Kay Winds Down After Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch went to the cooler a retrieved a bottle of water for each of us. We rehydrated and exchanged small talk. We sheepishly explained how we came about watching them and how long we'd been there. It turns out that Donna and Steve live in the same town as us. They had recently moved here because Steve, an Engineer got transferred through work. Donna is a Massage Therapist and easily found a position in a spa at one the hotels just down the beach. They have a twenty year old son who is away at college. He is staying there for the summer to get some extra credits.

After a while, I invited them to our favourite spot, as it is a bit more secluded. They said that they would love to, but had to pass because they had dinner plans. They were just planning to have a quickie and go home to get ready when we "interrupted" them. Donna and I exchanged numbers and email addresses. I told her that I'd drop by the spa for a treatment sometime this week.

We all stood up. Donna and I pulled on our bikini bottoms while the boys put on their shorts. Donna gave me a hug, ensuring her breasts were squished into mine. That was followed by a soft kiss with a little bit of tongue. The guys shook hands and bid each other goodbye. I gave Steve a hug and kissed him on the cheek. I whispered "I can't wait until next time." in his ear. He squeezed my butt and kissed me. "Me neither sweetness." He whispered back. Donna and Mitch appeared to be having a similar exchange, except she rubbed his crotch while whispering in his ear. He had a big grin on his face after they separated.

We gathered our stuff and said a final goodbye. We set off along the path towards our favourite spot and they headed to the parking lot. I asked Mitch what Donna had said to get that big smile on his face. "She said, next time you and her would be blowing me, except she'll be sitting on my face. And after that, she wants me to fuck her ass while Steve is in her pussy."

"What would I be doing while you and Steve are fucking her?"

"I'm sure we'll figure something out. Maybe you could get us drinks." he said with a grin.

"Watch it buster, or there might not be a next time." I said, slapping his chest playfully.

Mitch grinned again and gave me a big hug. "Are you sure you're okay with what happened?"

I held him close, pushing my tits into his chest. "I'm already thinking about next time."

By now we had reached the spot where we leave the trail and climb over the dunes to our spot. The spot is perfect. It is surrounded by dunes with a flat area of about 75 feet by 75 feet. There is a small group trees in one corner that provide shade no matter where the sun is. We laid our blanket down in the shade and stretched out. Mitch set the alarm on his cell phone for 5:30. That would give us plenty of time to get home, have something to eat and clean up afterwards.

We ran down to the water for a quick swim and to rinse "the sex" off us. When we got back to the blanket, we peeled off our suits. I got the sun block out of the bag and spread it all over my legs, arms, belly, chest and face. Mitch did the same and also applied to my back. I did his back as he pulled out some snacks and drinks for us. We laid back in the shade and nibbled on our food. In no time, I could hear him snoring. I snuggled into him and was soon asleep myself.

I woke up about an hour later, still curled up against Mitch. He was still snoring away. I looked at the time. It was 4:00. I let Mitch sleep and went down to the water. Feeling brave, I hadn't put on my bikini bottoms. The beach was pretty much vacant. I could see people quite a distance away, but nobody near me. The cool water felt fantastic. I splashed around for a little bit. Diving under the waves and sitting in the shallow area and letting the waves hit me.

After finishing my swim, I thought I would take a different route back to Mitch. I wanted to see how far the "Clothing Optional" part of the beach went. I walked down the water's edge until I came to the sign that notified the public beach was starting. I turned in the direction of where Mitch was probably still sleeping. I worked my way through the dunes and was passing some trees when I heard a woman's voice say "You're very beautiful."

I spun in the direction of the voice and saw a woman standing in the shade of the trees. She was naked too. She looked to be in her mid-20s with long dark hair that hung down and partially covered her breasts. "You're very beautiful." She said again.

"Uhm thanks." I mumbled. "So are you."

"I'm so embarrassed to say this, but I was watching you in the water. When you walked past me in the dunes over there." She pointed in the direction of where I walked to the water. "I followed you and watched you swim. When I saw you walk down the beach, I figured you'd come back this way." Even in the shade, I could see her blush. "I was going to follow you back to your husband in the hope I could watch you fuck him again."

"Why did you say again? How long have you been watching me?" I didn't know if I was angry or scared that person was watching me.

"Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. Don't be mad. Let me explain. I was watching that couple have sex, when you and your husband showed up." With a nervous smile and a little giggle she said "I guess I had a better hiding spot."

"You saw us?" How embarrassing, I thought.

"Was that really the first time you met them? You had sex with them right there in the trees! That was so hot. Watching you and that woman blowing her husband made me so horny. I made myself cum twice while I watched."

Instinctively, her fingers were rubbing her clit while she relived the moment. Her other hand played with a nipple. She sat down on her towel and continued playing with herself. She was staring into my eyes, but was lost in her own bliss.

I sat on my own towel facing her and spread my legs. This hot younger woman was masturbating to or for me, most likely both. I stroked my clit and said "His cock felt so good in my mouth and wrapping my tongue around it with hers was awesome." Keeping eye contact, I moved my towel closer to hers and continued masturbating. She increased her assault on her pussy. She was sliding fingers in and out of it while rubbing her clit. I copied what she was doing all the while trying to stare in her eyes. She started to grind her hips faster. She was about to cum. I increased my speed. I wanted to cum with her.

Suddenly, she stiffened and let out a groan. She bucked wildly for a few moments and collapsed on her towel. I had to cum. I thrust two fingers into me and hit my g-spot. My other hand continued to stroke my clit. I knew it wouldn't be long now. I laid back and continued. My pussy tightened around my fingers and I came hard. I even felt a little squirt come out of me.

As I lay there still shaking from my orgasm, I heard my new "friend" say "That was so fucking hot. I've never seen anyone do that before. Squirt, I mean."

The girl grabbed my hand and sucked my fingers. Then crawled up on top of me so we were face to face and kissed me. Her tongue found mine and swirled around it. It was over as quick as it started. She stood up and gathered her things, then turned to me and said "Thanks. I'm here every weekend." She disappeared over the dunes before I had a chance to get up. I picked up my towel and made my way back to Mitch. What the hell just happened?

When I got back to Mitch, he looked like he just woke up. "The alarm went off and you weren't here. Where did you go?" He asked.

"I woke up and went for a swim. You were still sleeping, so I didn't disturb you." I reached into the cooler to find a bottle of water. I downed half of it straight away.

"Why are you so thirsty?" He asked.

I put on my bikini and finished the bottle of water. I just smiled and said "Let's gather our stuff and get going. Jenny and Bob will be back with the kids in a few hours. Probably sooner if she modelled her new bikini for him. I know you don't want to miss her. I'll tell you about my new friend and how she made me thirsty on the drive home." I winked at him and shook my ass.

Find out what happens in the hot tub in chapter 3.

12