Kayla Sex Addict Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely got to get these little titties of yours enlarged." said Brad.

"To what size are you thinking." replied Kayla.

"Up to a 34D at least maybe even a bit bigger." said Brad.

"Wouldn't wont to go to big but 34D is just a bit bigger than Tara's and hers are lovely." said Kayla.

"Well I shall get you hooked up with the surgeon that does all our girls and we can get it done." said Brad.

Anna decided to remove her bikini and executed a perfect dive into the pool down by the deep end just as Bob wandered in giving him a nice view of her ass as she went under. Anna surfaced up by the waterfall where there was a little seat so she hopped up into it enjoying the refreshing flow of water over her in what was starting to become a humid day.

Bob wandered over to where Brad was still playing with Kayla and stripped off.

"So this is the little sexpot that's generating some good income." said Bob.

"Yep and she's nice and wet already for some fun." replied Brad as he pulled the ties on her bikini.

Kayla took a look at Bob and her pussy got wetter as she saw his cock was a bit shorter than Brad's but a lot thicker, none of the cocks she had played with since she entered the wet t-shirt contest was anywhere near that thick.

Bob picked Kayla up from Brad's lap and gave her a kiss as he slid her pussy against his cock then stepped off the edge into the pool submerging them both.

As they surfaced he moved them down closer to the shallow end where he could stand with his head above water, and again started nuzzling her neck while his hands sat under her butt sliding her up and down against his cock teasing her pussy.

"So young lady are you ready for a proper fucking." said Bob.

"Well you do seem to be rather large down there so I think it's going to be fun." replied Kayla.

"Shall we move over to one of the loungers." said Bob.

"Okay." replied Kayla.

Bob carried her over to where the steps were and they climbed out and headed to a lounger beside where Crystal was being double fucked by the security guys.

"Well your friend certainly knows how to enjoy herself, those lads love double teaming girls." laughed Bob.

Bob lay back on the lounger pulling Kayla up on top of him, Kayla liked he had taken that option as it would give her a chance to go slow with him and get comfortable with his thick big cock. Beside them Crystal was moaning away thru yet another orgasm as the security guys pumped her hard.

Kayla worked her pussy up and down Bob's big cock getting herself nice and wet before reaching down and guiding him in.

"Mmmm that is a big boy ohh yes mmmm." gasped Kayla.

Being in control Kayla was able to slowly work Bob's big thick cock into her pussy as every time she pushed down on him he was stretching her wider than she had been before, it was a bit like being a virgin all over again.

"Mmmm oh yes yes nearly all the way in fuck that is opening me up so fucking good." moaned Kayla.

"Well Bob having fun with the little sexpot are you?" asked Brad.

"Oh yeah she's great but you ready to ramp things up are you." said a grinning Bob.

Kayla had finally bottomed out on Bob but with Brad having come over she wasn't quite sure what was up. Brad looked at Kayla impaled on his brother and then knelt down behind her spreading her ass and looking at her tight little rear hole, he slid a finger in working it slow then added a second causing Kayla to gasp at the sensation of two fingers in her ass and Bob's big cock deep in her pussy.

Brad kept working the fingers in her ass spreading them out to make her ass gap slightly while grinning at his brother Bob.

"Well Kayla you ready for a real hard fucking." said Bob.

"I have managed to get you all the way in yea so should be good." replied Kayla.

At that moment Brad popped his fingers out of her ass then lined up his own big cock and started to ease into her.

"OHH FUCK FUCK Shit Shit not both of you." cried Kayla.

"This is where we find out how hot a sexpot you are Kayla." said Brad.

With that he pushed forward sliding his big cock deeper into her ass and at the same time lifted her up off Bob then as he drew back he pulled her back on Bob.

After a few rounds of working in and out of her Brad was finally getting fully in her ass.

"Feel good Kayla." said Bob.

"So damn fucking filling god you two have stretched me right out." gasped Kayla.

With that the two of them really started to fuck Kayla working like a well practiced unit as their big cocks plowed in and out of her pistoning faster and harder as they went.

"OHH SHIT SHIT IT'S TO MUCH NO GOD FUCK FUCK STOP I CAN'T TAKE NO MORE FUCK FUCK FUCK." screamed Kayla.

As the orgasms flowed from one to the other and Kayla sprayed Brad and Bob they kept it up until the intensity got too much for even them and they unloaded like fire hoses into her pussy and ass.

They eventually withdrew from her with their cum leaking out of her as she lay passed out on the lounger. Anna was now being serviced by the security guards and Crystal had jumped in the pool and was floating around on the lilo while Tara was sitting in the waterfall seat moaning her pleasure as Lara ate her thru another climax.

Brad dropped into the pool by Crystal causing her to roll of the lilo and when she surfaced he wrap his arms around her and rubbed his cock against her pussy.

"Well Blondie would you like a fucking like Kayla just got." said a grinning Brad.

"I love double fucking but that looked to intense." replied Crystal.

He guided Crystal over by the steps and slipped into her starting a slow fucking while Bob slipped in the pool and drifted over to them, seeing Bob was ready for more fun Brad rolled in the water so Crystal was on top of him. With Brad sitting on the steps and Crystal riding away now she was used to his size Bob moved in behind and push his thick cock against her ass.

"Oh fuck that things so damn thick." cried Crystal.

Bob pushed a bit harder and popped right in as Crystal was nicely lubed from fucking the security guys earlier. Once more Bob and Brad started pumping away enjoying Crystal sandwiched between them.

"Fuck you guys are big slow down a bit oh fuck yes yes." gasped Crystal.

Kayla eventually came around from the incredible fucking Brad and Bob had given her and as she stood another rush of cum flowed down her legs, so she sat back down and scooped her hand thru the mess bring it to her mouth and drinking it in.

After a few handfuls she again stood and went and dived in the pool surfacing down by where Tara was still being devoured by Lara.

At the other end of the pool Brad and Bob where filling up Crystal's holes with a big load as they came in her.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck you guys certainly pump some cum in a girl." moaned Crystal.

Once the guys exited Crystal she lay half in and half out of the pool at the steps with cum flowing from her. Kayla a bit more recovered now swam down and coming up behind Crystal swept her tongue thru the goo.

"MMMM yes pussy licker clean me mmm love you're tongue." moaned Crystal.

The party carried on into the evening with Anna riding Bob and Tara getting a DP from the security guys while Lara and Crystal ended up in a 69 on the lounger. Kayla played with Brad in the pool treating him to an underwater blow job.

Finally they headed back to the house only wearing their bikini bottoms as the girls needed to tidy up a bit before they left in the morning.

-----

After Kayla became alone in the house she settled into a routine where she went swimming or surfing most days and pretty well every night was working at the club.

With the peck summer season due soon, Tyrone the main security guy picked her up one morning and drove her two hours along the coast to another town where Brad had another club. This one was only a strip joint as unlike where Brad's main establishment was he didn't have the same links with law and council, also there were a couple of competing clubs as well.

The big lifelike cut out of Kayla was front and center when she arrived and she found Marcella was now working here and she would stay at her place when she was in town to work the club. Having to work up a strip routine for her shows again Marcella helped her out by creating a joint one which would finish with the two of them scissoring to a climax at the end. Her outfit for the shows was her cut-offs and lots of wet t-shirts as they usually ended up torn sailing out into the crowd.

Before and after each show she usually gave lap dances with the before in a wet t-shirt and the after just naked.

Coming back after her first visit Tyrone stopped at a little park and leading her thru bush to a creek took the opportunity to enjoy a hot sex romp with her.

One Sunday Lara collected her to head out to the Mayor's place for a get together, she wore a simple white singlet dress that settled just below her butt and Lara was in a cute yellow sundress.

"Your in for a treat today my dear no guys just sex loving girls." said Lara.

When they walked around back to the pool area there were already three other women drinking wine and chatting at the pools edge totally naked aged around 30. The mayor came out of the house with a tray of food placing it on the table and upon seeing Lara and Kayla had arrived came over.

"Finally Brad's latest little sexpot is here to have fun." she said.

Claire the Mayor was a stunning woman which had been what had helped get her elected, at 35 she was 5'10" with 36C tits dark hair that flowed half way down her back an all over tan and fully waxed pussy.

She took Kayla in her arms and proceeded to give her a deep sensual kiss before her hands dropped to the hem of Kayla's dress and drew it up and over her head.

"No need to be shy nudity is the way my parties always are." Claire purred in her ear.

Lara had also stripped off and they went and joined the other women with a drink and a bit to eat sitting at the pool. The other women Kayla soon learned where part of council, two being Councillors and the other headed the councils legal department. All four women loved sex especially with younger girls and parties at the Mayor's tended to get quite steamy.

They all eventually dropped in the pool to cool off and it was quite a deep and cold pool being 7' at the shallow end and 10' at the deep end and had a waterfall feature like Brad's, the pool wasn't heated but it had a cooling unit for summer time to ensure it stay cold which Claire liked as nipples stood proud when you where in it. They duck and dived playing pussy tag with hands fingers and tongues searching out for a pussy to tag.

Eventually Claire got Kayla to hop up on the big lilo floating out in the pool and then the other women treading water around it starting stroking and playing with her body taking her towards an orgasm, but just when she was nearly there they would stop let her calm a bit then go again.

Finally they worked the lilo over to a little raised area at the shallow end which the lilo came to rest on. One of the women hopped up and straddled Kayla's face so she could tongue her and Claire floating at the other end spread her legs and place her face between them starting a long slow tease.

"Mmmm oh that is so oh oh yes great keep going make me cum oh oh yes." moaned Kayla.

The other women had hopped out with Lara and where giving her similar treatment on the grass area. The woman Kayla was tonguing lifted up slightly and let her stream go drenching Kayla's face while Claire spotting the stream of piss hit Kayla's face took her over the edge as she slid two fingers in while sucking hard on her clit. Caught totally off guard and being hit by a big orgasm Kayla opened her mouth drinking in quite a bit of the piss while herself squirting a big load of her juice into Claire's face.

"Oh god shit yes yes MMMMMMMMMM yes." spluttered Kayla.

As the women finished peeing on Kayla she sat back so Claire then climbed up over Kayla squatting over her breasts and let her own piss stream go watching it flow over Kayla's tits along to her neck with some of the spray hitting her face.

Once Claire's flow stopped she slid back down over Kayla and started licking her piss coated face neck and breasts while working their legs together so they could grind their pussies bringing them both to a climax.

"Mmmm you are a delicious young lady this is going to be a fun day." said Claire.

Once the fun started it was full on for the rest of the day with Kayla being taken to multi orgasms while drinking from each women in what turned into a squirt fest.

Dropping into the cold pool on such a hot day was refreshing especially considering how wet and sweaty the sexual fun was, at one point Claire went and brought out her box of toys. While 69ing her on the lilo Kayla watched Lara slid a big strap on up Claire's ass which once Lara got pumping resulted in Kayla being drenched by another squirting orgasm. Shortly after while Kayla 69ed with the women from the legal department she was treated to a fucking by the strap on with Claire showing her how hard she could fuck resulting in more drenching orgasms.

It was dark when Lara dropped her back at the house and she was totally exhausted but knew she would be looking forward to more parties like that.

With lots more people coming into town as the height of summer arrived Kayla found herself working pretty well every night, but she decided to have a few days off as the girls were coming to visit.

Crystal was the first to arrive and as she walked into the house she saw Kayla coming out of the surf with board in hand after enjoying an early morning surf.

What surprised Crystal was how hot Kayla looked as she not only sported a full even tanned body but she had had her hair styled so it hung between her shoulder blades but short at the front, also was her tits which now stood out proud having been enlarged to 34D. Coming thru the door Crystal also noticed the glint of a sapphire piercing in her belly button which was the center piece of a rose tattoo with the steam going down to the small tuff of hair above her clit that now sported a ring.

"Jesus look at you you are one hot babe now." said Crystal as she hugged and kissed her.

"Thanks, looks like you need a bit more sun as lines are starting to show good thing is the by-law has been changed and the beach is now clothing optional all summer. Also Tyrone will be happy as he's being looking forward to having more fun with you since I told him you girls would be down for a week. So where are the others." said Kayla.

"Well Anna should be here tomorrow or the next day she had a couple of things to take care of so that should could come down. Tara has a cute friend she's been playing with so if she comes then her friend will as well." replied Crystal.

"Okay so strip off lets go lie out in the sun and if you like I can get Tyrone to come over later so I can have fresh cream pie from you." giggled Kayla.

"You don't hang round do you, but that firm cock does sound like a good way to enjoy the afternoon." laughed Crystal as she shed her jeans and tank top to join Kayla nude.

"Good to see you came prepared." giggled Kayla.

"Saw no point in having underwear as knew we would most likely be naked or at most in a bikini bottom and it spiced up the drive down notice the damp patch on my jeans." replied Crystal.

With that the two naked girls headed out to the sand and Kayla was quickly into massaging lotion into Crystal then they lay back to soak up the sun on a beach that was starting to fill with people. After lying and tanning both sides of their bodies the two hot sweaty girls ran down and dived into the waves to cool off, before walking naked and glistening from the water back to the house. Kayla text Tyrone to bring his cock over and that they would be in the bedroom when he got there.

When Tyrone walked in he was treated to the delightful sight of Crystal on top of Kayla in a sensual 69, Kayla looking from between Crystal's legs saw Tyrone slipping his shorts off and she gave him a wink, then brought her finger up sliding thru Crystal's wet pussy to tease her anus before slipping it in twirling it then taking it out and sucking it. As Tyrone stepped up behind she again slide her finger up and into Crystal's anus followed by a second finger working them and spreading them, as she withdrew her fingers she wrapped them around Tyrone's cock and guided him to Crystal's ass.

As Tyrone's cock touched Crystal's ass he thrust forward entering her fully.

"Oh fuck fuck that is so fucking hard." cried out Crystal.

Once buried in Crystal's ass Tyrone held still while Kayla went to work on Crystal's clit causing her to buck and grind, then Tyrone really started to fuck her.

"Mmmm oh fuck argghh fuck you two i'm cumming again." moaned a squirming Crystal.

With Crystal cumming Tyrone slipped out of her and entered Kayla's mouth letting her tongue to sweep over him cleaning Crystal's anal juice from his cock then he slipped from Kayla's mouth and buried himself in Crystal's pussy and fucked her hard till he unloaded a big load in her pussy. Kayla pressed her open mouth hard against Crystal's pussy as Tyrone slipped from her and started sucking out Tyrone's load into her mouth.

"Mmmm oh yes pussy cleaner have so missed that, take it all." moaned Crystal.

Once Kayla had cleaned up Crystal's pussy, Tyrone was pulled on the bed and Kayla lowered her pussy to his face while Crystal took his cock in her mouth, it didn't take long for Tyrone to be bathed in Kayla's juices and with his cock hard again Crystal mounted him and leaned in to kiss Kayla and ensured she stayed creaming over Tyrone. Only when Tyrone sent another load into Crystal did Kayla finally come off his face.

"Mmmm pussy cleaner I need your services again." giggled Crystal as she dropped down to start licking Tyrone's glistening face while lifting her hips and sliding off him.

Kayla moved around to lap up the cum running over Tyrone's cock and leaking from Crystal's pussy, her tongue swirled over Tyrone's cock lapping up all the cum then working her way up the inside of Crystal's legs using her lips and tongue until once more she was delving into Crystal's pussy swallowing all the goo until finally she had Crystal cumming again, being rewarded with Crystal's sweet pussy juice.

Tyrone finally left as he was working that night and the girls then had a sensual shower before dressing and heading to a local restaurant for dinner.

The next day they spent it naked on the beach sunning and swimming. Anna arrived in the early evening and like Crystal was impressed with the new look Kayla.

"So you have certainly settled into the business of being a whore and what about the porn shoots." said Anna.

"Oh I'm just loving all this sex, it seems to be my calling and towards the end of summer I will do the first porn shoot. With the current Mayor being so sexual as well I'm totally enjoying this town." said Kayla.

"So you have had sexual fun with the Mayor?" asked Anna.

"Oh yes and she has another party coming up in a couple of days if you want to come." replied Kayla.

That evening the three girls ended up in a sexual romp to exhaustion ending wrapped together in a rather damp bed. Next morning they put fresh sheets on the bed and tossed the others in the washer before taking a selection of fruits down on the beach for breakfast where they spent another day sunning and swimming.

The day of the Mayor's party Lara picked them up, with them all just wearing bikini bottoms as it was already another scorching day and as Kayla said they would be naked as soon as they got there.

As they came around back to the pool Claire was already in there making out with one of her Councillors at the waterfall seat, while the women from the Legal department was floating on the lilo. Kayla just shed her bikini bottom and dived in surfacing by Claire and moving between her legs to lick her pussy.