Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 04

Story Info
Kayla and Mike figure out how to be together.
12.6k words
4.76
20.4k
53

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies for the lengthy delay in this story's conclusion. I wanted to take the time and get it right. Thank you to all the readers for your support of my very first story. I appreciate your encouragement.

All characters are 18 years old or over.

Kayla and Mike -- Taboo Unleashed - Part 4

It had been a wild and crazy night for Kayla, Mike, and Meredith. After teaching Kayla a "lesson" for manipulating a series of sexual events, they took a long hot shower together. There is nothing more erotic than soaping another person. Mike, the only one with a unique attribute, received the most attention. He almost came several times, especially when Meredith had her enormous soapy breasts wrapped around his raging hard-on, jerking him off. However, he held out, knowing one more orgasm was going to finish him for the night.

After they dried off, all three went to Mike's room. They created a Kayla sandwich. Mike spooned his sister, her new favorite position, while Meredith lay on her side facing the siblings. Meredith made out with Kayla and sucked on her full breasts, while her brother slowly fucked her. Kayla returned the affection with Meredith by nuzzling her beautiful boobs and finger banging her. After a series of orgasms by Kayla, a few from Meredith, and Mike's final eruption inside his sister, they drifted off to sleep feeling joyful and relaxed.

-------

Kayla was the first to wake. Her body was partially draped over Mike's, and her head rested on his firm chest. Pressing her face into his side, she breathed in his scent. Kayla loved the way he smelled. Her hand roamed over his chest and abdomen, feeling the ripples and firmness of his muscles. It was a perfect way to wake up, being held by her brother. Kayla stared at his face, watching him sleep. Her love for him had grown incredibly over their incestuous week. It was now overwhelming. All she could think about was being with him, loving him, and never being apart.

Mike stirred, feeling a hand caressing his body. It felt nice. He was so relaxed but felt drained after all the sex during the lustful week. His eyes opened to the sight of his sister.

"Good morning, Mike," Kayla whispered.

"Good morning. What were you doing?"

"Watching you sleep. I want to wake up like this every day."

Mike kissed her, "Wouldn't that be nice."

Kayla's face turned serious, "I told the truth last night when I said I didn't want to ruin what we've started. I guess I got scared it would stop. I don't want it to ever stop."

Mike caressed her face, "I know Kayla. I feel the same way."

Their lips touched, moving, wanting more and more of each other.

"Mmmm, I like the way you rub my butt," Kayla purred.

Mike looked confused, "I'm not rubbing your butt," showing both his hands to her.

Now Kayla was confused, "What?"

Mike and Kayla heard laughing. Kayla looked over her shoulder. Meredith was lying on her side with a big smile on her face. Her hands were massaging Kayla's ass.

"Good morning, sweetie."

Kayla rolled over to face her best friend. She'd forgotten Meredith was in bed with them.

"Good morning, Meredith."

"How you feeling, Kay?" Meredith asked.

Kayla smiled at her, "I feel awesome." She wrapped her arms around Meredith, pulling her close. Their lips met. Kayla's hands kneaded her friend's plump butt while the kiss continued.

"Thank you for last night. I lost count of how many orgasms I had," Kayla told her.

Meredith stroke the side of her friend's face, "You're welcome, sweetie." She glanced over Kayla's shoulder at Mike before lowering her voice to a whisper so only Kayla could hear. "Don't fuck this up with Mike by acting crazy. You both love each other, and sometimes love can make people mental."

Kayla's eyes teared up, giving Meredith another lengthy kiss. "Thank you. I knew you were my best friend for a reason."

"You're welcome. Now, I'm going to take a shower and whip up some breakfast for all of us. You two relax and enjoy."

Meredith got out of bed, and lifted her arms high over her head, stretching her body. Her gorgeous big breasts lifted high while she continued her tease. The siblings observed her movements as they snuggled together.

"Good morning, Mike," a mischievous grin spread across Meredith's lips while she continued her routine.

Mike chuckled softly, watching her linger in the room, "Good morning, Meredith."

Meredith figured she give Mike a long last look at her, before she left the room. It was very likely that last night was going to be the one and only time with Mike. Seeing Kayla snuggle up to her brother and the euphoria on her face, she didn't want to get in the way. It had been a fantastic night, but Kayla's happiness was important to her. Turning to leave the room, Meredith made an extra effort to sway her hips, making her bubble butt cheeks bounce up and down.

Mike and Kayla watched Meredith leave the room, both chuckling at their friend's display.

"She's such a tease," Mike said while laughing.

Kayla curled up around her brother's body, "You have no idea."

Their lips met again. Mike's hand caressed Kayla's back while they made out.

"What are you and Meredith doing today?" Mike inquired.

Kayla caressed his chest, "Well, we have our last scuba class today, and then we'll be certified. So I'll be gone most of the day. How about you?"

"I was going to see if Billy needed a hand with anything. I've barely seen the dude since our parents went on vacation. I kind of feel bad that he has to work his ass off every day."

"You're a good friend and an even better brother," Kayla told him. "Mike, what are we going to do when Mom and Daddy come home?"

Mike stroked her hair. "We'll talk about it later. I just want to enjoy lying here with you." He pulled her closer, holding her tight.

-------

In a little over a month, Kayla, Mike, and Meredith would be heading to college. Kayla and Meredith were both accepted to Coastal University, majoring in Marine Biology. It was a subject that fascinated them ever since they watched the cartoon Finding Nemo as kids. A movie they must have watched hundreds of times. They became obsessed with the ocean and all the living creatures in it, especially dolphins and sharks. Their dads took them to multiple aquariums and marine conservation locations over the years, fueling their desire to learn more and hopefully make it their life's work.

Kayla had always been a great student. Mike helped her several times with subjects she found difficult, like math. He was going to study engineering. Math was easy for him. Meredith also had difficulty with math, but luckily Timmy Olsen was an excellent tutor. Science, on the other hand, especially biology, both of them excelled.

Their university was about an hour away from home and only a few blocks from the ocean. Mike's college, Central State College, was another hour away from that. It was something that Kayla began to worry about. How was she going to cope with being so far away from him? Currently, Kayla couldn't imagine it at all. She would be miserable without Mike.

Luckily, she would have Meredith. They were going to be roommates. Kayla always felt Meredith was misunderstood by most. Yes, she could be a little wild and too outgoing for her own good, but Kayla thought she was just a fun person to be around. The mean girls would make fun of her large breasts or call her a slut. Kayla always stuck up for her, getting into a few fights along the way. They had each other's backs no matter what.

Being so close to one another for all these years, Meredith was a sister from another mister to Kayla. Heck, Kayla surmised that most sisters didn't love each other like Kayla and Meredith did. This week's events certainly changed things in their relationship. How much it changed was still uncertain. However, Kayla's main concern was her relationship with Mike.

Kayla's car cruised towards the beach. The highway was long, surrounded by sand dunes. The smell of the sea filled the young women's noses as they heard the call of distant seagulls. Kayla drove them to their final scuba examination, but her thoughts about the uncertain future with her brother weighed her down.

"Are you okay?" Meredith asked Kayla.

Kayla stared straight ahead as she drove, her hair whipped around her face from the wind. "Not really. Why does it show?"

"You look sad. Does it have anything to do with last night?"

Kayla glanced at Meredith, giving her a quick smile. "No, not at all. Last night was wonderful," she paused for a second. "It's just, I'm thinking about what's going to happen when our parents come home and about school."

"So, you're worried about you and Mike?"

Kayla nodded, "I tried talking to him this morning after you left, but he changed the subject."

"Kay, you know Mike. He always thinks it through and comes up with some sort of plan. I bet he's formulating something right now." Meredith wanted to ease Kayla's mind.

"You're probably right?" Kayla hoped her friend was right. "But, I want to figure it out together. This is going to be difficult, isn't it?"

Meredith put her hand on Kayla's, "Probably. However, true love always finds a way."

Kayla snorted, "You've been watching the Princess Bride again, haven't you?"

"Guilty as charged," it made Meredith laugh. "You know, sweetie, I'll help you and Mike in whatever way I can.

Kayla smiled, "I know. You're such a great friend."

"However, there is something that I need your help with," Meredith continued.

"You got it. What is it?"

Meredith paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. "I want to have sex with Billy."

Luckily, Kayla was an excellent driver; otherwise, she might have driven the car off the road into a sand dune.

"What!"

Meredith put her hands up, "Just listen for a second. After watching you and Mike have sex, I found it incredibly hot. And I want to experience the same thing with my brother.

"Okay?" Kayla was a little confused. "Why do you need my help? You know what I did, just do the same thing."

"Billy's different than Mike. I think he would just throw me out of his room and tell my parents."

"Okay? I'm still not understanding how I can help?"

"I thought if he could see how in love you and Mike were, that he'd soften up a bit," Meredith explained.

Kayla shook her head, "Meredith, I love you and would practically do anything for you. But I can't do that. We can't do that. The fact that you know about us is probably one person too many. Mike would freak out if Billy knew."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, I asked. It's just I've tried with Billy, way before you and Mike did it. He just runs away when I start flirting. I would never tell anyone about you and Mike, I swear." Meredith was dejected.

"I know you wouldn't. Maybe I can find that porn movie, Mike and I watched? You never know, it might have the same effect on Billy? Look, we're here."

Kayla pulled her car into the beach access parking lot. They could see their instructor and a few class members getting their equipment ready. The instructor, Mitchell, waved at them as they grabbed their gear. His curly mop blonde hair hung down a bit in his face, and his golden tan ripped physique was always a nice piece of eye candy for the ladies.

Kayla waved back, "You know I'm shocked you never made a move on Mitchell. I always catch him checking you out."

Meredith also waved back, "I know. He's just further down my Fuck It List."

Kayla laughed, "You're what?"

"My Fuck It List, you know, like a bucket list. Except, it's a list of people that I want to fuck."

Kayla shook her head in disbelief, "Who's on this list of yours?"

"People I know, a few celebrities. Let's just say I crossed off two people last night," Meredith raised her eyebrows up and down.

Kayla's mouth hung open, "You are certifiable! Who's number one?"

"Billy!"

------

Mike spent the morning hanging out with Billy at their family store. He helped his friend stock some shelves and other odd chores. It was good to spend some time with him. Mike suggested that he and Meredith spend the afternoon, tomorrow, hanging out at their house. A day of swimming, beers, and barbeque is what his friend needed after working so much. Billy thought it was a great idea, especially since he finally had the afternoon off.

In the afternoon, Mike worked on the computer trying to figure things out. Much like Kayla, he too, was concerned about their future. Mike couldn't be an hour away from her. That arrangement wasn't going to work for him, and he was reasonably sure not work for Kayla either. He needed to see if it was even possible to switch schools.

Initially, he was going to go to Coastal University but changed his mind. At the time, part of his thinking was to give Kayla space and let her experience college by herself. Even though he knew Meredith would be there with her.

However, this past week changed everything. Mike's love for her was indescribable. There was no way they could be apart for weeks or months. He had to do something.

Coastal had a decent engineering program. It just wasn't as good as Central State's. The key was convincing their dad about switching, and coming up with a good reason.

Mike just finished a good swim; it helped bring clarity to his thoughts. He was leaning against the counter in the kitchen, dressed only in his swimsuit, when his phone rang. It was Dad. Just as he picked up the phone, Kayla walked through the front door.

She had on a fire red bikini top and tight denim shorts. Her red hair was unusually twisted due to the wind and sea. It made her look incredible. A gigantic smile spread across her face. Mike figured her certification test went well.

He smiled back while he answered the phone. "Hi, Dad."

Kayla approached, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Mike was a little uncomfortable with her affection while he talked to their father. The fear that somehow their dad would know was unsettling, even though it wasn't realistic.

"Yeah, everything's been going great. How's the vacation?" Mike continued on the phone.

Kayla looked Mike up and down. His muscles, his face, and the sound of his voice turned her on. God, he was so handsome, she thought. It also looked like he had somewhat of an erection; of course, his size made it difficult to tell at times. Her appearance, and proximity to him, seemed to cause his penis to respond.

When Kayla got home, she was on cloud nine. She aced her exam, as did Meredith, and they spent the rest of the day at the beach relaxing with their scuba classmates. Meredith flirted with Mitchell endlessly. Kayla felt terrible for their instructor, as he kept jumping in the ocean to cure his intense boner due to Meredith's manipulations. At least she promised him a date in the near future.

After dropping Meredith at her house, Kayla couldn't wait to get home to be with Mike. All she thought about on the drive home was fucking him. Standing in front of him, while he talked to their Dad, a devilish thought entered her mind.

Kayla dropped to her knees, pulling Mike's swimsuit down his legs at the same time. His semi-hard penis bounced a bit upon its release.

"What are you doing?" Mike mouthed silently, placing his hand over his phone. The shock of what Kayla did froze him in place, and the fact his trunks were at his ankles prevented him from moving.

Kayla winked. Her hand and mouth immediately went to his manhood.

"Aaaahhh," Mike moaned. "What's that, Dad? Oh, nothing. I'm a little sore from swimming."

Kayla's lips slid up and down his shaft while her hand massaged his balls. Mike tried to concentrate on the phone call, but it was a losing battle.

"Kayla? Yes, she's been terrific." Mike told his Dad, his breathing was becoming erratic.

Kayla paused from sucking when she heard her name. Smiling at Mike, she plunged her mouth down, taking almost all of him in. Kayla kept her eyes on her brother, making it even more erotic.

"You want to talk to her? Yeah, she's right here. Hold on." Mike grinned, feeling like he was getting back at her. He looked down, handing her the phone. At least she would have to stop her shenanigans while she talked to their dad, he thought. Mike underestimated his sister.

Kayla took the phone while her hand stroked Mike's cock firmly. "Hi, Daddy! How's vacation?" She again took Mike's penis back in her mouth.

Kayla listened for a bit. "Mmmmhhmm," she responded to her father. Her lips remained wrapped around her brother's cock. Mike's eyes partially closed. The feeling of his sister's mouth sucking him was amazing.

She took her mouth off, stroking his shaft. "Oh, we've been getting along great. I've done everything Mike's asked me to do." She silently giggled, sucking one of his balls in her mouth.

"Mmmmhhmm," she responded again, still sucking.

Her mouth released Mike's testicle. "Hi, Mom!" Kayla plunged her mouth back onto Mike's throbbing hard-on.

Mike threw his head back. The sensation of Kayla's mouth, combined with her talking to their mother, was a lot to handle.

"Mmmmhhmm," Kayla had about half of Mike's penis in her mouth. "Eating? Yeah, I'm eating, um, an orange creamsicle," her tongue licked up and down Mike's hot shaft and swirled around the engorged tip. Her eyes were locked on Mike's. "Yeah, they are good. This one, in particular, tastes amazing," she told her Mom. Kayla winked at Mike. "Yeah, the cream filling is the best part, Mom." Kayla's mouth slid up and down on Mike's cock again.

"Aaahhhh," Mike moaned.

"Yeah, that's Mike. Do you want to talk to him? Okay, see you soon, Mom. Have a great flight," Kayla handed the phone back to Mike, grinning ear to ear.

Kayla continued sucking on her brother while he tried to talk to their mom. She undid her bikini top, tossing the tiny pieces of fabric on the floor.

Mike shook his head while his sister sucked on him while he stared at her tremendous tits.

"Aaaahhh, Yeah, I'm alright, Mom. Just some sore muscles," Mike told her.

Kayla placed Mike's cock between her boobs, squeezing them together. She bounced her body up and down, letting his penis glide between the soft globes. Faster and faster, she slid Mike's aching cock between her tits, never taking her eyes off him.

Mike was breathing hard. Kayla could feel his burning cock get hotter, sliding through the valley of her breasts. She knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm coming," he blurted out in a low voice. Semen erupted from his burning shaft. A thick rope of cum hit Kayla in the face while the rest spewed over her chest and tits.

Mike tried to catch his breath, "I said. I think I'm coming down with something," lying to his Mother. "Yes, Mom, Kayla's been taking good care of me," that was an understatement, he thought.

Kayla giggled as she licked cum from her fingers.

"Okay, Mom, have a safe flight home." Mike put his phone down. Looking down at his sister covered in his jizz, he just shook his head. "You should be spanked," he told her.

"Oooohh, promises, promises," Kayla grinned while she continued to lick her fingers clean.

-----

It was around 11pm when Kayla and Mike went to bed. Their current routine of sleeping together in Mike's room continued. Tonight, however, they weren't having sex. Mike made it clear earlier in the evening, that all the sex they've had was taking a physical toll. He just needed a night to recharge, especially after what she did to him in the afternoon.

Kayla hoped they would talk about their future during dinner, but Mike never brought it up. She wanted to be cautious after her little stunt in the afternoon. He obviously enjoyed it but thought it wasn't worth the risk of being caught.

Kayla, on the other hand, thought it was completely spontaneous and erotic. Heck, she was eighteen. Her sexual appetite was off the charts. She hadn't been able to control herself since their love affair began.