All Comments on 'Kayla the Bull Ch. 04'

by Phunta

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hannexhannexover 2 years ago

Love the story, is making my fantasizing to being cucked by Kayla! Can't wait for part 5, Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories, my favourite series on this site!

Rollie88Rollie88over 2 years ago

Wow Phuta excellent story!!! I'm new to the "bull" genre. I have some info from when I was a young woman back in the 1970s that might be useful background info to your writing, even if you can't use it in this story.

First, some technical tips from the pre-AIDS days. From the wide availability of the birth control pill starting in 1965, through swinging '70s, ESO and more advanced sexual athletics, through to the 1980s when AIDS pretty much put a stop to the fun. I think it would be useful to modern bulls and fictional futas:

Longer ejaculation period, try to give the impression of not just the number of ropes of cum, but also of the several minutes overwhich the ejaculatory spasms last. It is wonderful when the man's ejaculatory spasms outlasts the actual ejaculations. Without much effort this can learn to continue a minute or two. But with several months of training and practice, they can by over 10 minutes. This makes their refractory period seem that much less to us. And it also demonstrates their power and drive.

Shorter refractory periods. After a full ejacuation, either recovery to the next erection should be rapid (as fast as 15 to 30 minutes the first time, double that second time, etc). Once the man's instinct to go flaccid and sleep after ejaculation has been broken by training and practice, the penis can remain erect, and recovery and recharge occurs while the penis is erect and active. (Breaking the instinct to go flaccid is another thing that takes a few months of training and practice. Amazon still has books on ESO that describe how.)

Repeat the foreplay activities of caressing, kissing, nuzzling, and sucking during the refractory period.

For us, for the penis we talk about the feelings of the textures, the bumps and ridges, and sometimes even prominent veins. We also talk about the firmness or hardness of his muscles and the ease (and gentleness) with which he can move us about. Also confidence and determination. How good he is at anticipating and sensing our needs and desires. How well he listens and responds to requests.

After a good hour-long session, while he rests, we should remain in bliss, totally relaxed, and still feeling orgasmic pangs for a good 15 to 30 minutes. We should have lost our sensation of time and space. Altered states of concsiousness. A feeling of interconnectedness with everything. A lot of the same feelings that can also be generated by transendental meditation or LSD and other "new age" techniques, but for us, deeper and in more varieties. For the men, much less so, but then they get feelings of power, dominance, and accomplishment. For them, I think a lot of the satisfaction was competing with each other in how deeply they can take our orgasms and for how long. Another man could start while we were still in the state of bliss, resulting in orgasms continuing in us from one man to another without interruption. (In those days, consent was implicit in repeatedly engaging in orgies with the same circle of people.)

For sexual athletics, totally clean shaven is better for both partners, faster and more complete cleanup.

Swimming was/is the best sports activity to help enhance a man's overall endurance. A club where they can swim laps is ideal. Many men just did weights and jogged. Exercises like what we now call kegels were/are essential.

For us, calesthetics, dance, yoga, dancercize, ballet, gymnastics, pillates, swimming, and running. (In those days, most of us did not see our jobs as careers. A better body meant a husband with a better job. So all girls like us worked out daily, and had been since we entered our teens.) We also did exercises to enhance our sense of touch and taste as well as a variety of kegel-like exercises.

Not all girls got the same amount of intercourse with men. The favorites would have several men in an evening, while other girls would have one or two. The less experienced girls would help out by caressing, kissing and sucking a girl who was being pleasured by a man. (Also they brought refreshments, changed bed linens, and cleaned up, so the orgy could continue.)

After the men were tired, we would do lesbian sex while they watched.

To prevent vaginal infections, careful shower immediately after any anal, and then replace sheets & mattress pads, before anything else. So in reality, even with a preparatory enema, anal was too much fuss to be a regular event when we were involved. Instead, we created variety with varieties of partners and techniques.

When AIDS came along, most casual swingers gave it up, while many sexual athletes got sick and died. Those who continued withdrew into closed circles that seldom ever allowed new men in. The men that were in were very busy. As those men dropped out and aged-out, most circles disappeared.

In those circles that remained in the 1990s and 2000s, the few men developed levels of stamina and technique that dwarfed what men could do in the 1970s. Instead of the best of us having a half-dozen male partners in a night, leaving each totally exhausted, it was them exhausting us.

Rollie88Rollie88over 2 years ago

Hi Phata, again, excellent story. You do a really good job of developing not just the main character, but the other characters too, their backgrounds and what they feel. You are a really excellent writer!!!

You asked for some suggestions on plots. Here are a few ideas, but you must write what you feel driven to write and what the characters tell you to write. You write what you want, not what we tell you to write. It is your story. Anyway, here are some suggestions:

As Kayla pursues her new career as a bull, the wives should insist she be paid well by the husbands.

Kayla should use her new income to improve herself. Gym memberships, better cosmetics, better clothing, dance lessons, etc.

As Kayla's story arc progresses, the wives should be insisting on even more money for her.

Eventually (don't rush it), Kayla affords courses in modeling, cosmetology, fashion design, flexibility trainer, strength trainer, and a housekeeper (so she doesn't have to waste time on cleaning, laundry, and shopping), etc.

Nicer car than the husbands. Nicer jewlery than the wives.

*IF* you want to go further into trans bull superiority, some of the money could purchase Kayla academic tutoring and an education that was unattainable before working as an escort. Maybe science tutors, so she can learn engineering, or she could do law school.

In the tradition of French tution, where the higher class of prostitutes in late 1800s Paris started a tradition of using their income to earn degrees even up to various PhDs, a tradition that continues to this day.

Kayla starts off at 20. *IF* you have the time and inclination to do a 10+ part novella series, by the time she is 26(30?) she could be employing a housekeeper, personal assistant, and part time personal trainer, nutritionist, driver, etc., all to further improve herself at the expense of the husbands.

Way more time and effort than you planned. But you have the talent to make money off your work -- if you have the inclination. Maybe not a living, but some extra money being creative doing something other than your regular work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great cast of characters. Would love to see how Kayla's confidence and personality develops. Allot of potential for future chapters.

shurtugal92shurtugal92almost 2 years ago

i guess there arent gonna be anymore chapters?

AdrianicusAdrianicusover 1 year ago

great story, please continue.

AdrianicusAdrianicusover 1 year ago

Its a shame after saying what your plans for the story are and seem to ave abandoned it. I hope you get back to this story because it is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don't stop writing. Still waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Man please for the Love of God i need more stories about kayla

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not enough stories about hung studs like Kayla on this site. Please consider writing more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Need more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Do you plan on writing a ch5?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhunta@Phunta
I love girls with huge cocks. My profile pic is character by NSFW comic artist Lewdua.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES