Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla was on her knees, her mouth bobbing up and down on Mike's cock. She stopped, looking up at her brother. Kayla could see he wanted to know, as well. "Yes, so I could play with myself driving to meet you."

Meredith laughed, kneeling next to Kayla. "Oh, sweetie, you've become such a little slut. I always hoped this day would come for you, but this is beyond my wildest dreams."

She grabbed ahold of Mike's penis, taking it from his sister's mouth. Meredith kissed Kayla, their mouths moving together, while she pumped his cock. "Gosh, Mike, you have a big cock," she plunged her mouth on it.

"Aaaahhh, oh shit, it feels good," Mike steadied himself placing his hands on Meredith's head.

Kayla massaged Meredith's huge boobs, sucking on one of them.

Meredith's mouth licked up and down Mike's shaft. She mouthed his balls, and then engulfed a third of his cock inside her mouth. Her eyes remained focused on his.

"Aaaahh, shit, that feels good," Mike moaned. Staring down at Meredith sucking his cock, while his sister sucked her tits, was a lot of stimuli. It was beyond his wildest fantasies. He felt relieved that Kayla drained his balls earlier, allowing him to last longer. Mike could feel the orgasm building, but he wasn't ready to come just yet.

Mike backed away from Meredith, "I just need to slow down for a second,"

Meredith lifted Kayla's off her breast, smashing their lips together. As they made out, both of them would glance at Mike, keeping him turned on.

Mike decided to take control for once. "Kayla, go sit on the couch."

Kayla did as instructed. Getting up, she kissed Mike on the way to the couch and sat down.

Mike helped Meredith off her knees, embracing her. Their lips met. He savored the feeling of her huge tits pressing against his chest. He had dreamed about fucking Meredith for a very long time. Finally, his dream was about to come true.

He stared into her eyes, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

Meredith smiled, giving him a brief kiss, "I thought you never ask." She figured out what Mike wanted and got on all fours. She crawled between Kayla's legs, pushing them apart. Her mouth dove into her friend's pussy.

Mike admired the situation for a second. Meredith eating out his sister, while Kayla moaned, staring into his eyes.

He knelt down, his hands roamed over Meredith's plump butt. It was very different than Kayla's. Her butt wasn't fat. It just had more fullness and curve to it. He stuck his face into her ass, licking up and down her moistening slit.

"Mmmmpph," Meredith moaned, her mouth munching on Kayla's vagina.

Mike lined up his cock, slowly pushing into Meredith's pussy. He stopped a third of the way in.

Meredith grabbed Kayla's legs for support. "Aaaahh, oh my god, you're so big. Holy shit!" Her mouth went back to pleasuring her friend.

Mike grabbed Meredith's hips, thrusting his cock in and out. He kept a steady pace while slowly increasing how much of him was in her.

Meredith rotated between eating Kayla's pussy, and trying to breathe. "Oh fuck, keep fucking me like that, Mike. You're in me so deep, oh shit. Aaaahhh."

Mike and Kayla's eyes were locked together. Meredith was their conduit to pleasure.

Kayla moaned as Meredith stuck two fingers in her, "Ooohhh, feels so good. Keep fucking her, Mike. Oh god, I'm about to come."

Mike started pounding into Meredith. The slapping of skin echoed through the room, his hips slamming into her butt over and over.

Meredith was the first to come. "Yes, yes, don't stop, Oh! Aaaahhh, I'm cumming. God, you're so fucking deep." She continued thrusting her fingers inside Kayla. Then, she sucked her clit inside her mouth.

"Ooooohhh Meredith, that's it. Oh god, I'm cuuummmming," Kayla grabbed the back of Meredith's head.

Mike continued to piston his cock in and out of Meredith, "I'm going to come."

Meredith lifted her head, "come inside me, Mike. I want to feel it."

"Aaaaahhh, I'm cumming, ah shit, Aaaaahhh," Mike cried out. He fired out stream after stream of hot cum inside her. He stopped moving, laying on her back a bit, his hands finding her huge tits, fondling them. Mike finally pulled out and sat on the floor to catch his breath.

Kayla was far from done. She pulled Meredith towards her, "Sit on my face. I want to taste you and Mike."

Meredith crawled up Kayla, stopping to kiss her. She then continued up, placing her dripping pussy on Kayla's mouth. Kayla's mouth hungrily gobbled up the combined cum, while Meredith gripped the back of the couch.

"Oh Kayla, your tongue feels so good. Yes, eat my pussy," Meredith moaned.

Kayla placed her hands on Meredith's round butt, while her tongue dove deep inside her, desperate to get her and Mike's cum. "You two taste so good together." She stuck two fingers inside Meredith's vagina, gathering up some of the juices. Kayla reached her hand towards Meredith's mouth. Her friend sucked on her fingers, cleaning them off.

"Oh god, that's so good," Meredith moaned. She started grinding her ass on Kayla's mouth, while her friend continued licking away.

Mike watched the girls for a bit, his cock already recovering. He crawled toward the couch, stopping between Kayla's legs. Her newly shaved pussy glistened with anticipation of more pleasure. He began kissing and licking her inner thighs, then moved to her outer lips. Her legs trembled a bit, eager for more. Mike slowly licked his tongue along her slit, tasting her.

"Mmmmpphh, yes, eat me, big brother," Kayla moaned.

They were back to being interconnected. Mike licked and sucked his sister, while she did the same to Meredith. The room was filled with their moans of pleasure, with two of them about to orgasm again.

"Oooohh, yes Kayla, just like that, I'm so close, oh sweetie I'm going to come," Meredith gripped the back of the couch harder.

"Mmmmpph, Ooooh, yes, big brother, suck my clit, Ooooh, I'm going to come," Kayla bucked her hips at Mike's mouth.

The two BFFs came simultaneously, "I'm cuuummmming," they shouted in unison.

Mike was back to full mast, ready to give his sister even more. He slid her hips a bit off the couch toward his cock. Mike slid it back and forth, coating it with his sister's cum, before pushing in. He positioned her legs on his shoulders and grabbed her thighs with his hands.

Kayla threw her head back. She was just coming down from her latest orgasm when Mike slid into her. "Oh, god, so good. Yes, big brother, fuck me with that big cock."

Meredith spun around so that she could watch. She lowered her pussy again on Kayla's face while she watched Mike thrusting back and forth. "God damn, that's hot. I'm so freakin turned on watching you fuck your sister," she told Mike.

Mike leaned forward, kissing Meredith. They continued to make out, while he kept pumping away at Kayla.

"Mmmmpph, oh shit, I'm going to come again," Kayla moaned. She kept licking Meredith's pussy, sucking on her clit. Her body shook, another orgasm coursing through it.

"Yes, yes, suck my clit, sweetie," Meredith's head went back. Mike began sucking on one of her massive tits. She grabbed the back of his head, caressing his hair, while he sucked on her puffy nipples.

Mike placed his hands on the edge of the couch, increasing the angle of his thrust. Kayla's legs were pointed towards the ceiling, allowing Mike to get deeper. His hips found a steady rhythm.

"Aaahhh, oh shit, you're so deep. Holy fuck, uh, shit, Oooohh, I'm cumming. Oh my god, I'm cumming again," Kayla's body quivered. She sucked in Meredith's clit, swirling her tongue over it.

Meredith slammed her pussy into Kayla's mouth, "yes, yes, don't stop, I'm cumming too."

Mike hammered into Kayla. His cock sank all the way in her when he also came. "Here it comes, sis. Shit, aaaahhhh." Semen flooded deep inside his sister, his hot cum filling her up. He pulled out, collapsing to the floor.

Meredith bent over, achieving a 69 position with Kayla. She lapped at the sibling's cum, licking Kayla clean, and then moved to the floor. She sucked Mike's cock into her mouth, getting the last bit of his cum.

Kayla slumped to the floor, her back resting against the couch. Her body was once again in a total state of total bliss.

Meredith rolled onto her back next to Mike. Kayla slowly crawled towards them, inserting herself between their bodies. She placed her face on Mike's chest, her arm slung over him. Meredith rolled onto her side, hugging both of them.

"Well, that was something," Meredith said, catching her breath.

Kayla giggled, "You know. I'm not sure if I've learned my lesson. I've been a very bad girl." Her hand roamed over Mike's chest.

Mike laughed, "You are insatiable."

Kayla lifted her head, looking at Mike. "Can't help it. I'm like this because of you two, especially you, big brother. Won't you teach me another lesson? I'm very, very, naughty."

Mike couldn't help it either. His penis started to respond because of her innocent bad girl routine. Kissing her, she tasted like heaven.

"Why don't we all go take a shower and get cleaned up? After that, Meredith and I will discuss what we should do with you or to you." He smiled at her.

Kayla kissed him, "you're the best big brother ever."

To be continued....