Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know Mom, thanks for your help. When do you think we should speak to him?"

They both got up from the lounge chairs, "After breakfast." Mike hugged his mother, "Oh, you're such a big boy. I can't believe my baby boy is going to college. I'm so proud of you."

Wow, Kayla was utterly right about his relationship with his mother, Mike thought.

After breakfast, Mike and his mom found his dad going through the mail in the study. Mike informed Kayla what was going to happen, so she could come in as the closer after they finished.

It was hard to get a read on his father, as he sat expressionless while Mike and his mom laid out the plan. When they were done, he finally said something.

"Well, Son, that is a well thought out plan. I'm not sure if I agree with it, so I'll give it some thought."

Mike sighed, "When do you think you'll make a decision?"

"Look, Mike, this is a big deal. I'm not sure if this is in your best interest. Central is an excellent school, and an engineering degree from there would open doors for you. I don't want you to do something rash. So, I'll let you know when I've thought it over."

His mom stood next to him, rubbing his back, seeing the disappointment in his face. She whispered to him, "Why don't you go swimming, honey? I'll talk to your father."

Mike nodded, "Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad, for listening." He left the study heading downstairs to talk to his sister.

Kayla gave it over an hour before going to talk with her dad about Mike. She prepared for the conversation by putting on a cute sundress with nothing very revealing. It made her look innocent and adorable.

Her dad was still in his study working on bills when she poked her head in.

"Hi Daddy, got a minute?"

Her dad's face went from grumpy to beaming when he saw his daughter. "Pumpkin! Sure, what's on your mind?"

Kayla moved behind his desk, sitting on it, with her feet dangling off the edge. This allowed her to look down at him but still look like a little girl. She was trying to use every advantage she could, to bend her father's will.

"I want to talk to you about Mike and the conversation you had with him this morning."

"You too, Pumpkin? I told your brother that I'd think about it."

Kayla turned on her "little girl" charm. A few pouty lips here, and a few sad eyes there, while she laid out all the positives to her father. Mike could help her with math. They could save money by getting an apartment with Meredith, driving to school together would be very convenient, and he could protect her from horny college guys, although the only horny guy that was going to have his way with her was his son. She went on and on. Eventually, her dad's stern face softened. She could see her argument sinking in and that he agreed with everything she said.

When she was done. She kissed her father on the cheek, "Thanks, Daddy," and went to find Mike. Their dad wanted to talk with him alone.

Kayla waited in her room, sorting through her clothes, seeing what she needed to buy for college. About an hour later, there was a slight knock on her door.

"Come in," she yelled over the music.

Mike walked in, shutting the door behind him and locked it. He swiftly moved towards her with a massive smile on his face. Grabbing Kayla around the waist, he lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Dad said, yes!" His lips found hers. "I don't know what you said to him, but it worked." They kissed passionately while Mike kept his sister suspended in mid-air. It was the first time since their parents came home; they did anything sexual together.

A knock on Kayla's door interrupted the display of affection. "Kayla, sweetie, can I come in."

Mike eased Kayla to the floor. Both of them wiped their mouths, not cause there was any evidence of what they were doing, but the thought of getting caught made them paranoid.

Kayla unlocked the door allowing their mom to enter.

"Oh Mike, I didn't know you were in here," their startled mom noted. "Why was the door locked?"

Mike thought quickly, "I must have done it by accident when I closed the door, Mom. I was just telling Kayla about Dad's decision."

The sibling's mom studied them for a moment, "I see. Well, I guess you and I did a pretty good job of convincing him. Didn't we, honey?"

Kayla stifled a smirk, knowing who was really responsible.

Mike hugged his mother, "Thanks, Mom. I really appreciate your help." He glanced at Kayla, who was smirking, shaking her head, and pointing at herself.

He nodded slightly, mouthing the words, "I know," as he released from the embrace.

Their mom smoothed out her clothes. "You give such great hugs, my big boy."

"That's not all he's great at giving," Kayla thought. "Did you need me for something, Mom?" Kayla asked.

"Yes, sweetie, I thought we could go shopping and get you new clothes for school."

"I'll you leave you ladies to it," Mike announced. He figured kissing time was over, so time for some sun.

Kayla tried to hide her disappointment. The past two days had been torture, and she finally got some alone time with Mike, and then their mom barrages in. Oh well. "Sure, Mom, let's go."

The rest of the day proceeded as usual. Kayla and her mom arrived home with dozens of shopping bags. Mike helped his dad with some chores. At night they had another wonderful family dinner. The sibling's parents became a little depressed by the end of the evening, as the thought of going back to work loomed. Their vacation was officially over, and the daily grind of work about to restart. Kayla and Mike, on the other hand, looked forward to spending the days alone.

They went to bed, and neither tried a late-night tryst. The two close calls with their mom put them on the defense. In the morning, Mike heard the sounds of closing car doors. His parents were off to work. Finally, he and Kayla were alone in the house. Since they always spent time in his room and bed. He decided to wake Kayla up in her room, in a way that she did to him.

He crept into her room, closing the door. His sister was curled up around her giant teddy bear, soundly asleep. He gently pulled back the covers down to her ankles. She had on a purple crop tank top with a matching color thong. Kayla shifted, lying on her back, still clutching the stuffed animal.

Mike's heart beat faster from the adrenaline rush of what he was about to do and the sight of his gorgeous sister. He gently parted her legs, moving the thong to one side. His tongue lightly licked up and down her slit as it became wetter and wetter with each stroke. Wanting to taste more of her, Mike placed his mouth on her heated vagina, gently sucking her entire pussy. Kayla's hips rose to meet his eager mouth. A slight moan escaped her sleepy lips. After a few minutes, Mike was wondering if she was going to wake up? Her moans increased, but Kayla continued her slumber.

Mike's tongue began to flick at her sensitive clit, making his sister's hips thrust harder.

Her moans increased. Mike knew she was close to orgasm. Kayla's eyes fluttered open as the feeling of ecstasy grew between her legs. "Oh, Mike, I've missed you so much," she groaned. Kayla tossed Mr. Teddy on the floor and grabbed handfuls of Mike's hair.

Mike inserted a finger inside her hot wet pussy while he sucked on her clit.

Kayla arched her back, "Yes, oh god, yes, I'm cumming," her thighs quivered around her brother's head.

Mike wasted no time slipping her thong down her smooth legs, tossing it on the bed. He moved between her thighs; his cock ached to be inside her. The absence of sex for the last couple of days had taken its toll, and he was desperate for release.

The tip of his throbbing manhood pierced her entrance. Mike continuously pushed further, needing to have all of him inside his wanting sister.

"Oh god, Mike, you're stretching me out," Kayla moaned. She needed this beyond words. Not having sex with her brother daily was sorely missed.

Most of Mike's cock was inside, and he couldn't wait any longer. He began thrusting. The juices from Kayla's snatch quickly coating his shaft. Mike pulled almost all the way out than in one long slow thrust, pushed all the way in.

They both gasped. Mike stayed still, relishing the feeling of being all the way inside her. Kayla closed her eyes. The feeling of her brother's massive penis was a sensation she craved.

Then they heard the sound of a car door.

Kayla and Mike looked at each other. "They left for work; who could that be?" Mike pondered.

The sound of the front door opening was the equivalent of throwing an ice-cold bucket of water on their steaming bodies.

Mike pulled out quickly, jumping off the bed. They heard the creaking of the stairs as someone approached. Not having many options, Mike slid under Kayla's bed. He barely fit, but luckily it had a bed skirt that aided in hiding him from view.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Kayla," the sound of her mom's voice coming from the other side of the door. Kayla grabbed her covers, pulling them up and over her head.

The door opened, their mom approached the bed. "Kayla, sweetie." It felt like when Kayla was in grade school, and her mother entered her room every day trying to pry her out of bed.

Kayla flipped the covers off her head, pretending to wake up. "Mom?" Her mom sat on the edge of the bed, her feet inches away from Mike's hidden head.

"Sorry to wake you, sweetie, but I left for work and realized a few blocks away that I didn't have my briefcase. Have you seen it?"

Kayla rubbed her face like she was trying to wake up. Her pussy was soaked, hiding under the covers, desperately wanting her brother. "Yeah, I put it in the closet by the front door when I cleaned the house last week."

Kayla's mom brushed the hair away from Kayla's face, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Thanks, sweetie. Go back to sleep, and have a good day. Also, your room stinks a little bit. I'm not sure what that smell is, although it does seem familiar. Please clean your room today."

Kayla smiled, thinking that the smell was from her children having sex. "Okay, Mom, will do." She would agree to anything at this point, to make her mother go away.

It took several minutes for the car door's sound, and eventually, Kayla heard their mom drive away. Mike remained hidden until the coast was clear.

"Okay, she's gone."

Mike slid from under the bed. Rubbing the back of his neck, "If this keeps up, Mom is going to catch us for sure." He turned to leave the bedroom.

"Hey, where are you going?" Kayla couldn't believe he was going to leave her room. She was so worked up and needed him desperately.

The whole incident had Mike on edge. Even when he played it safe, they almost got caught. "I was going back to my room."

Kayla tossed the covers off her, spreading her legs. "You're going to leave me like this?" Her fingers rubbed her dripping vagina, coating them with her juices. "I need you."

Mike didn't know what to do, but his penis did. It hardened as he stared at his sister, rubbing herself. Mike moved back on the bed between her legs. Once again, entering her, easily sliding all the way in.

Kayla took a deep breath. The feeling of him being so deep in her was still overwhelming. "Now fuck me, and give us orgasms that we desperately need," she pleaded.

Kayla & Mike made love, as their relationship continued to grow. They were no longer just sister and brother, after unleashing the taboo that was hidden deep inside them, they were lovers. A future together was all they wanted and needed to feel complete, no matter what challenges laid ahead.

Stay tuned for Kayla & Mike's next adventure in 2021 -- College Days.