Kayla Sex Addict Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla slipped off her cut-offs and naked headed into the surf joined by the other three topless girls swimming out to where it was nice and deep before getting interment together. After swimming and playing for awhile they headed back into the house to have lunch.

"I think we all should go to the club tonight just to keep an eye on Kayla's debut and also find some guys to shag." said Anna.

"Jeez Anna you can act like a slut at times but what else are we going to do so yeah I'm a starter." said Crystal.

"You looking to have those security guards give you another double plugging are you Crystal." said Tara.

"Maybe." laughed Crystal as she slipped her hand inside her bikini bottom.

The girls spent the rest of the afternoon swimming and sunning with Anna joining Kayla in being totally naked.

"You seem to be comfortable in the nude now Kayla." said Tara.

"Well seems I will be spending most of my working hours this way might as well get used to it and least with the weather getting warmer it feels good." replied Kayla.

The girls took awhile to decide what to wear for the evening, in the end Tara went with a short skirt and halter top while Crystal opted for a firm fitting dress and Anna a short skirt with a mesh top. Kayla just put on what she had worn earlier.

They strolled arm in arm along the beach and thru the park coming up on to the road the club was on heading to the pizza place across the road for dinner where you could sit outside.

As they ate pizza they looked over at the club which was just starting to open and the first thing they noticed was the life size cutout of Kayla in just her open cut-offs and her hand on her pussy, with the words across her midriff performing tonight.

"Well if that doesn't get you customers." giggled Anna.

Once they had finished the pizzas they walked over to the club, security smiled and palmed Crystal's ass as she went past. Kayla headed to the back noticing the winners throne was sitting at the back of the stage. The girls grabbed a table and ordered wine.

Out back Lara told Kayla to strip then handed her a white t-shirt that only just sat on her butt which meant the moment she sat or bent over her pussy would be in full view.

The club soon started to full up and the MC introduced Kayla to the crowd before she was dowsed in freezing water bringing a roar of approval, then as she sat on the throne the first of the strippers started her performance.

It didn't take long for Kayla to be told her she had a client.

"Remember the quicker you get the guy to cum the better, any way oral pussy or your ass." said Lara.

Her first client wasn't a bad looker around his mid twenties, she took him to the pleasure room and soon had his pants off and lying back on the mattress. She stroked his cock and as it got nice and hard brought her lips to it swirling her tongue around it as she went down on him. With her tongue working all over his cock as she bobbed up and down it didn't take long for him to grunt and fill her mouth. She slipped off him showing the load he had deposited in her mouth then closing her lips and swallowed. It had only taken 15 minutes to get him to cum, so for the guy it was an expensive blow job.

She took a wet wipe gave him a quick wipe then did his pants back up before leading him back out towards his mates. Then she grabbed a water at the bar before wandering over to where the girls were sitting.

"Hope they are all as easy as that." giggled Kayla.

"Probably won't be." said Tara.

Once she had had her drink she wandered back on stage waving to the crowd then engaging in a deep tongue kiss with the stripper just completing her routine,

before sitting back on the throne.

The next customer was a heavy set guy who wanted to fuck, so she found herself on her back on the mattress as he pumped into her. She ground her pussy back against him squeezing her vagina muscles in an effort to bring him off which she finally did after a sweaty thirty minutes that had him grunting a good size load into her pussy. Slipping the t-shirt back on after sending him back out to the bar she headed to the shower where a quick freezing wash had her partly presentable.

She headed back on stage hopping on the throne watching the latest stripper going thru her routine as cum still leaked from her pussy as she sat legs spread out.

As the current stripper came to the end of her routine she came over to Kayla kneeling before her and tonguing her pussy while twerking her own naked butt to the crowd getting roars of approval.

Anna and Crystal waved the waitress over to get more wine, Tara had wandered off with the guy she had fucked the other night. The first stripper had been giving a customer a private lap dance in one of the darker booths and on finishing she hopped off him and walked over to the table Anna and Crystal were at.

"Would you ladies like a fresh cream pie only $20?" she said

As Anna looked at her she could see cum leaking from her.

"What do you reckon Crystal it does look tasty and definitely fresh." said Anna.

Crystal's eyes widened when she twigged but she still put $20 on the table.

The stripper put the twenty into a purse on the chain around her waist then hopped up on the table and spread her legs, Anna dived straight in swirling her tongue thru the goo before pulling back to allow Crystal a taste. There expert tongues soon had licked and sucked up all the cream and Anna worked the girls clit hard bringing her to a climax which flushed out a bit more.

Kayla was back in the pleasure room servicing another customer which she soon had coming in her mouth, once he was done she found there were another two customers ready to double team her. Obviously these two were regulars at DPing girls as one lay on the mattress pulling her on top while his mate entered her ass as her pussy slid down on the others cock. She found herself totally enjoying this fuck as the guys worked her hard with the bottom guy grinding against her clit causing her to have her first orgasm of the night which immediately had the guys unloading in her.

After partaking of the cream pie Anna and Crystal found a couple of guys joining them at their table ordering another round of drinks. Hands were soon sliding up their thighs finding nice damp bare pussies.

"This place certainly is a fuck palace." said Crystal.

Kayla had managed a quick shower after the last two but found herself with another customer before she could get back on stage, so she knelt before him and gave him a nice delicious blow job with one hand stroking and squeezing his balls resulting in him filling her mouth with another load.

The lighting in the bar softened and the stage lights came up as the latest stripper exited. The throne was moved towards the front and the MC came on.

"Right it's that time of the night where our lovely wet t-shirt queen will service all those that have paid the fee in a wild bang." said the MC.

Kayla was out back having another shower when midnight arrived, so turning the shower off she headed up on stage with the very wet white t-shirt plastered to her body. Once on stage she went out front and center gave a big wave to the crowd then ripped the t-shirt open peeling it off and tossing it out where it promptly landed on some young guys head. Giving her tits a squeeze and running her hand thru her pussy she then hopped on the throne ready for the first guys.

The guys came up on stage after giving the security guy the ticket they had purchased with the first one going straight between Kayla's spread legs sliding his cock into her pussy while the other went around to her mouth and a couple more came up to have Kayla stroke them. All the time the big screens were showing a montage of Kayla's crowning from the other night.

The guys that had joined Anna and Crystal now had them sitting on their laps as they watched the show, Anna had unzipped her guys pants and his cock was in her pussy while his hands played with her big tits. Crystal was just getting felt up by her guy but could feel his hardness pressing against her butt.

It didn't take long for Kayla to receive her first loads with the one in her mouth coming first and pulling out so he plastered her face which set off the two she was stroking resulting in her tits getting sprayed from both sides. As those guys left another couple took their place as the guy in her pussy unloaded, with her mouth full again she stroked the next guy who didn't last long set off by the sight of her cum soaked chest. Another guy was now in her pussy while she continue to service the one in her mouth. When those two finally unloaded that brought an end to the night as there were no other ticket holders.

Lara came up and took some pictures as Kayla lay on the throne in all her cum soaked glory.

"God if every evening finishes the same way Kayla's gonna be a well serviced girl." said Crystal,

"It varies from night to night but once summer arrives the town gets packed and this club goes hard out." said the guy fulling Anna's pussy.

The stage lights had gone off and Kayla had headed out back to the showers were she found herself being joined by some of the strippers for a very wet lesbian session as they licked the cum from her body and pussy.

Security had started hustling out the stragglers as the club closed up. Anna headed down to the park with the guy who had just filled her pussy while Crystal was still in the club as security had invited her to try out the throne with them.

Kayla put her cut-offs back on and not bothering with her top still damp from the shower headed out stopping to sit on the stage while the security guys finished enjoying Crystal.

Once Crystal put her dress back on and with cum leaking down her legs joined Kayla as they wandered back to the house catching up with Anna who had just finished blowing a guy in the park and also had cum leaking from her pussy.

Back at the house they all stripped and went for a swim joined by Tara who was already back after a good fucking on the beach with the guy she had left the club with.

Next morning Kayla was up having breakfast looking out at the surf which was pumping when Tara surfaced.

"That's a good 3 to 4 foot swell shall we go for a surf." said Kayla.

"Indeed." replied Tara.

Putting their bikini bottoms on and grabbing their boards they paddled out and were soon getting some great rides as well as taking some big wipe outs trying to be to fancy on the waves.

After a couple of hours in the surf they caught a couple of good waves in and ran out of the surf to where Anna and Crystal were lying putting there boards down and dropping into the sand.

"Well that was another pretty wild night Kayla do you think you can last the 300 days." said Anna.

"It was incredible and totally enjoyed the final followed by the lesbo shower games after." replied Kayla.

"Talked with the house owner and you will be able to stay here for the next six months at least." said Crystal.

"Well that's one issue out of the way for now." replied Kayla.

With a heavy surf still rolling in Crystal and Anna opted to just lay an enjoy the sun, so Tara and Kayla picked up the boards and went back to surf some more.

Eventually Kayla and Tara rejoined the girls on shore and headed into the house to re-hydrate and grab a snack.

Being still early afternoon they decided to go check out the shops before finding somewhere for dinner, Anna Tara and Crystal wore simple dresses while Kayla wore shorts and a tank top.

They wandered up the road from the house checking out the shops which were mostly tourist trap types before opting to have some dinner at the little Italian place. The girls decided to check some of the other clubs around the area and would come over to Brad's Girlie Bar about the time Kayla would be doing the nightly gang bang.

So after a few hugs Kayla headed off to work and as she arrived on the road the Bar was a rain shower went thru so that as she entered the Bar her tank top was soaked and clinging to her body fully transparent.

"Well that's a good way to advertise. I've loaded to your account your last nights earnings as you probably need some spending money, the next lot will go thru weekly." said Lara.

"Okay that will help." replied Kayla.

She headed out back and stripped off then grabbing one of the club tees and putting it on wandered back out into the bar. Having just opened and with rain passing thru outside it was still a bit quite so she sat with a couple of the strippers waiting for things to pick up.

Eventually the MC got things going and Kayla went up on stage giving the small crowd a wave before the usual dowsing of cold water to plaster the tee to her body and then she hopped on the throne while the first of the strippers started her routine. With the rain about outside it was a slower night and Kayla only ended up having one client which was a good fuck thou as he lasted quite awhile before coming in her and she managed to have a small orgasm.

Once back on the throne she sat and watched the strippers who also where finding things slow with no lap dances being requested.

Midnight arrived and it was gang bang time which didn't take long as there was only three guys wanting to enjoy her.

In the shower with the strippers after they all had plenty of fun to make up for the slow night, with the other girls saying some nights were like this especially if the weather was poor.

Due to the weather the girls must have opted not to come and with steady rain still coming down she opted to head home naked rather than get her shorts and top wet.

Next morning it was still raining so Kayla decided to go swimming naked with virtually no one on the beach. After a nice relaxing swim she came back into the house for breakfast with the other girls also now up.

"You didn't come to the club in the end." said Kayla.

"Nah with it being a wet evening we came back here and enjoyed each other." replied Anna.

"The club was quiet once the rain set in." said Kayla.

Having finished breakfast Kayla checked her bank account on her laptop.

"Wow that first night was good I earned over 2K." said Kayla.

"In one evening no wonder all those other girls were so keen to win that contest if you can earn that sort of money." said Anna.

"Probably didn't do as well last night if it was quiet but on a real busy night you could make some serious dosh." said Crystal.

With the beach being quite due to the weather all four girls decided to play in the surf naked with it still being a warm day. They had fun flashing their pussies when ever they dived under and hands found there way to tits and pussy as they played sex tag.

After playing in the surf for awhile and getting each other excited they returned to the house for more sensual sex with Kayla doing plenty of pussy licking as the other girls took turns riding her face.

By the evening the weather had improved so the girls dressing similar to the previous night went and had dinner at the Thai place. While Kayla headed to work the girls checked out a dance club.

With the evening becoming quite humid the club was fulling up quite well just after Kayla arrived and the first of the strippers was getting ready to go. Kayla had barely been hosed down when she had her first client a nice cute looking lad who took her doggy style for a good energetic fuck filling her pussy in only ten minutes. With more guys already starting to line up to enjoy Kayla she didn't even clean up and having three guys together they didn't seem to mind as each filled a hole and gave her a hard rough fucking before they all pulled out and unloaded over her.

Although customers were waiting she went and took a quick shower then came back to the pleasure room where another two were ready to double plug her.

By the time midnight arrived for her to gang bang on stage she wandered out naked with the remains of the tee wrapped around her neck, stopping for a water she surveyed the bar seeing there was still a large crowd. Then she headed up on stage tossing the tee out to a cheering crowd and hopped on the throne.

Still with cum leaking from her last client she stroked her pussy awaiting the first guys, the first one up was well hung with a big thick cock but he slid into her cum lubed pussy easily while the next guy took her mouth with two more happy to have her hands stroking them. The one in her mouth was first to cum and he held his cock deep in her mouth as he unloaded, while Kayla worked the cocks in her hands quicker resulting in them pumping over her tits. As they left another three guys took there place while the thick cock in her pussy still plowed her in long hard thrust. With the fucking her pussy was taking her orgasm soon arrived which had her sucking hard on the cock in her mouth which emptied another load in her mouth and her pulsing pussy finally set the thick cock off delivering a sizable load.

It was one o'clock when the least customer sprayed her body down, she was a total mess but continue to massage the goo over her body while Lara took lots of close up shots.

When she finally stood the girls were sitting at a table close to the stage so she jumped down and went and gave each a lingering gooey kiss.

"Been a busy night, will have a quick shower then we can go, unless you want to join me." said Kayla.

"I will as you look so glistening edible." said Anna.

Anna went back to the shower with Kayla stripping off her dress and took one of Kayla's tits in her mouth while fingering her and a couple of the strippers joined in turning the cold tap on as they did. As the freezing water cascaded over them Anna squatted down and was lapping Kayla's pussy while the strippers licked her body.

Back out in the bar Tara was sucking off the MC while Lara ate her pussy and Crystal was being double fucked by the security guys.

Eventually Kayla was clean having cum a couple of times on Anna's tongue while the strippers had brought Anna off. They dried off with Anna slipping her dress back on and Kayla just her shorts and headed out with Tara having swallowed all the MC could offer her while soaking Lara's face joining them. Crystal wasn't far behind them once the security guys filled her holes.

The remainder of the week was much the same with swimming and sunning during the day and Kayla at the club each night while the girls went round some of the other bars looking for cute guys to play with.

Come Sunday the last full day for the girls before they went home, they joined Kayla when she went to Brad's place for a little party that Bob the police Chief would be at.

Knowing it would be a full on sex party the girls only wore their bikini bottoms and tees to Brad's place. When they arrived it was a flash place with a big pool out back that had a waterfall feature and slide at the deep end.

Brad was just in his shorts and Lara was there totally naked lazing in the pool plus the security guys where there as well.

"Hi ladies drinks and nibbles are down by the spa, shed your clothes and enjoy the pool. Bob is running a bit behind but will be here soon." said Brad.

Tara was the first to strip off and hopped on the slide dropping in the pool to join Lara. Anna and Kayla just slipped their tees off for now, Crystal went over to where the security guys were lazing on loungers and did a seductive strip in front of them.

Tara had tipped Lara of the lilo she had been lazing on and they were now down the deep end in a seductive embrace slowly sinking to the bottom. After Crystal's little show the security guys shed there shorts and she was kneeling between the two going from one to the other sucking their cocks.

Brad was now sitting on a bench on the far side of the pool with Kayla in his lap stroking each others bodies.