Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 05

Story Info
They become mindless fuckdolls for her pleasure, but then...
2.8k words
4.52
9.4k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,459 Followers

[Author's note: Kayla's boyfriend Danny is cheating on her with her best friend, Jade. Kayla has planned a devious revenge, using hypnotism to gradually brainwash her boyfriend and best friend and bend them to her bidding.]

---

Jade entered the lounge and plopped down onto the couch next to Kayla. Danny was sitting on her opposite side, sandwiching the cute dark-haired girl between her boyfriend and her blonde-haired best friend. Jade was tugging at the hem of her powder-pink negligee, pulling it down to cover the smoky-coloured latex tights that enveloped the lower half of her body.

Kayla was in a negligee too, a new white one, bare legs curled beneath her. Danny's hand was resting lightly on her thigh and out of the corner of her eye, she could see the way he was sitting, his body folded up to try and disguise the erection in his sleep shorts. Kayla snuggled up closer against him, rubbing her bottom against his leg, letting her negligee inch up her thigh. Danny shuffled uncomfortably.

"So, how was your day?" Kayla asked her best friend.

"Good," Jade replied, "Got through all my chores by mid-morning, then I got to help Danny on his project."

"Really? How's that going?"

"Good, I think. Danny?"

Danny cleared his throat and swallowed, not answering immediately. Kayla turned her attention to her boyfriend, stretching her bare legs out in a way that caught his eye. She could see the distress on his face, as he was forced to focus on the two girls in just their skimpy sleepwear. She hadn't permitted him any release for a week now; she guessed his balls would be full to bursting point. Having two female bodies almost naked on the same couch was impossible for him to bear.

"Uh," he coughed, "Good. We got through it quick."

"That's good," Kayla purred, dropping her hand casually into her boyfriend's lap.

Her little finger sought out the rigid flesh of his shaft under the soft cotton of his shorts and her fingernail started to run up and down.

"I know Jade likes to be useful since she lost her job, and if you get through more projects I guess we have more money coming in," Kayla continued in a conversational tone. "It's also good that you two are able to work well together, keeping this ship afloat."

"Yeah, I guess," Danny rasped, his cock beginning to twitch at his girlfriend's steady caress.

Kayla turned back to her friend, smiling. "I'm glad you're living with us now," she told Jade, "It's amazing how well we all fit together, though I've been thinking."

Jade frowned, and replied, "Thinking what?"

"Well, I just want you not to feel uncomfortable, I mean, with Danny and I. We don't want you to feel like the spare wheel."

"I'm not. It's fine."

"But, I mean, don't you want to maybe find someone yourself? I've got Danny, so, I don't want you to feel lonely."

Without looking back at him, Kayla's hand drifted up to her boyfriend's shoulder. Her finger started to stroke the back of his neck softly.

"I...," Jade stuttered, blinking rapidly, caught off-guard by the comment, "I don't feel lonely. I like living with you guys."

"But Jade," Kayla insisted, "When was the last time you, uh...."

Jade looked startled, but Kayla began to run a hand through her friend's long blonde hair. Behind her, unseen, Danny had become still.

"I mean," Kayla continued, "You've been with us over a month now, when was the last chance you had to, y'know, uh, get some?"

Her hand slid down behind the blonde girl's ear. She started to run her fingers over the back of Jade's neck, smiling with concern at her as she did so.

"It's okay. You're able to tell me."

Jade's face crumpled. "Months," she confessed.

Kayla frowned sympathetically. "Oh, babe, that sounds like hell."

"You have no idea."

Kayla peered into her friend's eyes, noting the way she looked back at Kayla, the heavy eyelids.

"And no release in all that time."

"No, I just... I haven't." Jade murmured softly, almost stumbling over her words.

"Haven't been able to?"

Slowly, Jade shook her head and let out a deep sigh.

"But you still get horny?"

"Uh huh... I... all the time."

"But you can't find any release, can you?"

"No... Kayla."

"Poor Jade," Kayla cooed, "So beautiful, just yearning."

"Yearning."

"Always there in the background, needing release."

"Yes...."

"Needing it now. Feeling it inside, the need. How does it feel?"

"I... uh... I need it."

"Need what, Jade?"

"I need to cum."

"But you haven't, have you? Not for months?"

"No."

"Not even on your bed, by yourself? Have you tried?"

Jade nodded.

"And what happened?"

"I... I couldn't. Every night I get so close... I just... I can't."

Jade's eyes closed and her expression turned to a quiet despair.

"Ssh, that's okay. Sometimes it's better like this, don't you think?"

"I...."

"Just feeling the desire, aching inside you, always so close to the edge."

"But...."

"I know, I know. It's so confusing, isn't it? All those thoughts in your head, when all you need to do is just let them go and relax. Relax and let yourself enjoy the bliss of hovering on the edge. An orgasm would ruin it, wouldn't it? It would be over in a moment and then everything would fade. It's better like this, Jade, it's better to let yourself relax, let your mind empty and feel the wonderful sensation of that endless, aching need."

Kayla watched her friend closely.

"Isn't it?" she prompted.

Very slowly, Jade began to nod.

"Say it, Jade. Let me hear your thoughts."

Jade opened her mouth, licking her lips to moisten them.

"It's better... like this," she mumbled, "Bliss."

"Bliss is better than orgasms," Kayla prompted.

"Yeah... bliss is better," Jade answered in a low monotone, "Bliss is better than orgasms."

"You don't ever want to cum, do you?"

Jade hesitated, then eventually shook her head, her face slack now.

"I never... want to cum."

"And you're thankful to me for helping you."

Jade's head nodded. "Thank you, Kayla... thank you for helping me."

"Good girl, Jade."

Jade shivered and Kayla smiled, watching her friend's reaction to her reward phrase. Kayla hadn't needed to ask the questions, she knew exactly the last time Jade had orgasmed: she'd seen the chat logs between Jade and her boyfriend. Jade had been very complimentary to Danny, and in doing so had sealed their fate.

Kayla let her hands drop into her lap. The people either side of her sat motionless except for the gentle sound of their breathing, deep in their own personal worlds, where Kayla had put them. She was pleased with the result, after months of conditioning, to be able to drop them both this deep into trance so easily, opening up their minds like a sponge to soak up whatever thoughts she chose to give them. She felt the desire deep within herself too, and turned to her deeply hypnotised boyfriend.

"Danny," she murmured, "Toy time."

Danny got up from the couch and stripped off his sleep shorts, revealing a towering erection. Methodically, he opened Kayla's legs and lifted up her negligee, stripping her bare. Beside her, Jade stirred, her eyes opening to fix on the sight of Danny's rigid manhood. Danny positioned himself on the edge of the couch and bore down, guiding himself into his girlfriend's waiting pussy, gliding slowly into her.

Kayla sighed with pleasure. She had sacrificed the pleasure of foreplay, given that Danny's vacant mind was no longer able to handle the nuances that she required, but it didn't matter. Just seeing him like this, as a sex toy to be activated and put to use, was enough for her. The bonus of looking across and seeing her double-crossing best friend's eyes locked inescapably on his pistoning cock, shuddering with vicarious pleasure at every thrust made Kayla even hotter. In a roundabout way, her cheating boyfriend was still giving Jade pleasure, letting her experience his rigid manhood second-hand.

"Toy, faster."

Danny began to pick up pace, his hips shifting, his abdominals rippling as he drove himself into her. Kayla was watching his face now for any trace of emotion or pleasure, but her boyfriend was gone, replaced by a voice-controlled fucking machine.

"Toy, harder."

His cock started to ram into her and she felt her body react, the long, slow build-up to orgasm kindling deep within her core. She heard Jade's little gasps, and imagined what would be going through the blonde girl's head now: nothing much, beyond the insatiable need and vicarious thrill of imagining how it would feel as Danny pounded into her best friend.

Kayla felt her passion building, angling herself to allow her oblivious boyfriend to drive deeper into her. Kayla felt the first visceral tremor of climax as it rippled through her body.

"Toy, faster," she grunted.

Danny's tempo increased, driving harder and faster into her, rocking her body with the force of his thrusts. She relished her ability to control him so finely, giving her always exactly what she wanted. Right now, he was swollen inside her, thicker than she ever remembered him achieving before she'd made the decision to take control of him. Now he was harder and much more satisfying. He pummelled her without respite, not growing tired, not wanting to maximise his own pleasure, simply focused on delivering her orgasm in the way she required it. Kayla called out, wordlessly, and felt a powerful thrill run through her from her core all the way down into her groin, around his rigid cock, grasping him tightly as she pushed herself over the edge into a glorious, satisfying orgasm.

Kayla gasped, holding herself open wide as she writhed on the couch, her nails digging into her thighs with the power of her climax. Danny kept going, thrilling her with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure, until she was unable to take any more.

"Toy...," she panted, "Toy, stop."

Immediately, Danny's cock slid out of her and he hovered above her body, immobile and expressionless, his manhood gleaming with her juices. She looked at him, taking in the contours of his body, the sheen of sweat on his skin.

"Sit," she breathed and obediently, Danny flopped back into his seat next to her.

Kayla closed her eyes, enjoying the aftershocks of her orgasm in the stillness of the lounge, feeling herself fluttering inside. Finally, she pulled herself up off the couch and turned to look at the two figures sitting side by side in front of her. Jade was blinking slowly, gaze fixed on Danny's engorged purple head, slick with moisture. She was oblivious to Kayla watching as she panted quietly to herself, consumed completely by her overwhelming arousal.

"Jade, clean him."

Jade slid off the couch, settling on her knees in front of Danny on the carpet. Slowly, she leaned forward, taking Danny's rigid cock in her mouth and slipping her lips down his shaft. Kayla watched her friend begin to suck, cleaning Kayla's juices off his shaft. Jade was unhurried, savouring the feeling of taking him into her mouth. For his part, Danny stared sightlessly ahead, oblivious to the gorgeous blonde girl's lips around his shaft.

Jade edged forward, straddling his foot, and lowered her latex-clad lower body. Kayla observed in surprise as Jade began to grind the circular o-ringed orifice in the front of her shiny, smoky-coloured tights against Danny's foot. Jade began to make little whimpering noises.

"Good job, Jade. All clean," Kayla purred, "Good girl."

Obediently, Jade sat back on her haunches, her eyes still transfixed on Danny's rigid cock, her crotch still pressed against Danny's foot. Kayla could see how hard she was trying to resist the temptation to press down on him again, to grind her swollen clit behind the slick latex sheath against his skin.

Kayla reached over to her oblivious boyfriend's body and cupped his swollen balls.

"Oh Danny, you're fit to burst," she murmured. "Somewhere still in there, you're begging to be drained, aren't you?"

Danny didn't give any indication of awareness or understanding, even as his girlfriend fondled his distended sack.

"First you couldn't get it up, now you shoot as soon as you start. When was the last time you had a proper orgasm, babe? They're all just ruined these days, aren't they?"

Kayla stood up, hands on hips.

"Probably the same time Jade last had an orgasm. It's been just so long now, hasn't it?"

Danny blinked, but didn't respond.

"If only you'd kept your dick in your pants, we'd be having such a wonderful time together," Kayla continued, "Enjoying amazing climaxes, together. Instead, it's just me."

She stared into his empty eyes.

"Well, let's get those balls drained," Kayla said, patting Jade on the head.

She clicked her fingers.

"Vanish," she intoned, then, "Awake."

At her feet, the blonde girl shook her head as if surfacing from a dream. Danny gasped, stretching his torso and balling his hands into fists. His eyes focused, sweeping around the room, looking straight through Kayla standing in front of him, to the door.

"Uh," he gasped, "Where's Kayla?"

"Bed," Kayla said.

"She went to bed," Jade replied, "It's just us."

"What if she comes through?"

"Asleep," Kayla said.

Jade shook her head, "Don't worry babe, she's fast asleep, she's not gonna know."

Kayla took a step back as Jade got to her feet and settled herself down in Danny's lap, straddling him.

"It's just the two of us. Me and you and," Jade grinned, reaching down to wrap her fingers around Danny's solid erection, "Your beautiful dick."

Kayla looked on as her best friend raised herself up and positioned herself over Danny's purple head.

"I want you inside, babe. I'm so...," she shivered, "So ready."

Danny's hands grasped her hips and lowered her down, letting her take him inside her, slipping easily through the circular orifice in the front of her glossy tights and into the latex insert buried inside her.

"Ooh, you feel so good," Jade said.

"Even through the latex?"

"I can feel everything, even through the latex."

Jade began to rock her hips back and forth without raising herself up off him, just grinding her clit against the base of his shaft. Kayla frowned.

"Like that?" she breathed, looking deep into Danny's eyes.

"Yeah," Danny hissed.

"I'll be delicate, babe. I want you to last as long as you can."

"I could go all night, just like this."

Danny cupped her breasts and she leaned forward to kiss him, their crotches making tiny fucking motions.

"Me too," Jade murmured, "I just want to feel you inside me. I just want to feel this."

Kayla was watching them closely now, excluded from their awareness by a simple command. Jade's eyes closed as Danny's fingers found her nipples, his lips brushing her offered throat, making her squirm with pleasure each time. She moved slowly on him, her hips gyrating in unhurried circles, taking pleasure from his manhood embedded fully within her.

"Just this," she gasped.

"You don't want me to?" Danny asked, "You don't want me to make you cum?"

Jade didn't reply. Instead, she buried her face in Danny's neck, blonde hair cascading over his chest.

"This is what I want," she murmured, "This bliss. I love this."

Kayla opened her mouth, but before she could speak, Jade pulled back slightly so she could look into Danny's eyes.

"I love this," she repeated, smiling, "I love you, Danny."

Kayla froze.

Danny smiled back, "I love you too."

"Cum," Kayla snapped, backing away, stumbling towards the door.

She fled the room, leaving her boyfriend and his lover entwined on the couch, unseen by either of them, as if she was a wraith.

Danny's buttocks clenched and he made a low growling sound.

"All done?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, sorry," Danny hissed.

"Don't be, babe. I love feeling you when you cum, I...." Jade cut herself off and shuddered with a wicked delight, "I love being able to make you cum."

She kissed him again, then asked, "Did you get anywhere, or just cum?"

Danny shook his head, frustration showing on his face at his ruined climax. "I just...."

"That's fine. We can just stay like this for a while if you want."

"Yeah, I'd love that."

Jade settled into her lover's body, still burning with her need for release even as she could feel Danny draining himself into her. She felt so close to him now, bonded.

On the other side of the wall, her best friend shuddered, her face wet with tears.

---

[Final chapter: Kayla goes further, trying to establish complete control over her cheating boyfriend and her backstabbing best friend. But the tighter her grip, the more she loses.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,459 Followers