All Comments on 'Kaylee's Unexpected Discovery'

by ForTheLoveOfFemdom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On what fucking planet is this erotic you cocksucking weasel? You some kind of rapist that gets off on hurting other people? Why not rip out her teeth on national tv? Amputate her arms and legs? Why not put her inside a metal coffin and heat it up?

Thats what filth like you get off on, right? Hey. Maybe you can get her pregnant and then kick her into having an abortion and then make her eat that as well.

Oh wait, is that past a limit for you? Is that too sadistic or are just a piece of shit that imagines raping a woman but do t have the balls…or maybe you prefer someone younger.

Wouldn't surprise me considering the shit you vomited up and put on here.

Fucking weasel.

I hope you enjoy prison.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 2 years agoAuthor

I didn't think it needed to be said but everyone in the story is 18+ years old. It was posted to non consent for a reason, it contains mind control and blackmail which was tagged as well. The description also suggests that her sister is going to ruin her life.

And I guess it needs to be said that I would never condone anything that was not fully consensual in real life. This is just an over the top work of fiction that includes magic and completely unrealistic situations so I didn't think it needed to be said but since some people are taking it so seriously I just want to make that clear.

Holy_LawHoly_Lawover 2 years ago

Anonymous is a big baby lmao. I enjoy your stories, I'm glad you're getting around to finishing your other series though. I've been following it for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why would you comment something like that on a non-con story anon? You are in the wrong section my dude

trewq175trewq175over 2 years ago

Wow, that was amazing and pretty hilarious at some points. They were so mean to hear. I especially loved her last with Charlotte.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much Holy_Law and trewq175 for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And i'm so happy you picked up on some of the funny ridiculous bits I threw in there. I really didn't want to take this story too seriously so it's awesome that someone picked up on that.

trewq175trewq175over 2 years ago

Thanks for the mention.

I really had to laugh at some points. Although I'm a little embarrassed to read my comment. I don't know what I wrote there...

I've liked your other stories, but I like this one the best. How long do you usually write something like this, if you don't mind me asking?

TwigsandwormsTwigsandwormsover 2 years ago

great story, you are awesome!

this is one of my favourite stories, I like the character arc of the mother from someone passive to getting more aggressive near the end.

you are a great writer keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can not wait for the conclusion on the other story!!!! I've been checking back daily

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments twigsandworms. To answer a few other comments, a story like this takes quite a long time, weeks really becuase I can't do it full time and sometimes I don't like the direction and have to change things up, and as for the conclusion of the other story, while I have made a little progress I am far from finished and I'm working much slower since I have less time right now so I don't think it would be ready any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're by far my fav author on this site! I just LOVE how cruel people are to her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a very heavy story. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy it. If only the witches would finally get angry with Kaylee and take their powers. Even if they punished she. Frankly, I was a little upset.

leejenni96leejenni96almost 2 years ago

Loved it! More like this one!!

DrinkwellDrinkwellabout 1 year ago

I think some readers are too hypocritical, and when they had ejaculated, they started to think of themselves as a moral saint.

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Pet17 days ago

Brilliant story! Definitely going to check out your others as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForTheLoveOfFemdom@ForTheLoveOfFemdom
Just someone with a wild imagination and a lot of kinks and fetishes, that I want to share with like minded people. Just about everything I write is pure fantasy and a lot of it is Non-consent, I just want to make it clear that in real life I will never stand for anything that...