Kayla Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian gets to explore Kayla's abilities.
1.4k words
4.73
3.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cipherer
Cipherer
29 Followers

Chapter two: Exploration

About an hour ago, I discovered some kind of shapeshifting superhuman (if she's even human) in my bedroom. Right now, I'm catching up on some homework. Kayla is looking around my apartment, inspecting every little thing she finds. At the moment she's rummaging through the kitchen cabinets. I decide to take a quick break from the calculus.

"What're you searching for?" I ask Kayla, who is now looking in the fridge. "Are you hungry?"

"Hmmm, just getting familiar with my new home. And I don't need to eat, silly! Your cum is enough!" She sounds very glad about that.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that. So, you live here now?"

"Do you not like that? I can leave if you want..." She looks at me a little disappointed.

"Oh no it's perfectly fine! I just hadn't really thought about it that's all." I tell her. Kayla smiles and opens the freezer.

"Crazy how much your species eats everyday... Isn't it annoying to constantly have to eat?"

"Uhh... You get used to it? It's not constantly, only like three meals a day. And what do you mean 'your species'?"

"Have you ever met a human that can do this?" She changes into Becca again and flashes her boobs, quickly changing back after. She's changing much quicker than before, I wonder why. "Of course I'm not human!"

"What are you then? I've never heard of a species 'shapeshifting sex creature'..."

"Uh... I don't really know what I am. But I'm sure I'm not human!"

"Anyways, I have to go finish my homework. Good luck with your inspection!"

----

As I'm brushing my teeth, I see Kayla already laying down on my bed, now wearing pajamas. It must be nice being able to instantly change what you're wearing.

"You sure you wanna sleep next to me? I can sleep on the couch if you want." I ask her.

"Brian, you need to stop worrying so much. I would've said something by now if I didn't want to sleep next to you." Kayla answers. I lay down next to her. I did not expect to be sleeping next to someone today.

"You can look towards me, I won't bite unless you want me to." She teases. I turn around. She has pretty cool eyes. Jeez I'm awkward. "Want to have some fun?" She proposes. "Remember, I can be everything you want me to be!" She giggles. I nod.

"Well, who will it be tonight?"

"I really don't know. You can choose."

"Okay, but next time you choose. Promise?"

"Promise."

Kayla's skin starts to ripple again. A little while later she's turned into a pretty good looking girl, but I have no clue who.

"Sorry, but who are you?"

"Don't you remember me? You bumped into me in the hallway today!" Her voice is somewhat softer than Kayla's normal one. Suddenly, I remember. When I was walking from first to second class today, I managed to bump into this girl. It was honestly quite embarrassing. I had briefly helped her pick her things up again. I didn't even look at her that well.

"Were you really this hot?" I asked her.

"Maybe I improved her a little..." Kayla's says with her normal voice. "But let's get to the good stuff. What do you want me to do?"

My indecisiveness acts up again. "Uh... Give me a blowjob again?"

"You really need to work on your assertiveness, but I'll take it." She gets under the sheets. I can barely see her anymore. She takes off my underwear and doesn't waste much time. Her tongue gently caresses all around my penis. After a little while, she removes her mouth from my dick.

"Ready for a surprise?"

"I guess?" I answer. What does she mean by surprise? I guess I'll know soon enough...

"Alright, don't look!"

I feel her mouth go around my member again. Her tongue circles around and around. It feels really good. I'm getting curious to what the surprise is. She starts kissing the side of my shaft gently. Suddenly, I feel a second pair of lips on the other side! Both start licking up and down, and when my dick enters a mouth again, the second mouth starts gently sucking on my balls.

"Oh, that feels amazing Kayla.." I muster. She takes her mouth off my balls and answers.

"Thanks, you feel amazing in my mouth!" the other mouth softly moans around my cock. She starts going faster and I feel I'm getting closer. The other mouth also redoubles it's efforts. She starts moaning loader.

"Oh- oh, Kayla!" I say as I ejaculate into her mouth. I hear the mouths kissing.

"Mmm~ your cum feels so nice on my tongue", both mouths proclaim in unison, after which they swallow.

"Wow, this is really trippy, Kayla. Or should I say Kaylas?"

She appears from under the sheets, now having a single mouth again. "Thanks! I felt like trying something new, testing my limits you know."

"Well, if you feel like testing your limits ever again, just tell me. I'm all for this kind off experimentation!" I joke.

"Will do!"

I tell her good night, after which I turn around. I fall asleep a little while later.

----

I wake up spooning Kayla. She's already awake and seems to have one of her hands buried inside her panties.

"Ahem.. Do you need any help with that?"

"Yess.. You left me all hot and bothered last night and I really really really want to cum..."

"Alright, what do you want me to do?"

"Assertiveness, Brian! Fucking ram your fingers inside me, I need it!" She moans. I reach around her hips to put my hand in her panties. Her own hand leaves and I'm left free reign over her pussy. It already feels really wet, how long has she been lying here fingering herself? I start circling my fingers on her clit.

"More.. Put them in me..." She whispers. I start teasing her with my fingers around her entrance.

"Please" She begs. I push inside. She loudly moans, and I silently hope I closed my windows the night before. I start fingering her roughly. She loves it, moaning and grinding her ass on my covered dick, which has now also woken up. Suddenly, she reaches her climax, as her moans highten in pitch and her breaths become quick and heavy. She seems to lose control, as parts of her body start shifting. Her nails are suddenly painted a bright red, her ass gets a little plumpier and I also watch her hair changing colors, settling on a platinum white.

"Jeez, you really made me cum hard!" She pants. "You're really good at fingering, Brian!"

"Thanks?" I awkwardly reply to the somewhat unique compliment.

----

I check the time. 9:14. I feel my hart start racing, until I remember it's tuesday already and my first lecture isn't until ten. After cuddling with Kayla for a couple minutes I get out of bed and dress myself. I go to the bathroom to take ---- well you know what I mean, and Kayla suddenly barges in, startling me.

"I think I'm going to take a shower, is that okay?" She asks.

"Sure thing. And could you maybe let me piss in peace next time?"

"Ow, sorry! I'll think of it next time. Anyways, do you feel like joining me in the shower?" She asks as she starts taking off her pajamas.

"It pains me to say no, but I have to make some breakfast for myself and get to college.." I answer.

"Aw, that's okay, we'll make it up another time!" She takes off her bra and lets it fall to the ground. Her boobs bounce up and down a little as she moves.

"Already looking forward to that time!" I wash my hands. "Kayla?"

"Yes?"

"Can I please.. feel you up a little? Your boobs look great." I asks a little timidly. Assertiveness Brian, assertiveness!

"Sure!" As she says that I place my hands on her boobs. I feels amazing as I put my fingers on her soft skin. Her nipples are hard, and I gently grab one. She giggles.

"Come on, I can handle a lot more!" She taunts. I pull on her nipple a little harder. She fails to stiffle a moan.

"Ah, that feels nice" She says.

"I agree, but I do have to get out of the bathroom now," I say. "Good luck with your shower and I'll see you in the afternoon? I have lectures until 4PM."

"Alright, I'll wait for you~ Bye!" She says as I watch her cup her boobs for me and display them a last time. Oh, how I hate college right now. After making breakfast I walk to the campus.

Cipherer
Cipherer
29 Followers