Kayla the Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
Kayla talks about her past.
2.8k words
4.76
24.1k
51

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phunta
Phunta
183 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks so much for reading the first one. I didn't think anyone would like it. I have more planned for this story so stay tuned. Also, this chapter takes a little detour for a flashback, but we get back into the sex towards the end. Another thing, I'm still learning about structure and when and when not to use dialogue, so let me know what feels off.

*****

Madi was so shocked to hear Kayla was a virgin. This petite girl with a huge cock fucked her like she had been doing it all her life. Kayla's movements were almost natural, she couldn't believe it.

"I've only masturbated a ton."

"We'll you fuck like a natural, you should be proud."

"Thanks, your pussy felt really tight, it was hard not to cum all at once."

"I mean, the biggest cock I've had before you was only 6 inches."

Kayla knew her cock was larger than average. Even when she watched porn, she knew she was bigger than most pornstars. The only thing that she was missing though, was actually using her huge cock on someone else. Up until she was an 18 year old in high school, she never knew how big she was. This changed when her mom barged into the bathroom while Kayla was showering. Worried for her then son Jake, she took him to the Doctors for a check up.

In the end, nothing was wrong. The Doctor said Jake was perfectly healthy and that his cock was just naturally large. The most probable cause was a late growth spurt. Confused, his mom wondered how he had such a big cock since his father was only 4 inches hard, especially since Jake was already so feminine. Already confused about the situation, Jake asked the Doctor if he was approved for hormone therapy. Jake had already been so feminine his entire life, but wanted to transition fully (name and all) once he was able to start therapy.

"Yup, I signed off on the therapy and you'll be ready to go," the doctor answered.

"Finally."

"What are you going to change your name to honey?" Jake's mom asked.

"I thought about it a lot, but I love the name Kayla."

"That's a beautiful name sweetie."

"Thanks mom."

Within a month, Jake was finally Kayla now. The big question though, was she going to keep her cock?

Kayla was still in High school and she didn't want to do any major surgeries until after she graduated. However, she still loved the feeling of cumming. She couldn't imagine living the rest of her life without that feeling. So she felt pretty confident that she'd keep her cock, but one thing was still missing, she still was a virgin.

She didn't think that much about the size after the whole incident with her mom, but she had a few issues once she transitioned during high school. P.E. was a pain to go through. She had to still use the boy's locker rooms but only felt comfortable after everyone left. Showering alone, Kayla looked at her figure. She started to notice her nipples were getting a little puffier and her figure was getting curvier. And then there was her huge cock. Kayla kept playing it out in her head. Will she ever fully be a woman if she has this massive thing between her legs.

Just then, the locker room doors opened.

"Hey coach, I think I left my backpack he --"

It was one of Kayla's classmates Eric. He stood still as he stared at Kayla's naked body. He continued down and saw her massive cock.

"DON'T LOOK," Kayla pleaded.

"I'm sorry, I should've knocked."

"It's a locker room, who knocks?"

"I guess, but I'm still sorry for seeing."

Kayla was covering her nipples and her cock, but her hands weren't able to cover half of it. Eric saw and was shocked at how huge she was.

"You're dick is pretty big," Eric said.

"I know, sorry it's disgusting to look at."

"I actually think it's kinda attractive."

Kayla's cock twitched a little after hearing that.

"R-really?"

"Yea, my dick isn't anywhere near that big, and coming from a girl, it kinda makes it hot."

Kayla's heart fluttered.

"You-- you called me a girl."

"I mean, you look like one. "

"Thanks."

After the locker room incident, Kayla and Eric started hanging out more. Eric started showing Kayla porn and comparing her size to pornstars. She started noticing Eric was more interested in her cock, and she liked it. She never felt special and Eric did that. Over time, the two of them were getting closer and closer. Every now and then, they would compare each other's cocks. Kayla started to learn Eric got really turned on when his 3 inch dick was right next to her 11 inch cock. However, it never led to sex, they just masturbated together. Even with cum, Eric was only able to cum 3 little spurts, while Kayla shot 4-5 ropes of girl cum. This gained her so much confidence that she believed her cock was the best thing in the world. So she asked Eric if he wanted go further and have sex.

"Oh... um," Eric stalled.

"Do you not want to?" Kayla asked. "I thought we were getting really close, I thought we were basically together."

"Kayla, it's just I don't feel comfortable with you..." Eric paused and looked away. "...doing me."

"But I thought you liked me being bigger, I thought you wanted it this way too?"

"Sorry Kayla, it's just weird to me."

Kayla's heart dropped. Everything she knew about Eric, was it all a lie? Her mind started racing, questioning everything about herself.

"Look, I'm fine with masturbating together, but you fucking my ass isn't something I would enjoy."

"Oh..." Kayla whispered.

"We can still hang out if you want."

"Yea sure..." Kayla felt empty. She just wanted to go home and leave. "I think I'm gonna go." Kayla said as she walked out of his room.

*****

The next day after showering, Kayla went to her gym locker to get new clothes, but they were missing. Confused, she looked around and saw a group of her guy classmates.

"Hey Jake, someone said you and Eric were sword fighting," said one of the guys.

"I go by Kayla now."

"You're a fucking freak Jake."

Kayla started getting anxious. She didn't know what to do, she was still wet and her towel covering her chest down to her cock. She looked around and noticed Eric was hiding behind the group of guys.

"Eric?" Kayla questioned.

"Leave him alone you freak," he said angrily. "You put that gay shit into his head and now we're here to fix it."

Suddenly, one of the boys pulled her towel from behind her and everyone gasped. Her soft cock was dangling in front of everyone. She saw everyone's eyes widen and she tried covering as much as she could, but she still wasn't able to.

"Holy shit you are a fucking freak. Your cock looks so fucking huge, I bet it can't even get hard."

Kayla started to cry and she looked to Eric for help.

"Don't look at Eric, he's already had enough of your shit."

Eric looked away in embarrassment and ignored Kayla.

"Good luck finding your shit, the school closes in an hour and you wouldn't want to walk out there being the freak you are."

Everyone left and Kayla just stood there covering herself crying. She asked herself, why did Eric betray her? Why did he do nothing? She started understanding that Eric did not care about her, he didn't want to have sex and then he leaves her to feel like a freak.

...

"I'm sorry about that sweetie," said Madi.

Kayla turned to Madi.

"Sorry for what?"

"That you had to go through that."

"It's in the past now," Kayla cleared her throat. "After that I switched schools and kept to myself."

"Still, no one should go through that."

"It's whatever, later on I kinda got over it and still had my confidence. I found a bunch of porn that I liked and it helped me understand that there are some people that see me as me. Plus, I'm bigger than most pornstars," Kayla smirked.

"That you are," Madi chuckled.

Madi got up and strutted to the bathroom.

"We'll, since you're no longer a virgin, wanna continue that in the shower?" asked Madi.

Kayla's cock started getting stiffer and she got on her feet.

"I want nothing more."

"Just wait till you start fucking me in front of my husband."

Kayla got a little hesitant.

"Don't worry, he'll love you," assured Madi. "Now, stick that huge cock in me again."

Kayla immediately perked up and rushed into the shower with Madi. Both naked together, Madi started kissing Kayla's lips. Kayla had never kissed anyone before, she felt like electricity went through her crotch area, like she was cumming. Madi noticed her reaction.

"Was that your first kiss too?" Madi asked.

Kayla nodded.

"That Eric guy was kinda the worst wasn't he?"

"I mean, he was only 3 inches," Kayla said smugly.

"We'll just follow my lead then."

Madi started kissing Kayla's lips passionately. Kayla could feel her precum leaking out of her cock. Suddenly, Madi started using tongue. Kayla's mind went wild so much so her cock twitched and dripped some precum onto Madi's leg. Looking down, Madi was so shocked at how much precum was there she couldn't believe it wasn't cum.

"Did you cum?"

"No, that's just precum."

"That's more than my husband when he's actually cumming."

"Sorry, but when you put your tongue in my mouth, it felt amazing."

"We'll let me help you clean it up."

Madi, crouched down and started catching the precum in her mouth until she reached the head. After swallowing, she started sucking on Kayla's cock. Not as bad as before, she was able to put all of the head in her mouth at one go.

"Fuck, so warm," Kayla shivvered.

Kayla grabbed Madi's head and slowly started pushing her cock deeper into Madi's mouth. Madi was gagging and tried really hard to put it in her throat . Kayla saw how much trouble she was having, so she looked down to her ruined mascara eyes.

"Can you relax your throat for me?" asked Kayla. "If you can deep throat my cock, I'll make sure to give you the best orgasm of your life."

With Kayla's cock still in her mouth, Madi nodded at the request. Slowly, Madi started relaxing her throat at the same time Kayla was shoving her head closer to her cock.

"That's it baby, take that huge head."

Gluck, Gluck, Gluck

Madi kept loosening her throat and finally was able to get the head all the way in.

"That's it, you look so fucking good with my cock in your mouth," Kayla comforted Madi. "You know you have 6 inches of cock in your mouth."

It was hard for Madi to smile, but Kayla saw the corners of her lips lift.

"Keep it up baby, I'm gonna start thrusting okay?"

"mmMmMMmm," Madi couldn't speak.

Kayla took her cock out and let Madi breathe for a second. Then she suddenly put 6 inches of her cock in her throat. She kept a steady tempo fucking Madi's throat. After 5 minutes, Kayla could feel her cum building up. "I'm about to cum." She started thrusting faster, Madi had tears running down her face.

"FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM," Kayla yelled.

Kayla threw one more thrust, grabbed Madi's head and pushed it as close as she could to the base of her cock. Madi could feel the warm streams of cum going down her throat. Kayla audibly grunted after each time she shot her load inside. Madi's body was limp, the only thing keeping her from falling was Kayla's cock and her grabbing her head.

Kayla slowly pulled her cock out of Madi's throat. Madi took a huge breath of air and gasped.

"Holy fuck," Madi said with a sore voice. "That was amazing, I felt like a true slut."

"I think I'm falling for you," Kayla said out of breath. "I didn't think anyone would take my cock like you have. Even some pornstars have trouble with 8 inch cocks. You're the perfect slut."

Kayla was still hard and craved Madi's pussy again.

"Follow me to the bed," Kayla asked.

Kayla helped Madi walk to the bed and laid her down. She got on top of her and started kissing her. Madi was still sore from the throat fucking, she didn't say a word. Kayla started moving her hands lower towards Madi's clit and started rubbing. Kayla always read about foreplay, but never tried it. She saw this as an opportunity to make Madi permanently hers. As she was rubbing her clit, Kayla stopped kissing Madi's lips and started kissing down her neck towards her huge tits. She found her nipple and started sucking.

"FUUck," Madi yelled.

Kayla moved lower and started brushing her lips across Madi's body towards her pussy. She couldn't believe she was with this beautiful woman and she was in total control of her. Everything she did, everything she touched, she was able to make Madi react. She loved the power over her, all she wanted to do was make her beg for more.

"I've never done this before, so don't hate me too much," said Kayla.

"Do what befo- OH FUCKK!"

Kayla started eating Madi's pussy. She started with licking her clit with some light sucking. Kayla didn't know if she was doing this right, but Madi was reacting. "Oh my god," Madi whispered. "Faster, please, eat my fucking pussy faster."

Kayla started fluttering her tongue on the entire pussy. She was surprised at the taste of Madi's pussy. It wasn't bad, it was kinda addicting knowing it was Madi's. So she tried putting her tongue inside her pussy.

"HOLLY SHIT!"

"You're really wet, my tongue went in easily."

"Sweetie, this definitely doesn't feel like your first time doing this."

"Does it feel good?"

"Honey, it feels incredible, this is the best sex I've ever had."

Kayla got more of a confidence boost and started thrusting her tongue while rubbing Madi's clit. Madi got a sudden jolt throughout her body and squirted onto Kayla's face.

"Wha-?" Kayla was confused. "Di- Did you pee?"

"No sweetie, I think I squirted," Madi explained. "Wow, I've never squirted during sex, only once when I was masturbating."

"Did it hurt?"

"Baby, you gave me the 2nd best feeling in the world, 1st being your huge cock in me."

Kayla smiled and she didn't let Madi rest. She quickly grabbed her legs and aimed her cock at the entrance of Madi's pussy.

"Baby, I don't think I can go anymore."

"Don't worry, I'll do all the work," Kayla assured. "Just lay there while I fuck you senseless."

Madi smiled and closed her eyes. Her pussy was still wet from squirting, she shoved her huge girlcock all at once.

"FUUUUCKK," Madi yelled.

Kayla started pounding Madi's pussy at a fast tempo. She was only able to fit 8 inches, but at least she was adjusting to Kayla's size.

"FuuUUUUcking sHIIIIIT," Madi yelled in ecstasy. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE GIRL COCK. HOLY FUCKKKK."

Kayla was concentrating on thrusting and Madi's tits bouncing everywhere, hitting her face.

"Is this the best cock you've had?" Kayla grunted.

"FuuUUck... YeeEES," Madi moaned. "MY HUSBAND'S COCK IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS. EEVEN HIIIiiS FFRRiiEND COoUULD'T MAaake Mee FeeELL THIS WAAaAY!"

Kayla noticed her cock was poking out of Madi's stomach. It looked like there was a baby wanting to come out. She put her hand over Madi's stomach and felt her cock literally hit her insides.

"My cock's not even all the way in yet," Kayla whispered in Madi's ear. "I'll make sure you'll get my whole cock soon."

Madi started shaking and convulsing. Kayla felt her pussy pulsing on her cock. Ignoring her orgasm, Kayla continued pounding her pussy until she felt her cum building. At this point, Madi was knocked out in ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum," Kayla grunted. "I'm gonna put my load in you."

Madi was still out, but it didn't stop Kayla from cumming. Kayla felt weak in her legs, she felt 3 huge ropes of cum and then kept cumming for a solid minute. "fUUUCK," Kayla yelled. She laid on Madi and rested on her huge tits. She could feel the puddle of cum near Madi's pussy. The room smelled like sex, a mixture of Kayla's cum, Madi's pussy juices, and their sweat. Kayla passed out on top of Madi knowing this was the best experience she's had sexually... that is, until tomorrow.

To be continued.

Phunta
Phunta
183 Followers