Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips met, and Mike circled Kayla in his arms. He shifted, rolling her onto her back, assuming a more dominant position.

"Mmmm," she moaned in his mouth. Enjoying her brother taking charge.

Mike broke the kiss, staring down at her. "I want to try something, do you trust me?" he asked her.

Kayla wrapped her arms around his neck, "Mike, you can do anything you want to me. I'm all yours. I trust you with all my being."

Mike smiled, "and I'm yours. I want to try Tantric sex. It's a way for us to connect on an emotional, spiritual, and sexual level, and not rely on orgasms. It should give us a deeper bond, then just having sex." It was important to Mike that they become closer then they had ever been.

"But I like the orgasms you give me," she cooed, her hands running through his red hair.

Mike kissed her briefly, "I'm not saying you're not going to have orgasms, it's just going to be different. Maybe we should just get started, and then you'll see what I'm talking about."

Kayla kissed him this time, "okay big brother. You're in charge."

Tantric sex is a slow, meditative form of sex where the goal is not to orgasm, but to enjoy your partner and the sexual journey together. Exploring each other's bodies with kisses and touching, while syncing your breathing, helps the lovers combine their souls.

Mike sat up, instructing Kayla to do the same. "Okay, we're going to start with a position called Yab Yum," he told her.

"Where did you learn about all of this?" she inquired.

"I did some research while I was out doing errands. I read multiple articles for about an hour, learning all the techniques," Mike told Kayla.

Kayla smiled, "you did all of that for me?"

Mike caressed her face, kissing her briefly, "yes. You'll see once we get going. I think you're really going to like it."

"Okay, so what do we do?" she asked.

Mike sat, stretching his legs out, keeping his back a ways from the wall. "Come sit on my lap," he instructed.

"Ooooh, I like it already." Kayla sat on his lap, her knees bent to her chest. He tilted his legs a bit so that she rested in his lap with support.

"Now, relax your legs, and extend them around my back," Mike instructed Kayla.

Kayla did as she was told and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oooh, this is nice," kissing him. "So, what's next, professor?"

Mike positioned his growing penis upwards, resting it along Kayla's vaginal lips. Now they were comfortable and could stay like this for hours. He explained all the techniques, light touching, small kisses, synching their breathing, and, most importantly, going slow.

"Just mirror my touches and breathing," he told her.

They spent ten minutes running their hands over every part of their bodies. Their long deep breaths synched while their lips barely touched. Kayla slowly rocked her hips, making Mike's cock slide up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. Mike nuzzled her neck and breasts, sucking lightly, while his hands roamed over her ass.

Kayla's breathing started to quicken, "Ooooh, Mmmmm," she moaned.

"Control your breathing," Mike reminded her. She quickly got it back in synch with his.

Mike grabbed his penis, rubbing the head up and down Kayla's moist pussy.

"Ooooh," she cooed.

He positioned the tip at her entrance, slowly pushing in, getting two of his eight inches inside.

Kayla hugged him tighter, "Oh my god, that feels good. You're stretching me out."

Mike did not move; his lips found hers. He would let her decide when she needed more. Her hips slowly rocked again, Mike's cock moving in and out of her. She paused for a second, then pushed her hips down, taking in another two inches.

Kayla threw her head back, "oh my god. You're so big. Oooohhh, mmmm." She went back to hugging him harder. Kayla could feel their bodies move together, his chest heaving up and down. She matched his breathing and started to rock her hips again.

"Holy shit, it's so good. Oh god. I love you so much," Kayla's hips slid down a bit further, taking another two inches. This is as far as they got last time. Six inches of Mike's cock was embedded in Kayla's pussy.

Kayla threw back her head again, "Aaaahhh. I'm cumming. Oh shit, I'm cumming." She snapped her head back, staring into Mike's eyes. Their lips met while she continued slowly gyrating her pelvis against his.

She pulled back, getting her breathing under control, "Oh my god. You're in me, so deep."

Mike made her slow down. They remained linked together. He planted soft kisses to her breasts, taking each one inside his mouth, gently sucking. Mike nuzzled Kayla's neck, while his hands continuously caressed her perfect ass. Her hands roamed over his back, enjoying his touch.

After a few minutes, another orgasm built inside of Kayla. "I'm cumming again, yes, oh shit. Here it comes, Oooohh, aaaahh, oh my god." Her whole body trembled while they embraced. Mike rubbed his face on her cheek, his hot breath hitting her ear and warming her face.

"Shit, oh shit, I'm still cuuummmming, holy fuck," Kayla's breathing became short and erratic. She clutched onto her brother, eventually coming down from the latest orgasm. Her breathing found his, their bodies heaved up and down.

They had been in this position for about a half-hour, "okay, we're going to change positions." Mike told Kayla.

He lifted them both, keeping his cock lodged in her. Mike gently set Kayla down on her back and withdrew his penis.

Her pelvis tilted upwards, "Ooooh," the sensation of him leaving, giving her a fleeting second of pleasure.

"Get on your side with your butt facing me," he instructed her. Mike lay down behind her in a spoon position, placing one arm under her neck. He grabbed his penis, inserting it back into her, only going in about halfway.

Kayla moved her ass, backward, meeting him. "Ooooh," she moaned. "Oh god damn, it feels so fucking good."

Mike smiled. She was right. It did feel so fucking good, it was indescribable.

"Just like before, we're going to go slow," he told her. He grabbed her left breast with the hand under her neck and grabbed her right breast with his other hand. Mike slowly moved in and out of her, sliding easy with the amount of juices she produced.

"Oh shit, this is amazing. Oh, you feel so good. Don't stop, please don't stop," Kayla pleaded. Her whole body responded, writhing against Mike's thrusts. His sister moaned with every movement.

Mike nuzzled her neck, "don't worry, I won't be stopping for quite a while. You can come as many times as you want to." He sank his hips a little further, getting six inches back in.

"Ooooohh, aaaahhhh, oh my god, oh shit, it's happening again," she gyrated her hips on Mike's cock. "I'm cumming, fuck, I'm cumming again." Her entire body quivered.

They continued in this position for about a half-hour until Mike couldn't take it anymore. Kayla had another two orgasms, getting her up to five so far. He could tell she was lost in a haze of pleasure. Her words barely made sense, but the constant moaning, let him know how she felt. He picked up the pace a bit, moving most of his cock in and out.

"Ooohh, aaahh, you're so deep," Kayla groaned.

Mike moved a little quicker, "here it comes. I'm going to cum so hard inside you, sis. Oh shit. Aaaaahhhh, aaaahhh." He erupted inside her, blast after blast of cum. The build-up after an hour made it the best orgasm he ever had.

Kayla rubbed her clit with her hand, "Aaaaahh, I'm cumming too. Keep filling me up, big brother, oh fuck."

Their bodies shook together, their deep breaths following each other.

Mike held her tight in his arms. Their connection was beyond just physical. It was soul deep.

He was about to pull out, when Kayla quickly reached around, grabbing his butt. "No, please. Stay inside me."

Mike thrust back in. He found her lips, kissing her, while she began to drift off to sleep. After six orgasms, her body and mind were in utter bliss.

Mike woke up as the light started to descend into his room. He still held Kayla in his arms. The smell of her hair, the scent of her, pleased him. He moved a bit, realizing that his penis was still inside her. In fact, his entire penis was inside, since it wasn't completely hard. This was a first. The most he got inside her was about six inches, leaving the remaining two inches wondering how it would feel. He guessed being inside of her for almost eight hours gave her vagina a chance to accept it.

A smile spread across his lips, "I'll give her a taste of her own medicine," he thought.

He started by contracting the muscles in his penis. It began to grow, his mind already thinking about what he would do to his sister. His pelvis pressed into her ass, something he hadn't been able to do until now. Once it had stiffened just enough, he very slowly pulled out. Only a fraction at first, then pushed his cock back in, all the way in. Her pussy was already well lubed from before, his cock trapping their combined juices inside.

Mike continued doing tiny thrusts, while his hands rested on her breasts. He wanted her to slowly wake up.

"Mmmmm," a moan escaped her lips.

Mike kept a slow, steady pace while continuing to hold Kayla in his arms. Her juices increased, letting him easily slide in and out.

"Oooohh," another moan. Kayla's breathing quickened. "Mmmmm, Oooooh," her groaning becoming louder.

Kayla was dead asleep. The number of orgasms she had last night took their wonderful toll. As Kayla ascended out of her deep sleep, the feeling of euphoria was the first thing she noticed. Then, Kayla became aware of the thrusting in and out of her on fire pussy.

Kayla's eyes slowly opened. Giggling, she looked over her shoulder and met Mike's eyes.

"Oh my god, what a wonderful way to wake up," she whispered.

Mike kissed her, gently massaging her tits while he increased the length of his thrusting.

"Oooohh, oh, oh, mmmm," Kayla's mind was spinning. It felt amazing. She felt his cock get harder and grow more inside of her. She could feel the hairs of his pubic area brushing against her ass.

She looked again over her shoulder, "are you all the way inside me?" she couldn't believe it.

Mike brushed his lips against hers, "yes. I woke up that way, just not as hard." He pulled out about halfway and slowly sank back into her.

Kayla grabbed a fist full of sheets, "holy shit, you're so deep inside of me. Fuck, fuck, oh my god, it's so much."

Mike did it again.

"Oh, big brother, yes, fuck, yes. I'm cumming already. Don't stop, please, keep fucking me," Kayla's body shivered. She threw her head back. Mike nuzzled her neck with his mouth while continuing his deep thrusts.

Kayla's body didn't stop shaking. Mike continued to thrust again and again in long deep strokes. Filling Kayla's pussy, to the max, every time.

Kayla moaned uncontrollably, while her body continued to shake. What Mike didn't know, and Kayla could no longer annunciate, was that he hit her G spot. Since his cock was entirely inside her, and at full strength, it rubbed in just the right area.

Mike was pleased with himself that he gave her an orgasm so quickly. Only after a while of her shaking and moaning did he realize that she was still in that state. This spurred him on to keep it going for her.

He lifted her leg, so he could thrust faster. Mike was now ramming his cock in and out, bottoming out each time.

Kayla had her head back, her mouth wide open, of which sounds did not escape. Her body started to tense up. Another huge orgasm was about to explode.

Mike kept thrusting, "Aaaaahh, oh sis. Here it comes. Oh shit, aaaaaahh." His cock spewed load after load of cum deep inside her. He placed his hand on her clit, vigorously massaging it.

Kayla's shaking increased, "I'm cuuuummming again," the words barely audible. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I can't stop cumming."

Mike stopped moving, his cock and his hand. He didn't think his sister could take anymore. Her pussy spasmed around his dick while Kayla gasped for air.

Mike slowly withdrew from her, "Aaaaah," Kayla gasped. It had been quite some time since her brother's cock wasn't inside her. Cum leaked out, dribbling down her ass. She lay unmoving, again in a state of pure happiness.

Mike kissed her lips, "go back to sleep, sweetie."

"Mmmmm kay," her eyelids closed. "You called me sweetie. Meredith calls me sweetie," she whispered.

"Yeah, sorry, it's the only affectionate name that felt right," he told her.

Her eyes were still closed, "It's okay. Mmmm, it's nice." She drifted back to sleep.

When Kayla finally woke up, it was lunchtime. She stretched out like a cat in the sun, still lying in a huge wet spot. Cum was still leaking out of her, after an out of this world night. She dipped her hand between her legs, rubbing her vagina a bit. Her fingers scooped up the sibling's combined cum, bringing it to her mouth.

"Mmmm, god, we taste great together," her eyes closed, savoring the taste. "Fuck, it's so good."

On her way to the shower, she could feel it running down her leg. Holy crap, between her and her brother, they produced a lot of cum.

She cleaned up and headed upstairs. There was a chicken salad sandwich waiting for her, with a note "For You Sweetie." Kayla giggled. It felt incredible that Mike loved her like she loved him. What he did to her last night, most women only get in their dreams.

Kayla looked outside, seeing Mike doing his regular swimming routine. She ate her sandwich in huge bites. She was ravenous. The meal, hitting the spot, it was so good.

She sat at the pool's edge, her feet dangling in the water, waiting for Mike's return lap. Kayla stuck out her foot like last time. He stopped like last time, coming out of the water.

He smiled when he saw her. However, unlike the time before, he strode through the water stopping between her legs. He kissed her.

Kayla wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck while they made out.

"Thanks for the sandwich, I was so hungry. Sorry about the chicken salad breath," her eyes were beaming, filled with love.

"It's fine. How are you feeling?" Mike asked.

She caressed his face with both of her hands, "I feel fantastic. You were right. Tantric sex was amazing. I have no idea how many times I came. I think at one point, it was just one big long orgasm. You definitely found my G spot," she kissed him.

"How do you know?" Mike asked her.

Kayla realized she couldn't tell him about the other night with Meredith. Things were going so great, and she didn't want to chance it by freaking Mike out.

She stroked his face, "I just know. It felt out of this world. I feel closer to you than ever."

Mike flashed a huge smile, "I love you, Kayla."

Kayla giggled, "I know. What you did to me last night and this morning. What we felt being together. It can only come from love. I love you too, Mike."

-----------

For the rest of the day into the night, Kayla was lost in love. They hung out, swam, and talked the whole day. At night, Mike took her for pizza and a movie. It was the perfect date. Those observing them, who didn't know them, witnessed two people madly in love.

When they got home, Mike introduced her to Tantric massaging. He even purchased edible massage oil. They explored each other's bodies, making each other relaxed and at peace.

Friday morning came, Kayla made breakfast, and Mike cleaned up. They lounged by the pool all day and into the late afternoon.

Kayla wondered what they would do for dinner. Since Friday was usually a takeout night in the O'Neill household. Later, she hoped they could skinny dip and make love all night.

Then, Mike dropped a bombshell on her plans.

Mike got up from the lounge chair, "well, I've got to get ready for my date," he announced.

Boom! Kayla had forgotten entirely about Mike and Meredith's date. She had been so caught up in this feeling of happiness and contentment, it completely slipped her mind.

"What? You two are still going out on a date?" she asked.

Mike paused, "Well, I didn't want to hurt Meredith's feelings and cancel. It's okay that we go, isn't it? I was just going to take her to Heavens for drinks, dinner, and maybe a little dancing."

Kayla's mind was in utter turmoil. They had been having the greatest time in the last few days. Would she ruin it by telling him it bothered her? She wanted him all to herself.

"Yeah, it's okay," she told him, with not much conviction.

"Cool," Mike walked into the house to get ready.

Shit, shit, shit! Why didn't she just tell him the truth? Why didn't she tell Meredith the truth, days ago when she asked? Uuuugggghhh. She knew what was going to happen. Meredith would start flirting, especially if they decided to dance. Mike would get aroused quickly since they hadn't had sex today. Then, Meredith would try and lure him to her house. Where she would fuck him. Crap, crap, crap.

Kayla needed a plan and fast. She needed to get his balls drained, so he wouldn't be so easily seduced. It was Meredith's signature move. Flirt, drinks, flirt even more, and then the guy loaded up with cum, would be putty in her hands.

Kayla went inside and downstairs. She could hear the shower going in their shared bathroom. Undoing the strings from her bikini, Kayla let the small pieces of fabric fall to the floor. She entered the bathroom quietly.

The shower was reasonably large and had no door. You just walked through an opening and behind a wall.

Mike's back was to her when she entered, the water blasting his face.

Kayla snuck up behind him and circled him with her arms.

He jumped at the touch, spinning around, "Kayla, what are you doing?"

She looked up at him, "you know. You ask that question an awful lot. What does it look like I'm doing?"

She dropped to her knees, taking his penis into her mouth before he could object.

Mike placed a hand on the wall, steading him, "oh shit!"

Kayla's head bobbed up and down on his shaft, slickening it with her saliva.

"Kayla, I've got to get ready," the words came out, but they were not convincing. "Oh god," he moaned.

She removed his cock from her mouth, rubbing it over her lips. "I'm helping you get ready. You can't go out on a date with Meredith, loaded up with cum. You won't be able to think straight when she starts flirting with you. Think of this, as me, helping you." The lies were coming easier since Kayla didn't have any other recourse.

She plunged her brother's cock back in her mouth, taking half of it in.

Mike's head went back, "Fuck! Oh, it feels so good."

Kayla kept sucking, her hands playing with his balls. Mike continued to moan as his sister kept sucking his cock. After all the sex they had, Mike felt it would be a while until he came. So he decided to speed it along.

Mike took his cock out of Kayla's mouth, making her stand. He leaned her against the wall, spread her legs, and went to his knees. His mouth engulfed her pussy.

"Oooooh," she moaned. Her hands went to the back of Mike's head. "Oh Mike, that feels so good."

Mike lashed his tongue up and down her pussy. He could taste her juices flowing.

"Yes, yes, lick your sister's pussy," she moaned.

Feeling they were both warmed up enough, Mike rose to his feet. He rubbed the tip of cock up and down her slit, getting it lubricated. Slowly, he pushed in.

"Oooohh, oh god, it feels so good," Kayla groaned.

He reached down, hooking his arms under her legs, and lifted Kayla into the air. His cock sank up into her, another couple of inches.

Kayla threw her arms around his neck for support, "Aaahhh, oooh, oh shit. Feels amazing."

Mike had his sister suspended in mid-air, while his cock thrust up into her eager vagina. Her back was pinned to the wall, and she supported herself with her arms.

She rode up and down on his cock, "oh my god, I'm cumming, holy shit, I'm cumming already."