All Comments on 'Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 04'

by Moon_and_Stars

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Welcome back!!!!

Thank you for removing the Meredith problem as adroitly as you did, masterful piece of writing there. Your story amused me, bringing back memories of my own relationship. All that sneaking, all that hiding. God help us we were only kids really. But we were caught and it was horrific.

Thank for your wonderful story, keep it going like this, you remember what I said in the past.

You are a good writer keep up the good work and again welcome back.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

Perfect.... My only issue was removing Meredith.... Leaving her in as mikes girlfriend would have given him a more valid reason for switching schools than protecting his sisters innocence..... So I actually believe that the relationship between Meredith and her brother was a mistake in story narrative. I also think that if the 3 would continue to stay together it would make it easier for the brother and sister to truthfully hide their relationship as best as possible and it would have given the story more longevity

nerdman009nerdman009over 3 years ago

Need more! When in 2021 are you gonna write part 2?

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Bye bye Meredith. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it. Looking forward to College

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Kayla fell in love with Mike and he falls in love with.....then what is Kayla doing fucking (having sex) with Meredith? Mike hasn't fucked with anyone as of yet, so I wasn't a big fan of Kayla fucking around with Meredith.

If I were having an incestuous relationship with my sister or my mother....I couldn't and wouldn't want to share them with anyone. I would be there man and they would be my woman.

Fidelity: faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support.

A story of incest can be erotic, nasty, and sexy. You don't have to throw everything in it. But it is your story and I wish you the best of luck with it.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

I thought I would go ahead and try this next chapter even though I hated Meredith joining in. Nope..as soon as I read Meredith name I quit reading.

Moon_and_StarsMoon_and_Starsover 1 year agoAuthor

@ameliaplaying

I completely understand your reaction from Chapter 3. There are a fair amount of readers who were not happy. However, I did listen and I think if you give Chapter 4 a chance you will be pleased.

I am still working on a 4 part sequel for Kayla and Mike. It will released together which is why it is taking me so long to get it done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoon_and_Stars@Moon_and_Stars
6/3/2023 I have submitted the final chapter of Kayla & Mike College Days that should be released in a few days. Thank you to everyone for reading this series and for your support. I do have several stories in the works, including a final story for Kayla and Mike. However, liv...