Kayla Sex Addict Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara had followed suit and Anna and Crystal also jumped in surfaced around the middle.

"God it's cold but refreshing on such a hot day." gasped Crystal.

Lara swam over to her and said. "Don't worry I will soon have you hot."

After bringing both Claire and the Councillor to climax they dropped back into the pool and then boosted Kayla up into the seat, with the Councillor swimming off to play with Anna, Claire moved in between Kayla's legs to have her way with her pussy knowing that since she had got the clit ring teasing her to a multi orgasm bliss was much easier.

Crystal was now on the lilo with the woman from the legal department enjoying a nice slow sensual pleasuring of each other, while Lara had hopped out of the pool to get more drinks to ensure everyone stayed hydrated.

Claire was totally enjoying Kayla's pussy as she flicked her tongue thru it while her fingers twisted and tugged on her clit ring.

"Mmmmm oh yes yes mmmmmmmmmm oh yes yes." moaned Kayla as her cream flowed onto Claire's tongue.

They stopped for awhile to have something to eat and more drinks.

"Shall we give your friend Anna a little wet treat." said Claire.

Grinning Kayla said. "Indeed this will be fun."

Anna was put on the lilo and it was positioned in the raised area and Kayla dropped back in the pool then floated up so she could lie between Kayla's legs, starting a slow tonguing of her pussy. Lara was the first to straddle Anna's face and as soon as she was nicely positioned let her stream go while Kayla increased the pleasure making Anna moan so that she received a big mouth full. Each of the women took their turn delivering golden streams into her mouth and over her face and chest.

"Exciting isn't it, do you need to go." Lara said to Crystal as she nibbled her ear.

Crystal bladder was full so she took the opportunity to join in the fun and squatted over Anna delivering a big stream along her body and over her face. Lara had got back in the pool to swap with Kayla and Kayla became the last to pee on Anna squatting so her pussy was touching Anna's lips when she let her stream go. After finishing Kayla slid down Anna's body and the two then indulged in a deep sensuous kissing session.

When they finally headed back to the house the sun had set but the evening was still hot.

"That was one wild party." said Anna.

"Did you enjoy your drenching?" asked Crystal.

"My first time but once I got into it was exciting and Kayla basically ensuring I had to drink hers mmmm." shivered Anna in reply.

The next day Crystal headed off again and Tara had texted to say she would be down in a couple of days. This left just Anna to play with Kayla before Kayla got back to having busy evenings at the club.

-------