy lady.I just can't wait to read and see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hi from Fruswife

Hi Phil,

Lovely to see one of your stories, and Cheryl, on LIT - loved it by the way!!!

Who sent Cheryl all that hot and sexy lingerie to pose in for you???

Love, DEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

all I can say--as many lingerie shots as y'all want to do--I want to watch!!!

Those 2 pix on the 2nd page--WOW!!!! I love da green....

But, if y'all could do them in either purple or even periwinkle.... hehehehe...

But.. purple and gold for this year's National Champs, dem LSU Tigers... :)

Sorry, I love lingerie pix.. ;)

Geaux Tigers!!!

Love lingerie!!!!! hehehehe.... lol....

Puffie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexkitten(RC) - Fantastic Story & Model (Cheryl)

Love everything you both do. Looking forward to # 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so hot

loved it totally. such a great ass. i started with #3 and came two minutes after I saw her ass as she was bent over. more stories of her please.

7tony27tony2over 12 years ago
awesome

more more more xxx like sexy striptease etc

more illustrations nude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!

I love this body!!! Thank you. This story is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Model

I think the "wife" looks good enough to eat for dessert, anytime anywhere.

Coops812Coops812over 7 years ago
Beautiful images!

What better way to read a story than to have images of an attractive woman ramp it up a tad! Just love her hair! (And her body too for that matter - very sexy!!)

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Who

is the model with purrfuct bawd???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well , I most certainly...

... enjoyed that !!! I hope it’s not too improper to show you my respect for that uppity , wanton display of erotic perfection ! What a fantastic author you are , and that models steaming hot body with those provocative poses were exquisite!!! In fact the story and the pics combined to create magic - the proverbial ‘ rabbit from the hat trick ‘ , but in my case it was ‘ a brass pole that sprouted suddenly from the fly of my boxers trick ‘ , a brass strippers pole , to boot , of which my wife is about to climb , slide and dance on momentarily !!! Top notch combo of erotic writing and top notch modeling make this a perfect story , sorry everyone but this set the bar way , way high !!! Good luck trying to top it !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous