Kaylee's Unexpected Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to rub her hairy pussy and clit, it was so wet even Kaylee could hear the sloshing noises she was making.

"Oh someone's excited," Kaylee giggled.

"Ohh that feels good, but I think you've finished with my tights, how about we move on to gluts," Kaylee said.

Caitlyn knew what she wanted and while she couldn't stand the thought of her lips touching the evil girl's ass, she had already come this far, and she couldn't deny how the disgust was actually adding to her pleasure, so she started laying wet kisses all over her stepsisters round cheeks.

"Umm aren't you forgetting something?" Kaylee asked.

Unsure what she meant Caitlyn continued but decided to start moaning louder.

"That's not what I meant," Kaylee continued, "Aren't you going to take my panties off."

Nervously and uncomfortably Caitlyn hooked her fingers onto either side of her sisters' purple panties and pulled them off all the way down, through her feet until they were full off.

"Go on, I know you want to give them a nice big sniff, you can't hide it, you haven't broken eye contact with them since you took them off," Kaylee said.

Unable to resist the urge Caitlyn brought the panties straight up to her nose and she took a deep breath.

The smell hit her like a freight train, it was disgusting, vile and absolutely awful, she was blasted with the scent of her sisters' unwashed pussy, and ass, a hint of lingering urine, a dirty musk, and her sisters shit.

Caitlyn couldn't help but gag on the inside, while on the outside her hands started to rub her pussy faster as her lustful desires hit an all-time high.

"Umm don't you think it's about time you got back to my cheeks," Kaylee said.

Realizing that she spent the last minute sniffing her sister's gross panties, only added to her humiliation, but she had to put them down and do what Kaylee ordered. So she started back kissing and sucking her sisters' ass cheeks, only this time even closer to her crack, since that was what the panties covered.

The smell started wafting up to her nose as she was only inches away from her sisters, no doubt filthy crack.

Kaylee smiled knowing she purposely didn't wipe her ass as thoroughly as she usually would, anticipating this moment.

"Well it looks like you're all done..." Kaylee paused, "With my cheeks... only one place left," She said as she put her hand on her ass cheek and spread her ass crack, revealing her greasy, grimy looking asshole.

"What you can't be serious, there's no way," Caitlyn said.

"Oh does the thought of kissing and sucking my dirty shit hole, make you feel like a loser? Make you pathetic? Make you feel like shit? Are you going to cry?" Kaylee said taunting the girl.

With every insult, Caitlyn grew more and more aroused. It just doesn't get more humiliating than this, she thought, and with that her sexual arousal went into overdrive, but the thought was enough, she didn't actually want to do it.

Kaylee saw that she was about to pull away, but she wasn't going to let that happen, so subtly she stretched out her other hand and grabbed Caitlyn's hand and pulled upward, causing the girls to fall face first into her moist crack.

"I knew you'd love it! I made sure it was nice and tasty, for you!" Kaylee said, "I knew a freak like you would love this! Well what are you waiting for! Get massaging!" She said laughing.

Caitlyn wanted to pull her head out of her sisters' ass, and run away to wash her face, she wanted to pretend like none of this ever happened. But rancid smell entering her nose, her bitch of a stepsisters' hurtful words, and the burning between her legs were louder than any sane voice in her head.

Caitlyn couldn't believe was she was about to do. She felt the moist warms around her face as she was deep in her sisters' warm crevice. She inhaled as the rancid smell made her gag and she pucker her lips and started kissing her sister's dirtiest place.

"OMG! You're kissing my shithole! What the hell!!!" Kaylee said embarrassing her sister even more.

"Well don't get shy now... start sucking, if you massage it... really good... it might even... kiss you back," Kaylee said laughing uncontrollably.

As Caitlyn opened her mouth and started licking and sucking her sisters' shithole, she was met with a bitter, disgusting flavor that could make any normal person puke. But for Caitlyn instead of puking it made her rub her clit more aggressively.

"Oh I think it's ready to return the favor," Kaylee said, as she puckered her asshole releasing a loud fart.

*Puuuuuuurrrppt*

Kaylee couldn't control herself, she was laughed until tears were running down her cheek.

"How does my ass gas taste?" She said laughing some more.

Caitlyn coughed as her sister eggy fumes went straight up her mouth and down her through. She coughed, but the sound was muffled between her sisters' ass cheeks. What you could see was her her clit rubbing getting more aggressive.

"Lucky for you I'm out but I can still get my hole to pucker up for you," Kaylee said pushing her sphincter, relaxing the muscles enough that Caitlyn's tongue slid right in.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good sis! Don't stop!" Kaylee said.

At this point Caitlyn felt so humiliated she was attacking her pussy with a vigor that she didn't know was possible.

Kaylee wanted to masturbate so badly! It was killing her not to touch her aching pussy but she had a plan and she was sticking to it.

"Mmmm I Cmmmm..." Caitlyn said as her tongue was still buried in her sister's asshole.

"What's that?" Kaylee asked to be wicked.

"Cmmmnnn Miiii Cmmm," Caitlyn said louder.

"You know what I feeling generous, sure you can cum!" Kaylee said laughing at her pathetic stepsister.

Caitlyn moaned louder than before, making the most ridiculous noises, making Kaylee laugh even more and making her sister cum even harder.

When Caitlyn was finished she withdrew her tongue back into her mouth, tasting her sister even more as she rolled over the the other side of the bed panting, trying to catch her breath.

"That was fun right! hey I have an idea! How about you don't brush your teeth or wash your face tonight and... in exchange I'll let you keep my filthy panties?" Kaylee said.

Even though Caitlyn had just cum she couldn't resist the offer and shook her head, before grabbing her stuff and the panties and walking to her room, her face still emanating the smell of Kaylee's dirty asshole, and the flavor still present in her mouth.

Kaylee giggled thinking about how she had outdone herself before she got up and moved to her bookshelf, adjacent to bed, grabbing a small camera.

"This is going to be fun!" Kaylee said to herself.

Back to the dig site

The next day Kaylee dropped her mom to work before she made her way back to the site she found her magical jewel. She knew no one would be there today, plus the museum studying the site couldn't afford 24/7 security. She was dressed as a researched not to arouse suspicion. She got out her tools out of the trunk and made her way back the spot she got the amulet. Luckily the mark she left in the dirt was still visible. She thought this was the best area to continue looking.

For hours Kaylee carefully dug and searched only to be disappointed. With sweat dripping from her brow and her stomach grumbling from hunger she was ready to call it quits. Frustrated that she couldn't find what she was looking for, she slammed her shovel into the ground in front of her, that's when she heard a small clanging noise. She tapped the shovel and feel something blocking it from going deeper.

Immediately Kaylee started digging. Excited that she might have actually found something. Kaylee dug with all her strength, like her life depended on it. knowing what this could mean. Eventually she reached the spot and quickly brushed the soil away revealing a tiny bottle, but not just any bottle, a bottle that shimmered even covered in dirty. Kaylee wiped it clean revealing what looked like a crystal bottle with a crystal cover, and some kind of black liquid inside.

This didn't look like what she was looking for but her curiosity got the better of her and she tried opening the bottle. She struggled, using all the strength she had left.

"Ahhhh.... Urggggghh, come on!" She yelled before the bottled open.

That's when the winds picked up and the sky grew cloudy, and in front of her a figure appeared.

"You have freed me my imprisonment my child," The spirit said.

"Well I promised your sister I would come back and try to free you," Kaylee said

"My sisters, they're free where are they? I can't sense them?" The figure said.

"Well I was only able to find one of your sisters, her name was Isabella," Kaylee said.

"Ah Isabella is free! What excellent news! I'm guessing her spirit went to find a compatible host, as mine will do shortly," The figure said.

"Well I hope you two find each other, what's your name by the way?" Kaylee asked.

"My name is Catherine and I do hope so as well child, thank you for freeing me," The figure replied.

"That's okay I promised your sister I would try, also can you tell her thank you for the gift she gave him, it's been more helpful that she can imagine," Kaylee said.

"Of course, and where are my manner, it seems I am indebted to you as well. I don't have any special powers like my sister, but I was a master of spells and enchantments, and the bottle you hold contains one of my most powerful, so I give it to you as thanks," Catherine said.

Not like you can take it from me Kaylee thought looking at the ghostly figure, disappointed by the gift she received.

"Umm... so what does this liquid do?" Kaylee asked.

"That my dear is ink, but not just any ink. Any contracts signed and written by that ink is binding for life, and neither party can ever breach what they have agreed to, even if they tried. Its only limit is that is cannot influence life or death, it was not meant to hurt anyone," Catherine said.

A smile grew on Kaylee's face, this might not have been as cool as she was hoping for but it was even better! And was perfect for she had planned for Caitlyn.

"Wow that's incredible, I'll make sure and put it to good use! Thank you and good luck!" Kaylee said, before the spirit disappeared.

Kaylee then realized it was late she had to pick up her mom so she decided to cover up the evidence that she was here, and mark the spot that she searched subtly.

"Hey Kaylee is that you?" A male voice asked.

Kaylee with her bag of tools in hand quickly turned around.

"Professor Graham! How are you, funny... funny running into you!" Kaylee said.

"Why am I not surprised! You are such an overachiever! I should have known," The professor replied.

"Yeah... uh... should have known what, exactly....?" Kaylee asked.

"That you would be back! I saw how disappointed you were on the last dig that you didn't find anything silly!" The professor said.

"You know me, I couldn't even sleep knowing there must be something here, for the museum I mean," Kaylee said.

"I know you found an impressive amount of artifact for us! So did you find anything!" The professor asked energetically.

"Unfortunately not!" Kaylee said looking at the jeans pocked where the bottle was hidden.

"Oh well, feel free to come back any time," The professor said.

"I will, thanks, I'm sure I will find something eventually," Kaylee said as she started to leave, but not before she turned around to ask, "By the way, did anyone else ever discover anything cool here? Like idk precious jewels?" Kaylee asked.

"What a crazy coincidence, you know we found the most beautiful ruby, it's in our antique vault, but hopefully we can make an exhibit for it soon, once we learn more about it!" The professor said.

"Oh nice, where did you all find it?" Kaylee asked.

"I think it was the east quadrant," the professor said.

"Okay, well I can't wait to see the ruby for myself," Kaylee said before going to the car, and leaving to pick up her mom.

Charlotte gets in on the action

That night when Kaylee picked up her mom from her stressful job, both girls were starving and exhausted. You may wonder why Charlotte, Kaylee's mom was starving when she worked at a knock off Chucky E. Cheese, well it was because their food was terrible, greasy, salty, unhealthy and they used the cheapest worst quality ingredients, but thanks to msg and some other tricks kids loved it, but charlotte certainly didn't.

So on their way home they decided to stop to get a pizza from somewhere decent. Kaylee and her mom had a long time to chat that evening until she got home.

Charlotte collapsed on the chair and Kaylee wanted to as well but she had one thing to do before they did. She went upstairs to Caitlyn's room.

"Hi, perv! I've got to be quick so listen good okay. I told mom I was coming to tell you we brought pizza, but you're going to come down and change your mind, so I'm going to ask you give mom a nice foot rub okay, and you're going to do it, you should try to get on her good side anyway. I also want you to place two nice big kisses on mom's feet after a couple minds of massaging them, got it? also I want you to sit on the floor and massage them," Kaylee said before she ran back down stairs.

Caitlyn's mind was racing she didn't want to kiss her mom's feet, she didn't want her mom to think anything more about her being some kind of pervert, and she certainly didn't want kiss her gross sweaty feet after she was working all day. But she knew Kaylee would back out of their deal, and even worse, her embarrassment the day before would have been for nothing. So she swallowed her pride and went downstairs.

"Hi, I heard you all brought pizza," Caitlyn said.

"Yes dear it's in the table," Her stepmother said, as she sat down with a slice in her hand over a napkin.

"Actual, it's okay, I'm not even hungry," Caitlyn said.

"Well more for us! Plus, it's good for you to watch your weight," Charlotte said.

It stung Caitlyn so much more hearing the woman she hated most in this world insult her, especially when she wasn't exactly a Victoria secret model.

"Oh since you're already down here, mom's feet are killing her, can you give her a nice foot massage," Kaylee asked.

"Like that would ever happen," Charlotte said scuffing.

"Um... okay sure," Caitlyn said nervously.

"You're in for a treat, she gave me one yesterday and it was amazing," Kaylee said.

"Well go on, take off her shoes and get started," Kaylee said,

Charlotte was surprised but she was also giggling, which was weird to Caitlyn but she figured she tickled her mom's feet taking off her shoes. Her mom feet, were ripe and sweaty, with a funk that words couldn't describe. Caitlyn felt so small massaging the feet of the woman who just insulted her.

Her mom and Kaylee put on the TV and started watching some mindless reality show while they completely ignored the girl on the floor, except when charlotte groaned at how good the foot massage felt.

"Ready for thirds?" Kaylee asked her mom.

"Sure Hun! I've got lots of room for more!" Charlotte said.

Kaylee got up off the couch and grabbed two slices from the table behind then as she walked back toward the couch she made eyes at her poor sister, and signaled to her to kiss her feet already!

Caitlyn seeing rage in Kaylee's eyes knew she couldn't prolong it anymore. She leaned in closer to her mom sole and kissed her right foot. Immediately her stepmom looked down in disbelief, then she glanced and Kaylee and pick up her left foot and planted another kiss before she started back massaging.

"Oh my god, you were right?!" Charlotte said.

"I told you mom, I knew she wouldn't be able to resist!" Kaylee said.

"First my panties and now this, don't you have anything to say for yourself young lady?" Charlotte said.

Caitlyn confused and nervous just shook her head.

"I told you mom! She's a freak!" Kaylee said, "Cait why don't you massage mom's feet just like you massaged mine yesterday," Kaylee said not really asking but telling the girl.

Caitlyn's ears were hot, and her face flushed and she felt her body start betraying her like it did yesterday.

Not knowing if she was just afraid Kaylee would pull out of their deal if she wanted a rush like she got yesterday the girl nodded, and began licking and sucking her stepmother's feet.

"Huh! I don't believe this the girl is licking my feet, my sweaty, smelly after work feet!" Charlotte said in disbelief.

"I told you mom," Kaylee said.

"You know mom Caitlyn is trying to make amends for the way she's been treating us the last couple years," Kaylee said.

"Really has she now," Charlotte said giggling.

"Oh yeah in fact she promised she do anything I wanted for the next week, and you know what I think I want her to do," Kaylee said.

"No hun, but she has a lot of making up to do so it better be good," Charlotte said.

"I want her to do whatever you say as well," Kaylee said.

"I think that's a great idea Hun," Charlotte said laughing, as her rude stepdaughter lapped away at her stinky feet.

"Actually I have an idea, you enjoy your foot massage and I'll be right back," Kaylee said.

She ran to her room and rummaged through her stuff, "Come on, it must be here somewhere," She thought.

"Ah here it is!" She said pulling out an old calligraphy set she got a gift a long time ago. "Let's see I need to be careful about how I word this... Yeah that should work." Kaylee thought, before she ran back downstairs with pen in one hand and the contract in the other.

"I think we should make it official," Why don't you sign right here mom. Charlotte giggled at her daughter's theatrics but was enjoying her step daughter's humiliation too much. Okay and Caitlyn you sign here, full name okay.

I ______________ hereby agree, to be the slave of ______________ and ____________ and promise to serve them and obey their every command unless it would cause me serious bodily injury or worse, in order to repent for my past behavior.

"This has to be some kind of joke right," Caitlyn said.

"Hey relax, remember what we promised, and honestly this is just for fun, it's not like this contract can ever be legally binding, now just sign and don't be ruin the fun," Kaylee said threateningly.

"You're as dramatic as ever dear, I mean getting out that ink pen and everything," Charlotte said laughing.

"You know me," Kaylee said laughing as Caitlyn reluctantly signed. "Good now I think it's time we have a little more fun mom."

"I don't know Hun, I don't think I can go through with it, I mean I want to I do, and she would deserve it that's for sure but I doubt she will do the things you showed me, it's all so hard to believe" Charlotte said.

What Caitlyn didn't know what that for the last week she wasn't only going into her room and filling he head with ideas, she was also going into her moms'. Now Kaylee would never humiliate her mother, she loved her and wanted to help make her life easier, but she also wanted to make Caitlyn's more difficult, so she found a win- win.

"Charlotte, you are going to be sexually aroused by the idea of humiliating your step daughter Caitlyn, she has been nothing but rude, disrespectful and ungrateful to you, and the thought humiliating and degrading her is biggest turn on for you,"

Not only that but Kaylee sent her mom videos of Caitlyn being humiliated and degraded, on her smart phone.

"Mom someone just sent me a video of Caitlyn and what happened in gym class, it's crazy," Kaylee texted.

"Well I'm her stepmother I should see it I guess," Charlotte said.

"Okay once you're sure," Kaylee replied.

Then she sent a video of Caitlyn masturbating naked sniffing the girl's panties, followed by one of the girls laughing at her as she ran naked on the field.