Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike slid his hands to her ass while his arms held her legs. He bounced Kayla up and down on his shaft. She held on tight, keeping her face next to his.

"Uh, ah, uh, ah," she gasped with each thrust. "You're fucking me so good."

Mike felt the sensation in his balls, so he picked up the pace. Instead of bouncing her, he held her tight against the wall and began to thrust forcibly.

"Aaaah, I'm coming to cum," he moaned.

"Oooohh, aaaaahh, let me down. I want you to come in my mouth," Kayla told him.

Mike quickly pulled his cock out and released her legs. Kayla dropped to her knees, putting his penis in her mouth. She stroked him with her hands, pumping his massive shaft.

"Here it comes, sis."

Kayla opened her mouth, letting his cock rest on her tongue while she pumped it with her hands. The first blast went straight into her mouth. The next landed on her cheek. Mike kept blasting jet after jet of cum, covering his sister's face.

Kayla stared up at him, licking his shrinking penis entirely clean. She scooped the cum off her face with her fingers, sucking them into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, you always taste so good," she purred.

Mike breathed hard. The sight of his cum, all over his sister's face, was surreal.

Kayla stood up, cum still on her face, "I'll let you finish getting ready." She turned around and walked out of the shower.

A broad smile spread across her lips while she continued licking her fingers. "Let Mike think about that on his date," she thought.

Mike let the water from the shower rain down on him. His head was spinning, trying to comprehend what just happened.

-------------

Meredith and Mike arrived at Heavens around 7pm. It was a local joint that was very popular. They served standard American fare, had a huge bar and had a decent area for dancing.

Meredith picked one of her more revealing sundresses. The red pattern outfit had a plunging V-neck, and her huge breasts filled it nicely. The majority of the men they passed, as they headed for their seats, checked her out, much to the dismay of those men's dates.

They got a quiet booth for two in the corner, due to Mike knowing the manager. Meredith ordered a margarita, the size of a small fishbowl, and Mike got a beer. Luckily, both of them had fake ids and looked older than they were.

Meredith looked around, seeing if she knew anyone, "This is nice. Good job on getting this booth, it's so much quieter back here." Her hand went to his thigh, giving in a slight squeeze. The flirting had begun.

"Thanks, the manager owed me a favor. Sometimes it's about who you know, and not what you know," Mike said.

Mike knew Meredith for as long as he could remember. He was actually the first to meet her, not Kayla. Some boys were picking on Meredith, and Mike came to her defense. If he remembered correctly, it was the first grade. Later on, Mike introduced her to his sister, and the rest, as they say, was history. He always had a crush on her but thought of her as a sister. It mixed up his feelings about her until recent events broke those barriers.

They ordered food and continued drinking. Meredith eagerly sucked down her margarita, swallowing half of it in short order. Mike nursed his beer since he drove.

Meredith kept flirting, here and there, the drink loosening her up. "So, how come it took you so long to ask me out?"

Mike shrugged, "well, it got in my head that it would be creepy, asking out my sister's best friend. I didn't want to cross any unspoken boundaries and ruin yours and Kayla's friendship. However, we talked about it lately, and she didn't think it was an issue. So here we finally are."

Meredith squeezed his thigh again, "Well, I'm glad you did. I've wanted you to ask me out for a long time. Speaking of Kayla, how have you two been getting along this week?" Meredith was curious about what transpired since she slept over.

Mike smiled at the sound of Kayla's name. He avoided making eye contact with Meredith. "Pretty good, she hasn't given me any trouble," trying to sound like a big brother.

Meredith was getting a little tipsy. Most of her margarita was finished.

"Well, after what you did to her, she should be good as gold." She laughed as she said it, and then froze when Meredith realized what she said.

Mike's brow furrowed, "what to do you mean by that?"

Meredith paused. Shit, shit, shit, she shouldn't have said that. "Um, nothing, I don't know what I'm talking about. I think I drank this margarita too fast."

Mike's head was clear, and Kayla was right. He felt at ease and not full of sexual tension with Meredith because his sister drained his balls. Mike decided to create some sexual tension of his own and get to the bottom of what Meredith said.

He moved closer to her in the booth. Their legs and shoulders were touching, and his warm breath hit her neck and face. He placed his hand on her thigh.

Mike wasn't letting it go, "Meredith, I've known you for a long time. I know you say what you mean. Now spill it."

Meredith liked being this close to Mike. Her body started to tingle from his touch, and her vagina moistened. She took a deep breath, "I saw you on Monday night."

Mike searched his memory, not remembering seeing her. "Huh, I didn't see you Monday night?"

Meredith took a huge sip of her drink, finishing it. "No, I saw you and Kayla on Monday night, and what you did."

Mike's eyes went wide, "What?"

Damn it. She shouldn't have said anything. "Kayla didn't tell you? I figured she would have by now."

"What! My sister knows you saw us!"

Shit, Kayla's going to kill me, Meredith thought. Kayla was supposed to tell him. Meredith looked directly into his eyes, "Mike, don't freak out, please. It's okay. I haven't told anyone and won't. Actually, I thought it was kind of hot."

Mike was now completely dumbfounded, "You do? You think what we did was okay?"

Meredith grabbed his hand on her thigh, trying to keep him calm. "I mean, yeah. You obviously love each other, and like I said, it was incredibly hot. Your sister has definitely changed. I mean, she pretty much seduced me, when she came back into her room."

Mike pulled his hands away, "Wait, what?" He lowered his voice. "You had sex with Kayla after she went back to her room, after seducing me?"

Meredith put her hand to her head. "Can I have your water?" What the fuck did I just do, she thought.

Mike slid his glass across the table. Meredith chugged about half of it.

She took a deep breath, "Yes. Please don't be mad or freaked out. I mean, whatever you did to her, she is definitely a different person."

"What I did to her? She's been the one making all of this happen. I'll be honest, now that's it happened, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're right. We do love each other. However, I feel that she's been manipulating things and not telling me everything. Hell, she trapped me in the shower before I picked you up, which is why I was late."

"She did?" Meredith wanted to know everything.

"Yeah, she said I couldn't go out on a date with you filled up with cum. Because I wouldn't think straight, and you'd be flirting with me," Mike told Meredith.

Meredith's jaw dropped open, "That little bitch, she knows that's my signature move."

"Signature move?"

Meredith moved a little closer to him, "Yeah, I mean guys all pent up will do anything. You're pretty easy to manipulate when you're horny and full of cum. Nothing personal, it's just the way it is."

Mike rubbed his chin, "Why does it feel that Kayla has been orchestrating everything and keeping secrets from us?"

Meredith nodded, "I agree. I bet you, she'll be waiting for you when you get home. Dressed in some sexy outfit, ready to pounce on you. I know she bought something else at the lingerie store but didn't tell me what it was. Maybe we should teach her a lesson?"

"What did you have in mind?" Mike asked.

A wicked little smile spread across Meredith's lips, "I think we should give her everything she wants until she can't take anymore."

Mike's curiosity was peaked, "I'm assuming you have some kind of plan?"

"Why don't you get us two more drinks, take me out to the dance floor, and I'll tell you all about it," Meredith giggled. Thinking about her plan already had her worked up.

--------------

Kayla began preparing for Mike's return, soon after he left for his date with Meredith. She took a long warm bath with scented oils and spritzed herself with Light Blue perfume. Kayla knew Mike liked that scent, complimenting her several times over the years.

She put on the other sexy lingerie outfit that she kept as a backup plan, which had a new purpose, to blow Mike's mind. Kayla covered it up with a short silk red robe. The only visible parts were the smoke-colored hose on her long legs.

Kayla waited in their living room area, sipping White Claws. She watched a few of her TV shows, continually glancing at the clock. It was almost 11pm, and getting late. The date had been going on for quite a while. Maybe she didn't do a good enough job of making Mike long for her as she thought. Finally, she heard the door open upstairs. She turned off the TV and spread out on the couch in a sexy pose.

She heard footsteps, and Mike came around the corner.

"Hi there, how was your date?" Kayla asked in a sultry voice.

Mike stopped, smiling at her. Meredith appeared from behind him, standing by his side.

Kayla quickly got up from the couch, "Meredith, what are you doing here?"

Meredith smiled, shaking her head, "See, I told you."

Mike nodded, "Yep, you were right."

Kayla was confused. What were they talking about? "What's going on? She was right about what?"

Meredith approached Kayla, staring at her. She walked behind her confused friend and pressed up against her. Grabbing Kayla around the waist, Meredith pulled her close. Her lips hovered close to Kayla's ear.

Meredith whispered, loud enough so Mike could hear, "That you'd be waiting for him in some sexy little outfit. I wonder what's underneath the robe?"

She grabbed the bow on Kayla's robe, slowly pulling it. The robe opened just a bit. Meredith spread it wider, allowing Mike a fantastic view of her outfit.

Kayla wore a sheer lace black bra that hid her nipples, and a black garter set with panties. You could barely see her pussy through the revealing material. The smoke-colored hose attached to the garter with little bows hiding the clasps.

Mike stared at his sister, his mouth hung open a bit. She was amazingly beautiful. He had never been so attracted to a woman as he was to her. He moved closer. Standing in front of Kayla, while Meredith maintained her position still holding onto his sister.

"What do you think, Mike?" Meredith asked him.

"You look amazing, and incredibly beautiful," he told his sister.

Meredith slid her hand down Kayla's stomach, stopping at the top of her panties. "He's right. You do look incredible," she whispered in Kayla's ear. "However, you've been a very naughty girl this week, haven't you?" Meredith snaked her fingers under the pantie material, finding Kayla's pussy. "Oh my, you shaved as well."

Kayla had no idea what was happening. Her plan to seduce Mike when he got home was in ruins. She was sandwiched between her brother and her best friend. This alone made her vagina tingle and moisten. Her nipples hardened, poking at the lace. Now, Meredith was massaging her pussy. Kayla's head was spinning.

Meredith kissed the lope of Kayla's ear while continuing to massage Kayla's pussy. "Okay, sweetie, I'm going to ask you a few questions, and we want you to tell the truth. If you do, we'll give you all the pleasure you can handle."

Kayla was nervous, but the stimulation Meredith was giving her made her body submit. She leaned back into Meredith's embrace, enjoying her friend's touch.

Kayla glanced back and forth between Mike and Meredith, "What are you two doing?"

Mike put his finger on her mouth, "Sssshhh. You're smart, what does it look like we're doing? Just answer Meredith's questions, and we'll give you everything you want."

He was using her words against her, uh oh. Kayla had no idea what was happening. Her body was utterly aroused from being between her brother and her friend.

Meredith inserted one finger inside Kayla.

"Oooohh," Kayla ground her ass into Meredith.

"Now, why did you seduce Mike the night I slept over? Did you want me to catch you?" Meredith's lips brushed against Kayla's ear as she whispered.

Kayla started breathing hard, "No, I was just horny and wanted him."

Meredith pulled her hand away from her friend's vagina.

Kayla responded by pressing into Meredith as much as she could, "No." She cried.

"You're lying to us, now tell us the truth, and I'll put my hand back," Meredith told her.

Kayla closed her eyes and then stared at Mike. "Alright, I did it that night because you said you wanted Mike to give you an orgasm, and I got jealous. I wanted to be his first, and I wanted him to be mine."

Meredith cupped Kayla's pussy, inserting two fingers inside her.

Kayla's head went back, "Oh my god, Mmmmm."

"See, now we're getting somewhere," said Meredith. She looked at Mike to signal him, it was his turn.

Mike was completely turned on by this point. Looking at Kayla in her lingerie, with Meredith staring at him, fingering his sister. The whole scene was beyond erotic. He really just wanted to fuck the shit out of both of them, but Mike played along. Think of it as over the top Tantric sex, he told himself.

"Kayla, why did you not tell me Meredith knew about us, and that you seduced her when you went back to your room?" he asked his sister.

Kayla looked at him, her desire burned in her eyes. Meredith continued to finger her. Her chest heaved up and down, "Aaaahh, Mmmmm, I didn't, Oooohh, I didn't want to freak you out. Everything was going great, and I love you. I love both of you. Aaaaahhh, oh god, that feels so good, Meredith."

Meredith nodded, "I believe you. Mike?"

Mike stared at his sister, writhing, on her friend's hand. "I believe you too." He leaned in and kissed her.

"Why did you have sex with Mike before our date?" Meredith asked her.

Uh oh, Mike told her. Shit, Kayla was hoping they wouldn't talk about her during their date. Obviously, she's all they talked about.

"I was just horny and wanted to do it in the shower," Kayla responded.

Meredith quickly removed her hands, placing both of them on Kayla's hips.

Kayla bucked her hips backward, "No, no, please," she pleaded. She was so close to coming.

Meredith held her tight, "This is your last warning. Any more lies and Mike will drive me to my house and fuck the living shit out of me. While you stay here playing with yourself."

Kayla looked like a little girl being reprimanded by her parents. She pouted her lips, debating what to do.

"Uh oh, we have pouty lips. That's not going to save you this time, sweetie," Meredith told her.

Mike was a little surprised, "What, she does pouty lips with you too?"

"Oh yeah, and I always give in to what she wants, not this time. I'm going to ask you one last time. Why did you have sex with Mike before our date?"

Kayla glanced at the floor, "Because I wanted to ruin your date. I knew you would try and have sex with him, but I wanted him all to myself. I was hoping he would just think about me and come home so I could have him."

Meredith stuck her right hand down Kayla's panties, rubbing her clit. Her left hand went to Kayla's breast, massaging it.

"Aaaaahhh, Ooohhh, Mmmm, feels so good," Kayla moaned.

Mike stepped forward and kissed her. Their mouths eagerly moved together.

"Hmmmm," Kayla groaned in his mouth. Mike stepped back.

Meredith kept rubbing Kayla's clit, increasing the speed, "Good girl. You've become a little slut, haven't you?"

Kayla gyrated her hips on Meredith's hand, "Oh my god, please don't stop, Aaaaahhh. I'm going to cum soon."

Meredith pinched Kayla's nipple, "Tell me if you're a little slut, who only wants to have sex with her brother and best friend." She increased the pressure and speed on Kayla's clit.

Kayla threw her head back, "Aaaaahhh, Uh, yes, oh shit. Yes, I'm a little slut who wants her brother's cock, and eat her best friend's pussy."

Meredith plunged two fingers inside Kayla, while still rubbing her clit. Her mouth went to Kayla's neck, sucking softly. Kayla's orgasm exploded inside her.

Kayla's body shook. Luckily Meredith had a firm grasp of her, or she would have collapsed. "Aaaaahhh, Ooooohh, I'm cumming. Oh god, it feels so good. Please don't' stop."

Meredith continued swirling her fingers over Kayla's button, eventually slowing it so Kayla could come down.

Mike stood mesmerized, watching Meredith and Kayla. His cock felt like it was going to burst through his jeans. He locked eyes with his sister as the orgasm subsided. He could see the lust in her eyes, the wanting of more.

Meredith turned Kayla's head, kissing her on the lips. Their tongues danced in each other's mouth. "Good girl, sweetie. Now, help your brother out. The lump in his jeans looks like it might be painful."

Meredith slid Kayla's robe off. Kayla stepped towards Mike, kissing him while she unbuckled his pants. Kayla slid his jeans and underwear down his legs. Bending at the waist, she took his cock in her mouth and began sucking.

Mike closed his eyes briefly, "Aaaaahh."

Meredith admired the siblings for a moment. Mike did have a big cock, just like she imagined. God, this is hotter than hell, Meredith thought. She undid the ties on Kayla's panties, allowing her to get them off without touching the garters. Meredith then undid her friend's bra. Kayla's perfect C cup tits hung down. Meredith grabbed both of them, giving them a squeeze.

"Mmmmpphh," Kayla moaned. Half of Mike's cock was inside her mouth.

Meredith knelt behind Kayla, opening her friend's legs wider, and plunged her face in Kayla's ass.

Kayla took her mouth off Mike's cock, stroking it with her hand. "Oooohh, Mmmm, oh god. Yes, Meredith, lick my pussy." She took her brother's cock back inside her mouth, nearly deep-throating him.

Mike grabbed the back of his sister's head, letting his hands ride up and down with her bobbing. "Oh god, sis, keep doing that."

Meredith licked up and down Kayla's slit and then continued up, licking her asshole. She kept doing that and then inserted two fingers into Kayla's pussy.

"Mmmmpph, Aaahhmmph," Kayla moaned, her mouth full of cock. She thrust her hips backward, meeting Meredith's fingers.

Meredith picked up the speed with her fingers and sucked on Kayla's clit.

Kayla took her mouth off Mike's cock, "Aaaaahhh, oh shit, I'm going to cum. Please make me cum Meredith."

Meredith finished Kayla off by sticking a finger in her ass, while her other fingers continued to plunge in and out of her pussy.

Kayla let go of Mike's penis. She placed both hands on his waist to steady herself. "I'm cumming, oh fuck, so good. I'm cuummming!" Her body bucked up and down.

Meredith pulled all of her fingers out and stood up. "It's time for you to share your brother's beautiful cock." Meredith grabbed the bottom of her dress, pulling it over her head, only her bra remained. Meredith unhooked her bra, letting her massive D cup tits spill out.

Mike stared at Meredith, his eyes going to her tits. How he had dreamed of seeing her like this, and now it was a reality. "You weren't wearing any panties?"

Kayla had gone back to sucking cock, stopping for a second. "She never wears panties with dresses," and plunged her mouth back on her brother's penis.

"That's right, sweetie. I see that you remembered." Then a thought entered Meredith's mind about the other day at the mall.

"Kayla, the other day at the mall, when you wore a sundress. Were you not wearing any underwear?" Meredith asked her. "You always wear underwear."