All Comments on 'Kayla's Dilemma Pt. 02'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Hope to read more about hot Kayla’s adventures and orgasms with strangers in the next episode.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Kayla is fast becoming a whore for hard dick. How will she get into her next predicament, get fucked, and paid? Kayla’s apparent naïveté and slight reluctance make for a delicious read. I look forward to more from the author. I can even imagine some blackmail and forced sex coming up, and Kayla’s body will be up to the task.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are an amazing writer. Your stories are always so hot and detailed about everything the heroine is thinking and feeling as she's being seduced. One thing that would make the stories even more perfect, though, is if you devoted more time at the end to the heroine's emotions and sensations after the men leave her. You always just wrap it up with a sentence or two about her taking 20 minutes or an hour to recover, but don't say much about what she's thinking and feeling as she comes down from her orgasmic haze. It's so abrupt that it's a bit jarring. I would love to see you describe her shivering and shuddering and mentally reliving the experience with both overwhelming excitement and shame. Just my two cents. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous