All Comments on 'Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 06'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Another Cuckold Story

Please put this trash in Fetish where it belongs. No self respecting husband that isnt a wimp cukold would want to watch his wife with another guy. Put a bullet in this Your sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Floridayan sees "watches his wife's seduction"

and reads the story and comments. Proof positive Random and huecuck have competition for the biggest closet cuck on this site. I guess seeing "gay male smokes cock and gets ass reamed" would be the clincher? Come out of the closet fer crissakes...

PetersimpsonPetersimpsonover 12 years agoAuthor
A message for the dissenters!

Thank you so much Floridayan and Anonymous for taking the trouble to read right through my story - it's really rather flattering that two people such as you should have bothered to plough through four such whole long sections, particularly as you profess to dislike the subject so much.

Perhaps I could give you a little guidance, to save you having to go to so much effort next time.

Literotica is a site for people interested in sex and in sexual fantasies. Some of the stories are absolute fantasy and some are based on fact. There are many different tastes when it comes to sex and what's sauce for the goose in one story, may not be for the gander.

My advice to people with no imagination, is that they really shouldn't waste their time bothering to read the postings here - they're obviously too spicy for their tastes. Perhaps a littgle Enid Blyton or Noddy, or Pooh Bear would be more acceptable to their delicate sensibilities?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Take kayla

And retire to that big whorehouse in armagosa or Tijuana more your class . 0 for value 0 for sex contrent 0 for the whole fucking pile of excrement. Quit writing try English channel swimming with 100 kg weights.

ThringThringover 12 years ago
Well written

A very erotic and well written story. Thanks I enjoyed the theme and the sensual way you drew out every moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
3 Stars

Five for the build up and the sex. But, only one for the dialogue. More specifically, as you, the author, are English by nationality and your use of the language clearly reflects this, you should keep your characters English. The attempts at "American English" were atrocious and very distracting.

But, the story itself was well done, and I thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pretty bad when

Pretty bad when the author of this crap starts telling the readers what should be posted and what should not, i am sorry if some of us are a little more open minded and read and then decide if they like what they read or not and you can be sure i didn't read it because when i see your name i get sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
2006-the present day.

You have been a limp dicked cuckold for that long? Or you have been cucking your limp dicked wimp cuckold friend for that long, either way you are one messed up freak, but don't worry many freaks will enjoy your story, look at them jerk off to it wishing they were the man in the story, oh wait yes they are aren't they? and don't worry king of the cuckolds will be along soon, the one with out a name, here he is now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
numerous cuckolds spotted

"I didn't read it" but left a bunch of comments = closeted cuckold. Probably jizzed their panties just reading the description. Doesn't take much to get closet cucks off, reading "watch wife get seduced" is enough to blow their little loads.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Hey Pedro Can you Read?

Thanks for the disertation on geese and ganders, Strange that an author has to justify his writing style. Unusual. If you read what I said this AM my statement was that if you want to write this kind of story have at it. Please put it where it belongs. Like you said people have fantasies and FETISHES which is what you just described.Just put it into the correct category Cuckoldry is a fetish and that is what you wrote about. Nothing personal sport, I realize if this is what floats your boat go for it But under no cicumstances does it belong in LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just have a spank and fuck off Floridacuck

you boring little troll.

keep writing Peter. I love naughty wife tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star.

....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Very well written... hot... liked it a lot. Not sure why there are negative comments. Injecting your own morals on an erotic story site is pretty hypocritical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

You Have TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS...KAYLA is soooooo hot!!!! Peter has to have her again and again as Jake does too as a threesome! Whatever, we NEED more chapters...PLEASE!!!!!

If you could incorporate more pictures of KAYLA that would be wonderful as I only found the one so far.

A little draggy in some places but the pillow talk and fantasy is GREAT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmm..Simpson...Simpson..

Bulgarian, isn't it ? 1 Star !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
God damn, another British cowardly and gutless faggot !

It seems the whole nation is full of them. Most worthless nation in the world. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
buddies? friends?

I'm sorry but this chapter did nothing for me. cause for all the work Jake did to bring Peter and Kayla together. Peter takes advantage of their supposed friendship and stabs him in the back . Look, supposedly they had 1 1/2 hours before Jake got back so why is he taking his sweet time? He is going to have her alone the following day. Right? He wasted like thirty minutes cause he didn't want to undress on his own another thirty minutes of kissing her. And then he decides he's going to take his time by going down on her before fucking her. He also stabbed his supposed friend in the back by confessing about the pictures. He could have asked her what picture she was talking about so as to have her tell or show him the picture in question. You knew his plan was to stay there long enough till Jake got tired of waiting for him to finish and have to come into his house and catch them so that the next time he can fuck her in front of him and make his "friends" wife lose all respect for her husband so that now he will control their life and Jake will be his cuck. This was a very sad chapter. Nobody no matter how stupid deserves something like that especially from someone he thought of as a friend. And it took you six chapters to show Peter for whom he truly is. Is there perhaps a seventh.? Hopefully not. Not if it follows in the same fashion and tries to make it look as if everything is roses. Its a very, very sad feeling for Jake and Kayla.

TXcreampieeaterTXcreampieeaterabout 7 years ago
A perfect story

Thru all her husband has been planning and encouraging, this story is fantastic. I did basicly the same efforts to get my girlfriend ooen up to having a guy in our sex times. Wanted to say stop as he was entering her pussy, but was so excited by the idea that she was letting a guy enter her, was dying to see. After I wanted to say let's not do this any more, but in a couple of days we both were wanting it again. Had many adventures with a guy fucking her, bare back ofcourse, and there were times she woukld get fucked when I wasn't there. Our sex life was great !!

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495over 3 years ago

YOU know how to tell a story. Keep it going please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous