Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 03

Story Info
Kayla and Mike tell Meredith everything.
12k words
4.63
26.3k
63

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts and support on the first two chapters. I really appreciate it. A special thank you to my editor Curiousknight for helping me out.

**Note** -- all characters are 18 years old or over.

Kayla & Mike -- Taboo Unleashed -- Part 3

Kayla thought she had successfully fucked her brother and slipped back in her bed, without her best friend Meredith noticing. She was wrong.

"What the fuck did you just do?" Meredith's voice pierced through the night.

The room was dimly lit. Moonlight was the only source of illumination.

Kayla's eyes were wide open and staring at the face of her sleepover guest.

"I thought you were asleep?" Kayla nervously responded.

"I'm wide awake. What the hell is going on?" Meredith continued the questioning.

"Nothing, nothing, I was just, um, in the bathroom," Kayla said.

Meredith sat up, looking down at her friend. "Kayla, we said we would never lie to each other. I saw you. I know what you and Mike just did. Now tell me what is going on."

Kayla quickly sat up, "you saw us?"

"Yes"

Kayla rubbed her face with her hands, "Oh my god, Meredith, you can't tell anyone. Please! Mike is going to freak out. Please, don't tell anyone."

Meredith squeezed Kayla's hands, "Sweetie, I'm not going to tell anybody, anything. But you have to tell me how this happened."

Kayla threw her arms around Meredith, giving her a hug. She sat back, figuring out how to tell Meredith the truth. She took a deep breath.

"So, this is how it all started," Kayla began telling Meredith the whole story. She left out no details about masturbating with Mike, the early morning oral sex, and what took place moments ago in Mike's room, where they made passionate love. Mike fucked her so good. Her pussy was sopping wet, just thinking about it.

When Kayla was finished, she looked up. Meredith's mouth was slightly open with an unusual look on her face. Kayla noticed Meredith's hands were under the covers moving near her lap.

"Are you masturbating?" Kayla asked her.

A smile slowly spread across Meredith's lips, "Sorry, but your story is so god damn hot. I'm incredibly turned on right now, and I've already come twice when I watched you."

Kayla's mouth dropped open, "what? You got off watching my brother fuck me?"

Meredith shook her head. Her movements under the covers continued.

Kayla's body was on fire, which seemed to be her new norm. Her pussy was dripping from telling her story, and now her best friend was getting off from it. She leaned forward and kissed Meredith, lightly at first. When she realized her friend didn't object, she kissed her again and kept going.

In the past, Kayla had never sexually thought about Meredith, even though she suspected Meredith had. Sure, there were times they practiced kissing, so they could prepare for guys. It seemed innocent at the time. Meredith was like a sister to Kayla. However, in the past couple of days, Kayla's sexual awakening was blossoming and growing. Her desires grew each day, always wanting more. The fact that they were like sisters made Kayla want Meredith even more.

The two best friends explored each other's mouths, their tongues connecting. Kayla slipped her hand under the covers. Finding Meredith's hand, she moved it out of the way and replaced it with her own. Her fingers slid up and down Meredith's wet pussy, massaging her clit.

They broke the kiss, Kayla's mouth going to Meredith's neck.

"Oh Kayla, that feels so good," Meredith moaned.

Kayla quickly grabbed the bottom of Meredith's cami dress and whisked it over her head. Her hand immediately went back to her friend's vagina, and her lips found one of Meredith's enormous tits.

Meredith grabbed the back of Kayla's head, while her hips bucked into he Kayla's hand.

"Holy shit Kayla, what's gotten into you? Oh god, it feels so good."

Meredith reached under the sheets, finding Kayla's vagina. Her hand massaged over Kayla's panties, before dipping underneath.

"Oh wow, you're sopping wet," Meredith was surprised how wet she was.

Kayla stopped sucking her friend's boob, "I'm this way almost all the time since the graduation party. Also, some of it is from Mike." Her lips went back to Meredith's tits.

"What, Mike, came in you?"

Kayla kept sucking, "Mmmm, hmmm."

Meredith was losing her mind. This was so unreal but incredibly erotic. "Oh, that is so hot."

She removed her fingers from Kayla's pussy and sucked them inside her mouth. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste of the sibling's combined cum.

"Mmmm, you taste amazing," Meredith was having trouble focusing. Her body tingled. The sensation of Kayla sucking her tits and fingering her pussy, pushed her pleasure levels to new heights. She kept sucking her fingers, hoping for more. The taste of Kayla and Mike combined was like an aphrodisiac. She had to have more.

Meredith grabbed Kayla's face, pulling her off her breast. She slammed her mouth on Kayla's lips, kissing her forcibly. When they broke the kiss, they stared at each other.

Kayla was a little nervous; she had never seen Meredith like this, ever. Her eyes were filled with desire and wanton lust. It looked like Meredith wanted to devour her. She was right.

Meredith pushed Kayla back on the bed.

"Oh my," Kayla exclaimed, her head bouncing off the pillow.

Meredith's hands moved swiftly, grabbing Kayla's panties, pulling them down her legs. She grabbed Kayla's knees, forcing them far apart, and her mouth dove at her friend's wet pussy. Meredith's mouth engulfed Kayla's vagina, her tongue lapping at it rapidly.

Kayla grabbed the back of Meredith's head, "oh my god, Meredith, you're licking me so good."

Meredith was out of her mind with lust. She sucked on Kayla's pussy, determined to get all of her friend's and brother's cum. She couldn't get enough of it.

Kayla pushed her vagina at her friend's mouth, "Oooohh, yes, Meredith, yes, suck me."

Meredith kept sucking away and then inserted a finger into her friend's hotbox.

"Aaaahhh, yes, finger me. Ooooh, it feels so good," Kayla moaned.

Kayla grasped at her breasts, still covered by her chemise. She managed to grab the bottom of it and pull it over her head, while Meredith continued to assault her pussy. Kayla wiggled in pleasure. Beads of sweat formed on her fully nude body.

Meredith inserted another finger, her mouth sucking on Kayla's clit.

"Holy shit, oh, yes. Meredith, don't stop, please don't stop."

Meredith moved her fingers back and forth, looking for the right spot. She knew when she found it, Kayla would orgasm like she's never had before. Then she found it.

"OH MY GOD!" Kayla experienced a new erotic pleasure. Her legs began to quiver, while Meredith continued to stimulate her pussy using her fingers and mouth. The orgasm building slowly, like filling up a balloon.

"Ooohhh, oooohhh, holy shit, Meredith, what are you doing to me." Kayla's entire body began shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming. Oooohhh, oh shit, it's so intense. I'm cuuummming! Ooooh," Kayla thrust her hips on Meredith's fingers. She could barely breathe. The intensity of the orgasm was overwhelming.

Meredith continued to slowly move her finger inside Kayla's pussy, keeping the orgasm alive.

Kayla pinched her nipples, "holy shit, oh my god, I'm still cumming, I'm still cumming, Oooohhh." After a while, Kayla could no longer speak. She just lay with her mouth open, writhing in ecstasy.

After a few more seconds, Meredith figured her best friend couldn't take it anymore. She removed her fingers and slowly licked up and down her slit. Kayla's cum was tasty nectar.

Meredith crawled up her friend, hovering over her body. She planted a soft kiss on Kayla's lips.

Kayla's head was spinning. She had never come for that long, and that amount of intensity.

"Oh my god, Meredith. What did you do to me?" she whispered, trying to breathe normally.

Meredith smiled, "I found your G spot. It was pretty good, wasn't it?"

Kayla wrapped her arms around Meredith's neck, "good? It was incredible." She pulled her friend's head towards her. Their lips smashed together. Meredith lowered her body, their flesh connecting. Kayla ran her hands over Meredith's back while they kissed. Her friend was so soft, her skin, her lips. Kayla couldn't get enough. Her hands continued down, grabbing hold of Meredith's pronounced butt. She squeezed both cheeks with her hands, revealing on their size and firmness.

"Mmmmm," Meredith moaned in Kayla's mouth.

Kayla slid down a bit underneath Meredith, her mouth finding a breast. She sucked on one puffy nipple while her hand massaged the other.

Meredith's hands pressed into the bed, keeping her supported, while Kayla suckled on her tits.

"Ooooh Kayla, that feels so good. Yes, suck on my big tits," she groaned.

Kayla suckled on one breast, then the other. Her hands continued to knead Meredith's plump ass.

"Oh god, Kayla. Oooohh, keep squeezing my ass," Meredith pleaded.

Kayla slid down a bit more, her mouth finding Meredith's wet pussy. Placing her entire mouth on it, she flicked her tongue over Meredith's clit every once in a while. It sent waves of pleasure coursing through Meredith's body.

"Oooohh, yes, yes, that feels amazing. Please keep licking me," Meredith begged.

Meredith moved her hands to the wall behind the bed to steady her. She could now look down and watch her friend eat her pussy. There eyes meeting.

"God, you've become such a nasty girl," Meredith told Kayla.

Kayla kept licking, "Mmmm hmmm." She took a finger, easing into Meredith's vagina, moving it back and forth.

"Yes, yes, keep fingering me," Meredith's hips slowly bucked on Kayla's face. "You can put another finger in me."

Kayla was happy to oblige. She had two fingers working inside Meredith's pussy, and her tongue swirled around her clit.

"Oh god, yes, yes, Ooooohh, it's so good," Meredith gasped in short breaths.

Kayla decided she wanted to find Meredith's G spot. Her fingers moved around, trying to find the magical place.

Meredith sensed what she was doing, "a little to your right, Aaaahhh, oh my god, now a little less deep. Holy Shit! Oooohh, that's it, right there."

Kayla repeated what Meredith did to her, slowly massaging the spot with her fingers. Her tongue pressed down on Meredith's clit hard.

Meredith threw her head back, her long black hair swaying on her back. "Yes, yes, yes, Oooohh, oh god, I'm cumming. Keep licking! Oh shit, I'm cuuummmming!"

Meredith bucked like a bronco on Kayla's face, cum flooded into her friend's mouth. Meredith gasped for air, riding out the intense orgasm.

"Aaaahh, oh god, that was amazing," Meredith lifted off Kayla's face and collapsed on her back. Her plump breasts rode up and down while she took deep breaths.

Kayla crawled up beside her, laying her face partially on Meredith's right breast. She right hand caressed up and down Meredith's body.

They kissed lightly, "Kayla, where'd you learn to do that? I didn't think you ever experimented with a woman before?"

Kayla giggled, massaging Meredith's boob, "I haven't, you're my first. I learned it from Mike and you. I just did what Mike does to me, and the last part is what you did to me."

Meredith hugged Kayla close to her body, "Well, you're an excellent student."

"Thanks, teacher," Kayla giggled again, snuggling into Meredith's embrace.

The two best friends forever drifted off to sleep. A new twist to their relationship had emerged.

-------------------------

Mike got up very late the next morning. He still couldn't believe he fucked his sister last night. The difference this morning is that Mike enjoyed the memories, instead of having guilt. More than anything in the world, he loved Kayla and was curious about what was to become.

He paused by her door, listening, he heard no sounds and went upstairs. Mike decided to get them all bagels for breakfast or brunch, as the morning grew late. When he returned, he paused by Kayla's room again. This time Mike heard giggling. He let them have their privacy, knowing to never interrupt a sleepover. Even though this time, he wanted to talk to Kayla.

However, he had lots to do and needed to head out. Meredith's brother Billy called him and needed some help. Now that the fear of Billy having sex with his sister was no longer an issue. Mike felt he owed Billy, and that his friend would never know what he missed out on. Once he finished with that, there were other errands and a special something he wanted to learn about on the Internet. Mike didn't want to do it here with Kayla circling around. So, he would find somewhere with free Wi-Fi and do some research.

----------------

When Kayla woke up, she was greeted to the sight of Meredith's huge right breast. She had fallen asleep on it, staying cuddled with her friend the entire night. What a night it was. The number of orgasms she had with Mike and Meredith reached a point that she lost count. Her body felt so relaxed and in a state of bliss.

Kayla gave her friends boob a few kisses before sucking the nipple into her mouth. Her hand caressed Meredith's body, running all over it.

Meredith stirred, opening her eyes to the sight of Kayla sucking on her tit. She breathed in deep, savoring the feeling. "You're such a horny girl," she whispered.

Kayla stopped sucking and looked up to meet her friend's eyes. "Can't help it. You and Mike made me this way." She reached her head up towards Meredith and kissed her.

Their mouths and hands explored each other, enjoying the sensuality.

"Good Morning," Kayla said, breaking the kiss, going back to cuddling.

Meredith held her tight, "Mmmm, you feel so nice. I had the best night's sleep ever."

"Do you want to sleep over for the rest of the week?" Kayla asked her.

Meredith kissed the top of Kayla's head, "I can't, sweetie, I'm sorry. I'll be working my ass off for the next couple of days at the store. Billy really needs my help, with the parents out of town. It will be nothing but working and going right to bed. This weekend, however, I'm all yours. Also, I have that date with Mike on Friday. Are you still okay with that?"

Kayla was not okay with that at all. However, she didn't want to come off like a jealous girlfriend with Meredith, and especially not with Mike. After all, she just had sex with him and had no idea how he felt about it. So, Kayla did what she has never done with Meredith. She lied.

Her face was still on Meredith's chest, "yeah. You two should go out and have a good time."

Meredith kissed her head, "okay, we will since you're fine with it."

"Besides, my guess is that you'll be a little busy with a certain someone for the rest of the week," Meredith told her.

"I hope so. The first time, Mike avoided me, and we barely spoke. I don't know what I'll do if that happens again," Kayla said.

Meredith squeezed her tight again, "don't worry, Kay, I'm sure everything will work itself out. Just make sure you tell Mike that I know. You shouldn't keep secrets from each other if this is going to continue."

Kayla took a deep breath, "yeah, I know. I'll tell him when the timing is right."

--------------

Kayla and Meredith found the bagels waiting for them and Mike's note, telling them where he went.

"You know, your brother is pretty awesome getting us breakfast," Meredith said.

Kayla smiled, chewing on some bagel, "you have no idea how awesome he is." They both laughed hysterically.

Kayla drove Meredith home. Their goodbye kiss was more than usual, Kayla savoring the taste of Meredith's lips. She watched Meredith's tight jean ass sway back and forth as she drove off. Kayla went to the grocery store to pick up stuff to make Mike's favorite dinner. Based on his kind gesture this morning and note, it felt that everything would work itself out, just like Meredith said. However, Kayla wasn't going to rest on her laurels. A beautiful outside candlelit dinner, with his favorite meal, is what women in love do for their man.

--------------

Mike arrived home near dinnertime. He carried the beer and White Claws he purchased into the house. Luckily, Mike had a fake id. He had expected Kayla to be in the kitchen, but she wasn't. Mike could see a soft glow on the patio, and a delicious smell filled his nostrils. He went outside. The outdoor table was set with two place settings. Candles flickered in the wind, bathing the scene in low light. Kayla had her back to him, cooking in the outdoor kitchen.

She was actually wearing clothes. Mike had only seen her in bikinis or nothing at all for the last couple of days. Although what she had on, dad wouldn't be happy. Her denim shorts barely covered her ass, and Mike wondered how his sister even got them on, they were so tight. The white top she had on stopped in the middle of her torso. The thin straps made it evident that Kayla wasn't wearing a bra. She was obviously listening to music with her earbuds. Kayla shook her ass while waving her arms. Her ass swayed from side to side, grinding towards the floor, while she sang.

Mike came up behind her quietly and then tickled her ribs. Kayla yelped and giggled, spinning around quickly. Her eyes beamed when she saw who it was.

Kayla took her earbuds out, "your home. I didn't know when you..."

Mike moved closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, and kissed her. They made out for a minute before he let her go.

Kayla slowly opened her eyes, a huge smile spread across her lips. "So, I'm assuming this means that you're not freaked out about last night."

Mike continued to hold her around the waist, "you would be correct. I love you, Kayla. I can't imagine being without you."

Tears welled up in Kayla's eyes, "that's the most beautiful thing you've ever said to me. I love you too, Mike. I thought we could have a romantic dinner outside. I'm cooking your favorite, ribeye steak with mashed potatoes, and roasted mushrooms."

Mike kissed her again, "you're the best. Everything sounds wonderful. I'll be right back, just need to get cleaned up."

The dinner was fantastic. The siblings sat across from each other talking, eating, and drinking for a couple of hours. When they finished, Kayla and Mike retreated to their downstairs location. They watched a movie, lying in each other's arms, and making out now and then. It was like, they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

It was getting late when Mike announced he was going to bed. He stood up, heading for his room when he stopped and turned around.

"Are you coming?" he asked Kayla.

Kayla was still on the couch, thinking the night was going to end with disappointment. "I can sleep in your room?"

Mike smiled, "well, you're just going to come to my room in the middle of the night anyway. I think we should just stop the pretense. Besides, I want to try something that I'm pretty sure you're gonna love."

Kayla jumped up with excitement, standing in front of him. "Oooohh, a mystery. What is it?"

"Go get ready for bed, and I'll tell you," Mike told her.

Kayla bit her lower lip, "just a hint."

Mike smacked her ass with his hand.

Kayla jumped, "Oooohh," she cooed, still biting her lower lip.

Mike gestured towards her room. "Go on. Come to my room when you're ready."

Kayla raced to her room and shut the door.

Mike was already in bed when Kayla entered. She was completely nude. Her long straight red hair flowed over her shoulders, barely covering the tops of her perfect C cup breasts. The small stripe of hair over her vagina was perfectly trimmed. She sauntered towards the bed, doing her best runway walk. Kayla's eyes locked onto her brothers.

She was the most beautiful woman Mike had ever seen. "No clothes?" Mike asked.

She crawled up the foot of the bed, advancing towards him like a tiger. "Stop the pretense, you said. This is me, stopping."