All Comments on 'Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 05'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!!!

And very well written. Your skill with dialogue makes one feel that these are real people and we are in the room with them. Please keep writing!

BTW, you should consider posting this series on Ourhotwives also. The responses in the forum there are usually far more intelligent and positive than here (the last post here as an example of inanity).

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
I love the story, why am I upset about it.

I think its the clothes shopping with Marcie, and why is the lingerie so importaint to keep secret ? A closet full of clothes and nothing to wear to my next fucking with Stan. A fine story I want to read more sooner, not at the expense of the quality. You are really pushing my buttons.

Why is Stan at their house so early in the morning ? Dan might find out to late he is just another guy in line. Tom just might ruin his own chance to fuck Kay.

This is exciting because its not my problem, but I don't mind reading about Tom's, he's slow to realise his delema that would of developed sooner or later. Kay really likes cock and will get her fill.

This is exciting to no end.

Kay wear the stocking with seams, for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not good.

It;s all too one sided. It's all about her and her husband is an after thought at best. Why isn't he filing for divorce? She's shown him both in her words and by her actions that she has no love or respect for him. Has he lost all sense of pride and self respect? She's just another cheating slut. Nothing special about her. And the lingerie bit made no sense. Everyone knows what she's doing. This chapter didn't advance the story one iota. Not good.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I've been quiet and just read on. This is a tragedy....

....while I relate more to Stan and Tom, excited about the prospect of fucking this hot little wife of another man, I'm saddened at a story that so callously and derisively chronicles the demise of another marriage and the willful destruction of what was once a decent man.

You are clearly taking her down the sexual garden path to total debauchery. They cannot last, not matter how much she says, "I love you" and how much they talk, as she dresses to ruin off for yesterday another night of orgiastic sex with many partners. No, you haven't presented that yet, but it's very likely that you will, probably starting with the "cock-tail" party. Stan plans to extricate Kay from her marriage and into his bed. Might be willing to share her, but obviously there are at least two men with designs on her pussy and stupid, foolish Dave continues to believe she still loves him. She gave her heart away to Stan when she gave him her pussy for hours on end. She's just not yet come to grips with her choices and resulting actions.....trying to avoid the inevitable consequences of those choices and actions for the sake of her sexual entertainment.

That she was angry at Stan and Dave talking together after her fuck-a-thon night with Stan and before she had talked with Dave, simply shows her complete lack of respect for her husband and her fear that her situation is out of her control....that Dave might be out of her control. Well, he's a dumb, lost puppy, Stan and Tom are wolves, and Kay is a naive, narcissistic strumpet.....now. And because you offer no better glue than the bullshit, "you're a lucky man" and her weak verbal reaffirmations of her "love" for her husband and their "talking it out", all the while pursuing and enjoying another man's cock is trite, dishonest and extremely disrespectful of their marriage and her husband. I don't care that Dave wants her to do these things. But don't try to bullshit readers into the idea that this is all good for the marriage. None of it is. It is all thermonuclear destruction of what might have once been a good, healthy and happy marriage. That loss is the tragedy. That they willingly engaged in it, is even worse. It diminishes them as people and puts the, on par with the fucking apes and livestock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
C'mon folks, he's a Brit.

All British husbands are cuckolds, and all British wives are whores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

Can't wait for part 6.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next part

Time to get Marcie and Tom involved. Publish soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A whoring slut comes out

So another matrimony is ruined for the sake of sex. As you can see despite telling Dan she loves him Kay has no love or respect for him or her marriage. On a first date you should show some restraint but spending six or more hours on your apparent first time fucking someone other than your husband shows just how much she cares and tells Stan she's there for the fucking husband or no husband. Why couldn't she show some respect when Stan kept calling her love in front of Dan? She could have put a stop to it. But as we see now Dan comes in second to Stan. Surprised her hubby hadn't noticed she was already a whore even before Stan moved in next door. Plus she don't care that hubby wanted to go with her to Stans party she's going alone as he's only going to be in the way and now she needs to show him that Stan comes first

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical English wimp

Just another fag win English loser being cucked by a cum dumpster wife.... These stories are so pathetic, seems like it's all these pussies can write.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another faggot cuckold

1*

JoelTorridJoelTorridover 7 years ago
In need of a new chapter

A well thought out story so far. It's been a while since you have written for this series. Would love to see a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another stupid CUCKOLD, with his brains in his knob end. Eventually it will all go wrong when Stan tires of her and goes to pastures new. She will be looking for fresh big cocks.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Almost

Nicely written, with real highlights. I have quibbles because I felt it could have been even better. First, we cut into the wife's first experience with her lover AFTER they did the deed for the first time. Why miss the grand event the story had built toward for several chapters? Second, we leave the story at chapter 5, almost a year ago. If there had been follow through in this story, I would have given it the highest mark, but as it stands it is an incomplete fragment. I am disappointed that this story was left as it was.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Good story

First I say what I said before. You need an editor. You're sudden switch of speakers and switch of tenses makes story hard to follow. Also more paragraph separations are needed. Overall the story is well constructed and paced well. I hope you're continuing it. It kind of left us hanging. If I enjoy a story I give a five. Gave you a five because the anonymous ciuck haters and moralists will tear this up. Btw think of taking 15 years off Stan's age. Four times a night is much for a twenty year old... 67 impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get an editor - the stories are good enough that they deserve it.

The comments about switching between first and third person ... not good. Takes the reader out of the story, which is too bad. So yes, please do get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would like to add some positive comments. I found this story ( or fact ) very exciting, I couldn't wait to read the next page, the plot and the characters moved together so that Kay had no option but to consummate her budding relationship to Stan.

If this story is indicative of what you can write, I cannot wait to read more.

Best wishes,

M5ryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue ...

A good plot, but somewhat too long. Nevertheless I am curious what will further happen to the characters.

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
And.........?

Been a couple of years now without the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you, for ending this shit.

Just like the love and respect between this husband and wife, poof, gone. Cast aside for some better cock. What does that tell you the marriage was worth? One more British pretend marriage, with pretend spouses. God, how do you people bear it?

Just totally phony, like this story's ratings. At least the author is really qualified to write about adultery. He's an expert at lying and cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If this..

..is the end, it ruins the whole story. Nothing else to say, except it turns a four star story into a one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How about a twist?

Great story so far, though obviously left hanging with Chapter 5. Would definitely like to see Kay move deeper into Stan’s thrall and let him... and his friends as well as others... use her in any ad every way they want, with her loving every moment. But here’s the twist. Instead of going the same old tired route of so many of these stories, maintain the loving marital relationship with her husband and never let her totally lose herself in her wanton new lifestyle to the point that she’s just another selfish slut who trivializes her marriage and her husband. Make sure Dan, while giving her considerable freedom to indulge herself while adding heat to their own relationship, has plenty of spine to remain the calm center of her life until she manages to finally burn out the need and desire for others. On a random, very occasional basis, maybe indulge a bit, but she needs to grow a spine at some point to tell Stan, enough!

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Where's the rest?

Please don't leave us hanging...

Great story!

wxt55ukwxt55ukover 4 years ago
Great Story but needs another Chapter

5 stars from me for the story so far but needs at least another chapter to finish the story off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not finished - why not?

RavmhccRavmhccalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic writer you are....come on please give us another. most definitely one of best stories I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Kay looked at Dan with daggers in her eyes. "He told him that?" she thought." sooooooo the wife is a fcking hypocrite? she tella her friend and lover private stuff bout her husband but when her husband does it its bot allowed? fxking hypocrite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please finish

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, the Dan character, what a fuckin loser, hope she eventually dumps him for a real man, these small cock, closet faggots deserve all the pain and angst they get.

Thumper311Thumper31110 months ago

Pretty awesome story, just came across it by accident. Glad I did, do you have any plans on continuing it and eventually finishing it? It would be such a shame not to, hope you will.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It would be awesome if Stan decided that Dan could watch the sex on his home cameras. Dan is hungry for it. Marcia sets Kay up for her husband Tom . Marcia wanted some action so she visited Dan. They is a lot of emotions because they had the best sex with the other friends partner. Marcia wants more of Dan so she sets up Kay for more fun with Stan and her husband together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous