Kayla Sex Addict Ch. 03

Story Info
Kayla starts life as a whore.
11.7k words
4.36
4.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers

Kayla won the contest now she must become a whore.

-----

While Kayla slept on the other girls gathered on the beach to discuss what the options where.

"So Anna have you told Kayla yet what winning means under the fine print." said Crystal.

"Not yet, once she gets up then we will discuss it." replied Anna.

"So are there any options to get out of this?" asked Tara.

"Not really. we could just run out but that club by the way it operates must be protected by the local law which means they could track us down." said Anna.

"Yeah and with all the pictures and videos taken last night, don't really want them being used against us." said Crystal.

"Are there any benefits." said Tara.

"Well the fact a former winner was in the contest and a lot that appeared to be whores, the financial benefit must be worth it." said Anna.

Kayla woke sore but on a sexy high after her win in the contest, as she thought about what happened last night a lot seemed a blur but her ass and pussy throbbed reminding her of how wild it had ended up. She climbed naked from the bed and took a cold shower, feeling more refreshed she grabbed her bikini bottom slipping it on and headed down to the beach as she could see the other girls were sitting chatting.

"Morning that was a wild night." said Kayla.

"One way of putting it but there's more to it that you need to know." said Anna.

"What is that." said Kayla.

"Well when you signed in did you read any of the contract." asked Anna.

"No the girl just said it covered the rights to the pics and vids plus ensured we got paid." said Kayla.

"Well there was a bit more in the fine print of which the gang bang you got to enjoy but there is also a wee bit more in regards to winning and that's you become the club whore for the next year." said Anna.

"Anna what ex actually does that mean and you must of known those rules beforehand." said Kayla.

"Well I didn't actually think you would win what with your small tits only thought you might be lucky to make the final 6 but that you would have some fun and we might attract a bunch of guys to play with. Certainly didn't think you would turn into such a horny little sex slut." replied Anna.

"Anna so that's why it was me rather than Crystal or Tara so what happens now?" said Kayla.

"Well we have to head back to the club and find out the details." said Anna.

Kayla got up and ran into the surf for a swim needing to clear her head and digest what Anna had told her.

"Well that went not to bad." said Tara.

The other girls then joined Kayla in the water for a bit of pushing and shoving and lots of giggles. Eventually they exited the water damp bodies glistening as they wandered back up to the house for some breakfast.

After breakfast Kayla pulled her shorts on and a loose tank top while Anna just put a t-shirt on happy that her skimpy bikini bottom was okay and the two girls headed along the beach towards where the club was. Tara and Crystal went back to sunning themselves on the beach after all Anna created the mess she could sort it.

Kayla and Anna exited the beach up thru the park and walked up the road to where the cub was. In daylight Brad's Girlie Bar looked a dive and at that stage of the morning was basically shut up other than a side door that was unlocked.

One of the security guys from the previous evening was sitting just inside the door and he grinned as Kayla and Anna entered.

"Wheres your hot blonde friend." he said.

"She's sunning on the beach. Who do we need to chat to about the contract." said Anna.

"Lara's in the bar and Brad's in his office." he said.

So they headed around to the bar to where Lara was, she was the organizer from the previous evening.

"Ah our little sexpot returns, ready to start work are you." said Lara.

"About that, Kayla is not a local so how does she get out of the next part of the contract." said Anna.

"Can't she signed the contract so she's ours for the next year unless she doesn't complete at least 300 days then she's going be around for longer." said Lara.

"300 days that's like one day a week off must be a better option." said Anna.

"You need to talk to Brad about that." said Lara.

With that she took them up to Brad's Office. Brad was sitting at his desk but even so they could see he was a big lad, he stood 6'6" and 200lb all muscle with a 9" cock and he loved to fuck.

"Well our newest slut here already, was just checking out last nights pics and videos to determine what to use for the ads." said Brad

"Well the next part of the contract we are not happy with." said Anna.

"I can be a little flexible but it all comes down to the bottom line." said Brad.

"Well for a start we are not local and 300 days is way to much for a year." said Anna.

"So the cute slut not able to talk for herself, or are you her lawyer." said Brad.

"I'm her friend who got her into this mess so there must be some way we can improve things." said Anna.

Brad stood and walked around in front of his desk and as he lent against it he undid his jeans.

"Well for a start mouth how about you slip that t-shirt off and then service my cock til I tell you to stop." laughed Brad.

Anna hesitated only a moment then she pulled her t-shirt off and dropped to her knees in front of Brad pushing his jeans down which resulted in his cock smacking her in the face. Recovering quickly she wrapped her 38D tits around his monster and started with a sensual tit fuck.

"Well Kayla seems all your friends are sluts where are the other two, that blonde looked real hot getting double plugged." said Brad.

"They are sunning themselves on the beach." Kayla said nervously.

"You signed the contract so your going to have to honour it unless your three friends are willing to spice things up." said Brad.

A nervous Kayla asked. "What might that en-tale?"

As he stroked Anna's hair guiding his cock into her mouth, he looked at Kayla like a fox does a chicken.

"After last nights little show there's going to be a lot of guys wanting to enjoy you, which means you and me could make a lot of money. So best I can offer you is 100 days whoring in my clubs, if you and your friends agree to starring in some very raunchy videos." said Brad.

"How many videos and how raunchy?" Kayla asked nervously.

"Well they will be full on gang bangs so minimum of 6." said Brad.

Brad now started thrusting his big cock fully into Anna's mouth causing her to gag and slobber.

"What if they or some don't agree?" asked Kayla.

"Well then your back to 300 days to end your contract which you might actually like and want to extend maybe even look to defend your title next year. Pretty well all your competition from last night especially those that made the last 6 are already whores, so shows how much they want the contract." said Brad.

Looking at Anna's face covered in saliva as Brad fucked her hard and feeling her own pussy becoming soaked, Kayla was at a cross road would the girls agree to doing the videos or should she just accept her fate and be a whore for 300 days over the next year.

"I will have to chat with them all." said Kayla.

"That's fine but I will expect you back here tomorrow with all your friends ready to sign the new contract or ready to start work. Now strip I want to have a closer look at you." said Brad.

Brad drove his cock deep into Anna's throat and grunted unloading the first spurt down her gullet before drawing back to unload several spurts in her mouth before finishing on her face. Anna just slumped back on the floor gasping as she swallowed what was in her mouth, that was the roughest face fuck she had ever had.

Kayla looking at Anna as she sprawled on the floor with a cum coated face slowly removed her top then dropped her shorts and pulled the ties on her bikini bottom.

Brad then ran his hands over Kayla squeezing her little tits then running his hand thru her soaked pussy.

"Hmm ready to go I like that, lean against the desk and spread those legs." said Brad.

As Kayla did as she was told Brad stepped behind her and thrust his hard cock all the way into her.

"Oh FUCK that's to big fuck" cried Kayla.

"Get used to it as you will be doing this a lot for the next year, might have to get these little titty's enlarged a bit." said Brad.

He now started a long hard fucking of Kayla which would take awhile having just unloaded in and on Anna. He wrapped his arms around her grabbing her little tits and started pulling and twisting her nipples.

For Kayla the pleasure started to flood her body, "Oh fuck fuck fuck yes yes use me oh god that's so fucking good."

Anna finally recovering from her face fucking just sat on the floor watching Kayla getting railed hard by Brad's big cock.

After a good hard 30 minutes of fucking Brad unloaded again this time deep into Kayla's pussy as Kayla had become a squirming shaking wreck taken over by her multi orgasms.

"MMMMMMMMM Oh Fuuccckkk Fuuccckkk arrrggghhh mmmmmmm." moaned Kayla.

Brad finally withdrew from Kayla watching some of his cum leak out and run down her legs, while picking up a shot of Kayla with her cut-offs open her hand in her crotch and wet.

"Think this will be a good shot for the ads at the clubs when your are working, don't you think." said Brad.

Kayla looked and moaned. "Mmmmmmmmmm oh yes."

"Good choice, well I shall see you girls tomorrow." said Brad.

"Somewhere we can clean up?" said Anna.

"Nope that's what tongues are for, once you start working here there is a ladies room. Anyhow you had no trouble leaving this morning all gooed up." said Brad.

Anna realizing they had no other choice buried her face in Kayla's pussy as she was still leaning against the table recovering and started licking up some of the leakage before getting up and turning Kayla around so they could kiss and Kayla could lick cum from Anna's face.

Once a bit presentable the girls dressed with Kayla leaving her bikini bottom off not wanting to get dirty from Brad's cum still leaking out of her pussy and headed back down thru the bar to the side door exit.

"Looking forward to you working here." said Lara as they passed her.

The security guy let them out saying. "Bring the blonde next time want some more of that hot chicks ass."

Once they reached the beach they jogged down to where Crystal and Tara where still sunbathing.

Anna dropped her t-shirt with the other girls gear then ran into the surf and Kayla followed suit with bikini bottom in hand ran naked into the surf. Once they had cleaned them selves up a bit better and Kayla had put her bikini bottom back on they wandered back out of the surf and dropped into the sand by the other girls.

"So how did it go? Looks like you had more sex." said Tara.

"Not great, but we did meet Brad the boss a big dude with a big cock who likes to fuck hard." said Anna.

"So were you able to get out of the contract or at least improve the deal?" asked Crystal.

"Not really and it's worst than we thought, it's a minimum 300 days of whoring. He did offer a deal only 100 days but only if all four of us star in at least 6 full on gang bang videos." replied Kayla.

"Sorry Kayla but no way I'm becoming a porn star." said Tara.

"Much the same here although might be fun but once it's done and on the net you can't go back." said Crystal.

"So I'm on my own then." sniffed Kayla.

"I'd like to help but after that face fuck from Brad who knows how rough those gang bang vids could be. It did sound like the money will be good thou." said Anna.

"The thing is if your going to be down here for a year you will need somewhere to stay, plus before you sign a final contract you will really need to look at the fine print." said Tara.

"Once we know the final details then we can work out a plan as to how we can support you, don't really want to loose my favourite pussy licker." said Crystal.

With no other ideas left they settled back into sunning and swimming for what was left of the day. That evening the other three girls treated Kayla to the most sensual sex session ever ensuring she was the centre of attention and driven to the most passionate orgasms ever.

"Well it might be awhile before you get such female pleasure as you will be a toy for guys for the next year." said Tara as she lifted her face from between Kayla's very wet legs.

At midnight the four of them went skinny dipping feeling so relaxed after there sexual exploits and wanting Kayla to feel much freer in her nudity which was going to be a regular thing for her over the coming year.

The next morning Kayla was up early and went for another nude swim totally oblivious to anyone who was around on the beach at that time. When she exited the water with her body glistening in the early morning sun, she took her time wandering back up the beach to the house.

"Wow someone looks totally in tune with there surroundings." giggled Tara.

"Well if my next year is going to be about wearing next to nothing, might as well get used to it." replied Kayla.

Once she had had breakfast Kayla slipped into her cut-offs and cropped tank top, then headed off down the beach into the park and walked up to the club. The security guy let her in saying Brad was up in his office. She wandered thru the bar and up to his office.

"Hi Brad I'm here to finalize the contract." said Kayla.

"Where's your friends, deserted you?" asked Brad.

"None of them wanted to be porn stars." said Kayla.

"Okay then you ready to sign the contract?" asked Brad.

"Once I've had a proper read of it." said Kayla.

"Not a problem so just strip off and come sit on my lap, that's the way all the girls confirm the contract." grinned Brad.

As Kayla came around the desk she could see he had dropped his pants and his big cock was standing proud, so she slipped her cut-offs off and removed her top then in reverse cowgirl style hopped on his lap her pussy slipping down on his cock.

With his hands playing with her tits she started reading thru the contract. At that point Lara wandered in.

"I heard the sexpot was here need a hand." said Lara.

"Just a tongue, you know what to do." laughed Brad.

Lara indeed did as she slipped her top off and crawled under the desk so she could then lean in and start tonguing Kayla's pussy. For Kayla reading thru the contract was proving difficult not only was it long but there was lots of fine print and having Brad's big cock slowly grinding in her pussy while his hands groped her tits and Lara's tongue flicked up over Brad's big cock all the way to her clit.

"MMMM oh oh what's this about servicing the Police Chief and Mayor?" gasped Kayla.

"It's what ensures we can operate the way we do, you will enjoy the Chief he's my brother and the Mayor shes a raving lesbian." replied Brad.

"Ohh fuck and this about several porn shoots." cried Kayla.

"That will be good for your reputation and will be extra income for you." replied Brad.

Lara had managed to slip two fingers in her pussy in front of Brad's cock.

"Ohh I need to pee." gasped Kayla.

"When the contract is signed." replied Brad.

A squirming shaking Kayla signed and Brad gave Lara a little tap on the head, with that Lara took her over the edge causing Kayla to erupt in a massive squirting orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCCKKK FUCCCKKK ARRRGGHHH SHIT." screamed Kayla.

With Kayla a squirming squirting wreck Brad gave a couple of pumps then unloaded like a hose in her pussy. Lara totally soaked lapped up the juice flowing over her.

"Well that worked out well, so see you for first shift tonight at eight." said Brad.

Lara finally emerged from under the desk a total mess but grinning like a cat. Brad lifted Kayla of him and she had to lean against the desk as her legs were still quivering.

"Come I will show you the room and where to clean up." said Lara as she picked their clothes up.

Heading back down to the bar Lara lead her back behind the stage showing her a room set up with a big mattress, then lead her into another room which was obviously the girls dressing room and at the end was a massive shower area with multi heads. Lara lead her into the shower and turned on the cold tap which erupted from all four heads drenching them in freezing cold water, Lara just held Kayla and started a deep kissing session.

Eventually Lara separated them and bent Kayla over sliding her hands between Kayla's legs to help wash out Brad's cum still leaking from her.

"That was one of the better contract signings ever, you are going to do well over the next year. I have a feeling the Mayor will love her session with you." said Lara.

As they finally exited the shower Lara grabbed a couple of towels so they could roughly dry off.

"What should I wear when I come in later?" asked Kayla.

"Well you could come as you are or what you were wearing when you arrived, last years girl especially in summer just arrived in her bikini bottom and most other times a shirt." said Lara.

Kayla pulled her cut-offs back on but decided to stay topless as Lara had made no attempted to put her top back on as she headed to the bar in her damp shorts.

"If I'm going to be here so long I will need somewhere to stay." said Kayla.

"Where are you at the moment if it's cheap enough see if you can extend your lease, you will be making good money." said Lara.

So Kayla left the club still topless and headed down to the park, as she was nearly to the beach she ran into the girl Marcella who had finished runner up.

"We meet again, signed the final contract did you." said Marcella.

"Yes I start tonight." said Kayla.

"Did you read the whole contract and get any changes made?" asked Marcella.

"No changes but I need to pee/cum towards the end and Brad wouldn't let me unless i signed so probably didn't read the last page." said Kayla.

"Yeah bet that witch Lara had you on the verge of a big one, so you wouldn't have seen the clause where Brad and his brother can bred you." said Marcella.

"Oh god no." gasped Kayla.

"That's why I didn't defend my title as Brad had knocked me up and last year missed the contest because his cop brother had also got me pregnant." said Marcella.

"I'm on the pill so that shouldn't happen." said Kayla.

"You hope just watch that witch Lara doesn't swap yours for a placebo." said Marcella.

"Okay thanks for the info." said Kayla.

Kayla jogged along the beach back to where the girls were laying out sunbathing.

"Well you look like you been shagging again how the signing go no more bombshells." said Tara.

"It was difficult as Brad was fucking me while I tried to read the contract and that girl Lara was eating me driving me to a big squirting finish so probably didn't fully read or understand the last page." said Kayla.

"So there probably was a bombshell in it." said Tara.

"Could be as I bumped into that girl Marcella and she said there is a clause about Brad and his cop brother being able to bred." said Kayla.

"Shit we should of come with you." said Anna.

"But you can't come to my rescue when ever required, so I need to handle things myself. The sex was fucking awesome thou never squirted like that before." giggled Kayla.

"So where you going to stay and when do you start?" said Crystal

"Start at eight tonight and will have to see if I can stay on here as it's nice and when you girls are down here you can stay with me." said Kayla.

"Might be a bit expensive on your own, but we might pitch in." said Anna.

"Well Lara reckons I will be making a lot of money." said Kayla.

"Any idea how much?" said Tara.

"Well I did see something about 50 percent of the cost to use me and a fixed fee plus 5 percent of income from the porn videos." said Kayla.

"Porn videos?" asked Crystal.

"Yeah it's in the contract but Brad said they are big earners." said Kayla.

Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers