Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla crawled into her brother's bed, completely nude. Snuggling up to Mike, she laid her head on his chest. Her hand caressed his body, playing with his chest hair. He embraced her with both of his arms, squeezing her into him. She felt so happy.

Taking a deep breath, Kayla decided it was now or never to have their important conversation.

"Mike, what are we going to do when Mom and Daddy come home? I'm worried about what's going to happen to us," tears began forming in her eyes. "And what about school? I can't be away from you for that long." Kayla was crying by this point. The concern and angst that was bottled up inside her poured out.

Mike had his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of his sister snuggling with him. The sound of her crying snapped him back to reality.

He stroked her head, "Hey, hey, why are you crying?"

Tears streamed down her face. "I'm sorry. I know I'm being an idiot, but I can't help it. I love you so much." Her crying didn't subside.

It pained Mike to see her like this. "Ssshh, ssshh, it will be all right." He wiped the tears from her face. "Please stop crying. Everything will work itself out, I promise."

Kayla slowly stopped bawling, transitioning to sniffling as she cleaned her face. "How's it going to work out? Mom and Daddy will be home in a few days."

"Well, for starters, we won't be doing this when they're home. Also, there can't be any shenanigans when they're home," Mike told her.

Kayla's hand went under the covers, running up and down Mike's semi-hard penis. "But you like my shenanigans, don't you?" Her face looked so innocent. Her eyes were still misty, enhancing it. However, her hand continued manipulating the situation.

"Kayla," Mike used his parental tone.

She pulled her hand from under the covers and went back to stroking his chest, "I know, I know. I'll be good," she told him.

"Kayla?" he didn't believe her.

"I'll be good, I swear. Scouts honor," she held up three fingers.

"You're not a scout," Mike reminded her.

"Okay, sister's honor. I promise not to do anything that gets us in trouble."

Mike stared at her, trying to gauge her sincerity. Kayla's smile beamed back at him. She was stunning. His heart always raced a bit when he looked at her.

"I believe you. We need to be extremely careful. If Mom or Dad catches us, I'm not sure what's going to happen. They'll probably throw me out, figuring I coerced you."

"Then I'll go with you. What about school? I can't be away from you for weeks. What if I didn't go and followed you to Central? I could find a job, and--."

"No! You're not giving up on your dreams. Not for me, not for anything. I have a plan, but if Dad disagrees, then it doesn't matter."

"What plan?"

Mike told her his idea about switching schools so they could be together. It was doable. Coming up with a good reason to present to their Dad was going to be the problem.

"Leave that to me," Kayla told him. "It's pretty easy to manipulate Daddy if you know what you're doing."

Mike's brow furrowed, "Oh, it is, is it?"

Kayla laid her face on Mike's chest, squeezing him tight with her body. "Yep. Haven't you ever noticed that I get everything I want from him?"

Mike chuckled, "Now that you mention it, yes. Kind of like getting everything you want from me."

She giggled, giving him another squeeze, "Now you're getting it, big brother."

"How come that never works for me, with Dad?"

"Because you go through Daddy, while you should have gone to Mom."

"Why should I go to Mom?" Mike was confused.

Kayla chuckled, "You know, for someone so smart. You can be a little clueless sometimes."

His brow furrowed, "I'm not following?"

Kayla sat up on her elbow, so she could educate her brother about navigating the parental waters. She explained that she would always be Daddy's little girl. Their father would do anything to protect her and make her happy. If he resisted, she would act sad and give him a pouty lip. If she tried it with Mom, it wouldn't work.

"You do that with Dad?"

"Of course, works every time. Now let me finish." Her hands continued roaming over her brother's body.

Kayla resumed her lesson. She explained that Mike usually sought Dad's approval, but being two males, testosterone always get in the way. Dad had to teach him responsibility and how to be a man. However, if Mike went to Mom, it would be different. He was her firstborn, her baby boy. She would do anything for him.

"So, if you actually go to Mom first, and get her on your side. Then the both of you can talk to Daddy about switching schools. I'll come in after, and it will be a done deal."

Mike's mouth hung open, "Wow, you're good. I never thought about it, but it makes perfect sense. How come you never told me this before?"

Kayla went back to snuggling, "You never asked? Trust me, it will work."

Mike had a new appreciation for his sister. Her ability, to see their family dynamics, was impressive. He kissed the top of her head, "Good night, Kayla," he held her tight.

"Mmmmm, good night, Mike. I love you."

"I love you too."

-----

Kayla woke up, still in the same position as when she fell asleep. Her face rubbed into Mike's chest, feeling his skin. Pressing her nose into his side, she breathed in deep. Kayla could never get enough of his smell. It made her aroused every time. Her hand roamed over his body feeling his muscles before disappearing beneath the covers.

His penis was fully erect. Why was he always hard in the morning? She gently rubbed his balls and shaft while lightly kissing his chest. Waking up like this was heaven.

Mike slowly opened his eyes, enjoying the loving touches of his sister. His hand began caressing her back.

"Good morning, handsome," she whispered.

Mike smiled, "Good morning, gorgeous."

"Do you mind what I'm doing?" She fondled his balls with a light touch, giving them a gentle massage.

He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling, "It feels nice." Mike bent his head, kissing her. "You know our relationship just can't be about sex?"

Kayla had actually thought about this, figuring sooner or later he was going to bring it up. "Well, actually, sex is the one thing that's new to our relationship. I've known you and lived with you my entire life. I know everything about you. Your favorite color, what kind of music you like, and what you like to eat, and don't like."

Mike was impressed with her counter-argument, "You have a good point. I guess you've been thinking about this?"

She went from massaging his balls to stroking his penis. "Yes, I have. So you see, the sexual part of our relationship is what we really need to explore. I know you like it when I massage your balls. However, I don't know why you're already hard every morning when we wake up?"

Mike shrugged, "It's a guy thing. We call it early morning hard-on."

"Really, so you guys have phrases for your dicks?" she laughed as she said it.

"You're funny. God, I love you." He kissed her again.

Kayla kept a steady stroke on her brother's penis. He was rock hard. "It would be a shame to let your "early morning hard-on" go to waste. Don't you think?" She bit her lower lip while her eyes locked on his.

Mike's eyes closed; her stroking had him at a point of no return.

She kissed him, whispering, "Just relax, I'll take good care of you."

Kayla disappeared underneath the sheets. Her mouth engulfed his manhood while her hand caressed his balls.

Mike lay back, enjoying his sister's tongue and mouth. She definitely figured out what he liked and how to please him. Her techniques had improved dramatically over the past week, and it didn't take long for him to finish.

Kayla snuggled beside her brother after she finished him off. "How was that big brother?"

Mike squeezed her against his body, "Amazing as always. You've definitely perfected that in the last week."

"You know what they say, practice, practice, practice," giggling, she hugged him tighter.

"As much as I want to stay like this, we've got to get up," he told her, snapping Kayla out of her bliss.

Her lips pouted, "But I don't want to get up," sounding like a little girl not wanting to get up for school.

Mike kissed her, "Come on, we've got stuff to do," trying to coax her out of bed.

She buried her face under the covers, "Like what? I think staying in bed sounds better."

He tugged on the sheet, "We need to get ready for this afternoon when Billy and Meredith come over."

Kayla pulled the sheet off her surprised face. "What? When did this happen?"

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you. I invited Billy over yesterday when I went to see him. I was going to tell you when you got home, but I guess I got forgot. It seems someone distracted me when they got home," reminding Kayla about her devious actions.

Kayla flashed a cheesy smile. "When are they coming over?"

"Around 3pm. I figure we could grill and have a good time before the parents come home."

Kayla thought about what Meredith told her concerning Billy. She was unsure if she should tell Mike? Thinking it over, she decided that from now on, she wasn't keeping secrets from him.

"I've got something to tell you," Kayla began reluctantly. She told him about her conversation with Meredith on their drive to the beach and her response.

Mike caressed Kayla's face. He was delighted his sister realized the complications it would create. "Well, I'm glad you said that. We've got to be careful with other people and our parents. If our relationship got out, we'd be in a lot of trouble."

Kayla placed her hand on his, "I know."

"So, we need to keep it very brother and sister this afternoon," he reminded her.

Kayla nodded, "Got it. However, that doesn't mean we can't have fun until they show up."

Mike chuckled. She was insatiable. He grabbed the covers, whisking them off their bodies. "Time to get up," he told her again, as he got out of bed.

"Argh!" Kayla cried.

-------

Mike headed to the grocery store while Kayla finished drying her hair. She looked through her dresser drawers trying to figure out an outfit. While Mike was shopping, Kayla decided to clean the house and get things ready for the afternoon. She really didn't want to put on any clothes. What the hell was the point? Most of the time, she was either nude or in a bikini.

However, since she was going to clean, some sort of attire would prevent her from getting dirty. Picking a yellow tank top and matching lace panties, she checked herself out in the mirror. Her nipples poked through the thin material shirt since she decided on no bra, while the panties rode up the crack in her perfect ass. Pleased with her overly sexy housecleaning outfit, she went to work.

By the time Mike returned, Kayla had almost everything done. She walked into the kitchen from the backyard as her brother placed the groceries and alcohol on the counter. The sight of her and her outfit made him freeze and stare.

"Oh, good, you're back," Kayla said. She looked at his expression while he stared at her. "What's the matter?"

"You're outfit," he told her.

"You sound like Dad, but you look like you want to fuck me."

"You were outside like that?"

Kayla shrugged, "Yeah, what's the big deal. Our backyard is totally secluded. I could be dressed like this," she whipped off her top and slid her panties down, leaving them on the kitchen floor.

"Is that better?" placing her hands on her hips.

Mike stared at his nude sister. His manhood stirred.

"Come on, let's go swimming," she told him.

"I have to put the groceries and alcohol away."

Kayla rolled her eyes. Sometimes Mike could be such a party pooper. Hopefully, in time, being together, she could loosen him up a bit. She grabbed the alcohol, putting the boxes in the fridge, and did the same with the hamburger.

"There, everything that needs to be in the fridge is done. We can do the rest later. Come on," Kayla grabbed Mike's hand leading him outside to the patio.

Once they were outside, she undid his shorts pulling them to his ankles. His semi-hard penis sprang forward, bobbing in her face.

"It seems, someone likes my outfit," Kayla laughed, looking into his eyes.

Mike smirked, stepping out of his shorts and pulling his shirt over his head.

Kayla rose on her toes, kissing him. "Much better," she ran away, leaping into the pool.

Mike waited until she surfaced before leaping in with a colossal cannonball. The water exploded all around her while she floated. He swam under her, breaking the surface, grabbing her from behind.

"Aaahh," she screamed, surprised by the sneak attack. Kayla spun around, throwing her arms around Mike's neck, kissing him. Their mouths explored each other while he held her. Kayla floated, her feet just unable to reach the bottom, but Mike supported both of them.

"This is nice," he told her.

"See. Don't be a fuddy-duddy all the time," she kissed him tenderly. Mike's hands held her ass, kneading the firm globes.

They spent a half-hour swimming around, kissing, touching, and more swimming.

"We should probably get ready," he told her.

Kayla glanced at the clock, "We have an hour. Besides, Meredith is never on time. I want to do something first before we get changed."

She grabbed Mike's hand, leading them out of the pool. They walked over to the wide plush daybed in the shaded porch. Kayla made him lie down, crawling between his legs.

Mike started to protest but quickly realized what was the point. In a few seconds, his lust for her would take over, and any feeble attempts to stop what his sister wanted to do would be futile.

"Aaaahhh, mmmm, oh Kayla, that feels so good," he moaned, watching her mouth slide up and down his rock-hard shaft.

After she got, her brother really worked up. Kayla moved up, placing her vagina on his mouth. Mike's mouth sucked on her moist slit, flicking his tongue over her red-hot clit.

"Yes, oh yes, Mike, just like that," she moaned while her hips ground into his face.

After a few minutes of riding her brother's tongue, she slid down his body. Their mouths met while their tongues danced together. They couldn't kiss each other hard enough.

"Are you sure we have enough time?" he asked, knowing it was a stupid question. Even if they didn't, he was too horny to stop.

"I'm telling you, Meredith is always late. Plus, we still have a half-hour. You're not going to last ten minutes after I get through with you," she smashed her lips onto his.

--------

As fate would have it, Billy and Meredith were early. Billy had to run a few errands before they headed over for the barbeque, and it took a lot less time than expected. Since they were already near the O'Neill's house, the Wingate siblings decided to head over. Meredith tried calling Kayla to tell her they were on their way, but there was no answer.

"They're probably out by the pool," Meredith told him.

Billy's car pulled into the driveway, and they collected their belongings. Meredith opened the gate for her brother, since his arms were full.

The entrance to the O'Neill's backyard was far from the pool and partially hidden by landscaping. It was impossible to see anyone entering the backyard until they came around the corner into full view.

As Meredith closed the gate, she heard moaning and talking. It took a few seconds until she realized what she heard.

"Oh my god," she thought.

She needed to stop Billy. "Billy," she whispered. It was too late. Her brother stopped when the pool area came into view. His mouth hung open while he tried to comprehend what he was witnessing.

Kayla rose up, grabbing Mike's cock and placed it at her entrance. Slowly, she sank her hips down, taking inch after inch of her brother's immense penis. Finally, after getting used to his size, her brother was entirely inside her.

"Aaaahhh," they moaned in unison.

Kayla bent down, kissing him; her hips began slowly bouncing up and down. "You're in me so deep," her voice was deep with lust.

Mike caressed her ass, "You feel amazing, Kayla."

She placed her hands on his chest before her hips began gyrating up and down. Mike's cock penetrated deep inside her, over and over.

Kayla leaned forward a bit. Mike grabbed her full breasts, massaging them. His tongue licked her hard nipples before he suckled on her boobs.

"Oh Mike, your mouth feels so good on my tits," she cooed. Her hips picked up the pace, slamming down on Mike's large shaft.

He moaned in ecstasy, "Aaahh, yes, ride me, sis." His hands grabbed at her ass while his mouth continued sucking her heaving breasts.

Kayla's orgasm built towards a climax. She laid her body on Mike's. His arms wrapped around her, holding her tight.

He began thrusting his hips upward, his cock piston in and out of Kayla's flooding pussy. Mike found a steady rhythm, his orgasm building rapidly.

Kayla held on, lying on Mike's chest while he furiously fucked her. His cock went deep inside of her with every thrust. "Oh my god, you're fucking me so good, big brother. I'm going to come."

An orgasm coursed through her body. Kayla moaned and trembled while Mike continued to pound into her. He sank his cock deep in a long slow motion, repeating it a few times, before erupting inside her, flooding his sister with his cum. His cock twitched over and over inside her.

Since Billy wouldn't follow her, Meredith moved them to a spot where they wouldn't be seen. She stood slightly behind him, her arm around his waist. Her brother watched the O'Neill sibling's erotic encounter, unable to speak until it was over.

Billy stared at Meredith, "What the fuck is going on?" he whispered.

Meredith beckoned him to follow her while they quietly exited the backyard. Once they were at the driveway, they could talk.

Billy put all their belongings on the hood of his car. "Meredith, what the hell was that?"

She put her hands on his chest, "Billy, please calm down. You weren't supposed to see that."

Billy backed away, "You knew about this? I can't believe Mike and Kayla were having sex."

"Billy, please listen to me. They're very much in love and want to keep it a secret. You can't say anything," Meredith pleaded.

"In love? How long has this been going on?"

Meredith shook her head, "I can't tell you that." If Billy knew all the details, especially about her involvement, his head would blow off his body.

She moved closer to him, "Please, Billy, can we just go in and pretend like you didn't see anything?"

Billy slowly shook his head, "I don't know, Mere? That's a lot to forget."

Meredith hugged him, "Please, for me. Can you just do this for me? They never have to know you saw them. It will be our little secret."

Billy breathed deep, "Okay, we can go in. You might need to drive home? I think I'm going to need quite a few beers."

"No problem. Thank you for doing this." She kissed him on the cheek.

Mike still held onto Kayla as they basked in a post-orgasm embrace when they heard the gate slam shut.

"Hello!" they heard Meredith call out.

"Oh shit!" Kayla and Mike said in unison. They quickly got off the daybed, running into the house. Mike picked up his clothes on the way in, while Kayla grabbed her two pieces lying on the kitchen floor.

Meredith continued to loudly call out, "Kayla, Mike, we're here."

After the siblings quickly changed into their swimsuits, they met Meredith and Billy in the kitchen.

"Hi guys, you're early," Mike stated, glancing at Kayla, who shrugged.

"Yeah, I know. I tried calling you Kay, but you didn't answer," Meredith told them.

Kayla picked up her phone, seeing the missed call and message. "So, you did. I must have been busy out by the pool and didn't hear it."

Billy snorted, "Yeah, no kidding," taking a big gulp of beer.

Mike and Kayla glanced at him for a second. Billy's tone sounded like he was upset.