Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four friends hung out by the pool for the rest of the day. Mike noticed Billy downing his beers quickly, and his friend's mood lightening. Something was going on with him, but Mike couldn't figure out what.

Kayla and Meredith sat at the edge of the pool with their feet in the water, watching their brothers play poolside basketball.

"Is Billy okay? He seemed upset when you arrived?"

Meredith avoided eye contact with Kayla, watching her brother instead. "He's fine. I think being overworked at the store is taking its toll."

"Yeah, I'm sure it's hard. Hey, guess what I found when I was cleaning this morning?"

Meredith looked over at Kayla, "What?"

"I found that porn movie that Mike and I watched that started everything. If you want to borrow it, and you know, see what happens?" Kayla nodded towards Billy. "It's in my room."

"Yeah, I would. All I think about lately is trying to fuck my brother. I'm so glad you and Mike are talking about your relationship. It would be so much fun if he went to our school, and you could see each other every day." Meredith was a little jealous of her friend and what Kayla had with her brother.

Billy continued to pound beers for the rest of the day and through dinner. The four of them sat around the outdoor table finishing up the delicious burgers Mike grilled. They laughed, reminiscing about their childhoods, remembering all the good times they shared.

Kayla and Mike did the best they could, acting as a sister and brother. There was no sexual touching or provocative glances. It was difficult for them, but this was how it had to be from now on.

Meredith began to worry about her brother as he consumed countless beers. His words started to slur a bit, and she could tell that what he saw was still bothering him.

Mike told Meredith and Billy more details about his plan to go to Coastal University and the apartment he found near campus.

"Well, at least you won't have to go too far for a booty call," Billy blurted out, his words very slurred.

"Billy!" Meredith kicked him under the table. "Stop it!"

Kayla and Mike looked at their friends, confused by their behavior.

Billy gulped his beer, finishing it. "Well, it's true Mere. Isn't it?" his drunken eyes glared at the incestuous siblings.

"What does that mean, buddy?" Mike asked.

"You know what it means. Ah, forget it. I have to pee," Billy rose unsteadily from his chair, going into the house.

"Meredith, what's going on? He's been acting strange all day," Mike asked.

Meredith looked down, rubbing her forehead, undecided what to do. "Okay, I'll tell you. He saw you two this afternoon and what you were doing before we showed up."

Kayla's mouth dropped open, "Are you serious? He saw us, how?"

Meredith explained everything that transpired and how they faked their arrival.

"I'm really sorry, you guys. I tried talking to him about it, but for some reason he's really freaked out." Meredith got up from the table. "I'm going to check on him. He's very drunk. We might need to spend the night? I've had a little too much myself. Is that okay?"

Kayla got up, giving Meredith a hug. "Absolutely, you can spend the night. If you want some privacy to talk to him, you can use my room."

"Thanks, Kay. I'm so sorry. Let me find him and see if I can calm him down." Meredith headed inside.

Kayla and Mike looked at each other. "What do we do?" Mike asked.

Kayla shrugged, "Let Meredith take care of it. Come on, we should clean up."

Almost an hour later, they finished cleaning outside and the kitchen. It was getting late, and Kayla and Mike decided to go to bed. Meredith and Billy hadn't reappeared. When they hit the bottom of the stairs, Kayla's bedroom door was closed. Mike immediately went to his room, but Kayla was too curious. She quietly approached her door. The TV was on, not very loud, but she heard the distinguishable music of the porn movie that she and Mike watched. There was some moaning, but it was hard to tell if it was from the TV or not?

Kayla let it be and went to her brother's room for the night.

The next morning, Kayla woke first. She was lying on her side with Mike wrapped around her, spooning. It was a position they both enjoyed, but especially Kayla. Having him wrapped around her made her feel safe and loved. She lightly lifted Mike's arm off her, getting out of bed. Throwing on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that she left in Mike's room on a previous night, she went into the living room area. The door to her bedroom was slightly open. Kayla quietly went towards her room. The sounds of moaning increased in volume as she got closer. She peered through the crack in the door.

Her room smelled like sex, with a hint of perspiration. Meredith was on her hands and knees near the edge of Kayla's bed, completely nude, while Billy was behind her, also naked. His hips moved back and forth, driving his cock in and out of his sister.

"Oh, Billy, please keep fucking me. Don't stop, don't ever stop," Meredith moaned.

Meredith was bathed in sweat. Her hair was damp, some of it plastered to her head. Her body steadily rocked back and forth, while her massive tits swayed with every thrust from her brother. Kayla guessed from the look of things, they had been going at it all night long. The TV was still on, but it was just white static that played.

"Oooohh, I'm going to come again, big brother. Fuck me harder," she begged.

Billy increased the force of his thrusts, slamming into Meredith's ass over and over. Their skin smacked into each other, making a clapping sound.

Meredith's eyes were dazed, glassy with extreme lust. "Yes, I'm cuumming. Aaaaah," she collapsed onto the bed. It didn't slow Billy down, as he followed her forward, climbing onto the edge of the bed. He continued plowing into his sister, while she lay prone continuously shaking with a steady stream of orgasms.

Kayla watched Meredith's face. Her eyes were partially closed with a broad smile across her lips while her brother pounded her. They made eye contact, but Kayla wasn't sure if she actually saw her.

Meredith continued moaning, while Billy kept at it. He didn't look like he was going to stop anytime soon.

Kayla gently closed the door, letting them have their privacy.

Mike found Kayla in the kitchen about an hour later. She was making him breakfast consisting of eggs and bacon. He wrapped his arms around her while she cooked.

"Good morning, beautiful," he told her, kissing her neck.

"Good morning, big brother," she closed her eyes relishing his embrace. "Are you hungry?"

"Starved, but just not for food." Mike turned her around, their lips met. It was tender. His lips explored hers as his desire increased.

The bacon began to burn. Smoke wafted up the exhaust fan.

Kayla broke the embrace, quickly turning off the stove and saving some of the meal from ruin.

"Sit and eat. We can do more of that later. Besides, we have guests," she reminded him.

"Yeah, any idea how that's going?" Mike inquired.

Kayla filled him in on what she heard and saw, leaving out the graphic details. "I don't think we'll see them until lunchtime."

It was an excellent guess by Kayla. The O'Neill siblings were lounging by the pool, enjoying the beautiful day when the sliding door opened, and Meredith and Billy appeared.

"Well, hello, you two," Kayla greeted them with a devious grin.

"Hi, guys. Billy wants to say something. Don't you, brother?" Meredith grasped his hand, hanging on to his arm.

Billy looked down at first, "I'm sorry about last night." He worked up the courage to look at Kayla and Mike. "I had a lot of conflicting emotions about what I saw, but I understand now. It seems I had misplaced feelings of my own." Billy stared into his sister's eyes while Meredith hugged his body. "I just want you to know that I'll never tell anyone. You're like family to us, and family needs to stick together."

Mike smiled, "Thanks, buddy. We appreciate it," he looked over at his sister.

Kayla got up from her lounge chair, "Well, since that's settled. Let's go out and get some lunch. I'm sure you're hungry?"

Meredith and Billy looked at each other and enjoyed a kiss.

-----------

It was the eve before the O'Neill and Wingate parents returned. Meredith and Billy decided to stay home, getting in as much alone time as they could. Mike wanted to cook for Kayla and have a final romantic dinner at home. He made her favorite, Shepherd's Pie, although it was one of his favorites as well. It was usually a meal reserved for the holidays, but this would be their last night alone. It felt like a special occasion.

After eating by candlelight outside, they went for a skinny dip. It was a warm evening, and the pool temperature was perfect for cooling Kayla and Mike's overheated bodies. They cuddled on a pool float, caressing each other and kissing nonstop. Kayla's nipples were harder than diamonds as a breeze cooled her wet body. They thought about having sex on the float, but they knew falling into the pool was a certainty after a few attempts.

Mike had an idea. He jumped off the float and told Kayla to sit in the middle with her legs dangling in the water. He moved the float to a depth where he could stand and moved between her legs. Spreading her legs wide, she draped them over his shoulders. He kissed her inner thighs, nibbling every once in a while. Her skin tasted so sweet.

His tongue traced around her outer lips, relishing the soft, smooth flesh. Kayla kept herself perfectly shaven. Mike's teasing made her wet in an instant. She lay back on the float, staring at the star-filled sky, while he pleasured her. The sensation of floating and her brother's mouth licking her brought her to climax quickly.

Mike's mouth sucked on her clit, flicking his tongue firmly on the heated nub. Kayla moaned, gyrating her pussy on his face, as her back arched, crying out, "Oooohh Mike. I'm cumming. Keep licking me." Her legs quivered on his shoulders.

Mike moved them into shallower water and had Kayla reposition herself by lying on her stomach. Her legs continued to dangle in the water, not touching the bottom, with her ass on the edge of the pool float.

They had never done doggy position before, never mind this version. Mike gently pushed his throbbing cock inch by inch into Kayla. When he had all of his immense manhood inside, he stopped, allowing her to relax.

Kayla tried to get her breathing under control, "Oh my god, you're in me so deep. Fuck, your cock is big."

Mike slowly pulled out until just the tip remained inside and then gradually filled her up again.

Kayla moaned the side of her face pressed into the fabric float. "Holy shit, that's so good."

Mike continued the technique of slowly pulling out and then going all the way back in. After a few times, he changed it up by slamming his cock all the way back in, pressing his groin into Kayla's beautiful ass.

Her body shook as the orgasm ripped through it. "Aaaaahhhh," she groaned. Mike's cock always found her G spot when he bottomed out.

The sight of his sister in the throes of an orgasm always made Mike even harder. He picked up the speed of his thrusting. The water splashed around them as he began to pound into her. Kayla clutched the edge of the float, keeping her balance while her brother rammed into her.

"Oh yes, Mike, fuck me harder," she moaned. Kayla was dizzy with pleasure from the pounding and the sensation of floating like she was weightless.

Mike's fingers dug into her hips. Kayla's firm ass rippled as his groin smacked into it time after time. His balls began to stir. "Aaaahhh, I'm going to come," he groaned.

"Uh, aaahhh, I want you, oh god. I want you to come in my mouth," Kayla breathlessly told him.

Mike thrust a few more times, then pulled out. Kayla rolled off the pool float but slipped, going under the water. She broke the surface, quickly wiping the water out of her eyes. Kayla plunged her mouth on her brother's raging hard-on while stroking it and fondling his balls.

"Aaaaahhh," Mike groaned, blasting a massive load of cum into his sister's eager mouth.

Kayla loved the taste of him. She was determined to drink every drop, and she did. Kayla disappeared back under the water when she was finished, like an erotic mermaid.

When she resurfaced, she leaped out of the water, throwing her arms around Mike's neck and wrapping her legs around his waist. Their lips and tongues met. He moved them into deeper water so they could float together. Their legs worked in unison, treading water slightly while continuing to make out.

The rest of the evening, they had sex everywhere they could think of, knowing tomorrow it was coming to an end.

They spooned in Mike's bed as they drifted off to sleep. Kayla relished the feeling of her brother wrapped around her while she slept. Mike loved holding her, the warmth of her body, and the wonderful smell of her hair. It was going to be difficult sleeping alone.

The next morning, Mike was the first to wake. It was probably the first time he woke before Kayla since their first night together. During the night, they shifted positions. Mike was on his back, while Kayla draped her body over his, resting her head on his chest. He lay still, enjoying the way she made him feel.

When Kayla woke, she did what she usually did everything morning. She pressed her nose into Mike's side and breathed in deep. His smell was intoxicating to her. Kayla could never get enough of it. Her smile was wide as she put her head back on her brother's chest.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked her.

Her eyes popped open, not realizing that Mike was already awake. "Good Morning, handsome."

"Good morning, sweetie. What were you just doing?"

Kayla repeated her breathing in of Mike's scent before resting her head back on his chest. "Smelling you. I do it every morning."

"Why?"

Kayla squeezed him with her body, "Because you smell amazing to me. I can't get enough of it. It also makes me incredibly horny," her vagina rode his leg.

Mike tried smelling himself, taking a whiff. "I smell like b.o. What do I smell like to you?"

Kayla smelled him again. Her hand roamed over his chest. "Mmmm, you smell so good. It's hard to describe. Just know that I love it, and more importantly, I love you."

Mike hugged her closer to his body, "I love you too, Kayla."

"Haven't you ever smelled me?" Kayla inquired.

"Yeah, you always smell flowery with hints of coconut."

She looked at Mike with a smirk, "No, silly, you're smelling my hair products and lotion. I mean me. Here give a try." Kayla moved her body towards Mike's face.

Mike mimicked what his sister did by pressing his nose into her side below her armpits. He breathed in deep. Her scent was unbelievable. He did it again, and his cock snapped to attention.

"Oh my god, you smell amazing."

Kayla went back to her comfortable position of lying on Mike. "See, that's how I feel when I breathe you in." Her hand found his stiff shaft under the sheets.

Their lips met, tongues swirling in each other's mouths. Mike's penis was rock hard, ready for some morning sex. Kayla slowly jacked him off while they continued to make out. She was about to go under the sheets to suck him off when she heard a sound.

"Was that a car door?" she asked her brother. They looked at each other, trying to figure out the noise, when they heard it again.

Mike nodded, "Yes, that was definitely a car door. Was Meredith coming over early today?"

"No, she has to work."

They heard the front door open and the familiar voices of their parents, who were talking loud.

Both Kayla's and Mike's eyes went wide.

"Oh shit! They're home early," Mike realized.

Kayla whipped the sheets off them and sprinted for the door. She crept slowly by the stairs making sure her parents weren't there. Kayla quietly closed her bedroom door and jumped in bed, messing up the sheets since she hadn't slept in them for a week.

Within a minute, there was a light knocking on her door. The door cracked open, and her Mom's head poked through.

"Kayla, sweetie, are you awake?"

Kayla pulled off the best acting job of her life. She faked a yawn and slowly looked up at her mother.

"Mom, you're home. I thought you were coming home in the afternoon?"

Kayla's mom sat at the edge of her bed, brushing the hair from her daughter's face. "We changed our flight. It was supposed to rain all day on the island, so we came home a little early. How are you, my beautiful girl?"

Faking another yawn, "I'm great. Let me take a shower, and I'll be right up to hear about your vacation."

"Sounds good. I'll go check in with your brother."

After mom left the room, Kayla let out a big sigh of relief. Their parents were home for less than a minute, and she and Mike almost got caught. This was going to suck.

----------

Kayla and Mike spent the morning listening to their parents go on and on about their vacation. They sat at the counter side by side, eating their breakfast. Their parents sat across from them. While the siblings listened, their feet touched, and began caressing each other. It wasn't very daring since no one, including themselves, could see. However, after the startle they received earlier, it was an excellent way to connect and feel each other's touch.

"Pumpkin, there's something different about you," their dad observed.

"Like what, Daddy?" Her and Mike's feet immediately separated.

Her father continued to look at her, "I don't know. You're kind of glowing. Isn't she, dear?"

Now her mom studied her, reaching the same conclusion. "Did you meet a boy? Is he good looking? Do we know him?"

Kayla lowered her head, rubbing her forehead. "Mom, stop! Gosh, you're embarrassing me. Nothing's changed." Mike's foot found hers, lovingly stroking it. It took all of her willpower to not turn and kiss him.

Her parents continued to look her over. "Okay, if you say so, sweetie," Kayla's mom stopping the inquiry.

The rest of the day, the entire family spent at the pool, and their mom cooked a fabulous meal in the evening. Kayla and Mike remained on their best behavior, although it was difficult for both of them. Kayla even put on the most modest swimsuit in her repertoire. It was a little tight since she hadn't worn it in a while, and if Mike had a thing for Baywatch, it might have the opposite effect. Luckily, it didn't. She did know her dad would like it since it was a one-piece and covered her up.

Mike decided to wait until tomorrow to talk with his mom about school. Letting his parents have a day to relax and unwind from their trip.

It was getting late, and Kayla curled up in bed trying to go to sleep. She felt so alone. Sleeping with Mike for the past week had been fantastic. She loved being held by him. It made her sleep soundly, although the passionate sex might also have something to do with it. She tossed and turned, unable to feel at ease. Finally, she got up and grabbed her enormous stuffed animal sitting in the corner, Mr. Teddy. Bringing the light tan fuzzy bear to her bed, Kayla climbed back in with the plush toy and curled up with it. It wasn't Mike, but it was all she had.

Unfortunately for Mike, he didn't have a Kayla substitute. His entire night was spent tossing and turning, and sleep avoided him. In desperation, he grabbed the pillow his sister slept on and breathed in every bit of her scent. After a few minutes, he was able to nod off, still clutching the pillow.

The next day Mike got out of bed early on purpose. His mom was always up first and liked sitting outside, drinking her coffee. He figured it was the best opportunity to get her on his side about switching schools.

The talk went well. Mom enjoyed having coffee with her son, and she was excited that he came to her with his problem.

"I'll see what I can do, honey. However, you know your father. He's not a big fan of last-minute changes to anything."